Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 568,595
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#497088 Dec 3, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WRITE
(Jesus said in Matthew 21:43 that he was taking the Kingdom away from Israel, and giving it to a nation that will produce the fruits of it - namely, the Catholic Church),
IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS
JESUS SAID NOTHING OF THE SORT...
WHY DO YOU CONTINUOUSLY LIE.?..AND ON GOD YET ?...
Mat 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
THERE IS NO PLACE WHERE YOU LIARS CAN FIND IN THE BIBLE....THAT JESUS
GAVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS SOCIETY...
TO BEGAIN WITH YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE REJECT
JESUS ..
.THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS ...(THE JEWS) REJECTED)
AND HAVE ATTEMPTED
TO REPLACE HIM WITH A CORRUPTIBLE MAN CALLED PETER...
YOU ARE AS IGNORANT AS TOMBSTONE...WITH OUT AN EPITAPH
AND AS DEAD AS THE CORPS THAT LIES BENEATH IT.
Mat_23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
17 And Jesus answered him, Blessed art thou, Simon son of Jona; it is not flesh and blood, it is my Father in heaven that has revealed this to thee. 18 And I tell thee this in my turn, that thou art Peter, and it is upon this rock that I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it; 19 and I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
truth

Perth, Australia

#497089 Dec 3, 2013
if God make convent with Abraham..what say for that..
as send in sea you will be in great number everywhere..

it is written
Why Abraham need blessing?
curse upon curse

What Christ say;' o you vipers wolfs scribe pharisee and so on..'

see
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#497090 Dec 3, 2013
who="Anthony MN" <quoted text>
Yes I do. He asked for evidence, I gave it to him. Actually the fact that you are alive and well and posting on a discussion board should be sufficient for him. I do wish you both well.
----------
I wish you well...and I believe that you are sincere.
I am alive because 'GOD holds my days in His hands.' That is what the Word declares.
Please understand that the Protestants (real ones) are concerned for Catholics because their/your hope is in Christ AND the RCC. I appreciate my fellow Christians (all of them), but none of them can save me, and none of them has the power to excommunicate me.
Jesus IS salvation...and, "There is ONE NAME given under heaven whereby a man might be saved."
Exo 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
KayMarie
Don't be concerned about us, our faith is in Christ. Concern yourselves with being the best Christians you can be.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#497091 Dec 3, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
17 And Jesus answered him, Blessed art thou, Simon son of Jona; it is not flesh and blood, it is my Father in heaven that has revealed this to thee. 18 And I tell thee this in my turn, that thou art Peter, and it is upon this rock that I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it; 19 and I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
like a broken record you Roman Catholics play your assumption presumptuousness...over and over again...

Each time you do it ...It still makes no mention of a Roman Catholic

Church...any more that when you posted it the first time...
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#497092 Dec 3, 2013
who="Anthony MN" <quoted text>
Yes I do. He asked for evidence, I gave it to him. Actually the fact that you are alive and well and posting on a discussion board should be sufficient for him. I do wish you both well.
----------
I wish you well...and I believe that you are sincere.
I am alive because 'GOD holds my days in His hands.' That is what the Word declares.
Please understand that the Protestants (real ones) are concerned for Catholics because their/your hope is in Christ AND the RCC. I appreciate my fellow Christians (all of them), but none of them can save me, and none of them has the power to excommunicate me.
Jesus IS salvation...and, "There is ONE NAME given under heaven whereby a man might be saved."
Exo 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
KayMarie
You wrote: "Please understand that the Protestants (real ones) are concerned for Catholics because their/your hope is in Christ AND the RCC."
----------
Why did you have to ruin a perfectly lovely post by saying something so patently untrue? And you state it as a fact, not even preceded by a humble "We think" or "We're under the impression"...as if you could possibly know such a thing.

Our hope is in God alone, Kay. Since the Church is of Christ, she was born from His side, we revere her as the loving mother she is...but she is not Him.

