Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 578,723
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#508591 Jan 24, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> wow...that is disgusting..
Video was,worse,...And,stupid

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#508592 Jan 24, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of stupid, sancimonious self rightrous crap you spew. The only point we are making and have made clearly to anyone who is not a loathesome bigot with zero integrity which you and most of the Protestants and the wanna be Orthodox and pagans you wallow with is that it is not a problem unique to the Church. Not a single person has ever condoned it, nor are we using the argument that you have them too for the sake of justification. That would be the weak argument of feeble minds like yourself who make that claim. We have said it is wrong!
Even June can see the undeniable fixation and total lack of knowledge or even caring about the overall problem in society. YOU and the rest of the filth in here are just as guilty as the predators if not more because you want to point fingers. Oh you the Monday morning qarterback have the answers. Put them all in a monestary. lol No Baptist church would pay for predators. ROTFL LOOK UP EDDIE LONG you dingbat. Quit being such a fool. If you had an ounce of goodness in you then you would stop this nonsense. If you want to tell us to stop giving any money then you have a problem with tithing a biblical thing that protestants have various opinions on. Just leave and run to another protestant church yep that solves the problem for everyone. NOT! Your sutpidity and cowardice and lack of desire to do anything to correct a wrong is truly top notch!
There would be no issue if you would say abuse is a big problem around the world. Abuse happens in Protestant churches and it is covered up Its not good to feed an attack on one place. Silent dismissal to run down the street isnt hte answer either.Its simple. There is no evidence at all that says abuse is worse in the Catholic church than anywhere else. You can post individual cases all day long. Predators go where they are in a position of authority and they abuse it. Schools, coaches, youth groups, families, married people etc. The answer is to work to find answers to prevent and eliminate them wherever they are and if possible figure out a way to slow or stop it. That takes a plan and action. Pointing fingers at one Church and saying it doesnt happen in our churches or its way worse in yours than ours is what pissess us off. You suggest we dont care, but it is you who doesnt care. You who has the final solution. Its a big problem. Governments cover up and pass laws to protect themselves. Its odious, it is not defensible but there are many many places around the world that have zero plan of action. That is even more odious. And btw there was a former Baptist who testified not long ago she was abused in one of your beloved Baptist Churches and was not heard. So no there was not a firing. You spit in her face. Its best to learn. All fall short of the glory of God, just not you apparently.
Oh Holy Night, The Star's Are Brightly Shine'n

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#508593 Jan 24, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of stupid, sancimonious self rightrous crap you spew. The only point we are making and have made clearly to anyone who is not a loathesome bigot with zero integrity which you and most of the Protestants and the wanna be Orthodox and pagans you wallow with is that it is not a problem unique to the Church. Not a single person has ever condoned it, nor are we using the argument that you have them too for the sake of justification. That would be the weak argument of feeble minds like yourself who make that claim. We have said it is wrong!
Even June can see the undeniable fixation and total lack of knowledge or even caring about the overall problem in society. YOU and the rest of the filth in here are just as guilty as the predators if not more because you want to point fingers. Oh you the Monday morning qarterback have the answers. Put them all in a monestary. lol No Baptist church would pay for predators. ROTFL LOOK UP EDDIE LONG you dingbat. Quit being such a fool. If you had an ounce of goodness in you then you would stop this nonsense. If you want to tell us to stop giving any money then you have a problem with tithing a biblical thing that protestants have various opinions on. Just leave and run to another protestant church yep that solves the problem for everyone. NOT! Your sutpidity and cowardice and lack of desire to do anything to correct a wrong is truly top notch!
There would be no issue if you would say abuse is a big problem around the world. Abuse happens in Protestant churches and it is covered up Its not good to feed an attack on one place. Silent dismissal to run down the street isnt hte answer either.Its simple. There is no evidence at all that says abuse is worse in the Catholic church than anywhere else. You can post individual cases all day long. Predators go where they are in a position of authority and they abuse it. Schools, coaches, youth groups, families, married people etc. The answer is to work to find answers to prevent and eliminate them wherever they are and if possible figure out a way to slow or stop it. That takes a plan and action. Pointing fingers at one Church and saying it doesnt happen in our churches or its way worse in yours than ours is what pissess us off. You suggest we dont care, but it is you who doesnt care. You who has the final solution. Its a big problem. Governments cover up and pass laws to protect themselves. Its odious, it is not defensible but there are many many places around the world that have zero plan of action. That is even more odious. And btw there was a former Baptist who testified not long ago she was abused in one of your beloved Baptist Churches and was not heard. So no there was not a firing. You spit in her face. Its best to learn. All fall short of the glory of God, just not you apparently.
And I was commenting to SERA,on the gross,comment stating bad dirty motives,or prison ..about Michael ....instead of thinking about the man's,soul ascribing to Him perversity as,she has,done,in the past .

That is,deflection of the highest order ...
truth

Perth, Australia

#508594 Jan 24, 2014
How you find that Cisko?

Yes I agree personal walk.

Its deference when you grow up where you can or can't even take your cross or hardship.

