Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 679020 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#500181 Dec 16, 2013
Not one Catholic on this forum has owned up to the idea that the Jews had ever right to be offended.

Catholics should have created a NEW god and not tried to twist the Jew's god into favoring ONLY Catholics.

That was not at all a fair way to play the game of theology.

The king-pin of Judaism was meant to stay faithful TO Judaism ... PERIOD!

I am not a Jew ... but I am offended by the skullduggery of the ex-Jew Catholics in their plot to make a Jew over into a Catholic.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#500182 Dec 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you want Jews to become Christians in order to be saved???
Did you forgot the words of the Jews-haters in both Catholicism and Protestantism?
You can't BE honest with others, until you are honest with your self! You SEE the vile words of the Christians that slaughtered Jews for centuries and you don't CARE one iota that the aim of all Christianity was to vilify Judaism and take over the mindsets of all the people with their own versions of supposed truth. I suggest you should read ... and THEN ...WEEP!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
Words of John Chrysostom ... Catholic anti-Semite.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
Although such beasts are unfit for work, they are fit for killing. And this is what happened to the Jews: while they were making themselves unfit for work, they grew fit for slaughter. This is why Christ said: "But as for these my enemies, who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and slay them".
Correct. Hitler is just the currently most famous of 1700 years of Christian Genocide against the Jews.

I seriously don't get it. Their own deity is a Jew!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#500183 Dec 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert.....
Spiritual.....this is what I have been saying all along......
If we don't understand the physical then how are we going the understand the SPIRITUAL....
Man is created in the spiritual image of God, not a physical image.

When we are baptized INTO the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we are placed inside of Jesus' body as members (SPIRITUAL) of His body....not PHYSICAL.....

NOT a physical church (as what people understand as a church here on earth)

John 6:15

15 Jesus, knowing that they INTENDED to come and make him king by force, WITHDREW again to a mountain by himself.

Think about it!

When the people of Jesus' day had the mistaken idea that He came to be king over an earthly kingdom, what did Jesus do??????????

Jesus WITHDREW again to a mountain BY HIMSELF.........

Jesus would have no part of it!!!!!!!!!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#500184 Dec 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You insinuate that the Jews want to stay on earth in an afterlife, as they HAVE no "spiritual desires."
Yet you believe that you as a Catholic YOU are on the HOLY route of spiritualism.
You seem to forget that the Jews created Jehovah for their OWN use of being special to a god. They didn't create Jehovah for you to lure him away into your Catholic orgasmic mentality, drop his title comparable to a hot potato and simply call him GOD.
You are an interloper on Judaism's TURF.
Far worse.

They stole the Jews book, ignored the religion of Jesus and have lied about it and murdered for it for 1700 years.

If their deities are real, they are certainly worshiping the one they call Satan.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#500185 Dec 16, 2013
It is NOT Catholic, Baptist or whatever.....

Moments before Jesus' death, He told His disciples,

“And I bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me.”

And, before Pontius Pilate, Jesus affirmed:

“My kingdom is NOT of this world.

If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should NOT be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.... You rightly say that I am a king.

For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth.”

Members of HIS BODY with is SPIRITUAL.....
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#500186 Dec 16, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what they tell you to say? Prove it. When did the Catholic Church become corrupted. Was it after they established the Christian Bible at the Council of Rome and Hippo in the 4th century?
Only the Catholic Church has brought the Gospel to every corner of this planet. No other group can claim that. Some have done their fair share, but it was after we already been there. This is the marking of the 'Church of Christ'.
The modern cult that refer to themselves as this name are anonymous. They have a hidden obscure Gospel and invisible church. This automatically excludes them from serious considerations because the Ministry of Jesus Christ needs to be loud and clear not secret and confusing.
coc: "the only creed we hold to is the NT."
me: "the NT according to who?"
coc:.........
<crickets>

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#500187 Dec 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, why are STUCK on Gnostic philosophy while you disregard the philosophy of all the other countless theologians in all the other religions?
Actually I don't.

I've study religions all over the world, and they are all the same in similarities....

They all require an individual to be part of the belief - taking action in belief, rituals and what-nots.

Your Jehovah is no different.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500188 Dec 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
http://www.beliefnet.com/colum nists/deaconsbench/2007/11/ewt n-priest-steps-down-over-relat ionship-with-widow.html#
I see your still full of it.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#500189 Dec 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How "charitable" of you to not preach at them that they are evil-sinners, while you are busy looking down your nose at them in the haughty attitude that they ARE evil-sinners."
Tongue in cheek
Do you always find fault with men?

Quesnel, Canada

#500190 Dec 16, 2013
Pope Leo the X was furious at Martin Luther, when Luther dragged the Catholic religion off into another religion that Martin preached for a fact was the truth according to "GOD." But I suggest that the pope didn't think twice about the early ex-Jew Catholics having committed the same skullduggery against the Jews.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#500191 Dec 16, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
coc: "the only creed we hold to is the NT."
me: "the NT according to who?"
coc:.........
<crickets>
The Gospel of Jesus Christ....

Quesnel, Canada

#500192 Dec 16, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I don't.
I've study religions all over the world, and they are all the same in similarities....
They all require an individual to be part of the belief - taking action in belief, rituals and what-nots.
Your Jehovah is no different.
You are dishonest.

I've never stuck up for the theology of any Jewish theologians as being different than other theologians in their self-serving plots, and you KNOW that.

And your posts make it plain that you DO favor Gnostic literature above all other literature as YOUR specialty.

Quesnel, Canada

#500193 Dec 16, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Far worse.
They stole the Jews book, ignored the religion of Jesus
Jesus and Satan were both Catholic creations.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500194 Dec 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
http://fatherjoe.wordpress.com /instructions/other/fallen-tv- priests/
we all know what happened, in the past and we ackgnowledged it and dealt with it, bringing us stories just cause you to hate, sera. We dealt with it, you and other protestants have yet to do that, so if you are sinless then you can throw the first stone, but you are filthy with sin, esp hatred , So you better not. Also the ones who love to talk about molesting like I guess you do, you brought up a lot of stories, then I would look into YOUR past and find out why you are so interested in that topic.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500195 Dec 16, 2013
and I guess that's why a poster close to you said you had a *troubled* past.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#500196 Dec 16, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> I see your still full of it.
yes...and its all for you...lol
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500197 Dec 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive...thanks for missing me Husker. it touches my heart.
I didn't miss you, so I hoped the therapist helped sort out your problems in your short hospital stay.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#500198 Dec 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus and Satan were both Catholic creations.
Other than the difference between Jesus ( a human Jew) and Christ (a magical deity)., I agree totally.

I have no problem believing that a Jew named Jesus existed in 1st Cent. Judea.
As for Christ, well that is just pagan mythology passed off as truth under threat of death.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500199 Dec 16, 2013
Sera, did you stay int he hospital long enough to qualify for disability? You hatefilled *woman*.
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#500200 Dec 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gospel of Jesus Christ....
According to who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 43 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 2,568
Melania Trump's hair shines in Saudi sun 49 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 4
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 119,084
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Holy Jehowa Witness 46,213
Gangbang with my Girlfriend. (Mar '11) 3 hr Kinky1ntn 33
The Seth Rich Murder 4 hr Hiddn Numbrz 5
More from around the web