Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658543 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Adelaide, Australia

#510301 Jan 29, 2014
that's good for your father
go to church twice per year Easter and Christmas
its mean he confess with his mouth Jesus Christ name..
in this world not will be peace
noooooooooooooo
don't go under wicket cancel
if are you
you need know
only cross blade of Jesus chirst
its going revil
who how when as well why
if you suffer don't be affraid even suffer
its very sad
but you did not worried
on cross is so beautifull
give yourself there even if not going in church
pray on your way
does mettert what they tell you
after all all things is in vain does meter what you say
there nobody waithing
you and your INRI
you will find me there
on that INRI
never fill shame
because of that
does meter how much someone try let you down

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#510302 Jan 29, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you pointing fingers? You're supposed to take responsibility for your own sins, remember???
And what good does it do to say "they did it, too". It doesn't lessen what you did (sound familiar), after all even one time is too many (sound familiar again).
Save it. No, better yet, stuff it.
I honestly have no clue what your talking about> What is the reason for posting post that far back?? Shall we dig up your post when nick caught you under a different names coming on the thread as two and three different people to attack us all at the same time??? You need mental help Regina..get it..you are making this a personal issue because of your hatred toward me and my dislike for your church
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#510303 Jan 29, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You need help. You are mentally ill...seek it before you darken your soul any further
You people always devolve and regress to childish name calling as a deflection when faced with facts and reality. And you wonder why no one wants anything to do with you.

I'm only posting the facts. Madam. Sorry it upsets you to the point that you have to call names and deflect in the face of reality. You posted it, you disclosed the information about yourselves on topix. I said nothing, not one single word to Anthony or anyone else that you and your huzz didn't already post publicly. You know it and I know it.....and you knew it when he accused me of "talking about his family" and rose accused me of disclosing personal info about you. As you can plainly see, I did no such thing. But you just sat back and said nothing. It's on your head, not mine.

Location hidden

#510304 Jan 29, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help. You are mentally ill...seek it before you darken your soul any further
You now boarder on stalking >get that help....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#510305 Jan 29, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...Sounds like Herme needs his bottle again lots of crying and whining with nothing to say, but yet plenty of hyprocrisy. The Universal head of the Orthodox church. lol Don't worry some protestants will bring you a bottle if you whine long enough. Maybe Preston will come on and call everyone Stooopid as he spells it. lol You know that Protestant JND Kelley the Catholic we all lie about. All Priests are pedophiles, homosexuals and filthy drunks dontcha know? Anyone who would believe peter in Rome is incredibly dumb right? lol He is a scholar like you and LTM and Him boast of their giant IQs. Same school? lol Kind of reminds me of the Beverly Hillbillies where Jethro went to Harvard clear up the 4th grade. Still waiting for your official report on the Waldensians who were there from the beginning and Apostolic succession all Protestants have it your wife said so. lol More Orthodox teaching I guess. More learning than anyone in the history of the family. Ciphering his legacy. Maybe KM can bring up a pregnant nun who was dismissed or talk about Catholics drinking wine behind curtains so nobody can see them or there are no abusers in their churches and it never got covered up. Maybe you can post garbage on Pope Benedict because he had world renowned artists peform without their shirts for a charity event as shameless. lol Then there is that foul thing you are married to. Caught in her lies many times like you and admitted she was sinning finally while vowing to do it more. BTW nice fairy tale about why you came here and how you have acted. lol Did you officially Banish Metropolitan Phillip yet? ROTFL You are such a joke. Extra milk if you can whine and insult more than those you sewed for yourself just today alone hypocrite.
Is that the best you got for argument? Pretty lame rhetoric.
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#510306 Jan 29, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No she isnt. She was quoting your friend the black fart who was calling her that. Read as alot of the replies he makes are good answers to what he writes. Is this the kind of thing that you wish to foster and grow?
Thank you. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. These people are sick. She has the nerve to say my soul is black? Her, of all people? And that filthy mouth blackbird thunder jerk....I don't even know him and he came on here as their friend and immediately attacked me. That was some months ago. I was shocked. Her and him, they did a number on me going back and forth the way they do. I'd never seen him post on here before. But her knew her from another forum. He said many of the same things about me as he did tonight and then some. So I really do thank you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#510307 Jan 30, 2014
Regina wrote:
icxc
Location hidden
Reply ยป
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012
I was thinking of becoming Roman Catholic. I attended the Catholic Church for 1-2 years.I never joined the Church. My Father was Greek Orthodox but never attended church-just Christmas and Easter. I did not understand Greek so it meant nothing to me. However about 3 years ago my wife and I attended an Good Friday Service. It was her first time in an Orthodox church and she loved it. Without any coaxing on my part she became Chrismated into the Church. I started studying the faith and especially the Early Church, the Liturgy and the more I learned the more I was convinced.I wasalready baptized so it was just a matter of attending church.My wife and I were thwn married in the Church. I still do not speak Greek but I understand every part of the Liturgy and what it means. A lot of it is in English including the Homily. I have a story about how Archangel Michgael brough us to this church but not for the forum.
----------
As I said, I did not say anything that he did not already post on a public forum.
Pig, now who's a pig? Pig.
==========

