Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 691973 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Chilliwack, Canada

#510091 Jan 29, 2014
Had Buddha existed, he could have fired the gods if they didn't do his bidding.

The Catholics, Muslims and Protestants never thought of firing the god that used to love the Jews. Instead they just claimed that he stopped loving the Jews and decided to love THEM.

Wasn't that NICE that they didn't fire Elohim from his FIRST position???

Idiots!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#510092 Jan 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you rent a room and reproduce your selves.
and I suggest that you love yourself so much that you rent a room with yourself and reproduce yourself.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#510093 Jan 29, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes being confused is something that you excel at. Yet again nothing of substance.
Oh I'm not confused....I see you for what you really are....looking forward to our reunion. Maybe I can get Communion from ya....
Miguelito

Canada

#510094 Jan 29, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramsey County prosecutors and St. Paul Police Department today 01/29/14:
"The above timeline, gathered by the police investigator, supports a conclusion that members of the archdiocese did not fail to comply with the legal mandates of the Reporting of Maltreatment of Minors Act," Dusterhoft wrote in the Tuesday memo. It is clear, he wrote, "that the archdiocese reported the abuse within 24 hours of receiving the abuse information directly from (the child victim)."
http://m.twincities.com/twincities/db_39829/c...
The media doesn't report planes landing safely at the airport. This story will never hit the news.

Location hidden

#510095 Jan 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you rent a room and reproduce your selves.
Boy do I wish...lol
Michael

Canada

#510096 Jan 29, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, He does call priests to vocation. Everyone sins, even priests. That doesn't mean they weren't called by God. Her argument is typically protestant and uninformed.
I guess God isn't calling too many lately to the priesthood. Numbers are way down. What do you think the problem is? Men not listening to God, or men not interested period?

Location hidden

#510097 Jan 29, 2014
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>===
Regina said this to me re a previous Dust Storm post to me"
"He (Dust Storm) didn't slander or falsely accuse you so there's no need for him to apologize"
- Regina
LOLOL
And just think...being a Eucharist Minister ANYONE can get Communion from him...yikes

Location hidden

#510098 Jan 29, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really "your Church" in my opinion, your a new convert with no real knowledge of the faith, no, I think you should go back to where your heart is...protestantism.
oh no Tony I am Orthodox and a member in good standing in my church.not to mention two orthodox monasteries...I practice the orthodox faith to the best of my ability.New or born into orthodoxy is not the point nor and insult to me and neither is calling me a protestant. I take it as a compliment for I know that I am getting under your skin.....lol....cant wait for that reunion.lol
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#510099 Jan 29, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> senorita=single lady, senora=married woman....(hugsss)
Yes, I already know that.

Like I said...senorita.

(Btw, you're hissing. Close your mouth and retract your claws. Senorita.)
June VanDerMark

Chilliwack, Canada

#510100 Jan 29, 2014
Preachers told me that I fell short of God's expectations, and that is why I have to suffer.

I believe that non-human animals are then suffering for no reason whatsoever, and that means that either god doesn't exist at all, or if he does exist he's a wretched bully that enjoys to see his creation suffer.

Religion is BUNK!
June VanDerMark

Chilliwack, Canada

#510101 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text> and I suggest that you love yourself so much that you rent a room with yourself and reproduce yourself.
I certainly would not respect a god that turned away from the Jews as being vile, to in turn love a bullsh*tter such as you as being special.
June VanDerMark

Chilliwack, Canada

#510102 Jan 29, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I'm not confused....
Is it your horniness for Nick that makes you seem so confused???

If that is your problem, that is forgivable.

Even god understands that sex does strange things to the human brain.

