Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654659 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Australia

#504935 Jan 7, 2014
Today is not modern say please.
Today organization proclaim law by themselves they taking what ever they want, judged them to judge of them.

Jesus Christ come and let you know law not exist.

-INRI
-there is a no law
-there is a no love
-there is a suffering

Why I need believe to others..yee
i am going where you can't go
yee
gooo
smooth silky skin

then i see
light fast and blast
they liked died but can't, open wounds everywhere

Your Lord will give you everything, did they are?!

I say to you
Your Rule lead you and teach great lesson how to Rule!

be good and destroy
as well recreated again

Tell me why I am wrong?!

now you are in as within

your body and your soul as spirit
can be destroy both

Why I am wrong?!

not to obey..no my Lord
Why have to?

You say my lovely Lord love have to win!!!
Lord can't be liar!!!

Its wrotten
Don't judge!
How many mistress you have my Lord?

Someone don't liked share everything better suffer.
truth

Australia

#504936 Jan 7, 2014
Now why i have to share even bad who is sick and have deseasse which corrupt organization done judged and destroy.

'Put your hands in my wounds.'

O did they are..yes it is..then.

They don't liked say they done..law not exist.
not any more for me.

by my lovely Lord don't pray for me
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#504937 Jan 8, 2014
Gunslinger wrote:
Hell, I've been saying that Catholics are the only folks who do not piss God off for three months now. About time the Pope picked up on my lead.
see www.vaticandesignexposed.com then you will change your mind.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504938 Jan 8, 2014
holy scripture say who first coming
fallen one

then
bla bla bla

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#504939 Jan 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler WAS a devout Catholic. He believed that the Jews were the enemy, just as did John Chrysostom and all the other church-fathers.
Your quote "Walk away from religion. Seek truth" is interesting ... so why are you a Catholic?.
June

Peace

I beg to differ. Since Hitler and his regime murdered Catholics, it is far from believable that he lived a Catholic life....

In any event, I suggest you are consumed by religion, and you need to walk away from it. Get into a more positive view. Just because religions share things in common does not make them equal, or equally good or bad. Some religious practices are quite barbaric. You choose to remain within that realm mentally. So walk away from it.(You are not the only one. Many of the so-called, by you "right-fighters" have that sacred violent mindset.) Don't you see you are doing the same as your hated "right-fighters"?

Peace

PS I am not a "conventional" definable Catholic. At least not by your definition. Nor by the RCC....
truth

Perth, Australia

#504940 Jan 8, 2014
rule is rule
yep
ones they teach they coming for ever
they know how
others pretend with lips
michael

Canada

#504941 Jan 8, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll remain with the TRUTH of TRUE Church History, and not from one of your anti-catholic, anti-christian agnostic or atheistic world history writers that you prefer to "latch on to"!!!
The HISTORICAL TRUTH of the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, has, is and will (always) remain in and through Jesus Christ and HIS One (and only one true) Apostolic Catholic Church. You, Michael, can continue to (flounder) in your agnostic or atheistic beliefs, or whatever you want to call yourself!!! Our Lord will always remain (with open arms) toward you and other "Prodigal Sons" who persist in rejecting HIS TRUTH!!!!
I. Am enjoying my life, no floundering.

Your on the wrong path. What happened to father dye? He bailed and left all the heavy lifting to you.
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#504942 Jan 8, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
Peace
I beg to differ. Since Hitler and his regime murdered Catholics, it is far from believable that he lived a Catholic life....
In any event, I suggest you are consumed by religion, and you need to walk away from it. Get into a more positive view. Just because religions share things in common does not make them equal, or equally good or bad. Some religious practices are quite barbaric. You choose to remain within that realm mentally. So walk away from it.(You are not the only one. Many of the so-called, by you "right-fighters" have that sacred violent mindset.) Don't you see you are doing the same as your hated "right-fighters"?
Peace
PS I am not a "conventional" definable Catholic. At least not by your definition. Nor by the RCC....
Agreed, that was a little over the top, but the Vatican made an agreement that kept the money flowing to Rome, and which it never renounced.

It really is hard to imagine any true "vicar of Christ" being so cooperative with Hitler early on.

It's hard to imagine any true "vicar of Christ" singing the praises of Bonito Mussolini.

Every shred of my humanity tells me it's impossible that the god portrayed as Jesus would ever make nice with Hitler or Mussolini - directly or through his appointed vicar.

But at least we agree on the other 95% of man's religious dogma.