Notice 3 things please. First everything I said about my wife and I was true. We civilly married long before getting married in the Church.Anthony accused my wife of becoming Orthodox for the sake of the marriage.

Secondly my wife became Orthodox exactly how she described it back then.

Thirdly and most important. Remember this is what you get when you try to form a friendship with a Catholic like Regina or trust them even minimally. Our posts back then clearly show as we have said that we came to the forum wanting to share with Catholics and met the mutant Catholics here.

No Regina, the point is that we shared this in a public forum. The point is that we chose when and where and in what context to share it. share

. Also you took a lot of time to go back and find what we said. AND TRY TO USE IT AGAINST US.

Unfortunately it proves all your and Anthony's statements about us are untrue and everything we said is true.

Remember everyone, this is what you get when you try to trust and befriend a Catholic like Regina,Dust Storm or Anthony.
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#510308 Jan 30, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I honestly have no clue what your talking about> What is the reason for posting post that far back?? Shall we dig up your post when nick caught you under a different names coming on the thread as two and three different people to attack us all at the same time??? You need mental help Regina..get it..you are making this a personal issue because of your hatred toward me and my dislike for your church
I never posted as two or three different people. Your a filthy liar, seraphima. Just the way you lied about me when he was in the hospital in pittsburgh, you're lying about me again. I won't stand for it. That is the reason why I'm reposting...to disprove some of the lies you've been telling about me. I don't give a hoot what you think about the Church. You've attacked me and every other Catholic on here personally time and time again. Well karma is a bitch.

You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Save your innocent act for those who don't know any better.
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#510309 Jan 30, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I honestly have no clue what your talking about> What is the reason for posting post that far back?? Shall we dig up your post when nick caught you under a different names coming on the thread as two and three different people to attack us all at the same time??? You need mental help Regina..get it..you are making this a personal issue because of your hatred toward me and my dislike for your church
Btw, Nick posted under several different names, many, many times. I believe his latest was Aretha123. What about "One Eye On You"? There were tons of them.

Location hidden

#510310 Jan 30, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help. You are mentally ill...seek it before you darken your soul any further
My wife is mentally ill??? Who is up in the middle of the night searching like a frantic junk yard dog for info to use against 2 strangers on a computer?????? LOLOL

Location hidden

#510311 Jan 30, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
You people always devolve and regress to childish name calling as a deflection when faced with facts and reality. And you wonder why no one wants anything to do with you.
I'm only posting the facts. Madam. Sorry it upsets you to the point that you have to call names and deflect in the face of reality. You posted it, you disclosed the information about yourselves on topix. I said nothing, not one single word to Anthony or anyone else that you and your huzz didn't already post publicly. You know it and I know it.....and you knew it when he accused me of "talking about his family" and rose accused me of disclosing personal info about you. As you can plainly see, I did no such thing. But you just sat back and said nothing. It's on your head, not mine.
You are accusing me of something that I did not see as being a problem because I honestly didn't read anything into it special after you had already corrected the issue.It is fact what nick and I posted yes and we both saw no big deal in it. I was focusing on other posts at the time.When Nick and rose meant talking about family I believe they both meant you using info (even if we did post it ourself) as a weapon against us. But this information is minorIt was innocent information given at the time from the heart and you take it and use it as a weapon against us..I don't see the point in it.

