Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 703781 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

LTM

Marathon, Canada

#498406 Dec 9, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You want Jehovah to bless the pope???
:)
I would love to see God's blessings fall on every human being in the world. What a revival that would be. Praise the Lord.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#498407 Dec 9, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you believe the Bible is just a story,made up by some one .
I believe all religion is based on mythology, which amounts to nothing but imagination.

You believe all other religion is not real ... but your own IS real.

Playing favorites is not fair or honest or nice, as it's based on GREED.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498408 Dec 9, 2013
Christians and Muslims tried in VAIN to do away with the image of Jehovah and replace that image with a no-name god that would in turn hate and disown the Jews and favor ONLY them.

CROOKS!

Kudos to the Jehovah's Witnesses, who at least have the common sense to see that within FAIR theology Jehovah is the real god of Jewish mythology and Jesus is not a savior.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498409 Dec 9, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to see God's blessings fall on every human being in the world. What a revival that would be. Praise the Lord.
LIAR!

Then you would never be able to preach that YOU are special to the supposed god.

You would just be another animal, as are the rest of us mortal human animals.

Preaching that you know wisdom of the gods makes you feel that POWER is in your control and that YOU are wise and those that don't agree with YOU are DUMB!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#498410 Dec 9, 2013
Hosea 2:19
I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#498411 Dec 9, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Liam posted at 4:00 pm yesterday........."I did go to mass. I didn't apologize though". I don't know that I made up anything.
Michael says......Liam couldn't sleep last night worrying about the negative comments he made to Michael. So this morning groggy Liam reached way down inside feeling guilty and decided he cannot have another restless night so he admitted saying things he shouldn't have.
That's,a,good thing Michael ..he,does have a conscience
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498412 Dec 9, 2013
Billy Graham admitted that preaching from the bible made him feel powerful.

Of course it make preachers feel powerful to believe they speak on behalf of gods.

It's just too bad that Billy admitted now that he believes those other than Christians deserve salvation ... yet he still hasn't apologized to those he harmed through his decades of preaching that only Christians could be saved.

He's still crooked as a snake and hopes that the lord Jesus will accept him anyway.

I suggest he enjoyed fame by preaching lies and he now knows it for his self.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#498413 Dec 9, 2013
SERA Is,unbalanced.????.
That must be an error post right ???

Sera,is,one of the nicest people,on here even when someone posts things,that have NO,place on a,Christian forum ..none ..nada...about her..

insults,..lovely ...yet again
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498414 Dec 9, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's,a,good thing Michael ..he,does have a conscience
But where is YOUR conscience when you don't pray to Jehovah ... the ONLY REAL Abrahamic GOD of monotheism???

Tongue in cheek
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#498415 Dec 9, 2013
Believer-in-GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
LTM! Long time no see! How are you?
I am doing very well thank you, my husband was sick for awhile but he is on the road to a full recovery, Praise the Lord.
I have a hard time getting him to slow down LOL .
How about you how are you doing, I haven't had a lot of time to get on the computer, so I have missed alot it seems.
Where you gone for awhile too??
We are getting hit with a big snowstorm right now , I don't see a end to it.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498416 Dec 9, 2013
marge wrote:
I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.
Of course you believe your religion makes you special. That's why you keep quoting scriptures that satiate your ego.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#498417 Dec 9, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> The last time he verbally communicated with someone was the Apostles, just seconds before he ascended to be with his Father in Heaven, no other communications verbally or seeing him has never happened, if someone says they have verbally communicated or saw him, THEY WOULD BE A LIAR. Since his ascension you can only communicate to God through Jesus name by prayer.
Hebrews 1:1-2

1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways,

2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by His Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

God speaks to us by or through His Son Jesus Christ (the Word of God.)
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#498418 Dec 9, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Billy Graham admitted that preaching from the bible made him feel powerful.
Of course it make preachers feel powerful to believe they speak on behalf of gods.
It's just too bad that Billy admitted now that he believes those other than Christians deserve salvation ... yet he still hasn't apologized to those he harmed through his decades of preaching that only Christians could be saved.
He's still crooked as a snake and hopes that the lord Jesus will accept him anyway.
I suggest he enjoyed fame by preaching lies and he now knows it for his self.
Truth is no one deserves salvation June, your shooting blanks again.
You keep through stones, who are you to point fingers at anyone.
people in glass house should not through stones.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498419 Dec 9, 2013
I suggest that all preachers of religion have much for which to answer.

But whether there is an invisible law that sets things right is beyond human intellect to know.

However, when a Judge such as Judge Mathis, who is Christian claims that there are as many crooks in churches as there are in bars ... it means he recognizes a huge problem with religion.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#498420 Dec 9, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you believe your religion makes you special. That's why you keep quoting scriptures that satiate your ego.
There you go again June talk about an inflated ego.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#498421 Dec 9, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't appreciate you combing thru 3 yr old posts, searching for one to smear me with. I feel like I'm being stalked. How many good posts did you pass by before you found one where I swore?
And no I'm not proud of the language I used. You accomplished what you set out to do. You shamed me in front of the other posters. Do feel good now?
Liam..

At least it was from.THIS forum ..not two or three others..all over topic .....off topic combined with slander ...saying I'm someone I'm not ...
For months

That's,from one on your side .
Not you

Any way..how can you use a,phone ??? I can barely see the website or replies,on my old tablet ..smaller ..really .
I know one,lady uses,her phone and talks into it .. like that dragons,
Program ..
Types what she says!!!
She gets,a few things,worse than my auto corect does..And that's,not easy. Lol as,oh can tell from dome of my posts :)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498422 Dec 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
God speaks to us by or through His Son Jesus Christ (the Word of God.)
I know a woman that tunes out whatever she doesn't want to hear.

She also lives her life in a mental state of her own fantasies.

Life is easier for her that way.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#498423 Dec 9, 2013
marge wrote:
Hi Marge, how are you little Sis, what a day we are having with all the snow don't know where we are going to put it all.
I got to admit it looks beautiful out side.
Reminds me of that song " What washs white as snow,
nothing but the blood of Jesus."
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498424 Dec 9, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again June talk about an inflated ego.
None of you USE scriptures that make you feel BAD.

What use would your bible BE to you, if you felt bad when read it???

No use whatsoever.

That's why you believe that heaven is meant for you and hell is meant for others.

It's all about your SELF. GREED and nothing BUT GREED.
Michael

Terrace Bay, Canada

#498425 Dec 9, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> The last time he verbally communicated with someone was the Apostles, just seconds before he ascended to be with his Father in Heaven, no other communications verbally or seeing him has never happened, if someone says they have verbally communicated or saw him, THEY WOULD BE A LIAR. Since his ascension you can only communicate to God through Jesus name by prayer.
Thats your belief.

....Billions of others in our world were taught differently by their parents who believe with all their hearts they have the right answers.

Less than 1 in 4 people in our world are christian and out of the 25% very few practice their faith today.

What does it all mean, when the vast majority of people on our planet after 2,000 years don't believe what you believe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min River Tam 88,356
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 37 min Larry W-Ours 489
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 996,525
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 3 hr Joe Fortuna 37
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 5 hr Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 5 hr poodawg 66
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 7 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1