Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701694 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#505819 Jan 13, 2014
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
It is by far better for the world to believe in Christian faith even if its bunk as suffering is by far less under a Christian Society than an Atheist society.
There has never BEEN an Atheist society, as most people are caught up in one or another BRAND of religion and were busy killing each other as supposed heretics and infidels.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#505820 Jan 13, 2014
Every person on this forum whether Catholic or Protestant is certain to believe that their OWN brand of religion is aligned to truth.

If that was not the main issue, you would leave your religions for a religion you believe IS based on truth.

Your religion is all about YOU and how your belief serves your SELF!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#505821 Jan 13, 2014
Christian ... "I am aligned to the divine will of God ... because I believe that God loves me."

Wiccan ... "I am aligned to the divine-will of the Goddess, because I can bring her love into me down from the moon."
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#505822 Jan 13, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
50 million in the USA alone CIB ..they think it's great that it was ONLY 850 thousand a year now ...That it means,the numbers are going down from.over a,million a year ....what garbage ...most likely because,of some of the law term restrictions that decent politicians,push through ..But 850 thousand!!!! A year ...violent in womb murders ....unconscionable
It has gone down because of the morning after pill.

They don't count them as abortions as there is no way to know if a pregnacey occurred or not.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#505823 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>
June is a deceiver and deceived
If I join your religion ... will I then be a devout believer ... and in turn be LOVED by you and your image of a GOD???

Please say "YES."

:)
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#505824 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Amen
June is a deceiver and deceived
She manipulates words and redefines them to make herself look smart.
Biology states as fact a embryo in the womb is fully human, DNA tests prove this.
An Embryo, as a Fetus, as is a baby, as is a teenager, as is and adult as is a senior adult are all human beings.
If you looked at a person 6 months old in the womb, 2 years old, 42 years old and then 88 years old you would not recognize them as the same human being but DNA would.
All the above terms describe a human being at a stage of human being development.
They are all human beings whether in the Fetus stage of being a human being or a Teenager stage of being a human being.
But the Truth and Facts need to be watered down and discouraged by those like June so they can justify the carnage and suffering they bring to this world.
While Christians were busy preaching of the holiness of the fetuses (according to God)... they were busy killing each other off as heretics that supposedly offended God.

Nuttier than fruitcakes.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#505825 Jan 13, 2014
Christians preached that fetuses were of great value to GOD and adorned with God's blessings.

I suggest that if ONLY Christians are going to heaven ... then God placed no value on the fetuses in Muslims, Hindus, Buddhist, et cetera, as they were just dirt under God's feet.

Religion is based on nonsensical bunk!
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#505826 Jan 13, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists will kill others, but they will NEVER hide behind the RUSE that a god ordained the killing.
And that is the MAJOR difference.
No the MAJOR DIFFERENCE IS this THAT Which you choose to ignore.

YOUR beliefs and those who believe the same are the worst offenders for causing suffering and carnage in the world.

Now I claim your Atheist beliefs are a RUSE and Science backs me up not you.

You claim that my beliefs are a RUSE on your emotional response to a perceived Lie of what my God is like.

Either way if you value life, wish to minimize suffering you will follow the teachings of Jesus as no other belief system has minimized suffering and inequality than those who follow his teachings FACT.

You you follow a belief system that causes carnage and suffering to a level no other belief system in human history has done, Atheism is the number one belief system to bring maximum suffering death and inequality to the world.

By rejecting God who allows suffering for a time you choose a belief that allows suffering and maximizes forever.

You as are all Atheists the biggest Hypocrites the world has ever known.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#505827 Jan 13, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
That means if God wants to be loved by us, it has to be by our choosing.
Romans 3 “None is righteous, no, not one;

no one understands;
no one seeks for God.

All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;
no one does good,
not even one.”

**This passage doesn't apply to you? Clay can choose God if he wants?
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#505828 Jan 13, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There has never BEEN an Atheist society, as most people are caught up in one or another BRAND of religion and were busy killing each other as supposed heretics and infidels.
Communist Soviet Union was a atheist society.
China is an atheist society

So is Cuba
So was Cambodia

Hitler Mussolini both self proclaimed Atheists on and on the evidence is not suspect but overwhelming

You choose your beliefs June on an emotional response, it is clear from your regurgitated posts and quotes that you have never actually studied any of what you espouse to believe that your argument is solely based on your emotional response to your life experiences.

It is clear that it is all about June, what she feels what she thinks, for June its all about self.

ME ME ME ME ME, you have consciously or unconsciously decided truth is found in you and any independent verification is not needed.

Plane and simple you made yourself God and lie to yourself to maintain that lie.

