Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654118 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#503956 Jan 3, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
John Paul said the same thing!!!!!! And this is from a Catholic web site!!!!!
Heaven, Hell and Purgatory by Pope John Paul II
Hell is the State of Those who Reject God
At the General Audience of Wednesday, 28 July 1999, the Holy Father reflected on hell as the definitive rejection of God. In his catechesis, the Pope said that care should be taken to interpret correctly the images of hell in Sacred Scripture, and explained that "hell is the ultimate consequence of sin itself... Rather than a place, hell indicates the state of those who freely and definitively separate themselves from God, the source of all life and joy".
----------
And he said:(from a Catholic web site....)
Heaven is the transcendent dwelling-place of the living God
Metaphorically speaking, heaven is understood as the dwelling-place of God, who is thus distinguished from human beings (cf. Ps 104:2f.; 115:16; Is 66:1). He sees and judges from the heights of heaven (cf. Ps 113:4-9) and comes down when he is called upon (cf. Ps 18:9, 10; 144:5). However the biblical metaphor makes it clear that God does not identify himself with heaven, nor can he be contained in it (cf. 1 Kgs 8:27); and this is true, even though in some passages of the First Book of the Maccabees "Heaven" is simply one of God's names (1 Mc 3:18, 19, 50, 60; 4:24, 55).
See: Metaphorically speaking......
WOW!!!

He kinda got it right, how amazing!!!

True, Hell is NOT a place, but a CONCEPT/CONDITION.

There are two basic ways you could say one creates a "living hell" for themselves. The most common being shutting themselves off from God, by allowing themselves to be brainwashed by religious lies, that are so far removed from God, and destroys their minds, that they could never understand God, nor spiritually evolve enough to pass their judgment and enter Heaven. All because the man made religious lies rarely have anything to do with God or real spiritual matters. Your Christianity is one of the most spiritually void religions that creates living Hells for many of it's followers.

The second way one creates a "living Hell" for themselves, is by WANTING to go against God, or at least shutting out God's guidance, and do evil things.

As to Heaven, it is NOT the "dwelling place" of God, it IS God.

God is the vast and all powerful soul who creates, maintains, and controls the universe. God's soul has existed through out all eternity. But God created the physical world/universe/realm within himself, God/Heaven/The Spiritual Universe/Realm. Both are separate, side by side, yet both are of God, they ARE God. For God IS the living universe, and the universe IS the living God.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#503957 Jan 3, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to know the truth....answer my question "Do you have any idea what the definition of "church" is in Mt 16:18 in the NT????"
If you are happy with false teachings....don't move...stay with your head in the sand....
You should be more concerned with what your book of mythology defines a soul as. I mean, with all this running around, yelling and screaming, trying to force everyone to accept Christianity to "save" their souls, I would think that would be on top of the list to find answers on. If it's so all fired important, you should be searching your book of mythology that claims to have ALL the spiritual answers for what they define a soul to be. There should be tons of info on it, if your book really has ALL the spiritual answers as claimed. So tell me what you find.
truth

Perth, Australia

#503958 Jan 3, 2014
God love us.
O yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I trust in my God.
He is my strong Defender.

God madness is better then any smart that ever exist on this planet.

nothing greater then Love

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#503959 Jan 3, 2014
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> The church is the body of believers who are in the Church of Christ. If you are not in the right church that worships according to the bible and worships in spirit and in truth then you're not in the body of Christ. If you belong to a church that doesn't worship as the bible says to worship then you're not in the right church and then that also means that you're not in the body of Christ, meaning once again, you're not in the right church. The Baptist church isn't the church of the bible because they do not worship according to the bible and so on with every other church there is, except for the Church of Christ
You only say that because you were brainwashed to say that.

