Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 679024 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#498699 Dec 9, 2013
Catholics,

I would encourage you to watch the video with Raymond Arroyo. Book this site and share it with others. It is a bit long but informative at the great initiative being taken by Pope Francis.

http://www.yorechildren.com/

Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#498700 Dec 9, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
Catholics,
I would encourage you to watch the video with Raymond Arroyo. Book this site and share it with others. It is a bit long but informative at the great initiative being taken by Pope Francis.
http://www.yorechildren.com/
Yes, we are doing something about human trafficking, now why aren't the protestants? or the govt for that matter?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#498701 Dec 9, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a bit puzzeled by your question, but of course you are speaking from a legal point of view, instead of a christian's are you not???
Trying to make a legal claim to christianity. You can shout that claim from the tallest mountain, but it doesn't make you right.
The catholic doctrine is pagan, and if other religious groups have stuck to some of the catholic's tradition after the reform they are too.
Its about Christ Anthony, take all the trims of legalized religion,
You will have nothing but thin air because Christ is not in any of it. Its all a trap to keep you in bondage to a relgious system.
that separates man from God.
That is what Jesus was telling the Pharisee's and the other relgious leaders of that day.
You fault me for believing in the Bible and call yourself a christian when the Bible from cover to cover is all about Jesus Christ.
Then in the same breathe claim that the catholic's gave the world the Bible. That Anthony is an oxymoron.
Legalized Religion is not of God, Faith in a never failing God and His Son and the resurrection of the Christ is the Miracle,
Yet you put all your faith in Mary; "MARY WHO" I don't know.
You really don't know what you're talking about, so the best thing for Catholic Christians to do is ignore you.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#498702 Dec 9, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Christ is God, or did you forget that too?
Yes,and Sera has not blasphemous any of the three persons,in the trinity ...God,...talking about a Church is,NOT blasphemy

Again never mind .you will never ever reread your own posts,...I said,I give up ...

Merry Christmas,Knit ..talking o you is not good for my soul ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#498703 Dec 9, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>So, lets count all the dirty little words. Yesterday
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, your really good at twisting things....
You are really good at hating people. Are you and Michael satisfied talking about heresy? Are you getting satisfied posting about diddling little children? do you think its normal for adults to constantly talk about that subject? You need help. Diddling is an easier word to use than that awful word molesting. Go on, find all the F words and S words, Cwords in that post. So I guess that when I say its horrid to talk about molesting and very wrong, I must be wrong? Says a lot about you.
THAT'S,WHAT YOU SAID ..not Sera ..Changing posts,again ...FOR SHAME,..
Thats,terrible ...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#498704 Dec 9, 2013
THAT IS,REALLY BAD putting her name on your gross post ...HUSKER ..KNIT ...

I guess you did look for it and hen make it look like Sera said it

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#498705 Dec 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
And:
And the other reality is that modern Catholic scholars admit that Peter and the other Apostles were not a bishops, and could not have taken up residence in any city:
A "bishop" is a residential pastor who presides in a stable manner over the church in a city and its environs. The apostles were missionaries and founders of churches; there is no evidence, nor is it likely at all, that any one of them ever took up permanent residence in a particular church as its bishop (Sullivan F.A. From Apostles to Bishops: the development of the episcopacy in the early church. Newman Press, Mahwah (NJ), 2001, p. 14).
It is also conceded by most Biblical Scholars that Peter (nor any real apostle) never was in Rome.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#498706 Dec 9, 2013
Evil and you can put all he judgits you want on it ..YOU POSTED THAT not Sera,

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#498707 Dec 9, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>So, lets count all the dirty little words. Yesterday
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, your really good at twisting things....
You are really good at hating people. Are you and Michael satisfied talking about heresy? Are you getting satisfied posting about diddling little children? do you think its normal for adults to constantly talk about that subject? You need help. Diddling is an easier word to use than that awful word molesting. Go on, find all the F words and S words, Cwords in that post. So I guess that when I say its horrid to talk about molesting and very wrong, I must be wrong? Says a lot about you.
You wrote that!!!

Location hidden

#498708 Dec 9, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
THAT IS,REALLY BAD putting her name on your gross post ...HUSKER ..KNIT ...
I guess you did look for it and hen make it look like Sera said it
Now that's how a Christian from the True Church works right?....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#498709 Dec 9, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also conceded by most Biblical Scholars that Peter (nor any real apostle) never was in Rome.
Yes you are right, Peter was never in Rome. I would love for the Catholics to prove to us that we're wrong, but I know they can't. Peter was never a Pope and would love to see them prove that also, but again, they can't. People are finally seeing the truth of the Catholic church, that being they are nothing more than a man made church teaching false doctrine, finally they are exposed for the sin of teaching false doctrine and sadly all that believed in their doctrine are lost.I urge all those who are currently members of the Catholic church to go to the nearest Church of Christ and study and be baptized and know for sure you are saved.