As St. John Chrysostom so eloquently put it:

“There flowed from his side water and blood”. Beloved, do not pass over this mystery without thought; it has yet another hidden meaning, which I will explain to you. I said that water and blood symbolized baptism and the holy eucharist. From these two sacraments the Church is born: from baptism,“the cleansing water that gives rebirth and renewal through the Holy Spirit”, and from the holy eucharist. Since the symbols of baptism and the Eucharist flowed from his side, it was from his side that Christ fashioned the Church, as he had fashioned Eve from the side of Adam Moses gives a hint of this when he tells the story of the first man and makes him exclaim:“Bone from my bones and flesh from my flesh!” As God then took a rib from Adam’s side to fashion a woman, so Christ has given us blood and water from his side to fashion the Church. God took the rib when Adam was in a deep sleep, and in the same way Christ gave us the blood and the water after his own death.

Do you understand, then, how Christ has united his bride to himself and what food he gives us all to eat? By one and the same food we are both brought into being and nourished. As a woman nourishes her child with her own blood and milk, so does Christ unceasingly nourish with his own blood those to whom he himself has given life."
http://www.crossroadsinitiative.com/library_a...
truth

Perth, Australia

#497093 Dec 3, 2013
they waiting near corners as reward..

why near kids school as well church
is that camera wrong as gang used abuse authority..

no they put risk over kids..

see
time= how they are in within

why i am liar

see
when hrkala weak up=someone as in within who try explain shift time workers..are you for sure they are,,

in early morning during rush time they not weak up..afternoon yes..

-not see
-not hear nothing
-be wise avoid problem
pay your false bills
-not fight over your righteousness
Is that alright?

no

if someeone as hrkalo=person who not sleep very well
afternoon 3'clock -4
3-4
3=c 4=d
cd camera
avoid huge trafic..returning home in city fway are very slovly..yee not fun funny not man money..

on other derection where y point alwayes on deference side there see
hand..

What lag can do?
lag on traffic order press harder fast over limit find out when time
3'oclock afternoon
.biblegateway.com/passage/?sea rch=Proverbs+2%3A5-7&versi on=ESV
where is splitting as Y
Why spliting as find meaning as spliting in bible?!
Why every splitting is wrong?
where when as well how ..how much far away you have to set aparat see that who how when where as much more importened time and measaure far away spot..why..fin what lag can do as press hard speed over limite as well why they do on certain point certain time certain measure?
see y as pracka as y chine money see two horisontal line as value money see messaure where you have to put aparat to klick on every way crossing as Y,,
check great result over human mind and lags how emotions working..
avoid school and church place not there..
on y =25=2;5lag press harder when..after traffic jam
see jam
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

#497094 Dec 3, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote: "Please understand that the Protestants (real ones) are concerned for Catholics because their/your hope is in Christ AND the RCC."
----------
Why did you have to ruin a perfectly lovely post by saying something so patently untrue? And you state it as a fact, not even preceded by a humble "We think" or "We're under the impression"...as if you could possibly know such a thing.
Our hope is in God alone, Kay. Since the Church is of Christ, she was born from His side, we revere her as the loving mother she is...but she is not Him.
“There flowed from his side water and blood”. Beloved, do not pass over this mystery without thought; it has yet another hidden meaning, which I will explain to you. I said that water and blood symbolized baptism and the holy eucharist. From these two sacraments the Church is born: from baptism,“the cleansing water that gives rebirth and renewal through the Holy Spirit”, and from the holy eucharist. Since the symbols of baptism and the Eucharist flowed from his side, it was from his side that Christ fashioned the Church, as he had fashioned Eve from the side of Adam Moses gives a hint of this when he tells the story of the first man and makes him exclaim:“Bone from my bones and flesh from my flesh!” As God then took a rib from Adam’s side to fashion a woman, so Christ has given us blood and water from his side to fashion the Church. God took the rib when Adam was in a deep sleep, and in the same way Christ gave us the blood and the water after his own death.
Do you understand, then, how Christ has united his bride to himself and what food he gives us all to eat? By one and the same food we are both brought into being and nourished. As a woman nourishes her child with her own blood and milk, so does Christ unceasingly nourish with his own blood those to whom he himself has given life."
http://www.crossroadsinitiative.com/library_a...
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

Refrain:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#497095 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
like a broken record you Roman Catholics play your assumption presumptuousness...over and over again...
Each time you do it ...It still makes no mention of a Roman Catholic
Church...any more that when you posted it the first time...
(Note to self, Confrinting calls the written Word of God a "broken record". Remember this the next time he says Catholics reject the bible.)