I am very please know hardship as heavy Cross is most worst what nobody liked take over-self

Its been very easy say o do you liked died without blessing!

If you find out how many married and baptism over night.
Could you imagine find out that conversion where nobody liked say on very aloud voice.

If you confess name of Jesus Christ, you will be saved.

Location hidden

#508595 Jan 24, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
A wanna be Orthodox beats a lying catholic

Location hidden

#508596 Jan 24, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I was commenting to SERA,on the gross,comment stating bad dirty motives,or prison ..about Michael ....instead of thinking about the man's,soul ascribing to Him perversity as,she has,done,in the past .
That is,deflection of the highest order ...
Its ok Rose...its what they do best remember this comes from members of the True Church so its gotta be what Christ wants from them....

Location hidden

#508597 Jan 24, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Video was,worse,...And,stupid
I saw it ...It was disgusting
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#508598 Jan 24, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
CALL ME A,LIAR ..ABOUT WHAT ..DID YOU GO TO MEETINGS,WITH ME ???
I was,speaking of one church I attended ..
If I was a Baptist in a Church that allowed or covered up ...I'd leave and call the police ..
As,they SHOuld ..And fight it.
But Catholics,in decades,past were told it was a,Sin to leave the RCC ....or even attend a Protestant Church.....
Don't call people liars,unless you know,what you are talking about ....please...it's,a,LIE,and,sl anderous
RoSesz, don't let D.S. get you upset, because you got him at a disadvantage. Being raised in the RCC since infancy he really doen't know the gospel of Christ he has never heard it. They are taught the gospel of Mary, and there really isn't one its all made up.
Romans 10:17
King James Version (KJV)

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

weather a person is catholic or in another denominations, the priest, or pastor better be preaching the true word of God and not their made up version, because they are going to answer to God if they are not.
We must always trust God to lead us to the truth through the Holy Spirit.
God is always fighting for us and these Spiritual battles belong to Him.
I like that verse where it says "JESUS SPEAKING;; I CALL MY SHEEP THEY HEAR MY VOICE AND FOLLOW ME."
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#508599 Jan 24, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I said,all that many times,...many ...one in any Church or school is,too many .
And that this,was,in the past as far as we,know..these records are NEWS today however
I was,only starting out answering Roberts,comment on parents,responsibility...
Back then no one went against the Priests ...or nuns...certainly not parents...AND NO ONE DISCUSSED SEX....
Even my generation ..this,whole idea was foreign ...who knew this,was going on ..
And Michael is upset ...And turned from God...That is the worst part ....of this,whole mess...children and adults,BLAMING GOD ...
He didnt turn from God because the abuse had been unknown and left before it. If you wish to feed his obsession and obvious and clear bias and vendetta then do so but you arent doing anything to help children or him other than to feed his obsession. When LTM says things like the only thing you catholics are upset about is it came out in the open. That is unlbelievably hateful and ignorant, but I;m sure you the good and faithful servant have no problem with that. People sin! If God had turned away completely from man or the Jews for falling away from their faith or doing wrong then all would be gone. Just give the abuse subject a rest its all he posts about and you all pull out your knives and guns and start flailing about. yeah, get those catholics. Those celibate priests are all homosexuals and pedophile. If that Catholic church was gone there would be no world problem. You people sound like Muslims who want to obliterate Israel first then the US next. Good Job!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#508600 Jan 24, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
RoSesz, don't let D.S. get you upset, because you got him at a disadvantage. Being raised in the RCC since infancy he really doen't know the gospel of Christ he has never heard it. They are taught the gospel of Mary, and there really isn't one its all made up.
King James Version (KJV)
weather a person is catholic or in another denominations, the priest, or pastor better be preaching the true word of God and not their made up version, because they are going to answer to God if they are not.
I like that verse where it says "JESUS SPEAKING;; I CALL MY SHEEP THEY HEAR MY VOICE AND FOLLOW ME."
The,teachings,on Christ that I learned were Not at odds,with what I believe today ...really

However that HE PAID THE,PRUCE,FOR ALL SIN...THAT FAITH IN HIM was what was,necessary to be saved,...That git mixed in with Faith in the,Church..
Indulgences,..penance ...
The,o l y ONE,SACRIFICE acceptable to the Fathers,Justice was,The LAMB ....... He,drank the,Cup of our Sin.....
We,must relent but Faith is,the coin of the realm..not any denomination.

I do not hate the RCC. at all ...I have expounded at length how the,Reformation..caused their own Reformation ....And they do study bibles as,we,do NOW ..so they h a 've heard the,WORD IN CONTEXT ..not just what is,read in Masss,..

These,folks here just refuse to admit things,were different decades ago ...
Sad,...

Thanks,dear....But stating parents,were in any responsible for church abuses by advocating responsibility back in the fifties,or before when many hardly spoke English,..they referenced the CHURCH ..THE PRIESTS..THE,NUNS,....