Location hidden

#498710 Dec 9, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am.
That's why you are posting my name to your filthy posts right?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#498711 Dec 9, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> That's what I said, we have prayer to talk to him and he listens to us and answers our prayers. But no one talks to him face to face in person, as someone on here believes which isn't true, that's why he left us with the bible which is his words to us.
hedged your words , didn't you? Now it is face to face.lol

But no one talks to him face to face in person.

no person on this forum should get upset over the lies that you and hank will tell about Christians, since lying is what cults have to do to get themselves heard.

"My sheep know my voice and another they will not follow.

and it is for certain that none of us will follow people like you, et al straight into hell, where you are headed.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#498712 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text> That's what I said, we have prayer to talk to him and he listens to us and answers our prayers. But no one talks to him face to face in person, as someone on here believes which isn't true, that's why he left us with the bible which is his words to us.
here is your original post.

liar!!!!!!

<quoted text> The last time he verbally communicated with someone was the Apostles, just seconds before he ascended to be with his Father in Heaven, no other communications verbally or seeing him has never happened, if someone says they have verbally communicated or saw him, THEY WOULD BE A LIAR. Since his ascension you can only communicate to God through Jesus name by prayer.

So again, I talk to Him and I have saw Jesus in Jan. 30, 1965.

NOW YOU PROVE ME WRONG.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#498713 Dec 9, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...

Post was ANSWERED BY sera ..
Again dishonest .

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#498714 Dec 9, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's how a Christian from the True Church works right?....
I posted the link where you answered her
IT SHOWED WHO REALLY POSTED that trashy talk post ...

And I don't know,any OTHER Catholic..non CATHOLUC or atheist on this,forum.who would do that HERE

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#498715 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text> God has one church ,Matthew 16;18 and one way he commands us to worship him and any other way would be unacceptable. Study the New Testament and you will see the Church of Christ is the one true church of the bible. Gesus said I will build MY church, my being singular and meaning one church. That church was established on the day of Pentecost in the year 33 AD. I urge you to read my post 498481 and I think you will see the truth of the Church of Christ and the lies and hypocrisy and false doctrine of the Catholic church which has made many souls to be lost forever because of the evil deceitfulness.
You are saying the pope is a liar!!!! He approved the following from the NABre....

Church: this word (Greek ekkl&#275;sia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. JesusÂ’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God. The gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it: the netherworld (Greek Had&#275;s, the abode of the dead) is conceived of as a walled city whose gates will not close in upon the church of Jesus, i.e., it will not be overcome by the power of death.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#498716 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text> Yes you are right, Peter was never in Rome. I would love for the Catholics to prove to us that we're wrong, but I know they can't. Peter was never a Pope and would love to see them prove that also, but again, they can't. People are finally seeing the truth of the Catholic church, that being they are nothing more than a man made church teaching false doctrine, finally they are exposed for the sin of teaching false doctrine and sadly all that believed in their doctrine are lost.I urge all those who are currently members of the Catholic church to go to the nearest Church of Christ and study and be baptized and know for sure you are saved.
Jesus Christ is our Savior....salvation is not through or by any "Church of Christ"....nor does baptism have any saving power.....
marge

Leesburg, GA

#498717 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text> Yes you are right, Peter was never in Rome. I would love for the Catholics to prove to us that we're wrong, but I know they can't. Peter was never a Pope and would love to see them prove that also, but again, they can't. People are finally seeing the truth of the Catholic church, that being they are nothing more than a man made church teaching false doctrine, finally they are exposed for the sin of teaching false doctrine and sadly all that believed in their doctrine are lost.I urge all those who are currently members of the Catholic church to go to the nearest Church of Christ and study and be baptized and know for sure you are saved.
They have all been water-baptized, what they need to do is call on Jesus to baptize them with the Holy Spirit only then will they know they are Saved.

Then they can study the Word and know God's will for them and be able to pick a Bible only church to be a member of if called to do that.

Location hidden

#498718 Dec 9, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the link where you answered her
IT SHOWED WHO REALLY POSTED that trashy talk post ...
And I don't know,any OTHER Catholic..non CATHOLUC or atheist on this,forum.who would do that HERE
Nick said he would help me report her..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min RiversideRedneck 2,563
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min RiversideRedneck 119,101
I want my BF to have sex with another girl (Jan '13) 2 hr Freaky2 41
Adult dating minors (Mar '09) 4 hr 17_y-o_older_sister 27
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 4 hr hideous 583
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 6 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 28
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web