Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 600163 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#504418 Jan 5, 2014
Did you need be new born because of that, smooth silky skin!?

Don't worry what will be tomorrow!
It is written
God put bush in fire, don't come close.
see
its deference
light
fast blast ,wounds become open blade blade blade open wounds nice smooth silky skin they liked died but can't..

Are you scare of me?

be bless
to have less
open wounds they liked died but can't
Is money all as you wish to be rich famous full of pride?
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#504419 Jan 5, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry June.It these sub zero temps we're getting down here in the lower 48,I just can't stand it!
How do you stay warm up there in your cabin at 40 below?
She is in Lumber country. B.C. Canada. Where I live it was 49- the other night it gets cold here what other parts of the country are getting so pretty cold weather for their parts of Canada . to-night it is 30- right now and it is going to snow steady till Saturday.
Where June live it rains a lot , I lived in Vancouver for a while it rain every day of the 6 months I was there. Two streets from me 2 rolls of house slide down into a levee.
Mount St. Helens blow 2 weeks after I came back to Ontario. All downtown Van. was covered in ash. I would never live out there again some of the nasty's and rude people live there. The welfare lines are around the block every day looking for work or a place to live .
Tent city in Stanley Park you must have heard of it. Lots of drugs , woman go to the bathroom right on the street they are so high.
Its sad really. Never go back there.

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#504420 Jan 5, 2014
I suggest that preachers enjoyed preaching the negative sermons far more than positive sermons.

"The devil is going to get you"- sermon was a best-seller.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

The Christian concept of hell is more akin to and communicated by the Greek concept of Tartarus, a deep, gloomy part of hades used as a dungeon of torment and suffering.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hades

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#504421 Jan 5, 2014
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, I gave you an answer and this is how you reply, with gibberish making no sense at all.
You gave me hogwash.....I asked that you give me the definition of church in Mt16:18....you have not, and will not do so, because it reveals the truth.

church as used in Mt 16:18: a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly..

Church of Christ is not in that definition...nor Catholic....nor Protestant...It does identify any, I repeat, any religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly, as His church......

You are comfortable believing the lies that you are expounding....stay there....keep your head in the sand....

Vanderhoof, Canada

#504422 Jan 5, 2014
How often could a preacher preach of heavenly bliss before the parishioners go to sleep?

But a darn good pulpit-pounding hell and damnation preacher could rile the crowd to shouts of "AMEN BROTHER!!!... those heretical sinners will get exactly what they deserve!!!"

Ya just can't beat those sermons of eternal damnation!
truth

Perth, Australia

#504423 Jan 5, 2014
hell is ash

on ash Wednesday they put symbol on head middle between eyebrow

kako ces ih poznat
lako ces ih poznat
nije crne gace
bijelim koncom okrpljene

na celu je znamen
kao amen

they know each other
you are not one of them
did you
how you will know
symbol between two eyebrow
znamaieoun
zna;man=who know that man or that who is one of them
see symbol

I told you

-not sit
-not it
its deceit food

deceivers and possessors

nkh

Location hidden

#504424 Jan 5, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You are weak in faith if you cannot debate anything about your mythology.
Go hiss with Chess....he is under a big rock basking in his lies.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#504425 Jan 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The word spirit or soul means to be invisibly connected to a creator.
Spirit could not create itself, and therefore, when you claim to be spiritual and yet not religion ... that is just silliness on your part.
Look the word up. I'll give you a clue...it's origin is Latin.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#504426 Jan 5, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Where June live it rains a lot ,
It rains, it snows, it blows. The temperature right now is minus 11 on the Celsius scale.

When I was a kid in the old home-town, it often went to 50 below Fahrenheit. THAT was cold!

Location hidden

#504427 Jan 5, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
The bible does NOT use other words for "hell". You are only lied to, that they mean "hell", but they really do not mean "hell".
Don't you ever question their lies?
Mt 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Mt 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#504428 Jan 5, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish she would share too and blessings to you both and Seri and hermi also.
You too Happy New,Year,.

Well lol she can't post a hidden link ...that's,why we use,private,messages,for that stuff ..And anything personal ...not too personal But like email etc ..

Great feature if you register ...they didn't have it like 5 years ago that I remember ..

PROGRESS,
truth

Perth, Australia

#504429 Jan 5, 2014
he mist.
Who?
Who liked shooting?
Is that Mis.tery?
marge

Ames, IA

#504430 Jan 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Hades [N][E][S]
Greek term widely used to denote the deity of the underworld and the abode of the dead. The New Testament use of Hades (hades [a&/dh"]) builds on its Hebrew parallel, Sheol (se'ol), which was the preferred translation in the Septuagint.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionaries/b...
well June that's what you agree to is be dead when you die, not worthy of eternal life, how depressing you won't repent, what else is there to say... May God bless You!

Vanderhoof, Canada

#504431 Jan 5, 2014
Some people try to slide the theology by that a god gives rewards and a devil punishes.

But to use HONEST theology ... one would have to admit that a devil could not even exist without the all-powerful god's permission.

The theological god and the theological devil are "really" the best of buddies. They are the theological evil twins.