I hate these,discussions,..But let's,be real ..Things,WERE DIFFERENT ..hopefully all Churches,will root out this,EVIL..I PRAY THIS,IS,SO..in Jesus,name
truth

Perth, Australia

#508601 Jan 24, 2014
then i fill pain in right lag as well left lag
i have red and very swallowing both its come time to time and gone then come again and again then gone then come again and again
its calling for conversion of sinners
as well prayers to be save from eternal lost for ever.
With your lags you can follow even if you suffer too.
Pray follow your Lord.

If you could fill that then you need know what you need in your life..
pray don't fill shame wrote this if you suffer
give yourself its very easy who can do that
its love complete with Cross..

People who did not know what is cross then they did not know nothing in life.

I will pray altogether with my son with his open wounds on ribs for salvation of this word too.

gOD IS LOVE!
truth

Perth, Australia

#508602 Jan 24, 2014
If you suffer pray and represent your wounds and tears trough prayers that you can diminish attackers as well who liked see you in that position.

God always listen prayers.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#508603 Jan 25, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Well mike is getting off posting about molesting. He has a problem and evidently you do too. Mike is obsessed with the subject. OBSESSED and you never say anything to him that he is wrong. That says a lot. You come back at me saying I have a dirty mind, I think you do and I think you need to go talk to someone for help. Mike is wrong for posting about what happened many years ago. I think you need to look inward and find that this mike is mentally ill and you should not converse with him.in a friendly way. Many people will say you are getting your jollies from it.
Yer kidd'n right?

Location hidden

#508604 Jan 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever theory you find special to you is still a theory, a belief, a hypotheses. So what's your big deal that you have to offer me to make me over in your image???
You stated that you don't know the answers ... didn't you??? Then why are you trying to pretend that those professionals, or YOU HAVE answers???
WHY???
How about you are NUTS!

Location hidden

#508605 Jan 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that rather than Jesus aligning his beliefs to pure and unadulterated Judaism ... that he aligned his beliefs to the Gnostic belief of your particular choice?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
From the book,“The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire,” by Edward Gibbon,(Coyright 1963, by Frank C. Bourne … comes the following…….
As soon as they launched out into the vast abyss, they delivered themselves to the guidance of disordered imagination; and as the paths of error are various and infinite, the Gnostics were imperceptibly divided into more than fifty particular sects
Which abyss did they launch into? The one past Cygnet or the one past Draco?

Location hidden

#508606 Jan 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that rather than Jesus aligning his beliefs to pure and unadulterated Judaism ... that he aligned his beliefs to the Gnostic belief of your particular choice?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
From the book,“The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire,” by Edward Gibbon,(Coyright 1963, by Frank C. Bourne … comes the following…….
As soon as they launched out into the vast abyss, they delivered themselves to the guidance of disordered imagination; and as the paths of error are various and infinite, the Gnostics were imperceptibly divided into more than fifty particular sects
Oh Yeah. The one group came ta earth they was called the insects.
No it was 2...The other one was called the prilosects.

Location hidden

#508607 Jan 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
And just so there is no confusion about what I believe ... I don't believe that the Jesus-myth was based on any truth whatsoever.
According to all theologians there was not one word written in Jesus' own hand anywhere on earth.
And that is VERY suspicious in deed.
Within common sense theology,(if there possibly ever was any common sense IN theology whatsoever)... a man who came to save all humans from hell in a hereafter would have a lot to say about his own life ... and THAT did not occur.
Ain't nobody ever found Jesus, so how do thet know he didn't write in his own hand?
Maybe he didn't have any paper, Y'know?
Well, he was sposed ta show us all the way(I think someone said it was through the pyramid), but then Romananian guys got ahold of 'em and crucifixed 'em on a tree, but they let 'em down fer dinner, and ain't nobody seen 'em since. This fella Saul said he seen 'em, but everybody knowed he was a liar an a theif, so ya can't believe none o' what he sayes neither.Y'know? I hear ther still digg'in in them pyramids try'n ta find the way...
truth

Perth, Australia

#508608 Jan 25, 2014
why you need find
you need find cross
then you will see where stay that power
if you asked who lift you there
i don't know
how its work as lift up there
i don't know
who bring you back
i don't know
then
how you will know you been on cross

there
your eyes will be open
yee
hands
lags
body
crown
so nice there yee
Did you know whats wrote there? INRI!
truth

Perth, Australia

#508609 Jan 25, 2014
Please tell me!
Your Jesus is man or woman!
Rosary
Why you don't liked rosary?
see
transfiguration

feet 42 degree red going toward blue
hand in midlle hot as pinning inside

pray
give yourself on holy cross
God is Love!
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#508610 Jan 25, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
King James Version (KJV)
We don't know the gospel of Christ? We've never heard it? It's all made up?

Please tell us what the gospel of Christ is. Please preach the TRUE word of God.

Time to put your money where your mouth is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 18 min kay 191,502
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Clearwater 176,197
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min scaritual 817,327
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 2,181
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,209
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 1 hr HipGnosis 69,882
Max consultant: Process after consulting job co... 1 hr max consultant 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 270,002
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 609,764
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri IWANNAPLAY 187