Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 24,567)

Showing posts 491,321 - 491,340 of532,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to. Your corrupted priesthood is doing an exemplary job of it even as we speak.
I was going to say that...lol
Gods R Delusions but Mine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
And they wouldn't even appear with testimony until the vatican was released of any responsibility and/or accountability of libel by the council toward prosecution..
Sneaky little effers, those Vatican boys.

No problem, but the god's best buddy thing is a little much.

Ramen

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Here is another raving idiot who believes that a savior is in the air waiting to take him HOME.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

PLANET EARTH the Final Chapter Hal Lindsey

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

All the believers who have been raptured, or snatched away, will meet the Lord face to face, in the air.

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

What a blathering nutcase.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

PLANET EARTH the Final Chapter Hal Lindsey

Our beast in Revelation 13:1, then, is the Antichrist.

BY THE NUMBERS

He has ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns. The ten horns represent the ten European nations that form his political power base.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that is one nasty lady and really not worth the trouble talking to her.
She has been down so far in the bottom of the barrel, she wouldn't know the smell of a fresh of breathe air if you hand delivered it to her.
she isn't smart, Jumper she has an ugly mouth on her, and a black heart.
Eh..I try to see the good side.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Trial, or distress, or persecution, or hunger, or nakedness, or danger, or the sword? Yet in all this we are more than conquerors because of him who has loved us. St. Paul's Epistle to the Romans (the Church at Rome) 8:35-37

Intercessions:

Jesus, who died on the Cross for us, forgive the sins we have committed this day,
--Lord, hear us! Lord, help us!

Jesus, conqueror of death, take our deceased brothers and sisters with you into paradise,

Jesus, born of Mary, give us a readiness like hers to welcome your word,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hojo says better spendling my time at daily mass......
Michael says. You are a rare catholic. Statistics claim only. 2% of catholics attend daily mass. Where are the other 97%?
At the Mall...
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS,IS,THE WORD
And then the leaders became,enmeshed in the secularist of those,secular kingdoms,..
I don't think they started out .That way...And yes,it was,CHURCHES,PLURAL THAT were Christianity and yes they called it a,universal Church ....Catholic..not the,HOLY ROMAN CATHILUC CHURCH as,it was,chalked until recently ...with a,CAESAR of its,own. The,Pope
..But then they said well ROME S BISHOP HAS,THE,POWER ...And is,eminent in the Empire ...or countries,later ...well go on crusades...allow,Inquistions,a gainst those who disagree with our religion.....let kings,kiss,my ring..build the Vatican. From the mite boxes,of the,poor meant to support the,mission...and confiscated properties...riches and real estate of the,Jews,...etc...NOT GODLY ...
Power CORRUPTS ....as,it did with the,Kings,after David ...thus,the Reformation...And yes,LESS,POWER ....You think.This had NO say in that ...you're,wrong
And your CHURCH lost power and yes,today IT IS,NOT THE SAME CHURCH it was,in the middle ages,....
Rose, you're a typical fundie. You will believe whatever you need to believe to continue on outside of the Church. There is no hope when someone forces themselves to be so incredibly ignorant. But hey, that's the only way the bible thumping born agains can exist. We've showed you that you do not preach the word of God, you preach the word of Luther, Calvin, Wesley...
so never mind your protestant crap about the crusades (which you are completely clueless on) the inquisition, kissing the ring Blah Blah.... the fact remains: your Christian understanding is not what the Apostles taught. You can't escape that fact. You can stomp your feet all you want about big cathedrals and Popes. The bottom line is that's where the truth of the Ministry of Jesus Christ is. Never mind all our misguided propaganda. Clearly you have a new religion and you unraveld the Eucharist. Imo, that's about as arrogant as one can get.

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Since religion began, there never has been a shortage of preachers with supposed answers that go no where but to their heads and to the heads of others.

