Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701604 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Kitwanga, Canada

#504155 Jan 4, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>This is why unbelievers should not try to quote the Bible for it is beyond their understanding..
Catholics and Protestants all believed they understood the bible, and because they were certain they both got it right, they killed each other as heretics.

Wasn't that nice of them to follow god's will in such a loving way???

And that history taught you NOTHING but to be just as arrogant as were they.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#504156 Jan 4, 2014
Working for the Lord wrote:
The church is the body of believers who have obeyed the gospel by being baptized. The Church of Christ is the only church of the bible because we worship according to the bible, that's what makes the Church of Christ the only church that is of the bible, " IS WORSHIPPING CORRECTLY" that's what makes us the church of the bible. Romans 16;16. It's all about worshipping correctly. Peter isn't the rock, Christ is. Peter is just a man like you and I and that should show you in order to be the Rock that person has to be more powerful than any other person, and that would be Christ. Right after this Peter denied Christ three times, does that seem to be a person who you would call a rock, of course not. Again, in order to be the church of the bible that church simply has to abide by the bible, that's all. Christ only has His one church "which He purchased with His own blood" (Acts 20:28). The church of Christ was purchased with the precious blood of Christ. The one church that Christ purchased with His own blood belongs to Him and the name it wears must honor and glorify Him. We read in Romans 16:16, "The churches of Christ greet you". This Bible name, "the churches of Christ", glorifies and honors Christ who died for it and built it. Christ did not purchase any of the denominational churches with His own blood. Colossians 1:18 says concerning Christ that, "He is the head of the body, the church". Christ is the head of only His one body, which is His one church. Also we read in Ephesians 5:24 that "the church is subject to Christ", and not to the creeds and false teachings of men.
Hogwash.....lies....and I can prove it!!!!!
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Kitwanga, Canada

#504157 Jan 4, 2014
because we worship according to the bible,
Many people have been imprisoned, tortured and put to death because of that book.

I suggest you be very wary that words that people believe came from gods can be dangerous to those who in states of arrogance are certain they have mastered the words.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#504158 Jan 4, 2014
truth

Perth, Australia

#504159 Jan 4, 2014
you mean heights priest of 'Michalk'edez order

o well i asked my son many things
he is not as you think
i been bless with that boy..i will choose mum 6 years old boy say, o in future i will do what i have to do..its happen..he know now past time too.

You need know mothers is gift to be reproduction as promise come to fulfill Earth as well Heaven.

Mothers is gift of real Creator.

remember you looking upon every woman today here on earth as slave
or something else..
see
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#504160 Jan 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you can prove that you are a fool.
I only have an opinion.
Just as I predicted: You won't.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504161 Jan 4, 2014
please tell me
what's mean ..book..book in your hand..
when my grandmother transver me over other school
year 5 school burn..its been half side as Dome..upon is been huge church for us yes..but i meet one very nice Lady..she is been my teacher and looks as someone who keep nicly book..now I see what you try tell me..sklopi ruke.. i do so often..
my teacher told to me you can..whats happen with you..
yes I can..its been where I born who can and who can't..its not mean
what you think..how i fill and whats happen with me within system where I lived.

Nothing deference here where I lve now.

If my destiny is been like that to be to much control then freedom not exist for so many.
Institution which stay priviladge are don't have any mining that other kids can be educated in peace and prosper.

We call that wicket degeneric institution which I never liked in my life.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo
decivers and posessors which nothing belong to them not at all..

by
truth

Perth, Australia

#504162 Jan 4, 2014
finance system which stay over wicket boroving system destroy many
in future which stay in hand of pride rich famouse are degeneric destruction of our home here as natural planet..
if they thik they are as educated person or any person could be but not look as huge global destruction it is degeneric ledership full of pride and falsehood..

You can see impact over life everywhere.
-poluted water first
poluted food
medicine vacine and so on
our space and walk way as in this life become destructive for water air ..we need as mine and first thing clean in our future life..here i speak here on earth..but others choose to be much more..
as this global planet humans not going exist in this form any more for futher in future long life if they try destroy nature where we belong in this life.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504163 Jan 4, 2014
water and air is polluted
food medicine are not as they say perfection
degeneric=genetic disorder
mind going as reprobate

see father they did not know what they doing
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

i am still good
i am alive
i can still think clear

n

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#504164 Jan 4, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash.....lies....and I can prove it!!!!!
I am very interested in what you have as proof.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#504165 Jan 4, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying you have no verifiable proof...correct?
I have already provided you with "verifiable proof". replete with annotations and web links.
Are you now admitting you have no verifiable proof of your intellectual comprehension...correct?
truth

Perth, Australia

#504166 Jan 4, 2014
Half dome 'burn' where been school for children.
I been that time year 5 =E in my school.

I been transfer in small house only one classroom, others gone on other people homes classroom by classroom until they build nice new school.

In small old house of my grandmother Jelena first relative.

There I see very nice Lady as my teacher.
Face yourself with book.

Please tell me whats happen there where you lived whats burn there
as accident in your home.
Its wicket what they boroving time and traveling harm people for what and which reason I liked know that you see.
Yes you can show with small symbol i will know.

With me nothing happen that time in early morning we come to school
everything is been burn still stay just like that.

I liked say to you some people exist under my name which do horiblle things which you did not know which going as generation curse as they liked to be wicket much more harmful.

