Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 675592 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#504043 Jan 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I chose only number 11, because the twelve gates were more than I wanted to post. But you can go to the site and study the myths if you so wish.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Becoming Osirian
The twelve gates
11 Beware of being in service to any god. Biblical Job, as you recall, was in service to the god of the Old Testament.He was emotionally and
physically abused to a degree that no person should endure simply
at the whim of the deity.
http://www.northatlanticbooks.com/pdf/1583941...
Wow, not that I agree with all, but very interesting perspective.

I especially liked:

"Don’t be in service to thugs, dictators, or deities."

Pity few here will read it.

1000 years ago, it would have been burned and the author tortured or killed, per orders from the immoral god.

Ramen

Since: Sep 09

Kitwanga, Canada

#504044 Jan 4, 2014
Note the word "there can be no good without evil."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

The Osirian Creed

1. You are a particle in a cosmic ocean where everything is connected
to you (Tat tvam asi or “you are it”—God) and you are interconnected
to everything else (“I and the father are one”). But there is no
Father, for the Father is everything and nothing at the same time,
coming and going.
2. Your experience is an illusion of life. It is certainly your experience
but it has your peculiar perspective. This does not mean that all you
experience does not exist, that there is no tangible world. Your experience of this tangible world, however, is an illusion.
3. No one gave you that experience of life, anymore than a person can
give you a feeling.You put all of your experiences in your mind; they
are not right or wrong, good or bad, but they are yours and they can
be altered and/or discarded.You discard information all the time.
4. We are a small-group animal; we fear strangers or others who are
experienced as different. Overcome this fear but always remember
there can be no good without evil, just as there can be no up without
down, or a male without female. Be open, not stupid. Be wary of
news programs and newspapers; they are forms of entertainment

Kitwanga, Canada

#504045 Jan 4, 2014
To pick apart any religion is going to upset those that place high value ON that particular religion.

But the crux of the matter is ... unless we choose to pick apart our own religious beliefs first ... religion will never lose its power to control the mentalities of the followers, and the verbal fighting and killing that stems from religion will not be ABLE to cease.

And THAT will be a continual shame on those that keep religion alive and VERY unwell.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504046 Jan 4, 2014
Please tell me why i have to be killed!

Did I have any rights defended myself?

As God Power many lived Godly life far away from here.

many many fall and stay in circle..

All of us don't have ability to be defender.
Some things yes, is that all to be great inspector over me!

Always is problem to be Leader as I know here on Earth.
Everybody can't.
Others choose to be wise!

With precious innovation as human forms not any choose only innovation still as human form but very wise.

Peacefully o yes can be many things as to God very well known who can and who can't.

Kitwanga, Canada

#504047 Jan 4, 2014
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, not that I agree with all, but very interesting perspective.
I especially liked:
"Don’t be in service to thugs, dictators, or deities."
Pity few here will read it.
1000 years ago, it would have been burned and the author tortured or killed, per orders from the immoral god.
Ramen
But the Osirian religion makes the self INTO a god. And THAT is also not good, because human nature is very self-oriented, and self can't BE aligned to purity or any semblance
of holiness, as that in itself is an illusion.

I suggest that the best teaching of all is to teach that we are animals that want the most comforts to come our way, and by trying to be a little less selfish and forget about striving to be perfect is the best for which we can hope.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#504048 Jan 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion.
But the fact is, there was evil taught IN that religion, and there can't be evil without the teaching of punishment FOR evil.
The leaders of all religions always preached that they were aligned to holiness. And it is obvious that you believe you are also aligned to holiness, and that is why you don't want to believe that there were any teachings of evil IN the religion of your choice.
I never believed that you or any other person has a link to a source of superior knowledge, and from my perspective that opinion has not changed.
THAT is your opinion.
That is NOT what the ancient symbols and writings show worldwide. I suppose you are more informed than the people who actually lived in the times and recorded them too huh?
How arrogant and narrow minded you are.
I don't have any religious preference at all, no matter how badly you wish you could fabricate one to bash me with.
Your accusations are unfounded. Your rhetoric and statements are erroneous, unfounded, and nothing more than a vain attempt at defamation.
There is plenty of bad teachings and misinformation in this world, and YOU are a major contributor to to the perverted attitudes and hatred that perpetuates it.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504049 Jan 4, 2014
Depend how much you try explain on your way..maybe you have great experience which can't compare with rest of us, its part of my honesty toward you.
In reality you don't need hide nothing at all just choose perfect to share some sort walk of life.
Others choose many many.Christians not do, only as widow if yes its going fill great sadness or great shame..in reality you don't need to be shame or depress you need have courage or find out disconnect mind from power to be abused.

Marty is great lesson in life if someone could except.

Its exist who can destroy any form of life as well spiritual too.

Kitwanga, Canada

#504050 Jan 4, 2014
Since I left the last trace of religion behind, I am no different in how I treat others ... but I am different in the belief that I feel whole just as I am, and that is a feeling that gives me peace within.

I no longer pray to a supposed god. I simply try to wish all others well every waking hour of every day ... and I sleep well without any awareness of dreams whatsoever.

If I hurt someone's feelings, or through my selfish intent disrupt another person's life, I apologize to that person. I suggest that is the best I can do, and that no one can do better than his/her best.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504051 Jan 4, 2014
yee
if you experience as water but pure water not dirty..

