Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 24,331)

Showing posts 486,601 - 486,620 of530,355
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Yes indeed ... had Jesus lived he was quite a character.

He was a proud Jewish Rabbi one day, until he saw some Catholics in the river Jordon, and Jesus said to Saint John,(who was Catholic)... "I now detest Judaism and the Jews, so I want them slayed. Would you be so kind as to baptize me into the only religion on earth that teaches truth?"

And John, the Catholic Saint immediately baptized Jesus, and taught him all the TRICKS of being a faithful Catholic. And that is why Jesus now works 24/7 in Catholic confessionals, and his images hang here and there in Catholic churches the world over.

If you people don't choose to wake up, no one can do it for you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go AGAIN with that nonsense of "what Jesus taught!!!"
If he lived, he taught (by example) how to bounce from one man-created religion to another.
Why don't you take your Hate and pack it up and create your own hate filled room.Jesus LIVED and HE died on the cross for YOU. And one day you will see.You pick on everyone in this forum and disrupt the room.Why cant you be civil for once?

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to hate everyone but yourself....sad...You are the Grim Reaper and I bet you don't get invited to very many parties...
I love you about as much as you love the Muslims that won't convert to your religion.

The only difference IS, you believe the Muslims will go to hell for not believing in Jesus. And I believe that both of you are being lead to right-fight by your preferential theologians, and that hells don't exist.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you take your Hate and pack it up and create your own hate filled room.Jesus LIVED and HE died on the cross for YOU. And one day you will see.You pick on everyone in this forum and disrupt the room.Why cant you be civil for once?
Wacky theology

Had Jesus lived, he never died on any cross for me. He died as a Catholic convert, and being that I am not Catholic ... he didn't die for me.

And that is what makes you CLING to your cult. The Catholic church-fathers taught you that Jesus only died for those of the Catholic faith.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

nemoj sine moj=as converted yourself
confess yourself my son

seesandzak

san=dream
see
light travel fast then sound
megatone

wind and dust
see chine ming dinasty
exploasion as thounder

no teror sine moj kazes da si neprijatelj

obrati se=converted confess yourself

otprilike eh neracunash dobro
mark3;15
farizeji neposte nego gledaju
zakon nije vishe zakon
mark 3
methew 12

see demonic policy
de=45 degree mony dinar =ran id din

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
all angels and demons will fall
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

why polution as dust over chine
see wind and dust as exploasion

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to hate everyone but yourself....sad...You are the Grim Reaper and I bet you don't get invited to very many parties...
Do you HATE Muslims because they won't adhere to YOUR religion?

I don't adhere to ANY religion ... but I guarantee that if I would join your religion, you would then believe that I was full of LOVE ... and you KNOW for a fact that that is the REAL issue here.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

And to make the story even more re-mark-able ... Martin Luther, using the same bible as he USED as Catholic monk, managed to convince his followers that Jesus no longer loved Catholics, but then loved ONLY Protestants.

That people could possibly BE that blind-sighted is the REAL miracle!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

god know thought

bog moze osjecati
see predosjecaj=as divine warning
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

se sion gion
reli sion gion
see
reli=runing
see
reli;gion
see ion=mole;kula
ion is c.at.ode deca to

see my words as up and down as you see sun=light
moon=night
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

its already diveded in bigining
day and night

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Greedy adherers to what they labeled as FAITH, used the same tactics with the image of the Abrahamic GOD.

The Jews claimed he chose them as his favorites.

Then came the Catholics and claimed that the god loved ONLY them.

Then came the Muslims and claimed that the god loved ONLY them.

Then came the Protestants and claimed that the god loved ONLY them.

I suggest you people pinch your selves out of your hypnosis, or you will keep on keeping on with the stupidity put upon you by the theologians, and you in turn will teach your children to be as blind-sighted as are you.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

see
dekanate
see
deka na te=when someone try kill you as nightmare terror
joze i stanko

dzak=vreca=bag
vreca na glavu=bag on head
who do that

dekan=see dickenson is been writer too
diko moja nisam ti se nadala=ok.i.doc.key okidac
a ca diko=pusice cmok or baby or sweet taslk see deadly
sweet but deadly do.t.sije=ej istod=4=$ 4=smrt=death

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

How dumbed-down does a person have to be to believe that a god loves one group of believers and vilifies another group of believers???

