Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
492,181 - 492,200 of 533,368 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

then you watching godly with godly eye

its written
you bruise me
i will step over your head

now
godly masters

please tell me
Which holy scripture is correct?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was more than one irruption of fallen angels. There's gonna be another one before this age comes to an end.
Really?
Just when were there two falling of angels?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

We not say we not believe!
noooooooooo
you are wrong yes you are..

We speak about correction.

right and what is not right

it is written

for us in this form is very please to god
proverb 4;23

now

You not convince me that i need believe in everything!
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
even that Prayer(LOL) isn't according to catholic theology, another example of having to tell more lies to cover up the first lie.
The Catholic Church teaches that it does not make or create saints, but rather, recognizes them.[12] In the Church, the title of Saint refers to a person who has been formally canonized (officially recognized) by the Catholic Church, and is therefore believed to be in Heaven.
angels are not considered persons.
as I already knew, and that without the benefit of some ugly nun teaching me
Angels are created beings. And so are humans. Any being created by God who's in Heaven is recognized as a Saint.
I've never heard a Christian deny that St. Michael is not Saint. You're the first. Then again, I never heard one call Mary a criminal until I met you.
You got anymore surprises?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> But you are greatly mistaken for angels can sexually intermix with human as we are shown in Genesis 6 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair and they took wives of all they chose. However it is forbidden and the progeny of an angelic being and a human will result in hybrids as the giants were an example of such a union between an angelic being and a human.
This kind of race will be an exceptionally evil race of people,
We are told that it's gonna happen again in these last days when the devil and his angels are kicked out of heaven here to earth.
Let me know when its getting close so I can prepare.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> Well I accept what is in the written word,THE KJV. It states that the children of Israel was fed MANNA which is angels food and we are also shown that the angels ate our food when God and the heavenly host that was accompanying God when He was coming down to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah and Abraham prepared a fatted calf for tem and scripture says that they did eat. Hence angels can eat our food as we can eat theirs.
My friend, your attempt to comprehend scripture when you do not believe them will clearly demonstrate your scriptural confusion as is so plain for me to see how confused you are.
So now you have the other verses conflicting with the account of Abraham in the ot.. How many more conflicts? so is it the ot is correct, or is it the nt that is correct?
Therein is a major problem with your writings.
How is it that a god could allow such conflict between christian writings and hebrew writings?
Something is radically wrong here.
Now, Moses was said to have written Genesis. Who wrote the NT?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't bring historical evidence into this discussion. You can't bring science or archaeology either. Your a Bible only sola scripturist.
You say Paul was beheaded when the Bible says no such thing. You Cherry pick your own Christianity with the Sacred Scriptures, are you going to cherry pick historic facts too?
Peter was in Rome. The first Christians wrote about it. You know what it means for you if Peter was in Rome, so you have to ignore it.
But you can use the same sources to teach that Paul was beheaded? Classic.
St Christopher is not mentioned in the bible and you believe in him and millions of Catholics name their kids after him and have his medals.
Liam its All bunk.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me,whatever names You like...
Maybe I loved the Church of my childhood...maybe I was,shocked learning her history ..That does,not make me,a,bigot.
If folks,don't want to answer....is,that why you scolded me for my post???
You all got together someplace and decided or what ???
I'm worse,to you than Michael?? Or June??
Because,I know,what your Church used to teach and you got tired of trying to deny it???
I'm one of the,few,on here who does,NOT THINK your worship of CHRIST is,in error..That Catholics,and NON have a,common love of Christ ...And,Christ worked through all of us,to spread HIS,word ..And I don't think your Church is,the W,OF BABYLON either ..I never put down Mary .....But you all decided I'M anti Catholic ...
But it's,ME,you won't answer ...interesting ...because I know,better than those never in the RCC ..oh well ...YOUR LOSS,
BY THE WAY
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Hi Ro Sesz

She is a bully, and even she knows it. She was raised with the same mindset as most Catholics. "We are right and everyone else isn't"

I knew nuns with the same attitude. My way or the highway. Today educated people are compassionate and loving. ReginaM is still following old school catholism.........and they are chasing young people right out of the church.

