Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 603535 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Kelmscott, Australia

#509772 Jan 28, 2014
Kako ti je nemani zlodushe ime!

Sto se tako mrznjo slatko zavaljujes u grlima i jezicima umnih govornika.

Neuvjerljiva mrznjo..pisano je..ja sam bio ili bila prije tebe!

O mrznjo sto slatko zavaljivas u naslonjace mnogih glasnica i glasnika!
O mrznjo sto teces tako slatko ko prljava rijeka kroz grla umnika i umnica.

Mrznjo..jasam bio ili bila prije tebe.

Pisano je!
-neko je bio prije vas svih
-neko tko je sve vidio mnogo prije

its written
i been before
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#509773 Jan 28, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get what your doing Regina,with all those,pictures,..nice,
Believe your point was,that a murderer delivered the ten commandment .
However seemslike we, have a,New,rule,.?????
.can't reply to any post except one,addressed to me...as,if you do only that...But I won't bother you any more if you like by posting to you unless,i feel like it ...depends,on my mood,...this,is,a discussion forum.
Th e,CROWN I speak of is the,one for your Pope ...who YES,most certainly was,involved with every MONARCHY IN EUROPE....he,was AS A SECULAR KING ...,a,Caesar .And,at the very least ..if not directly ...(though RULES OF TORTURe,existed ) RULES,?????? Regarding determining a,persons/ belief ...JESUS,SAID,PREACH ....not torture..not kill...
At the,least the,Pope,
Allowed killing of the Crusades and inquisition,..or did he excommunicated the Spanish Monarchs,...the,other offenders,..how,about Torquemada,...the Crusaders who killed Children...
If so good ...But?????? Did they ..
They worried about people,reading bibles,.........but for murderers they got a,pass ....in the name of Holy Mother the Church..the,Pope had the power to stop.it or kick them out ...not profit from confiscated property of the,Jews,..
..And,Jesus,did not mean His,CHURCH run by Caesar ..he,separated their concerns,quite,nicely several times,.
HIS,KINGDOM.is,NOT of this,earth ....as,He,said,many times..
Anyway that's,the CROWN ...
You keep showing Orthodox,pics,...why..?? SERA,is,Orthodox ..so what ...i get the point ...
I'm not telling one soul on here,how,to worship..i think we,should acknowledge we serve the same SAVIUIR
.You are,.
And,she,is,certainly still my friend,if sHE has,1000 icons,in her Church ...
What drivel. You're an anti-Catholic bigot. There are no crowns, Rose. And your "history" is a product of your bigoted delusions. I couldn't care less about your online friendships. What is objectionable are your lies and tall tales about the Church. Haven't you noticed that the Catholics here never reply to your nonsense anymore? The only reason why I did was to make a point, although in reality it was you who made the point for me. It didn't take much and was nothing that we didn't already know about you.

Your dishonest, Rose, and it gives me no pleasure to say that. And please stop your yelling. It's rude and ill-mannered. Now lower your "voice" and get a grip on yourself. And stop telling those outrageous lies about the Church. Every Catholic here has told you the same thing, many times over. It makes no difference if you reply to me or not. What in the world makes you think it would? How arrogant!
truth

Kelmscott, Australia

#509775 Jan 28, 2014
no any Andrew be there
no any angels no any saints no any relatives no
nobody
you and your cross
that cross not going on x
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
its stay up as it is not up or down noooooooooooo

nobodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
you and your cross

only if you have something offer
how you can offer to cross what you already sold to devil
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#509776 Jan 28, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
.can't reply to any post except one,addressed to me...as,if you do only that...But I won't bother you any more if you like by posting to you unless,i feel like it ...depends,on my mood,...this,is,a discussion forum.
Th e,CROWN I speak of is the,one for your Pope ...who YES,most certainly was,involved with every MONARCHY IN EUROPE....he,was AS A SECULAR KING ...,a,Caesar .And,at the very least ..if not directly ...(though RULES OF TORTURe,existed ) RULES,?????? Regarding determining a,persons/ belief ...JESUS,SAID,PREACH ....not torture..not kill...
At the,least the,Pope,
Allowed killing of the Crusades and inquisition,..or did he excommunicated the Spanish Monarchs,...the,other offenders,..how,about Torquemada,...the Crusaders who killed Children...
They worried about people,reading bibles,.........but for murderers they got a,pass ....in the name of Holy Mother the Church..the,Pope had the power to stop.it or kick them out ...not profit from confiscated property of the,Jews,..
..And,Jesus,did not mean His,CHURCH run by Caesar ..he,separated their concerns,quite,nicely several times,.
You keep showing Orthodox,pics,...why..?? SERA,is,Orthodox ..so what ...i get the point ...
I'm not telling one soul on here,how,to worship..i think we,should acknowledge we serve the same SAVIUIR
.You are,.
.What drivel. You're an anti-Catholic bigot. There are no crowns, Rose. And your "history" is a product of your bigoted delusions. I couldn't care less about your online friendships. What is objectionable are your lies and tall tales about the Church. Haven't you noticed that the Catholics here never reply to your nonsense anymore? The only reason why I did was to make a point, although in reality it was you who made the point for me. It didn't take much and was nothing that we didn't already know about you.

