Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701535 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Liam

East Hartford, CT

#498384 Dec 9, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....sounds like an olive branch. I will take it. Thankyou!
.....Personally, I know I often get way off topic. I know I post too much about things that disgust me, and beliefs or non beliefs that I have that you disagree with, but! I know you are a good person just as everyone else on this forum is. We all get our backs up for trivial reasons but when the chips are down, we are all equal and no better than each other.
sincerely Michael
Back at you mike. I am sorry I implied you were attracted to kids. I have no way of knowing something like that so I shouldn't have said it.

I have a slow day at work today.. way too much time on my hands. lol
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#498385 Dec 9, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
God created a Jewish Nation
I suggest the word Nation does not mean anything other than in the religious sense.

How do like the Muslim competition as THEY use the word "nation" for THEIR agenda?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

The Nation of Islam (NOI) is a syncretic new religious movement founded in Detroit, Michigan by Wallace D. Fard Muhammad in July 1930.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
BenAdam

Abington, PA

#498386 Dec 9, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
And so today we have the Abrahamic version of "truth" that there is only ONE god, and he chose the Jews as his favorite FEW.
Do you see how the theologians in all religions manipulated words to suit their own agendas???
Abram's father was polytheist, and Abram disobeyed his father's will to in turn create the one-god Jehovah, or Adonai, or whatever title Abram chose to hang on his new ONE god.
Religion is BUNK!
I listened to a Rabbi explain how the "God of Abraham" is NOT the "God of Moses" etc.

Basically he said, God doesn't change but human perceptions and beliefs about God change constantly. That is why Judaism is not a "religion" but a "tradition".

Jews understand they only have "traditions" while Muslims and Christians claim to have "perfect knowledge of God".

A HUGE difference.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#498387 Dec 9, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> You said it right.
Yup... Here I've been away for months, and just returned today. Old JG is still present the truth, and the romanists are still trying to ruin his efforts. Sad. Well, I'm back, and I'll keep posting the truth too! Nice to meet you :)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498388 Dec 9, 2013
Believer-in-GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're also NUTS.
If I believed as YOU believe, would you still believe I am NUTS???

:)
Michael

Terrace Bay, Canada

#498389 Dec 9, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at you mike. I am sorry I implied you were attracted to kids. I have no way of knowing something like that so I shouldn't have said it.
I have a slow day at work today.. way too much time on my hands. lol
I have been retired 13 years.........lots of time on my hands. lol.

Lets put the past behind us. Have a great day!
BenAdam

Abington, PA

#498390 Dec 9, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish theologians WROTE conflicting dogmas....
It is part of the Jewish Tradition. The Talmud is chock full of contradictions.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#498391 Dec 9, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to clearify that statement June. Maybe you should go back to the beginning, God created a Jewish Nation not a Jewish religion. He made a covanant with Abram who He led from his Pagan home land Ur.Before Abraham there was no Jews.
Genesis 12 would be a good place to start.
LTM! Long time no see! How are you?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498392 Dec 9, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on you! You didn't go to church and believe that Jesus would wipe away that lie FOR you. You apologized straight to Michael.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#498393 Dec 9, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews wrote two chapters of Daniel and every Book of the Sept. that was removed by protestants.
Clay,

Romans 9:3-5

3 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race,

4 the people of Israel. <<<Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises.>>>

5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

Paul considers as "first importance," the fact that the Jewish nation was CHOSEN to be the custodian of the "utterances of God."

Romans 3:2

2 Much every way: chiefly, because that <<<unto them were committed the oracles of God.>>>

HIGH IMPORTANCE....
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498394 Dec 9, 2013
I suggest the Jews that created the one-god dogma wanted to have the monopoly on all religions of the world. "If you want to be favored by the one god, you must believe in Judaism ... PERIOD!"
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

But the history of the creation of monotheism takes us back to those questions: Why change from many gods to one?

http://voices.yahoo.com/why-polytheism-was-re...
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498396 Dec 9, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is part of the Jewish Tradition. The Talmud is chock full of contradictions.
Religion is based on the opinions of individual humans seeking power over others, so contradiction is the name of the GAME.

"I'm RIGHT, and YOU are WRONG!"