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do sleep with a clear conscience. Very clear. As I told you, I bring *everything* to God in His Church, to the Sacraments. And I've still never told anyone I wanted them murdered. If you have something to say, then say it, seraphima, and stop the nonsense.
No, I don't hate you, so you can stop flattering yourself. As a Christian I'm not supposed to hate and I don't. I leave that one to you, as well. Now say what you want to say, what you "think" you know or else leave me alone. I don't hate you, but you're not a clean person and I'd rather not bother with you any more than I have to.
Fighting over religion. Is this something new!!?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amazed that you were able to completely cut ties with Catholicism, as many stay tied to the cult for fear of punishment in hell.
It was all mythical bunk. Saviors in other religions were also all mythical bunk. No savior ever came to save anyone ... EVER!
I suggest that we are simply animals on the same journey as all other animals, and we should expect no better treatment THAN the other animals.
Many stay because their families would shun them if they left. So much for free will!

Educated people today teach their children about all mainstream religions and teach them about those who don't believe. The results are a better, well rounded individual with no biases. An individual who embraces people not segregating themselves. A lot of segregation on this forum

What a great world if would be if we all did that.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Regina wrote:
The Protestant Inquisition: "Reformation" Intolerance and Persecution
Unfortunately, the religious "scandal score" needs to be evened up now and then, and the lesser-known "skeletons in the closet" need to be rescued from obscurity, surveyed, and exposed. I take no pleasure in "dredging up" these unsavory occurrences, but it is necessary for honest, fair historical appraisal.
Historical facts are what they are, and most Protestants (and Catholics) are unaware of the following historical events and beliefs (while, on the other hand, one always hears about the embarrassing and scandalous Catholic stuff -- and not often very accurately or fairly at that). If (as I suspect might often be the case) readers are shocked or surprised by the very title of this paper, this would be a case in point, and justification enough for my purposes of education.
http://socrates58.blogspot.com/2007/03/protes...
What is not very accurate as you claim?
The most disgusting thing in these many catholic scandals are the highest church authorities who deliberately and intentionally covered them up and its all clearly written in the catholic churches own 6000 pages of secret documents, yet you are more angry at the ones reporting these crimes than your church authorities who committed these crimes. What does that say about you?
Just from arch diocese Chicago. Cardinal Cody, Cardinal Bernardino, Cardinal George, created these scandals and yet you remain silent even though they deliberately deceived all the followers.
You have no right talking about others outside your church when it is clear to everyone that catholic dioceses right around america and around the world are operated and controlled by people you can't trust.
Soon another diocese will be exposed by the good lawyers and again we will learn more people at the top of your church are making a foil out of you.
Get mad at me all you want. Your church leaders created this entire mess. And you should outraged.........but as usual you will deflect the blame or remain silent. That is very sad.
Unbelievable!
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap!
The church documents clearly stated deliberate and intentional abuse, coverups, and crimes committed.
These weren't mistakes.
You still don't get it.
Every time another lawsuit comes about, hundreds of newspapers run the stories. TV shows 60 minutes, 20/20, CNN, etc. Time after time. The church is committing their own suicide because catholics by now must be getting fed up with being lied to and deceived DELIBERATLY by the very people at the top.
Lots of unsubstantiated innuendo Mike. Why don't you just produce the court documents and quit your phony caterwauling.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of unsubstantiated innuendo Mike. Why don't you just produce the court documents and quit your phony caterwauling.
I reported them the other day. Do you know what court documents are? Have you never been to court? Any document, presented in a case from proscector, defence client, evidence, statements by accused, primisarry note , lease statement by the judge, lawyers etc become documents of the court. 6000 pages of secret documents became evidence and official court documents.

What's your problem?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Unsubstantiated! The arch diocese Chicago has paid out millions in lawsuits. What do you mean unsubstantiated.

You are an idiot and you continue to defend criminals. Did I forget to say you are a phoney?
Chess Jurist

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse hit...
You are a lying snake....
Simply acknowledging that certain material has been borrowed and providing your
audience with the information necessary to find that source is usually enough to
prevent plagiarism.
A. I have never denied that my posts have been borrowed.
B. I have never denied the info necessary to find the source/s...
Doesn't matter that you don't deny the obvious when caught, thief.