:)
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#510103 Jan 29, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
I had thought the same thing, that it most definitely is not "religion aside". Attacking religion is their main purpose, specifically Catholicism. To pretend to fail to see what "Miguelito" is too obvious.
I think Sera is in reality still a protestant who never really bought in to it and just converted for the sake of marriage to Nick, who was a non-practicing Orthodox for most of his adult life. He's recently found "religion" again and her rabid anti-Catholic background has rubbed off on him in a very detrimental way. I realized this when they went crazy and raged against the Coptic Orthodox Christian who was here some time ago. Their main reason for being here is to socialize with friendly anti-Catholic protestants, they have no real intention of charitable discussion with Catholics.
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#510104 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text> and I suggest that you love yourself so much that you rent a room with yourself and reproduce yourself.
God bless a good one.

Ramen

Location hidden

#510105 Jan 29, 2014
Well, I think I will take an afternoon nap and dream of reunion with the catholic church. sweet dreams....lol
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#510106 Jan 29, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess God isn't calling too many lately to the priesthood. Numbers are way down. What do you think the problem is? Men not listening to God, or men not interested period?
The seminary in St. Paul is packed to overflowing, they need to rent additional housing for them. Highest number of seminarians in decades....
Michael

Canada

#510107 Jan 29, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
My pals who say the same things I've been saying, Anthony, Liam, Dust Storm, Hojo, et al,, have every right to stay exactly where we are and continue to expose you for the phony you really are. It sounds to me as if you're the one who's having trouble dealing with the fact that we're not fawning all over you. Sorry, Mikey, but life doesn't work that way. The half-truths, misrepresentations, and distortions you cling to to support your anti-Catholic agenda only further demonstrate your desperation. Perhaps it's you who would find it more comfortable elsewhere.
Now where are the documents that Anthony's been asking you for to back up your claims?
http://www.andersonadvocates.com/Archdiocese-... ;

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01...

Victims' attorneys said there are 35 MORE priests for whom the archdiocese said it has substantiated claims of child abuse. That makes 65.

--victims and what happened to them:

.....a female abused. Documents released on Tuesday and published on the website of attorney Jeff Anderson, who brokered the deal in 2008, are deeply disturbing. Many show a terrible level of child abuse, including detailed allegations by young boys of sodomy, forced oral sex and, in one case, a young girl who recounted how a priest masturbated and ejaculated on top of her.

....According to complaints against Father Holihan spanning 10 years, the priest had been seen unzipping a young altar boy’s pants, and he had been caught in bed masturbating an underage minor.

....According to the documents on www.abusedinchicago.com/ , allegations against Father Job include molestation, inappropriate discussions, oral sex, masturbation, showering with victims and providing alcohol to the victims.

.....One victim, who initially came forward in 1983 and later formalized their allegation in 2006, reported Father Job taught him and other boys how to masturbate in his quarters in the rectory and at his home, according to the documents.

........ William J. Cloutier, a priest at St. Damian's in Oak Forest who was accused of sodomizing a 13-year-old and later threatening him at gunpoint if he dared tell anyone.

That makes 65 priests. The court documents claim sexually abusive clergy over time were stationed at 60% of the 250 churches in chicago. How could any of the non offending clergy not know of this. They all sleep together, eat together, socialize together for 40 years. They all know everything about each other.

THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE ABUSES THAT OCCURED. THESE ARE THE MEN YOU DEFEND and CRITICIZE ME.

You need to do some serious soul searching and getting your priorities straight.

Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#510108 Jan 29, 2014
Miguelito wrote:
<quoted text>
The media doesn't report planes landing safely at the airport. This story will never hit the news.
Amazingly it's front page news in the Minneapolis StarTribune, largest newspaper in the state of Minnesota.

Location hidden

#510109 Jan 29, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
That's must be why they have Eucharist Ministers....not enough priest....Thanks Mikey
June VanDerMark

Chilliwack, Canada

#510110 Jan 29, 2014
I saw a guy on a program lying in bed in an emergency room. His "profession" at home, was creating sex toys, and he apparently got a big-one lodged in his rectum. The physician finally had to use forceps that are normally used to help take out babies that are born by breach-birth.

Hahahahahaha What fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Aura Mytha 46,171
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min Eagle 12 - 6,696
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Aerobatty 990,673
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 374
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 5 hr Navyman88 190
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Exposing Devil Lies 619,840
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 286,686
More from around the web