Your dishonest, Rose, and it gives me no pleasure to say that. And please stop your yelling. It's rude and ill-mannered. Now lower your "voice" and get a grip on yourself. And stop telling those outrageous lies about the Church. Every Catholic here has told you the same thing, many times over. It makes no difference if you reply to me or not. What in the world makes you think it would? How arrogant!!
truth

Kelmscott, Australia

#509777 Jan 28, 2014
wrong
nobody be there
no any peter or andrew
no angels no saints not past away relatives noooooooooooooooo

you and your cross

if if if you have offer

how you can offer what you sold to devil

by
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#509778 Jan 28, 2014
St Michael the Archangel defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou, oh prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#509781 Jan 28, 2014
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#509782 Jan 28, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
At the,least the,Pope,
.You are,.
.What drivel. You're an anti-Catholic bigot. There are no crowns, Rose. And your "history" is a product of your bigoted delusions. I couldn't care less about your online friendships. What is objectionable are your lies and tall tales about the Church. Haven't you noticed that the Catholics here never reply to your nonsense anymore? The only reason why I did was to make a point, although in reality it was you who made the point for me. It didn't take much and was nothing that we didn't already know about you.

You're dishonest, Rose, and it gives me no pleasure to say that. And please stop your yelling. It's rude and ill-mannered. Now lower your "voice" and get a grip on yourself. And stop telling those outrageous lies about the Church. Every Catholic here has told you the same thing, many times over. It makes no difference if you reply to me or not. What in the world makes you think it would? How arrogant!.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#509783 Jan 28, 2014
truth wrote:
no any Andrew be there
no any angels no any saints no any relatives no
nobody
you and your cross
that cross not going on x
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
its stay up as it is not up or down noooooooooooo
nobodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
you and your cross
only if you have something offer
how you can offer to cross what you already sold to devil
shame on YOU for attacking me. man up if you wish to comment on anything that I have said.

your gibberish is an insult to YOU, SINCE YOU DO KNOW English.

AND SINCE I was the only person to bring up the name of Andrew, it is easy to see this was an attack on ME>

Location hidden

#509784 Jan 28, 2014
Regina wrote:
St Michael the Archangel defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou, oh prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..
Michael the angel COULDNT BE A SAINT, STOOPID.

saints are those who have washed their Robes in the blood of the Lamb, and those angels can NEVER sing the Song of Moses, since they know NOTHING about being Saved.

another example of how you, among millions of others, are so foolish and ignorant.

In Christianity, "saint" has a wide variety of meanings, depending on its usage and the denomination. The original Christian usage referred to any believer who is "in Christ" and in whom Christ dwells, whether in heaven or in earth.[3
truth

Kelmscott, Australia

#509785 Jan 28, 2014
Mrznjo sto tako krivokletnicki teces iz grla prljavih rijeka.

prljava voda=systemi i organizacije=gdje si u kojoj si
sve su iste, ma u kojoj bio

Koliko imas glava mrznjo i krivokletnice?
Sto se toci mrznjo niz grlo tvoje.
Pogledaj mjesinu svoju spodobo=ghostly!

dirty water=systems and organizations
Where are you?
Which one?
All of them some!

What they offer for you?
Kog je dava prevario u vrtu!=Who is been deceived in garden?

Spodobo zlodushe..kakva ce ti biti placa..dat ce ti bilo koju placu da te ugrabe..a ona placa spodobo=ghostly..umiru a umrijet nemogu..
jelto za onu opletenu maramu, za ono malo opletene svilene kozice.

Sto se zavaljujes krivokletnice spodobo u glasnice umnika i govornika?
Kakva ce ti biti placha?

da nada posljednja umire..
Cemu se nadash?

i bljesnu bljesak
umiru a umrijet nemogu raspadno stanje zive rane=o ispletena spodobo opletena u maramicno svilene kozice..ghostly placa!

Zucna i mucna placo a tako nadalice i pitalice kud da krenes.
Zar ti nije receno koracas istim putem gdje koraca i covjek i zivotinje.
truth

Kelmscott, Australia

#509786 Jan 28, 2014
on some way going sweet and spice and so on
cursing and blessing
o you virus of falsehood
o you ghostly and so horrible way
what you can offer
nothing at all
nothing from nowhere as well nobody 000

ghostly

Location hidden

#509787 Jan 28, 2014
even that Prayer(LOL) isn't according to catholic theology, another example of having to tell more lies to cover up the first lie.