Location hidden

#510312 Jan 30, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
I never posted as two or three different people. Your a filthy liar, seraphima. Just the way you lied about me when he was in the hospital in pittsburgh, you're lying about me again. I won't stand for it. That is the reason why I'm reposting...to disprove some of the lies you've been telling about me. I don't give a hoot what you think about the Church. You've attacked me and every other Catholic on here personally time and time again. Well karma is a bitch.
You can dish it out, but you can't take it.
Save your innocent act for those who don't know any better.
Post away....makes no different to me...your hatred towards me is clear now...
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#510313 Jan 30, 2014
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text> ==========
Notice 3 things please. First everything I said about my wife and I was true. We civilly married long before getting married in the Church.Anthony accused my wife of becoming Orthodox for the sake of the marriage.
Secondly my wife became Orthodox exactly how she described it back then.
Thirdly and most important. Remember this is what you get when you try to form a friendship with a Catholic like Regina or trust them even minimally. Our posts back then clearly show as we have said that we came to the forum wanting to share with Catholics and met the mutant Catholics here.
No Regina, the point is that we shared this in a public forum. The point is that we chose when and where and in what context to share it. share
. Also you took a lot of time to go back and find what we said. AND TRY TO USE IT AGAINST US.
Unfortunately it proves all your and Anthony's statements about us are untrue and everything we said is true.
Remember everyone, this is what you get when you try to trust and befriend a Catholic like Regina,Dust Storm or Anthony.
Oh, boo-hoo. Save it, you over-sized baby. We all tried to be friends with you. It wasn't us who turned the tables and called your church an abortion. That was the beginning of it all. You, not us. Now you're trying to turn the tables again. We didn't start this, nicky. You two did. Prior to that, everything was just fine and you and the Catholics here were getting along with no problems. Then, boom......."Your church is an abortion", said serpa. Don't ever forget how this started. It's all documented for everyone to see. You just don't like the idea that you got caught.

Location hidden

#510314 Jan 30, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, Nick posted under several different names, many, many times. I believe his latest was Aretha123. What about "One Eye On You"? There were tons of them.
Aretha yes Icxc yes One eye no....I will check his laptop and get back with you....

Location hidden

#510315 Jan 30, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing to others,sins,in no w y lessens,our own...
Yes, we have been saying that to you forever, it just doesnt seem to apply to you. You did it too is your argument that so many have placed upon us when NO ONE has accepted that. You saying that we do is a delusion you have created for yourself. I have stated several times and in articles that I have posted is an odius argument. Any so called Christian should be held to a higher standard, but it will occur. If you or others are here to obsess about abuse and tell us how superior you are because your church doesnt have as many, have none or always do what is right or isnt as bad makes you the ones who seem to be trying to justify yourselves or telll us you are superior people. If people who sin is your argument that God cannot possibly be with that church nor can it be true, your argument is rejected nor is it productive.
Fact is, your church is rotting from the inside out. Your church is failing because of corrupted priesthood, as have all preceding corrupted religious cults in history.
All your flailing, whining, and accusations against others that point it out is reminiscent of the beginning of the death throws of previous cults in history, and it appears yours is there.

Location hidden

#510316 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
My wife is mentally ill??? Who is up in the middle of the night searching like a frantic junk yard dog for info to use against 2 strangers on a computer?????? LOLOL
she is mocking me what I posted to her Nick

Location hidden

#510317 Jan 30, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>she speaks good English if she wants to. I have read her posts on other forums.
And so does Dr Shrink and Trifecta as well.
They are POES.
truth

Adelaide, Australia

#510318 Jan 30, 2014
you can call yourself for so ever that you belong to somewhere
jaaaaaaaaaaa

if you stay under law of curse
no help
where you going now smooth silky skin

i told what you waithing
they liked died but can't=light
open wounds

don't cry when i died

i will be there INRI
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#510319 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm up in the middle of the night because my legs are bothering me and I couldn't get comfortable in bed, you arrogant twit. You're up in the middle of the night laughing at and high fiving someone being called a pig by a stranger on a computer. LOLOL....no, I think not. There's not one thing funny about it.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#510320 Jan 30, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they realized there is no desired or fruitful dialog with you two. You were like a dear brother to me if you remember.
you are one of the lowest form of humanity I have ever saw.

LEAVE THEM ALONE AND QUIT ACTING LIKE A PRO-SIMIAN.

OTHERS LIKE KAY AND MYSELF SEE THEM DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU BECAUSE YOUR IGNORANCE BLINDS YOU TO THE TRUTH.

HOW MANY TIMES DO THEY HAVE TO SAY THEY LOVE THE LORD FOR YOU TO CATCH ON?

why would you, a imbecile expect more than that when that is a Biblical foundation for Salvation?

in other words, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE WORSE THAN REGINA AND THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Catcher1 70,568
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 45,604
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min onemale 282,938
crmefmengovma2016 25 min wamina al hobi ma... 13
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Toby 4,966
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 3,019
Presidential debate: Trump criticises moderator... 1 hr andet1987 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr The Hangman 974,679
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 8 hr Hilary 93
More from around the web