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#498397 Dec 9, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Liam says.......I don't deny that the Lord has verbally communicated to people.(Padre Pio, Saint Faustina,)
I just don't believe he did to you attemcowboy. I'm not convinced you show enough holiness.
Michael says......Millions of people claim they communicate verbally all the time to the Lord. Why is God not communicating with you? Not enough holiness?
....See! all those negative comments towards Michael keep you from having a fire side chat with God.
The last time he verbally communicated with someone was the Apostles, just seconds before he ascended to be with his Father in Heaven, no other communications verbally or seeing him has never happened, if someone says they have verbally communicated or saw him, THEY WOULD BE A LIAR. Since his ascension you can only communicate to God through Jesus name by prayer.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498398 Dec 9, 2013
Imagine how irritated the Jews that believed in polytheism were when the break-away Jews created Abram in their new theologies to take the new religion into monotheism.

My guess is, there was a lot of killing between the Jewish factions at THAT time in history.

I can imagine the polytheists stating "WHAT??? You are claiming that our gods are not real and the one god IS real??? HOW DARE YOU INSULT US THAT WAY???"

OH yes ... religion is based on truth alright ... and pigs also fly! Watch the pigs as they glide by in the sky ... in imagination.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498399 Dec 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay,
Romans 9:3-5
3 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race,
4 the people of Israel. <<<Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises.>>>
5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.
Paul considers as "first importance," the fact that the Jewish nation was CHOSEN to be the custodian of the "utterances of God."
Romans 3:2
2 Much every way: chiefly, because that <<<unto them were committed the oracles of God.>>>
HIGH IMPORTANCE....
As I stated before ... you will ignore what I post, in order to keep your HIGH of preaching as the GRAND illusive center of your universe.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#498400 Dec 9, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Actually i am a very good mother, my children are all grown and successful. I don't have a filthy mouth at all. I find you a little bizarre and mentally unstable after evaluating what you post and how you post. I abhore people like you , you seem to have poor self esteem. You are very small minded and need to be more positive and make more positive choices. I bet your husband tells you what to do and how to do it.
lol....you are clueless lol
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498401 Dec 9, 2013
BOPE wrote:
God Bless The Pope
You want Jehovah to bless the pope???

:)
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#498402 Dec 9, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish theologians WROTE conflicting dogmas.
Why would you believe Jewish theologians that created the one-god dogma and NOT believe the Jewish theologians that created the polytheist dogmas?
WHY???
I suggest you KNOW why. And that is because you WANT to believe that Abram was real and that the one-god spoke to him.
Well you believe the Bible is just a story,made up by some one .
so be it. But stop changing the orginal story.
We who believe in God and believe the Bible is the true word of God, do so ; not by reading the Bible but what has been placed in our hearts. I couldn't read at the age of 3 , but even then I knew there was a God. Wasn't going to church or had anyone read the bible to me , but I prayed on my bed every night to God .
You have rejected the truth, so be it that is your choice and your right, what I object to is your versions of events, relating to a God you don't believe in, the Jewish Nation is not a religion, its away of life just like Christainity.
The Jews were the first christians June. Salvation is from the Jews. We who are born again in the Spirit of God, are grafted in to the true vine and adopted into the family of God Jesus is a jew "The King Of the Jews" He was born a Jew raised a Jew and died as a Jew. Can your little pea brain let that filter in or are you thick as a brick, harden by your hatred of someone you say you don't believe in.
I think you protest to much June. You have what is called a envy spirit. Full of Pride like satan, remember pride before the fall.
God hates pride June.
I read in another post where you treat christains on your street different then on here, so you show a false front not surprised.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#498403 Dec 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your title on your avatar bespeaks of the high opinion you have of your self.

Teacher, Leader, and absolute truth-teller ... one of a kind PREACHER on earth.

How ridiculous!
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#498404 Dec 9, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Imagine how irritated the Jews that believed in polytheism were when the break-away Jews created Abram in their new theologies to take the new religion into monotheism.
My guess is, there was a lot of killing between the Jewish factions at THAT time in history.
I can imagine the polytheists stating "WHAT??? You are claiming that our gods are not real and the one god IS real??? HOW DARE YOU INSULT US THAT WAY???"
OH yes ... religion is based on truth alright ... and pigs also fly! Watch the pigs as they glide by in the sky ... in imagination.
stay away from that bottle full with spirits June, its making you delusional if you are seeing pigs fly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Republican 80,192
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 min Hatti_Hollerand 2,538
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min doG mnaDed lyoH r... 995,764
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 23 min Johnny 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,868
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,396
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 3 hr Johnny 41