Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,921
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#501240 Dec 19, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The scripture you post does not validate your opinion of the Catholic Church. You use scripture as a weapon to attack the faith of Catholic Christians when you are blindly ignorant of our faith. No protestant pastor I know would dare to use scripture in such a way. You are no Christian preacher.
Again you only express your opinion...of me

IS IT NOT BECAUSE THAT YOU HAVE NOT STUDIED THE WORD OF GOD

SO YOU CAN GIVE AN ANSWER TO DEFEND YOUR HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE

OR IS IT THAT YOU HAVE NO HOPE..

YOUR ALLEGED POPE WROTE

1Pe_3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and

be ready always to give an answer

to every man that asketh you a reason

of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

TO DATE YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN AN ANSWER ...

~~~

The above question was what I ask when I first posted here in this forum

that has been years...and to date no roman catholic has been able to answer it...

IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER IT'...

EVIDENTLY YOU HAVE NO HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE WITH CHRIST...

AND YOU ARE ETERNALLY LOST...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#501241 Dec 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
I suggest everyone ignore June VanDerKamp
Let her go back to her closet.
Riccardo
more like back to her man-hating, two-headed, BOB (battery operated boyfriend)!;-)

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#501242 Dec 19, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Rose some people here are just born trouble makers. ignore them...do not reply...they get pleasure knowing they upset you. its in their blood.
You're tight ..I pray on the anger a,lot ..

I just wish this forum could GO TO TALKING ON ISSUES,...

Not insults ...on all sides,...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#501243 Dec 19, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly ...what was said about you was,totally uncalled for ..gutter talk ...And does not belong here ..yet not one word
And frankly THAT surprised me .
Much as,I disagree with them..AT TIMES ...That they let that kind of talk not once but here Times pass ....
Oh well
Doe not surprise me Rose...those catholic hate me.. silence speaks volumes. lol It means they all approve.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#501244 Dec 19, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Doe not surprise me Rose...those catholic hate me.. silence speaks volumes. lol It means they all approve.
Thing is,..I don't think the,Catholics,hate you...I know they dont hate,Nick ...

That insult was as much a,reflection on Him and how you both live ...as it was to you .

Yet they let it go ..YES IT SURPRISED me .

The others,do NOT talk that way ...I know they get angry ..But do not go to the gutter .

Once the personal barbs,start it keeps,going ...And is unseemly for us who profess love of God ..

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#501245 Dec 19, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
So why didn't you say anything to him when he called Marge a scumbag or me "stoopid" or to any of the others when they PERSONALLY insult us? What about jaygee just a short while ago...?
I'd really like an answer to that question, Rose. Do you think you can provide one for a change?
look, you were not speaking tongue in cheek, you are a catholic and would believe that peter was a very special icon of the rcc. that makes you stooped in my book.

I don't need anyone to speak for me or to me. I always stand on my own two legs. and let the chips fall as they may.

the fact that we have seen your behavior to people personally, opens the ddoor for you to be treated as you treat others. you and Anthony don't moind speaking evil of me, so it works both ways.

At least, I can brag about how smart I am, not to fall for Catholicism, and like it or not, God doesn't like your irreligious system.

and while you and Anthony are in hell for eternity, you WILL ponder on the words that have been said to you by Men called of God, NOT PERVERTS that your church is full of .

Since: Sep 09

Smithers, Canada

#501246 Dec 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
The seeds you are planting will reap eternal damnation..
Gal_6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
That is what the Catholics believe is TRUE for you, and they wrote the book, so they should KNOW.

Isn't religion ever fun???

Only others are evil and YOU are saved.

You silly FOOL!

Smithers, Canada

#501247 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I was called OF GOD to preach the Gospel...
A Protestant, called by a Jewish god, to preach a Catholic gospel.

Hilarious!

Smithers, Canada

#501248 Dec 19, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
all I do is laugh....
Yes of course. It's even funny to you that your idol John Chrysostom claimed that Jesus hated the Jews.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#501249 Dec 19, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> and why don't you go after a catholic when they personally insult Rose...I am waiting for the answer...I will answer for you. because you love it when your buddies insults the protestants. You love the drama of fighting and picking also.you are no different or special than any other human here.
Speak for yourself. I'm seldom here anymore and that's one of the reasons. Every time I sign on, you're in a fight with someone, so it seems you're the one who loves the drama. Stop projecting.

The scroll bar is located on the right hand side of your screen. I often use it to go right past your posts. I highly recommend it.

Smithers, Canada

#501250 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU OPINION IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE...
When Jesus is on your side of the battle ... ya just can LOSE. At least that is what YOU believe.

Do you feed Jesus the Rabbi your Protestantism as a continual DIET???

:)

Smithers, Canada

#501251 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
THE IMPORTANT BUSINESS THAT i AM INVOLVED IN
IS FOR ETERNAL SOULS
Rumor has it that Jesus' "soul" is weary from you using it as a Protestant battering ram, as it goes against Judaism's grain.

:)

Smithers, Canada

#501252 Dec 19, 2013
The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.

The recent translation for the first time of the Hindoo Vedas into the English language (the oldest bible now extant or ever written) has revealed to the unwelcome gaze of the Christian reader the startling fact that “the heathen” had long been in possession of “holy books,” possessing essentially the same character, and teaching essentially the same doctrines as the Christian bible—there being, as Horace Greeley expressed it,“No doctrine of Christianity but what has been anticipated by the Vedas.”

If, then, this heathen bible (compiled, according to the Christian missionary, Rev. D.G. Allen, 1400 B.C.), contains all the doctrines of Christianity, then away goes over the dam all claim for the Christian bible as an original bible as an original revelation, or a work of divine inspiration.
Djordje Gajanin

Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#501253 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Again you only express your opinion...of me
IS IT NOT BECAUSE THAT YOU HAVE NOT STUDIED THE WORD OF GOD
SO YOU CAN GIVE AN ANSWER TO DEFEND YOUR HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE
OR IS IT THAT YOU HAVE NO HOPE..
YOUR ALLEGED POPE WROTE
1Pe_3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and
be ready always to give an answer
to every man that asketh you a reason
of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
TO DATE YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN AN ANSWER ...
~~~
The above question was what I ask when I first posted here in this forum
that has been years...and to date no roman catholic has been able to answer it...
IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER IT'...
EVIDENTLY YOU HAVE NO HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE WITH CHRIST...
AND YOU ARE ETERNALLY LOST...
To be honest nobody can say is a religion right but i do think that the roman church is a sect

