Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670439 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#507206 Jan 19, 2014
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's not the dissonance itself, but rather the fact that such chaos in and by itself is strong evidence for her point of view.
I believe the first step for someone like June is to admit the possibility of a higher power that guides or set in motion the universe(s).
Ramen
No sociopathic narcissist can or will ever consider that an option, as it would rob them of the kings robe.

Since: Sep 09

Surrey, Canada

#507207 Jan 19, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> and your a two head snake..
A while back you were preaching that Christians must love others. Your story seems to have changed.

:)

Surrey, Canada

#507208 Jan 19, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
God taketh the foolish things of this world to confound the so called "educated".
Hahahahahahaha
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#507209 Jan 19, 2014
Working for the Lord wrote:
I urge all that haven't yet become a Christian to go to the nearest Church of Christ and study the word with them and when you feel ready and you believe Jesus is the Son of God, you then are ready to be baptized and to live your life as a Christian with the hope of heaven your home for eternity.
Yes study, but science! Heavenis of course just a myth or a phantasy no more. Life is just a limited period. So use it at the best of your time not with waste of any religions.

Surrey, Canada

#507210 Jan 19, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
And if Christ is called that CHIEF CORNERSTONE
According to your "education" ... would that be the cornerstone of Judaism ... or your specific version of Christianity???

Surrey, Canada

#507211 Jan 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
"Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.'" - Matthew 15:9
ALL religion came from man-made ideas ... and that includes your specialty that makes you believe you have the IN-ROAD to knowledge.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#507212 Jan 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
A while back you were preaching that Christians must love others. Your story seems to have changed.
:)
well babe...I always did have a problem with "love thy enemy" never could get pass that one...

Surrey, Canada

#507213 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're here to "save" everyone from religion and god right?
I can't SAVE anyone from anything. I can only foist my opinions off on others. They either accept them as being useful to them ... or as do you, they might refer to me as a sociopath, or they might use other terms of endearment such as a two headed snake.
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#507214 Jan 19, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the pope is the only one that can lead someone to Christ?
No one can lead anyone to god or the devil. They are no phantoms and myths nothing else. Religions are mostly crimes, wars and uneducated human beings nothing else. People waste their costly times of life with Humbugs instant with precious thoughts.

Surrey, Canada

#507215 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe these(whoever has different opinions or beliefs) are prophets and they all see you as evil while you're doing(preaching) great things and are actually the victim right?
Wrong.

I perceive that all of you that profess to know the future perceive that you ARE modern-day prophets.

I don't profess to know what, if anything, the future holds in store ... or even if as Einstein related ... that past, present and future are one.

I simply ask lots and lots of questions.

Location hidden

#507216 Jan 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't SAVE anyone from anything. I can only foist my opinions off on others. They either accept them as being useful to them ... or as do you, they might refer to me as a sociopath, or they might use other terms of endearment such as a two headed snake.
and that's what they are "your opinions" and may I add coo coo....

Surrey, Canada

#507217 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't even know if what you posted is actually true or not either?
That's right!

It might simply be my theory, and theories might be based on illusion.
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#507218 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are with the same old BS and deflection huh?
No backbone, no honesty, no conscience, and no moral dignity.
Little girl oxy.
No wonder your church got rid of you.
You can sure dish your crap out, but you run from the truth like a scared little girl don't you.
If you weren't such a liar and a coward, you would stand up like a man and show what you got boy!--and you ain't got nothing!
The Roman Catholic Church is one of the richest organisations of the world. It has stolen murdered, Money, gold, jewels and riches of the world. Some of the popes were the most criminals in their lifes.

Surrey, Canada

#507219 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, so are you, aren't you?
I'm wise enough to know that I am dumb because of what I don't know.

Surrey, Canada

#507220 Jan 19, 2014
Working for the Lord wrote:
I urge all that haven't yet become a Christian to go to the nearest Church of Christ .
Move-able theology

Jesus was a Jewish rabbi that taught prime-time Judaism in a Temple.

It took EX-Jew Catholic morphology to move the image of Jesus into a Catholic church ... and then much later, Martin Luther to move him on into a Lutheran church.

The secret to these illusions, is that you place the "master" where you want him to stay, and then when your emotions are satiated with pleasure you shout OUT loud and clear ... "LOCK-DOWN!!!" ... so the master of "truth" can't escape your illusion.
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#507221 Jan 19, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness no.
All Catholics are called to the common priesthood, we all are responsible for spreading the good news of The Gospel.
What did you want to know?
With no exception all religions are lies fakes crimes. The Vatikan is one of the biggest criminal Organisation and that for almost two thousands years. But all religions are at best lies and worst crimes.
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#507222 Jan 19, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there ya go.
You wanted his credentials.
Now that you realize those credentials are impecable, credentials really don't count cuz BibleGod preferrs dummies.
How fortunate for you, eh?
Oh. And you'll notice I never answered your question regarding who ordained him. I merely cited where he served.
So how'd that hokey sprite test work out for you, goofy?
Forget all religions as phantoms.

Location hidden

#507223 Jan 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wise enough to know that I am dumb because of what I don't know.
....you said it...lol

Surrey, Canada

#507224 Jan 19, 2014
He based his Christian doctrine on the "PHILOSOPHY" of Aristotle, the Greek philosopher, and for THAT he was canonized as a saint.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Signs & Symbols in Christian Art

The Saints

St. Thomas Aquinas

He became a professor at the University of Naples, where he based his teaching of Christian doctrine of the philosophy of Aristotle.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#507225 Jan 19, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can lead anyone to god or the devil. They are no phantoms and myths nothing else. Religions are mostly crimes, wars and uneducated human beings nothing else. People waste their costly times of life with Humbugs instant with precious thoughts.
henry

Peace

I am sorry you feel life in the world is a waste of time....

It sounds like you are distressed and depressed over what you see....

Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Catcher1 980,236
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 100,764
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Ricky F 184,296
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 6 hr andet1987 58
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,034
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr Shiralee 445,659
___*Antichrist, Global SIGNS, Forewarnings___ 9 hr YTube2017News 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web