I suppose this "broken record" should be ignored as well?

14 So much I tell thee by letter, although I hope to pay thee a visit before long; 15 so that, if I am slow in coming, thou mayest be in no doubt over the conduct that is expected of thee in God’s household. By that I mean the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation upon which the truth rests.

#497097 Dec 3, 2013
who=" Anthony MN" <quoted text>

----------
"IT IS NOT FLESH AND BLOOD...MY FATHER IN HEAVEN...REVEALED THIS TO YOU...AND UPON *THIS* ROCK (revelation to man BY GOD) I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH.

AND I WILL GIVE TO YOU (MY CHURCH)(ALL OF THE DISCIPLES WERE PRESENT) THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN...

WHATEVER YOU BIND...SHALL BE BOUND...AND WHATEVER YOU LOOSE...SHALL BE LOOSED.(Reference to forgiveness...for when we forgive (bind) the damage is bound.)"

You have the authority to forgive those who trespass against you...and they are free from their 'sin'. No priest can release (loose) the offense of those who trespass against someone else. Many have a false sense of security, believing that their sins are 'absolved' by the words of a man, when they themselves HAVE NOT forgiven others, nor have they been forgiven by them.

Jesus said that 'if YOU will not forgive others, My Father WILL NOT forgive you.' No one else can loose from judgment those who trespass against me...and God WILL NOT forgive me, if I WILL NOT forgive them. He has given to us the key to the kingdom, and we must use them. Read Psalm 133. David says that eternal life is in the unity of the brethren. If we do not forgive each other, we have no unity...and such dissension will find no place in heaven.

Blessings...
KayMarie

#497098 Dec 3, 2013
who="ReginaM" <quoted text>
You (KM) wrote: "Please understand that the Protestants (real ones) are concerned for Catholics because their/your hope is in Christ AND the RCC."
----------

----------
Regina, I have known individuals who lived in fear, with no hope of salvation, because the CC EXCOMMUNICATED them.

The Word says that NOTHING/NO ONE can separate us from the love of God. How terrible that a man of flesh would presume to do such a thing!

KayMarie

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#497100 Dec 3, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
you really need to take a lude, goofy.
they quit making those 714's over 30 years ago.lol

#497101 Dec 3, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
(Note to self, Confrinting calls the written Word of God a "broken record". Remember this the next time he says Catholics reject the bible.)
14 So much I tell thee by letter, although I hope to pay thee a visit before long; 15 so that, if I am slow in coming, thou mayest be in no doubt over the conduct that is expected of thee in God’s household. By that I mean the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation upon which the truth rests.
YOU WROTE

(Note to self, Confrinting calls the written Word of God a "broken record".

NOTE FROM GOD'S WORD

JESUS IS THE DOOR NOT PETER NOR ROME

THIEVES AND ROBBERS ATTEMPT TO COME IN ANOTHER WY..

Joh 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Joh 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

Joh 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

Joh 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

I AM DEAD TO YOUR STRANGER .. AND DEAF TO HIS VOICE ..

Joh 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
truth

Perth, Australia

#497102 Dec 3, 2013
each soul for themself
how many spirit you have within your body..one..if many spirits and demons reside in within..
what Jesus say;'go out from him or her'..
now
How become all of them go in name of what is most holy if they not clean as soul?