That SHOULD be the question you ask of your selves.

You won't learn anything by claiming that I am full of hate simply because I don't believe the words that came from any of the theologians ... when the fact IS ... you only have FAITH in the theologians that preach what you WANT to hear and to believe.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

When you learn to question your own theology as being based on nothing but lies ... then you will understand why it was finally easy for me to leave ALL religion behind and to in turn do my best to manage my own conscience of what seems right to me.

I will not pick up a bible and start preaching at you that a god won't love you unless you believe such and such ... or DO such and such ... because the fact is ... even if a creator existed I wouldn't know what the creator had in STORE for others OR for me ... so I would never PREACH that I did know.

History proves that preachers lead many gullible humans to commit atrocious acts in the name of gods, and the behavior is still occurring today, as in Muslim countries Christians are again picking up arms to fight their "enemies" ... in the name of the supposed same god worshipped by the Muslims.

You can learn ... but you WON'T learn if you keep preaching, as nothing new can enter, when debris keeps on spewing OUT.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

abrahamic=cima=roots of everything
why abraham need blessing

see
kupola ku;pola=50% kuuuuuuuu ku=uk a lopova=thief
Who say that thief want 50%?!
pola meni pola tebi=2 person..north pole and south pole
ni za zrnce nema
srce zrnce malo
nema nimaloooooooooooooooooo
bjezi cak=ko voli da biljezi cek.ove
jelto neki cekoslovake=e.ka vol.so .kec
kec=one kac kec kic koc kuc
nema da se kuca
kuc kuc kuc
who kuc kuc nock nock its open

what you going knock vair plain=nial.priav=nije josh prijavljeno
jas smin kazati
jas 1 bible

read as za;go;net;ka as mistery
macka se igra sa klupkom k.lup.kom=mok.pul.ko
ko ce da puca ili da se povuce obarach
oba rac=dva misha=two mo;use

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Without theologians (philosophers) there would be no religion whatsoever.

Humans would still fight, as humans are territorial self-centered animals ... but at least they would not be driven by fear-filled superstitions that gods were sitting in the sky waiting to punish those that disobey.

Today many people drenched in superstition, still believe that if they use birth control, a god will punish them. So they bring one baby after another into situations where the babies suffer from malnutrition and die from one disease or another, as in turn insects chew on them, and with weak voices they cry for the attention that their tiny bodies crave.

Religion is HORRIBLE!!!

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

If you had faith that a creator had the character of divine love, you wouldn't feel a need to preach at others.

But the fact is, when you see the suffering that occurs in all animals on earth ... you know in your gut that if a creator exists, and it's all-knowing and all-powerful, and it does nothing to stop the suffering of even the innocent non-human animals, that it's in deed, a mean S.O.B.

And that, in turn. was the instilled paralyzing mental-fear that created all religion.

A woman I reckon was about as wise as human intellect allows, once gave me some advise ... but ONLY after I asked her opinion. She had been bed-ridden for many years, but before that, she had been a nurse in the small town where I was raised and was a very kind woman. As I visited her in her later years, I one day asked her if she believed that life continued after death. She took her time ... and finally she said .... "I don't know. But I always thought that if I did my best, the rest would take care of itself."

Profound!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
Religion is HORRIBLE!!!
Then why do you practice it?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>SEEN!!! How are you 'old friend'? I heard you passed on.
Those pesky voices in your head still feeding you those lies I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 486,601 - 486,620 of530,355
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

477 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Charlie Sheen 255,768
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min Filipino male 350
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Out of the darkness 223,317
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Proxy Queen 717,197
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Free Download Full Ver... 28 min awaka 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 29 min seriously the original 5,186
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min scirocco 114,700
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 171,520
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••