Oh sure, the preacher SAYS that, and uses all kinds of clever lies and mis-interpretations, but he's just brainwashing people to believe his self serving lies. That's what ALL Christian churches do. That's why there are over 30,000 Christian denominations that all claim THEY and ONLY THEY are "true" Christians. But NONE of you are. If you were, you would be doing ALL the crazy and evil things your "god" tells you to do. Like stoning your disobedient children, making a raped women marry her rapist, hating your entire family, giving up all your possessions, etc. Which none of you would do. So you are ALL fakes.
truth

Perth, Australia

#503960 Jan 3, 2014
you will have 63 hours light as one day..2.5 days then today as in this presence
'my love is greater then life'
psalm 63'

nothing greater then L

you will have 63 hour light as one day
today as presence 2.5 just tiny over 033

'my love is greater then life'
psalm 63

darkness will gone

ove
truth

Perth, Australia

#503961 Jan 3, 2014
light full of loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

universe will start blosoming ones moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

under loving power many paralel universe exist

atheist is wrong

without faith you are nothing

you will have 63 hours light as today 2.5 present today tiny more 033

my love is greater then life
psalm 63

How much you love Holy God..total and unconditional Love.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#503962 Jan 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year to you folks too!
Happy New Year to you also friend!!!
Liam

Garden City, MI

#503963 Jan 3, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just from.reading this,far ..he has,a,good head ..it's not up to any of us,to doubt anyone else's,salvation.
I also have to say
I never learned ANTI CATHOLICISM in the Baptist Church ..or from.any sermon I've heard since coming reborn.
I've heard..read it here ...also anti evangelicalism
I've been accused of being ANTI Catholic ..I'm.not ..I believe there is,much good in your Church.
I don't believe evolution or NEW,ISRAEL ..That I've read,here ...But those are just things you folks,say are theories,.
I DO understand the Reformation ...what they wanted to change that was being done or had been by less than godly HUMANS ..
BUT I niece God can lead us,to salvation WHERE EVER HE CHOOSES..in any CHURCH ..yours,..mine ..NO CHURCH .....HE CREATED the universe and is,NOT LIMITED BY MANS,
denominations ...
Make of that what you will ..
As you can see if you read my last few posts,..I do not subscribe to nonsense quoted on some stupid website ..And,will say so..
Peace
One must be FOR GOD ..not AGAINST those He has,called ...IMO.
Disagreement is,not ANTI ..big difference
You said: "I do understand the reformation.. What they wanted to change what was being done, or had been done by less than godly humans"

I don't think you understand the Protestant reformation. This wasn't a good reformation led by Luther. It derailed immediately. It undid the word of God. Yes the Catholic Church needed to be reformed in the 16th century, but not like that. Pope Francis is reforming the Church right now without starting a different one. In the case of your protestant forefathers, they introduced doctrines that were completely against what Jesus taught. By now, you should realize that. The modern born again evangelical movement looks nothing like the first Protestants nor any protestant sect in the following decades since Luther started it all. ungodly leaders is no reason to unravel the word of God.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#503964 Jan 3, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You only say that because you were brainwashed to say that.
Oh sure, the preacher SAYS that, and uses all kinds of clever lies and mis-interpretations, but he's just brainwashing people to believe his self serving lies. That's what ALL Christian churches do. That's why there are over 30,000 Christian denominations that all claim THEY and ONLY THEY are "true" Christians. But NONE of you are. If you were, you would be doing ALL the crazy and evil things your "god" tells you to do. Like stoning your disobedient children, making a raped women marry her rapist, hating your entire family, giving up all your possessions, etc. Which none of you would do. So you are ALL fakes.
SEEN!!! How are you 'old friend'? I heard you passed on.