-be aware of twesting words of most holy
-be aware of set up

error or sin is
-with mind
-error is with work
-error is mistake too as set up for others
-don't be false witness

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#497103 Dec 3, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Gnostics were Christians.
:o)
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#497104 Dec 3, 2013
You (KM) wrote: "Please understand that the Protestants (real ones) are concerned for Catholics because their/your hope is in Christ AND the RCC."
----------
----------
Regina, I have known individuals who lived in fear, with no hope of salvation, because the CC EXCOMMUNICATED them.
The Word says that NOTHING/NO ONE can separate us from the love of God. How terrible that a man of flesh would presume to do such a thing!
KayMarie
For one thing, Kay, it isn't that easy to be excommunicated. Either these individuals didn't understand the nature of the action or they simply never existed to begin with.

There is no excommunication that cannot be lifted. It is a remedial action and often only requires that one go to confession. It does not separate one from the love of God nor is meant to.

I really wish you would stop this kind of thing. It's not fruitful and certainly not Christian in nature.

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#497105 Dec 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dodge there, Gnostic persecutor of Jews.
Stereotyping me incorrectly isn't really getting to the truth, now is it?
truth

Perth, Australia

#497106 Dec 3, 2013
error as work

see design as wicket mind can be looks as nice perfection yee
read for great destruction..see

What Jesus say?
-for my cloth they fight
50 cents please
see symbol=see geometric shape
see
tunel=as darkness

Are you for sure Dear God everything what is nice look perfection without any error?

#497107 Dec 3, 2013
who=" Anthony MN" <quoted text>

----------
Please read the whole chapter (I Tim. 3).

1Ti 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
1Ti 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, THE HUSBAND OF ONE WIFE, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
1Ti 3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
1Ti 3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having HIS CHILDREN in subjection with all gravity;
1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
1Ti 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
1Ti 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
1Ti 3:8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
1Ti 3:9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.
1Ti 3:10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
1Ti 3:11 Even so must their WIVES be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
1Ti 3:12 Let the DEACONS be the HUSBANDS OF ONE WIFE, ruling their children and their own houses well.
1Ti 3:13 For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.
1Ti 3:14 These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly:
1Ti 3:15 But if I tarry long, THAT YOU MAY KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE YOURSELF IN THE HOUSE OF GOD, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

----------
CC's have no wives or children. DUI's are a problem for those 'given to wine'. Scandals among (some of) the CC 'ministry' shows that someone doesn't know how they ought to behave themselves in the house of God.

KayMarie

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#497108 Dec 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If they gave their slice of bread away, they couldn't survive.
Are you really THAT ignorant?
Are you really that knowledgeable about Frankl, The Search for meaning, and Logotherapy?
Frankl was in the camps with those people. He was a witness. Do you have special powers that trump him?

#497110 Dec 3, 2013
For one thing, Kay, it isn't that easy to be excommunicated. Either these individuals didn't understand the nature of the action or they simply never existed to begin with.
There is no excommunication that cannot be lifted. It is a remedial action and often only requires that one go to confession. It does not separate one from the love of God nor is meant to.
I really wish you would stop this kind of thing. It's not fruitful and certainly not Christian in nature.

----------
Excommunication frightened those people so terribly...and the 'punishment' is just unthinkable.

I had a friend (he is dead now) whose wife died. He remarried to a Protestant woman. He continued with the CC all of his life. He sent his children to CC school.

When he was old and near death, he was visited by a CC priest who told him that, due to his Protestant wife, he could not be buried by the CC.

I'm not telling you a fable. We knew this man and his family well.

I have no personal vendetta against Catholics; I've known a lot of very good ones...but there are 'traditions' in the CC that are detrimental to people.

KayMarie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tide with Beach 796,711
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min he4she 267,570
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 14 min Redneck 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 32 min ChromiuMan 5,761
6 Signs You Have a FOOD ADDICTION and What You ... 2 hr I Just Read It 2
need sex now (May '14) 3 hr jakesbigeight 27
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr Uzi 38,068
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr mike 607,285
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 hr AN NFL FAN 120,765
Scientific proof for God's existence 9 hr eyeful 642