After that I been watched as I could know as well fill overyself..next ten years is been fine except last where they in system don't liked give priviadge for others go futher as they know as wicket future which they prepeare horible things.

For them is been nice for others not.
For them they will find answer what so ever declare righteousness in reality they are not.

Who stay upon my soul which they try demige much more worse then you think.

Even here I am very well inform evn what they try cover up what so ever.
They can't hide nothing at all even very close relative as they think
that I did not know.
For materialistic posess person they will do what so ever tey liked harm others.
nkh

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#504167 Jan 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics and Protestants all believed they understood the bible, and because they were certain they both got it right, they killed each other as heretics.
Wasn't that nice of them to follow god's will in such a loving way???
And that history taught you NOTHING but to be just as arrogant as were they.
Aww now sweetie. I don't want to kill you or anyone else simply because they're ignorant of Gods word.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504168 Jan 4, 2014
You did not know who is your real and first Creator.
Don't you!
O well you will say prove nothing exist.
Everything exist around us here as well in space what can we see and not see.
What can we know or not know or who have rights who not as well why?
Who try hide as well why?
Who try eliminated many things as well why?
I don't liked wrote here to be much smart no.
I just try tell you who is that who try destroy my life and family too.

Its so long from evil perfection which they try cover up what its not belong to them.
Rights which others want take and posses for themself.

I told you in future every paralel and universal system will be and can be control s well destroy too.

by
n
truth

Perth, Australia

#504169 Jan 4, 2014
Every accident in tiny things can be explain as well why!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#504171 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text> I am very interested in what you have as proof.
Its in the definition of "church" found in Mt 16:18.....tell me what it defines as the church Christ built...

You will not do so...because it makes you a liar...
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#504172 Jan 4, 2014
The church is the body of believers who have obeyed the gospel by being baptized. The Church of Christ is the only church of the bible because we worship according to the bible, that's what makes the Church of Christ the only church that is of the bible, " IS WORSHIPPING CORRECTLY" that's what makes us the church of the bible. Romans 16;16. It's all about worshipping correctly. Peter isn't the rock, Christ is. Peter is just a man like you and I and that should show you in order to be the Rock that person has to be more powerful than any other person, and that would be Christ. Right after this Peter denied Christ three times, does that seem to be a person who you would call a rock, of course not. Again, in order to be the church of the bible that church simply has to abide by the bible, that's all. Christ only has His one church "which He purchased with His own blood" (Acts 20:28). The church of Christ was purchased with the precious blood of Christ. The one church that Christ purchased with His own blood belongs to Him and the name it wears must honor and glorify Him. We read in Romans 16:16, "The churches of Christ greet you". This Bible name, "the churches of Christ", glorifies and honors Christ who died for it and built it. Christ did not purchase any of the denominational churches with His own blood. Colossians 1:18 says concerning Christ that, "He is the head of the body, the church". Christ is the head of only His one body, which is His one church. Also we read in Ephesians 5:24 that "the church is subject to Christ", and not to the creeds and false teachings of men.
Where is this "Holy Church of Jesus Christ"?

In your dreams may be, not on this earth.

Not even for 1 day this Church existed on earth.

This is what usually happens when you are having a dream.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504173 Jan 5, 2014
How many dome in geometric shape or symbol exist trough this planet?
Are you aware what so ever someone do must be reason for that?

No everyone can't understood..I live life like that simply someone have deference caracter or mind or to be decived or posses.

occult is occult
parallel system is parallel too
its as you looking and describe in geometric way very visible
if not visible its not mean its not going exist in future what so ever..

why muslim say
cover up
in many religion they cover up things

in politician they cover up
in law they cover up
in all aspect many things iscover up..

see word otkrivenje=ot
see otkrivenje=revelation..
see ot old testamente
see other religion too

see atheist system things too
you can't escape in nothing

to be perfect where see acident
ac=frozen magic
see two pole north south

my geometric way over is deference toward universe
we are here where ozone open where mostly..

life of humanity and existance..
truth

Perth, Australia

#504176 Jan 5, 2014
see word
ot.kriv.ljenje
ot kriv=wrong act=accident who?

as dash gone
see psalm
see in geometric way

see
vezak vezla=see needle and finger when you do for cloth as fashion designer
see how may dot exist on top of finger asdome as geometric top of way house institution and so on or to be target very certain place

just nice gentle touch
where
love me its not me go sleep with me
nooooooooooooooo
its mean
understand to understood
i am not destroyer
no

i can destroy you all
i did not
my mind is not yours

many many universum can be descover control or destroy

i am not that person no

i just try tell you how dangerose is at is

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#504177 Jan 5, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You already have your reward...
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Ox what faith do you ascribe to that you only hide your prayers, in a,closet ??

We are to pray with others,..we are to PROCLAIM.OUR FAITH ..

not hide ..though God does love us to pray always..so alone is good too .

People keep adding these,rules ..rituals,..prohibitions,.

Our Father ...Jesus,prayed it out Loud...And I'm sure prayed to he Father alone in solitude .

It's,a,relationship......!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Rednek 80,247
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,403
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Sammy 995,788
I'm ON BOARD: James Harden for NBA MVP 4 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why does Draymond Green act like such a BLEEP! ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 4 hr Doctor REALITY 44
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 4 hr Doctor REALITY 53