The Catholic Church teaches that it does not make or create saints, but rather, recognizes them.[12] In the Church, the title of Saint refers to a person who has been formally canonized (officially recognized) by the Catholic Church, and is therefore believed to be in Heaven.

angels are not considered persons.

as I already knew, and that without the benefit of some ugly nun teaching me

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#509788 Jan 28, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
What drivel. You're an anti-Catholic bigot. There are no crowns, Rose. And your "history" is a product of your bigoted delusions. I couldn't care less about your online friendships. What is objectionable are your lies and tall tales about the Church. Haven't you noticed that the Catholics here never reply to your nonsense anymore? The only reason why I did was to make a point, although in reality it was you who made the point for me. It didn't take much and was nothing that we didn't already know about you.
Your dishonest, Rose, and it gives me no pleasure to say that. And please stop your yelling. It's rude and ill-mannered. Now lower your "voice" and get a grip on yourself. And stop telling those outrageous lies about the Church. Every Catholic here has told you the same thing, many times over. It makes no difference if you reply to me or not. What in the world makes you think it would? How arrogant!
There is a HUGE difference between you and Rose. She honestly speaks from her heart. And you speak from your

Location hidden

#509789 Jan 28, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
.What drivel. You're an anti-Catholic bigot. There are no crowns, Rose.
speaking about bigotry, you talk about angels being [saints] and then say there are no [crowns.

I kinda agree with you about NO crowns.

I have yet to meet ONE catholic that runs the race as Paul called it.

7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith; 8in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.

there is nothing but filthiness that comes for belonging to the catholic church, therefore it is impossible for any of you to obtain that Crown of Righteousness, as it entails a living beyond the realm of Catholicism, and the Day is coming that all of you will flee from His Wrath when He destroys your church.
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#509790 Jan 28, 2014
The Protestant Inquisition: "Reformation" Intolerance and Persecution

Unfortunately, the religious "scandal score" needs to be evened up now and then, and the lesser-known "skeletons in the closet" need to be rescued from obscurity, surveyed, and exposed. I take no pleasure in "dredging up" these unsavory occurrences, but it is necessary for honest, fair historical appraisal.

Historical facts are what they are, and most Protestants (and Catholics) are unaware of the following historical events and beliefs (while, on the other hand, one always hears about the embarrassing and scandalous Catholic stuff -- and not often very accurately or fairly at that). If (as I suspect might often be the case) readers are shocked or surprised by the very title of this paper, this would be a case in point, and justification enough for my purposes of education.
http://socrates58.blogspot.com/2007/03/protes...
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#509791 Jan 28, 2014
The Truth about the Spanish Inquisition
by Thomas F. Madden

This image of the Spanish Inquisition is a useful one for those who have little love for the Catholic Church. Anyone wishing to beat the Church about the head and shoulders will not tarry long before grabbing two favorite clubs: the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition. I have dealt with the Crusades in a previous issue.

One of the most enduring myths of the Inquisition is that it was a tool of oppression imposed on unwilling Europeans by a power-hungry Church. Nothing could be more wrong.
http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/librar...
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#509792 Jan 28, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> There is a HUGE difference between you and Rose. She honestly speaks from her heart. And you speak from your
Perhaps you'd like to have me "retroactively aborted" along with June. Do you receive communion with that mouth? And please don't pull that nonsense saying my language isn't any better. I've never told anyone that I wanted them murdered.

Now leave me alone. If I want to hear from you (or her), I'll let you know.
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#509793 Jan 28, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> There is a HUGE difference between you and Rose. She honestly speaks from her heart. And you speak from your
And please climb down off the shoulders of the abuse victims. You're using them.
If you were really concerned about them, you'd aid those in your own church.
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#509794 Jan 28, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Michael the angel COULDNT BE A SAINT, STOOPID.
saints are those who have washed their Robes in the blood of the Lamb, and those angels can NEVER sing the Song of Moses, since they know NOTHING about being Saved.
another example of how you, among millions of others, are so foolish and ignorant.
In Christianity, "saint" has a wide variety of meanings, depending on its usage and the denomination. The original Christian usage referred to any believer who is "in Christ" and in whom Christ dwells, whether in heaven or in earth.[3
Another foul-mouthed, ill-mannered ignoramus. Well, you know what they say....you're known by the company you keep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 880,592
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 5 min South American Italy 11
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min South American Italy 8,321
The Christian Atheist debate 29 min Critical Eye 4,041
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 1 hr loganxxxx 238
Gay sex in raigarh 1 hr tiger 32
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Cholan87 272,904
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 7,653
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Lyndi 177,899
More from around the web