You practice evil and love it.
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#505829 Jan 13, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Christians preached that fetuses were of great value to GOD and adorned with God's blessings.
I suggest that if ONLY Christians are going to heaven ... then God placed no value on the fetuses in Muslims, Hindus, Buddhist, et cetera, as they were just dirt under God's feet.
Religion is based on nonsensical bunk!
No not all dumb dumb, God brings his truth to all peoples and many chose the truth and become Christians.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#505830 Jan 13, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
That means if God wants to be loved by us, it has to be by our choosing.
This contradicts infant baptism. How does a 3 month child choose God?
truth

Perth, Australia

#505831 Jan 13, 2014
I endure insult who insult you Jesus.

n
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#505832 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Communist Soviet Union was a atheist society.
China is an atheist society
So is Cuba
So was Cambodia
Hitler Mussolini both self proclaimed Atheists on and on the evidence is not suspect but overwhelming
You choose your beliefs June on an emotional response, it is clear from your regurgitated posts and quotes that you have never actually studied any of what you espouse to believe that your argument is solely based on your emotional response to your life experiences.
It is clear that it is all about June, what she feels what she thinks, for June its all about self.
ME ME ME ME ME, you have consciously or unconsciously decided truth is found in you and any independent verification is not needed.
Plane and simple you made yourself God and lie to yourself to maintain that lie.
You practice evil and love it.
You are quite the religious sermonizer.

Most people of the world are IN religion. That means that most people that kill are religious.
truth

Perth, Australia

#505833 Jan 13, 2014
i been strip off and judged as they judge you Jesus..

i been bathed in blade as you been bathed in blade too
I been prosecuted as you been prosecuted too
i been pushed and pool on many side as they do to you..

I been judged as they judged you too.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#505834 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>
No not all dumb dumb, God brings his truth to all peoples and many chose the truth and become Christians.
So Christians such as YOU are God's ONLY favorites ... RIGHT???

You don't even see your own arrogance, as it is so enormous as to block all other views from what otherwise would be your SIGHT.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#505835 Jan 13, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
John found it, so why can't YOU?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
Although such beasts are unfit for work, they are fit for killing. And this is what happened to the Jews: while they were making themselves unfit for work, they grew fit for slaughter. This is why Christ said: "But as for these my enemies, who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and slay them".
John Chrysostom
Incorrect.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#505836 Jan 13, 2014
Husker wrote:
Hey rose, if the Catholic schools never taught or read the bible pre Vatican II, then no one would know about the rosary, or even Jesus. Get real rose. You are really an anti- Catholic bigot.
Where is the rosary in the Bible?
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#505837 Jan 13, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite the religious sermonizer.
Most people of the world are IN religion. That means that most people that kill are religious.
Again dumb dumb you are wrong.

I have not given you or anyone here a sermon.

ser·mon
&#712;s&#601;rm&#6 01;n/Submit
noun
a talk on a religious or moral subject, esp. one given during a church service and based on a passage from the Bible.

You sure like name calling, like a little grade school bully, your attempts are pathetic at best to argue from such an ill informed position.

Most people who kill have drivers licences to, shall we take them away to stop killing.
Most people who are mass murders have drank water at least once in their life time to.

Are you getting the picture, how absurd your illogical irrational arguments are, probably not you appear to be pretty daft but at least those reading along get it.

As it is with water driving licences killers may or not be religious but the issue is if the religion they follow is the cause the reason they kill or is their said religion unrelated and have nothing to do with their killing, in fact are their actions contrary to said belief and truly in their hearts they believe in self, greed and that I am god unto myself like you JUNE.

When one follows the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles they don't kill
When one follows your belief system killing is a justifiable tool an end that justifies the means and perfectly acceptable.

June you condone evil actions, your belief system is evil, you and those who belief like you are the worse offenders of suffering the world has ever known.

You are that which you hate the most and that explains all your irrational posts, you are in emotional mental state of confusion and contradiction.

You are living a life of Hypocrisy and you are with out excuse.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#505838 Jan 13, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
50 million in the USA alone CIB ..they think it's great that it was ONLY 850 thousand a year now ...That it means,the numbers are going down from.over a,million a year ....what garbage ...most likely because,of some of the law term restrictions that decent politicians,push through ..But 850 thousand!!!! A year ...violent in womb murders ....unconscionable
Rose, you support the pill , which aborts. You support other forms of artificial contraception, which denies life. Rose, artificial contraception is as bad as abortion. BOTH DENY LIFE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min nanoanomaly 80,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min nanoanomaly 995,802
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Prince of Darkness 448,414
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 1 hr thehells 62
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 14 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Chubby gay horny 16 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 3