Kitwanga, Canada

#504052 Jan 4, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is your opinion.
That is NOT what the ancient symbols and writings show worldwide. I suppose you are more informed than the people who actually lived in the times and recorded them too huh?
How arrogant and narrow minded you are.
I don't have any religious preference at all, no matter how badly you wish you could fabricate one to bash me with.
Your accusations are unfounded. Your rhetoric and statements are erroneous, unfounded, and nothing more than a vain attempt at defamation.
There is plenty of bad teachings and misinformation in this world, and YOU are a major contributor to to the perverted attitudes and hatred that perpetuates it.
You didn't live back then to know all the beliefs and actions of the people that practiced the osirian religion. As do all others you just pick what pleases your emotions FROM that ancient religion.

You believe you have superior knowledge, and I suggest that is a weakness in you ... NOT a strength.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504053 Jan 4, 2014
time you mean as o'clock

then
don't be surprise have 63 hours light as one day
2.5 033 as one present day

part of your walk as darkness and deference way then going be null

could you imagine power of light for many parallel universe..
With Christ civilization try keep up clean from other interactive cells.

Kitwanga, Canada

#504054 Jan 4, 2014
When I was under the spell of religion, I never did believe that I had tuned in to some form of knowledge that others didn't have in their possessions. From my way of perceiving, if a just and fair creator existed, all forms of life would have free and open access to that knowledge. And as that never occurred, I wouldn't accept that I was so special as to have dibs on knowledge of which others were deprived.

Location hidden

#504055 Jan 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I chose only number 11, because the twelve gates were more than I wanted to post. But you can go to the site and study the myths if you so wish.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Becoming Osirian
The twelve gates
11 Beware of being in service to any god. Biblical Job, as you recall, was in service to the god of the Old Testament.He was emotionally and
physically abused to a degree that no person should endure simply
at the whim of the deity.
There was not even a "Job" or "bible" around yet in the Osirian religion. What you are seeing here is interpretations of the bible verses and stories someone is trying to infuse in making sales for a book. LOL!
You are really getting desperate using such worthless garbage as this aren't you?

Kitwanga, Canada

#504056 Jan 4, 2014
Wicca is a fluff-religion, where the devotees can believe almost anything. Some believe that a creator exists, but is beyond "knowing."

Well, if it is beyond knowing, then one can't know if it exists.

Religion is based on double-talk, and that is because it was and is based on nothing BUT fantasy.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504057 Jan 4, 2014
Between mind control and conciseness as high level and delusion is big deference.
-it exist very law organization
-its exist very high organization
which can ruin every person or any family..
As organize very well can be great universe control not only global this planet or any one else.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#504058 Jan 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't live back then.....
So it is impossible to "know" anything outside our personal empirical experiences ?

Interesting.

Location hidden

#504059 Jan 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't live back then to know all the beliefs and actions of the people that practiced the osirian religion. As do all others you just pick what pleases your emotions FROM that ancient religion.
You believe you have superior knowledge, and I suggest that is a weakness in you ... NOT a strength.
What?
Now you think I am a believer in the Osirian religion?
YOU requested(chided) that I provide you with just! religion that did not include a "hell".
That is exactly what I did...and that according to the writings and symbols of the religion.
Even then you could not accept reality...and once again revert to trying to defame my person rather than admit the facts.
I don't believe I have any secret superior knowledge(as you falsely accuse me of saying-and I have corrected you several times about), but it is very obvious that I certainly am more informed about this subject than you. Your insistence on making a fool of yourself while trying to defame me is YOUR weakness-not mine.

Orlando, FL

#504060 Jan 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Wicca is a fluff-religion, where the devotees can believe almost anything. Some believe that a creator exists, but is beyond "knowing."
Well, if it is beyond knowing, then one can't know if it exists.
Religion is based on double-talk, and that is because it was and is based on nothing BUT fantasy.
Fantasy?

Not my God.

Ramen

Kitwanga, Canada

#504061 Jan 4, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was not even a "Job" or "bible" around yet in the Osirian religion. What you are seeing here is interpretations of the bible verses and stories someone is trying to infuse in making sales for a book. LOL!
You are really getting desperate using such worthless garbage as this aren't you?
I am posting other people's opinions. It's not my fault that you don't agree with those who have other religious beliefs.

I don't believe any of it is based on truth.

Orlando, FL

#504062 Jan 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Osirian religion makes the self INTO a god. And THAT is also not good, because human nature is very self-oriented, and self can't BE aligned to purity or any semblance
of holiness, as that in itself is an illusion.
I suggest that the best teaching of all is to teach that we are animals that want the most comforts to come our way, and by trying to be a little less selfish and forget about striving to be perfect is the best for which we can hope.
That is too deep for most of us.

You torment us.

This is a good thing, because it allows us to show the quality and ethics of our religion in our replies to you.

People of the IMMORAL GOD (xians, muslims, jews) hate you for stating irrefutable truth.

The people of the MORAL GOD (me, fsm, etc) accept and understand you.

Ramen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 110,274
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 36 min Classic 4,087
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 53 min Retribution 15
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr gabrielwanker 982,212
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,752
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 46,194
snapchat dirty pics shemale (May '14) 3 hr Cali4real12 30
More from around the web