:)
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#504432 Jan 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
He's thrown the evil eye on me many times with warnings of what will happen to me if I don't believe as he believes.
And he was NOT referring to me going to heaven either.
:)
He told you what God said and what is written in the Bible.
I don't want anyone to go to hell , I want you to go to heaven June.
But you have your beliefs and your opinions and they are contrary to what God says will happen to those who are not believers.
Our job as believers is to warn you, that is what God asked us as believers to do.
Because He wants you in Heaven to June but it will have to be on His terms not yours and I think that is what is really irking you.
You know the old saying one bad apple will spoil the whole crop, well you get my meaning.
From what I have read in your post you have already tried to pursuade people on here, to think like you.
You know try to make them lose faith. Matt. 18:6-9 there is a warning for people like you in there. when we talk about God little ones it doesn't mean just children, to God we are all His children..
I have no hatred for you or catholic's or any protestant. to God its not about our religion its about our hearts and about our souls. He hates sin June He gave His son to die for all sin .
you have a very cantankouris spirit in you. You want to fight , your a warrior of sort but not for God.
Because a warrior for the Lords , weapon is the truth, prayer and our sword is the Bible.
Your lost June, your walking around in the dark so long you can't see the truth any more,
Darkness can't put out the light of God a little candle will fill every cornor of a dark room.
Some day I pray you wake up, but on this side of eternity June not the other side.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#504434 Jan 5, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
well June that's what you agree to is be dead when you die, not worthy of eternal life, how depressing you won't repent, what else is there to say... May God bless You!
Hi Marge, How are you Hope your christmas was a good one. I have decide not to celebrate Chrstmas anymore, I will celebrate Christ but not the worlds Christmas.
I couldn't even walk in a mall people were spend thousands of dollars on big ticket items for their 10 year old kids. it was nuts.
We had a nice quite time lots of food laughter , I had no tree and no presents no one bought any no one was stressed out it was good.
Do you know no one drank, I don't know how many times I thanked God for that.
My son and daughter both cooked, the dinner I baked lots of goodies the kids were great about no gifts. My granddaughter in the states sent me a card she made herself and a braclet with John 3:16 on it . Best Christmas I have ever had.
When the kids were small I would make a cake for Jesus birthday, as the kids got older I stopped doing it I think I am going to do it again.
I know Dec 25 isn't Christ real birthday , but that is when people come together all over the world to celebrate it.
but this world can keep there money making christmas I want no part of it.
Happy New Year Marge Love you little sis God Bless you and your family.
marge

Ames, IA

#504435 Jan 5, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Happy New,Year,.
Well lol she can't post a hidden link ...that's,why we use,private,messages,for that stuff ..And anything personal ...not too personal But like email etc ..
Great feature if you register ...they didn't have it like 5 years ago that I remember ..
PROGRESS,
It's funny the only one here who has my email is cowboy and my missing sister Karen, what does that tell you:)
truth

Perth, Australia

#504436 Jan 5, 2014
Rode vole zabe
sve rode imaju duge noge i dugi kljun
jedu sa kljunom ko stapi
only chinese food like that eat
why
oh oh oh
delikat.esen from frog as zabe
they say
'nema dzabe ni u stare babe'
deli.kat.esen as recept
only judges do that
how many they have every day ..what..i mean..nema dzabe ni u stare babe?
Did you see map?
kad majka stavi hranu na stol
onaj koji se najvishe masha za hranu koji hoce sve sebi..
see
na dvorovima bogatasa i velikana
se necasti da bi se najeli
its deceit food
then they observe
oni koji tapshe po ramenu
probaj sto necesh uzmi

tap.she
she can be he $he
Why?
Never put hand over people with great Authority!
Did you see who do that?
he for money..deceit..betray..history is full of betray as interest %
from whom?!
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#504437 Jan 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you were the one bragging about the positive aspect of your being spiritual rather than being religious.
I suggest that within the framework of theology ... your supposed spirit or soul didn't create itself ... did IT???
You might as well find another forum June.I've had dealings with that 'Seentheotherside' nut,and onced he gets on a thread its all childish bullcrap from then on.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504438 Jan 5, 2014
kesten is nuts too which grow up in jesen act.um
which color is there..
peceni kesteni se prodavaju uz zeljeznicku prugu onako na brzake
very chip
e jesen i esen delikatesen
see many recept people used yee used then abuse and betray
markulinar.keeeeeeeee
e to vam je jedna linija as hell kad se nesto peche
onako na brzake ko upuco upuco upuco
jer nema dzabe ni u stare babe

fra.roglichi su to koji rade za raeioudiche
ma nemoj
pa koliko vi imatte raeioud.icha
nesh ni grosha
see
who say that gred.ichi
a tako
vi ste partijci
e pa par.tite gdje ste p.osli svojim putem
al ne samnom
ko idje sirokim putem=wide way=jesus christ cry

ja idem po snjigu kishi i vjetru mokra u skolu onim malim putem
jer skola je skola
ko nauci tezinu trpnju i patnju
neche upast sa bandom u zlo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity is fading away... 4 min Rosa_Winkel 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 865,864
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min Student 40,901
CYD Dendritic Polymers-Wastewater Treatment Mat... 31 min cytanzhi 1
News GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in deb... 56 min Quirky 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Burke Devlin 6,563
Why the lottery is SO EVIL 1 hr Ray of Reason 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 272,439
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,074
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web