Location hidden

#503965 Jan 3, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a good christmas. Saw my kids and grand daughters and a few friends. I could go for some turkey again right now!(lol) I am sure you also had a good christmas season.
Temperature right now is 0 but warming up tomorrow to 32 farenheight. Big snow storm coming on Sunday for us I think you in the mid west might get the storm a couple days before us, don't know if it is going that far north.
----------
I know negative comments true or or false upset you, some people do it to push peoples buttons. You know I get enough of them myself and many of them are mean, but! I just roll with it.
We all believe we are experts and know all the answers. That is why this forum has survived so long.
Have a great day..........BURRRRRRR!!!
Happy New Year!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#503966 Jan 3, 2014
you stolen time for 33,333333333 %
now
my 2.5 033 will be as present day in future
not yetttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
until darkness finish present system
after that not will be sun like this nooooooooooooooo
its will be loving power as light full of love
i see i walk as i am today in darkness where is nothing alive..
yee
my love is better then life
yeeeeeeeeeeee

Location hidden

#503967 Jan 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I ever claim to KNOW anything about God ?
Anyone can question my beliefs, I do so myself all the time.
Happy New Year!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#503968 Jan 3, 2014
don't pretend with your lips noooooo

Location hidden

#503969 Jan 3, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Anthony MN"]<quoted text>
"I will start out by saying that, though I was once one of you-and I will get to that a little
later-I am now a Catholic. I do not condemn you nor doubt your salvation. You believe in
the Lord Jesus, have presumably been baptized in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy
Spirit and seek to serve the Lord and obey His will. We will most assuredly spend
eternity together in heaven. You may say,“No way Steve, you are not saved the “Bible
way” and never have been, and you will spend eternity in hell.” However, even by your
soteriology I will go to heaven, since one who accepts Jesus as their Lord and Savior
“your way” has eternal security. I have done so. I used to be an anti-Catholic and spent a
good bit of time writing tracts, witnessing to Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, unsaved
pagans and the “salvation-by-works-Catholics. ” We went door to door and hit every
home within a ten-mile radius of our church over a period of six years. We brought
people in for Gospel Meetings, even taking the meetings to halls we rented in all the
nearby towns and cities. We converted many Catholics to the fundamentalist gospel."
http://www.catholic-convert.com/wp-content/up...
~~~
I used to be an anti-Catholic and spent a
good bit of time writing tracts, witnessing to Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, unsaved
pagans and the “salvation-by-works-Catholics. ” We went door to door and hit every
home within a ten-mile radius of our church over a period of six years. We brought
people in for Gospel Meetings, even taking the meetings to halls we rented in all the
nearby towns and cities. We converted many Catholics to the fundamentalist gospel."
http://www.catholic-convert.com/wp-content/up... [/]
~~~
SO WHY DID THE PERSON BACKSLIDE AND
TURN FROM
TO THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD?
Happy New Year!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#503970 Jan 3, 2014
truth

Perth, Australia

#503971 Jan 3, 2014

plenty jealous wicket 's around me
unfriendly talk too
justice and so on unworthy too

they still pray one have to died or divorce
house is still full of negative side

false evil accusers are still act and doing wrong things
even when they speak nice I don't trust them
no
Who seek my life must died!!!
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i am still alive as I am

by

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#503972 Jan 3, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be more concerned with what your book of mythology defines a soul as. I mean, with all this running around, yelling and screaming, trying to force everyone to accept Christianity to "save" their souls, I would think that would be on top of the list to find answers on. If it's so all fired important, you should be searching your book of mythology that claims to have ALL the spiritual answers for what they define a soul to be. There should be tons of info on it, if your book really has ALL the spiritual answers as claimed. So tell me what you find.
I don't have a book of mythology....
truth

Perth, Australia

#503973 Jan 3, 2014
asked yourself about deceivers and possessors

who is on my place too

byyyyyyyyyy my lovely lips evil talkers and stokers

they can nice speak but act and do as much worse then anything
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#503974 Jan 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Happy New Year to you also friend!!!
And right back to folks too sis! I wish you all the best success and peace in the coming year!
truth

Perth, Australia

#503975 Jan 3, 2014
i am not going where you going for any pleasure of this world
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you are not special even if you nice talk
and walk rich as you think that you are full of pride o yes and knowledge too..

by

n

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 7 min Anonymous 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 29 min Steve III 45,246
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 44 min here 64,111
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 48 min Classic 3,818
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min crucifiedguy 281,884
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 824
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr entezariabbass 106,544
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Lumatrix 973,845
More from around the web