And you can't deny the info to anyone, goofy: You don't have that ability.

To quote Forrest Mimms writing for the Express-News:
Mimms wrote:
<quoted text>The Internet has become the ultimate resource for journalists, scientists, politicians, students and preachers, including those who acknowledge their sources and those who plagiarize..... Plagiarists don't seem to realize that they can be discovered with the help of Internet search engines.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/life/article/Tech...

In sum, the fact that you can be caught thieving with the same tools you've used to thieve doesn't change that fact that you're a thief, thief.
Husker

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL yes I do right after confession...how about you....do you sleep with a clear conscience You really have a lot of hatred towards me...I guess that means you don't want to have me for a room mate anymore does it....
She has no hatred towards you.. I find you have a lot of hatred for others, you are rude,sarcastic and extremely immature. You know nothing about your own religion and esp Catholicism. Any more rude offensive, abusive posts will be reported.
Husker

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ro Sesz
She is a bully, and even she knows it. She was raised with the same mindset as most Catholics. "We are right and everyone else isn't"
I knew nuns with the same attitude. My way or the highway. Today educated people are compassionate and loving. ReginaM is still following old school catholism.........and they are chasing young people right out of the church.
Catholicism has never been about relativism, you have no idea what Catholicism is. There is only right and wrong, no grey areas. Relativism only causes chaos.
Husker

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
What is not very accurate as you claim?
The most disgusting thing in these many catholic scandals are the highest church authorities who deliberately and intentionally covered them up and its all clearly written in the catholic churches own 6000 pages of secret documents, yet you are more angry at the ones reporting these crimes than your church authorities who committed these crimes. What does that say about you?
Just from arch diocese Chicago. Cardinal Cody, Cardinal Bernardino, Cardinal George, created these scandals and yet you remain silent even though they deliberately deceived all the followers.
You have no right talking about others outside your church when it is clear to everyone that catholic dioceses right around america and around the world are operated and controlled by people you can't trust.
Soon another diocese will be exposed by the good lawyers and again we will learn more people at the top of your church are making a foil out of you.
Get mad at me all you want. Your church leaders created this entire mess. And you should outraged.........but as usual you will deflect the blame or remain silent. That is very sad.
Unbelievable!
It's Cardinal Beredin. You are wrong, you are full of hatred. why don't you do something for others instead of creating lies ? We know what went down, we know todays Church officials are not what you post. You are truly of the devil. Yes, you have no Christ in your heart. And i know you are going to take lies and run with them thinking you are so rightious. Your not.
Gods R Delusions but Mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter that you don't deny the obvious when caught, thief.
And you can't deny the info to anyone, goofy: You don't have that ability.
To quote Forrest Mimms writing for the Express-News:
<quoted text>
http://www.mysanantonio.com/life/article/Tech...
In sum, the fact that you can be caught thieving with the same tools you've used to thieve doesn't change that fact that you're a thief, thief.
My God teaches to forgive him.

Yours?

Ramen
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Tony17 wrote:
My pastor taught a lesson a couple days ago on how and why the citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah were destoyed. Someone had asked the question that if at that time God had not given a law against homosexuality and since He had not then why was He so angry that Sodom and Gomorrah were homosexuals. My pastor pointed out out that though there was no moral law given from God at the time against homoseuality when He destroyed S and G, there was the law of nature that was existing since creation and what the men of S and G were doing was sinning against nature. I had never thought of that before.
I thank God for my pastor.
That lesson sure makes one feel convicted.
Tony,

God sent two angels in human form to Sodom to warn Lot to get out, and the men of Sodom attempted to sexually attack the angels. A catastrophic explosion devastated that entire southern section of Palestine.

Deuteronomy 29:23

23 The whole land will be a burning waste of salt and sulfur—nothing planted, nothing sprouting, no vegetation growing on it. It will be like the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboyim, which the Lord overthrew in fierce anger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

647 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins, game 2 ! (Aug '12) 7 min Concerned_American 336
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min dirty white boy- 721,982
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min Neelakaran 4,899
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 5,266
Have you ever farted and poop came out? (Jul '09) 21 min Real dr Shrink 31
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min WasteWater 256,900
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 38 min godCHILD 115,557
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,528
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••