Cheers
truth

Perth, Australia

#504943 Jan 8, 2014
genocide verse genocide
which genocide is holy

whar a shame

4000 years policy
every mother whore and prositute

very sad

put your evil satanic fingers and hands in wound of family

serve your evil corapt organize gangs

sionse sesame opedn yourself

who colecting what

byy

vaza paza scubi dubi do
very sad

what your grandmother have
svete papuce
serve youe evil not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tribe against tribe
people against people
nation against nation

it is written
truth

Perth, Australia

#504944 Jan 8, 2014
many people dont havbe any freedom from corupt evil systems

evil serve evil
thats all

Are you belong sesame open yourself o ye its in desert from 10001 night gangs

by

Since: Sep 09

Surrey, Canada

#504945 Jan 8, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
Peace
The majority of protestors through the centuries were Catholics as was Martin Luther, and his break-away followers ... and the popes had no problems whatsoever putting those any Catholics that tried to start their own break-away religions to death.

Hitler knew his Catholic history much better than you know your Catholic history.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Mein Kampf … Adolf Hitler … Published 1939.

Pg. 146 down

Why, it was necessary only to make Church history popular. He would have films made. Looking at them the German people would see how the clergy had exploited them, lived off them. How they had sucked the money out of the country.

Surrey, Canada

#504947 Jan 8, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
In any event, I suggest you are consumed by religion, and you need to walk away from it.....
I'm consumed from what I've studied with the harm religion has plied everywhere it infested itself into the mindsets of humans all over the world.

When you were an Atheist, you didn't take advise that YOU should walk away from YOUR Atheism ... but now you want to look down on me as though I am wrong and you are right.

You are quite the double-talker.

Note when you were an Atheist, you omitted to add your phony PEACE-symbol. I suggest that was a nice change.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings June
It is fear that makes the KNOW. Fear of death, and fear of hell, and fear of not making it to heaven.....Religion is based on fear....
Robert
Liam

Detroit, MI

#504948 Jan 8, 2014
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh contrary its a whack of evidence that you don't dare to try and refute because you know Its all footnoted verifiable fact that is independent of me.
What evidence dude? Get real. You quoted some fanatic from the 18th century who wrote a book.
Find a modern historical scholar. These guys are concerned about their reputations. They are history professors at notable colleges. They care about presenting a factual account, otherwise they look stupid to their peers. Any moron can Google somethin or pick up an 18th century protestant propaganda book. That's different. They have agendas that often involve money making or spreading their slander.

You want me to refute an accusation that is so radically bizarre, you won't find an 8th grade history teaches who'd agree with it. Therefore, I can't entertain this nonsense. I know one thing... Your hands ain't washed for recycling this slander either. You may think it is, but I guaranteed you won't get a free pass because you played stupid.

Surrey, Canada

#504949 Jan 8, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
PS I am not a "conventional" definable Catholic...
From my perception, you are a double-talking fraud, that I suggest the church-fathers would have burned at the stake.

Back in the day, you would have had to go out and kill some Jews before you would have had any respect from the FATHERS.

Surrey, Canada

#504950 Jan 8, 2014
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, that was a little over the top, but the Vatican made an agreement that kept the money flowing to Rome, and which it never renounced.
It really is hard to imagine any true "vicar of Christ" being so cooperative with Hitler early on.
It's hard to imagine any true "vicar of Christ" singing the praises of Bonito Mussolini.
Every shred of my humanity tells me it's impossible that the god portrayed as Jesus would ever make nice with Hitler or Mussolini - directly or through his appointed vicar.
But at least we agree on the other 95% of man's religious dogma.
Cheers
The pope "didn't" agree with Hitler at the start ... but Hitler knew how to make the pope pull in his horns. In his own words Hitler bragged that from being raised as a Catholic, he KNEW how to handle Catholics.

It was not about love ... it was about how to manipulate to get your own way.

Surrey, Canada

#504951 Jan 8, 2014
Hitler had no respect for the Catholic church. As he had witnessed the Catholic clergy bullying others all his life ... Hitler also learned at the hands of the masters of bullying ... HOW to be a professional bully.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Mein Kampf … Adolf Hitler … Published 1939.

Pg. 146 down

We possess Authentic records of Chancellor Hitler's private views of the religious situation. One of these may be cited in part:'Hitler said concerning Catholic opposition, especially in Bavaria, that its fomentors were wasting their time. They might as well stop pipe-dreaming. He would not follow the example of Bismark. He was a Catholic. Providence had arranged that. Bismarck had failed because he had been a Protestant - and Protestants have no conception of what the Catholic Church is. The important thing was to sense what people felt in religious matters and what endeared the Church to them. If the clerical caste would not disappear voluntarily, he would direct propaganda against the Church until people would be unable to hide their disgust when the word 'Church' was mentioned. Why, it was necessary only to make Church history popular. He would have films made. Looking at them the German people would see how the clergy had exploited them, lived off them. How they had sucked the money out of the country. How they had worked hand in glove with the Jews, how they had practiced immoral vice, how they had spread lies. These films would be so interesting that everybody would itch to see them. He would make the clergy ridiculous. He would expose all the tangled mass of corruption, selfishness and deceit of which they had been guilty. Let the bourgeoisie tear its hair. He would have the youth and the people on his side. He would guarantee that if he set his mind to it, he could destroy the Church in a few years. The whole institution was just a hollow shell. One good kick, and it would tumble together in a heap.'
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#504952 Jan 8, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You evidently don't understand what you read...as I said, show me where I stated in any of my posts where I copied and pasted, "These are my words" or signed my log-on name to the said article, which would say those words, and I will respond....until then....stuff it...
If you want to see the source of these articles...do as any idiot does...use your search engine...
We've already been over this, goofy.