Talking-heads ought to be the term used for such preachers of illusions.
Husker

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely response, Hojo! We are so fortunate that the Lord left us with such a beautiful sacrament. We can *and do* take everything to Him in the confessional, no matter how badly we fall. I know the orthodox also believe very strongly in confession, and they also consider it a sacrilege to receive communion with unconfessed serious sin on their souls.
Continue to stay strong in the Lord!
Yes, youare correct, I heard that too.
Husker

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS,IS,THE WORD
And then the leaders became,enmeshed in the secularist of those,secular kingdoms,..
I don't think they started out .That way...And yes,it was,CHURCHES,PLURAL THAT were Christianity and yes they called it a,universal Church ....Catholic..not the,HOLY ROMAN CATHILUC CHURCH as,it was,chalked until recently ...with a,CAESAR of its,own. The,Pope
..But then they said well ROME S BISHOP HAS,THE,POWER ...And is,eminent in the Empire ...or countries,later ...well go on crusades...allow,Inquistions,a gainst those who disagree with our religion.....let kings,kiss,my ring..build the Vatican. From the mite boxes,of the,poor meant to support the,mission...and confiscated properties...riches and real estate of the,Jews,...etc...NOT GODLY ...
Power CORRUPTS ....as,it did with the,Kings,after David ...thus,the Reformation...And yes,LESS,POWER ....You think.This had NO say in that ...you're,wrong
And your CHURCH lost power and yes,today IT IS,NOT THE SAME CHURCH it was,in the middle ages,....
What you posted is blatant stupidity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely response, Hojo! We are so fortunate that the Lord left us with such a beautiful sacrament. We can *and do* take everything to Him in the confessional, no matter how badly we fall. I know the orthodox also believe very strongly in confession, and they also consider it a sacrilege to receive communion with unconfessed serious sin on their souls.
Continue to stay strong in the Lord!
That is correct. it is more than a sacrilege to receive Communion with out confession. That is why I question Hojo if he goes to confession each and everyday that he receives Communion. Bet he don't...
Husker

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Migeul wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the Christian orthodox were going to roll into catholicism in the near future.
Thery are getting close and probably will. ther Lutherans are even coming closer.
Husker

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. it was displayed yesterday too. It was neat being two feet from this stone that was possibly placed by a disciple of Paul and layed next to the Saint for almost 2,000 yrs.
Wonderful!
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Migeul wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit fighting over me!
I was going to say that you must love it that we're fighting over you. But don't let it go to your head. Your apostasy is just another issue on this board; one of many.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Migeul wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit fighting over me!
Miguel.....Miguel.......pessss ttt ( you got two letters in your name backwards lol)
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that "in spirit" Jesus is cheering you on as a faithful servant of absolute truth?
Do you believe anyone cares what your 70,000 posts say?
;-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, you're a typical fundie. You will believe whatever you need to believe to continue on outside of the Church. There is no hope when someone forces themselves to be so incredibly ignorant. But hey, that's the only way the bible thumping born agains can exist. We've showed you that you do not preach the word of God, you preach the word of Luther, Calvin, Wesley...
so never mind your protestant crap about the crusades (which you are completely clueless on) the inquisition, kissing the ring Blah Blah.... the fact remains: your Christian understanding is not what the Apostles taught. You can't escape that fact. You can stomp your feet all you want about big cathedrals and Popes. The bottom line is that's where the truth of the Ministry of Jesus Christ is. Never mind all our misguided propaganda. Clearly you have a new religion and you unraveld the Eucharist. Imo, that's about as arrogant as one can get.
Well...The Crusades and the Inquisition is hardly "crap"...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it...The reformation came about due to the corruption of your church.If your church kept its nose clean there would be no Protestant churches...
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful! I'll bet you were in awe. I know I would have been. Very cool!
How long will it be there? If you go back, say a prayer for me please.
I will Regina. I think its permanently in the possession of the Cathedral, but only displayed during the weekend of his conversion feast.
You can read more about it on the website and see a photo.

www.cathedralsaintpaul.org

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 491,321 - 491,340 of532,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

568 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Joyful8118 719,688
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min ocxz 114,924
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min WasteWater 256,302
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 93,622
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min Neelakaran 4,439
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Buck Crick 223,946
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWorldPeace1 172,150
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••