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#501254 Dec 19, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself. I'm seldom here anymore and that's one of the reasons. Every time I sign on, you're in a fight with someone, so it seems you're the one who loves the drama. Stop projecting.
The scroll bar is located on the right hand side of your screen. I often use it to go right past your posts. I highly recommend it.
DONT LEAVE!!!

your presence alone reminds us of how fortunate that we who love the Lord don't belong to your perverted and evil empire.

and God don't like it. You are going down some day.

Smithers, Canada

#501255 Dec 19, 2013
Catholics lived in the first century and started at that time compiling literature concerning Jesus and his miracles et cetera ... that would later be put into the new testament as being based on truth..

The Catholics were putting actions and words into their Jesus-character. The supposed learned Jewish Rabbi was seemingly unable to write his own story or even sign his own name.

A Jewish Rabbi would have learned to read and write in his own name at a very early age, as the Jews always took pride in education.

Why did he not write in the first person, or even sign his name???

If you can't see the conniving that occurred by those Catholic theologians ... you don't WANT to see.

There WAS no Jesus. It was all re-warmed myth, told many times before in other religions.

Smithers, Canada

#501256 Dec 19, 2013
Djordje Gajanin wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest nobody can say is a religion right but i do think that the roman church is a sect
All religion is mythical mental debris.

We can believe whatever pleases our emotions, but I suggest that we have no way of knowing whether or not life continues after our bodies die.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#501258 Dec 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
but I suggest that we have no way of knowing whether or not life continues after our bodies die.
That hasn't stopped you from trying.

Smithers, Canada

#501259 Dec 19, 2013
These particular women of Russia were concerned with their own survival. And I suggest that the women in America (many in religion) are also concerned with their own survival. Otherwise they wouldn't BE using the clinics for their abortions. It seems that these Russian women are more open and honest than these Christian women in America.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006.

Allen C. Lynch of the University of Virginia recalls visiting the country when The silent Scream was shown on TV there. The film is very graphic and unsparing in its examination of the effects on the fetus, its object being to prompt in the viewer revulsion and disgust at the procedure.“It turned out that more Russian women,” wrote Professor Lynch,“became more positively attuned to the idea after having watched the film.” Instead of the baby’s pain, Russian viewers noticed the clean hospitals, the state-of-the–art technology, the briskly professional doctors and nurses. Women marveled:“Wouldn’t it be great to have an abortion in the West?”

Smithers, Canada

#501260 Dec 19, 2013
From the book “Moments on Maple Avenue … The reality of Abortion, by Louise Kapp
Howe, published in 1984 … comes the following …………….

You know, it’s interesting who protests and who doesn’t. Over 90 percent of the women coming to one of our clinics for abortions are Catholic. They don’t necessarily have more of a problem about what they are doing than others. It seems to be more of a matter of individuals, doesn’t it?”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 751,220
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Blk Thndr 602,274
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 32 min andet1987 4,793
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr mike 441,445
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 1 hr sofia 9
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 261,710
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Rick Moss 37,277
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr USN Atheist 5,511
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Dave Nelson 230,104

Top Stories People Search