A thief does not get to be the arbiter of what theft is.

To quote the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's policy on plagiarism:
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>Plagiarism is the use of someone else’s ideas or language without acknowledging that they were not created by you. This definition applies to ideas, words and unusual structures regardless of where you find them—in a book, on a webpage, in an email. Whenever you include another person's information or wording in a document, you must acknowledge the source and include a citation that will tell your readers where you obtained it—otherwise you are guilty of plagiarism.
http://writing.mit.edu/wcc/avoidingplagiarism

The lie is in the omission.

But I don't care whether you respond or not.

You've already made a fool of yourself denying what's painfully obvious to just about everyone else.

And that's a hoot.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#504953 Jan 8, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already been over this, goofy.
A thief does not get to be the arbiter of what theft is.
To quote the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's policy on plagiarism:
<quoted text>
http://writing.mit.edu/wcc/avoidingplagiarism
The lie is in the omission.
But I don't care whether you respond or not.
You've already made a fool of yourself denying what's painfully obvious to just about everyone else.
And that's a hoot.
Should read MIT wrote.

Surrey, Canada

#504954 Jan 8, 2014
I suggest that intuition or no intuition, all we have on which to rely are theories and question, such as, "How did the universe begin, or did it always exist? Does awareness continue after death of our physical bodies, or is this all there is?

The idea that mind-power can give us definitive answers, is, from my perception an illusion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Mind Power … John Kehoe

Staying open to intuition

Certain attitudes and behavior will encourage intuition, and these are worth cultivating. In many ways, we tell the subconscious mind what we expect from it, and we get what we expect. Acceptance and confidence create receptivity. If you can learn to think of your intuition as a normal and valuable part of daily living, and issue an open invitation to come at any time, it will show up bearing gifts. But such thoughts as,“I can’t solve that problem,” or “I’ll never find the answer,” signal the intuition not to bother.
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#504955 Jan 8, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence dude? Get real. You quoted some fanatic from the 18th century who wrote a book.
Find a modern historical scholar. These guys are concerned about their reputations. They are history professors at notable colleges. They care about presenting a factual account, otherwise they look stupid to their peers. Any moron can Google somethin or pick up an 18th century protestant propaganda book. That's different. They have agendas that often involve money making or spreading their slander.
You want me to refute an accusation that is so radically bizarre, you won't find an 8th grade history teaches who'd agree with it. Therefore, I can't entertain this nonsense. I know one thing... Your hands ain't washed for recycling this slander either. You may think it is, but I guaranteed you won't get a free pass because you played stupid.
If Jesus showed up in your room tonight and manifested himself and told you the RCC is in error you would simply dismiss him as a 1st century radical nut job because you worship a man made sect and love it more than truth.

It does not matter who or what evidence I post to an ignorant bigot such as yourself you refuse to debate in good faith.

Once again it is personal attacks, never do you address the content of my posts or anyone else. You simply dismiss them on childish grounds, its from 18th century or protestant like some how that proves your assertion.

How is one to make a good argument from history if one does not quote historians from all of history who have looked at the issue.

It does not go unnoticed that the quotes from Cyril Jerome etc you do not even attempt to refute.

Again the evidence is overwhelming the RCC does not deny the Inquisitions or the formation of a specific Priesthood to carry them out.

Oh they will argue as John Paul 2 did about the numbers killed or who actually did the killing but never does the RCC deny it happened or who implemented the Inquisitions.

Yet that's the point how can a Sect claim to be the one true church when 42 Popes over 400+ years maintained a practice of Inquisition, the torture murder and confiscation of property from non believers when this completely contradicts the NT teachings of Jesus and the Apostles.

You can't be the one your RCC history says so.

Period. Its the TRUTH its fact and the quicker you accept it, stop the personal attacks the sooner you can have the freedom the truth brings.

Stay a Pharisee that is your choice, you want your pride so be it.
But you are fooling only yourself sunshine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Toby 65,136
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min trifecta1 974,007
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 16 min Toby 862
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 32 min Zara AUH 10
People should start looking after the earth 42 min T rules 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 44 min T rules 45,317
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min who 281,980
More from around the web