Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Jul 10, 2007 Read more: CBC News 583,143
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#496729 Dec 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesus envision you sitting in your warm, comfortable home with enough food and possessions for probably several families and spending hours on the internet talking about Rome? How many starving homeless do you bring into your home every night? How easy it is to sit in your armchair with a full belly and toss out criticisms. What a hypocrite.
You are comparing apple with oranges..It is pure fact that the catholic church is far more wealthy than Rose living in Florida sitting in her armchair with a belly full of toss out criticisms.The comparison is unbalanced.

Location hidden

#496730 Dec 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I hope one day it'll sink in.
Don't hold your breath for my sake. It wont happen for me.

Location hidden

#496731 Dec 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and she takes her/his name after some PUNK rock band. talk about being childish, she/he is.
Punk Rock? Is that when you throw yourself into the crowd and hope that someone catches you..lol..

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#496732 Dec 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Punk Rock? Is that when you throw yourself into the crowd and hope that someone catches you..lol..
yeah, and no one wanted her, so she bounced a couple of times. to bad all of her hot air never escaped.
truth

Perth, Australia

#496733 Dec 2, 2013
it is written
you not serve me
no
you not honor me or love me
its lips

it is written
righteousness people don't have any rights

its written
about abuse assault prosecution and killing
it is written
hones people don't need say sorry
not at all
it is written
dont sit with them
not eat with them
not sit in first chair too

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#496734 Dec 2, 2013
You are cordially invited to A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!

Guest of Honor: Jesus Christ

Date: Every day. Traditionally, December 25 but He's always around, so the date is flexible....

Time: Whenever you're ready.(Please don't be late, though, or you'll miss out on all the fun!)

Place: In your heart.... He'll meet you there.(You'll hear Him knock.)

Attire: Come as you are... grubbies are okay. He'll be washing our clothes anyway. He said something about new white robes and crowns for everyone who stays till the last.

Tickets: Admission is free. He's already paid for everyone...(He says you wouldn't have been able to afford it anyway... it cost Him everything He had. But you do need to accept the ticket!!

Refreshments: New wine, bread, and a far-out drink He calls "Living Water," followed by a supper that promises to be out of this world!

Gift Suggestions: ; Your life. He's one of those people who already has everything else.(He's very generous in return though. Just wait until you see what He has for you!)

Entertainment: Joy, Peace, Truth, Light, Life, Love, Real Happiness, Communion with God, Forgiveness, Miracles, Healing, Power, Eternity in Paradise, Contentment, and much more!(All "G" rated, so bring your family and friends.)

R.S.V.P. Very Important! He must know ahead so He can reserve a spot for you at the table. Also, He's keeping a list of His friends for future reference. He calls it the "Lamb's Book of Life."

Party being given by His Kids (that's us!!)! Hope to see you there! For those of you whom I will see at the party, share this with someone today!
truth

Perth, Australia

#496735 Dec 2, 2013
-its exist very low organization
-its exist very high organization
to ruin every person and every family

not say sorry
not me
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n

Location hidden

#496736 Dec 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, and no one wanted her, so she bounced a couple of times. to bad all of her hot air never escaped.
How can something be funny and hateful on the same post.

somebody has a very big problem with their judgies.lol

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#496737 Dec 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, and no one wanted her, so she bounced a couple of times. to bad all of her hot air never escaped.
Sent you something nice in the,mail..One page,specially for you :after you read the,Christmas one,:)

Third one ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#496738 Dec 2, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa Clause is protestant folklore. The CC had nothing to do with the creation of that figure (other than our own St. Nick was the basis for their idea). Nobody on the Catholic side was telling stories about a fat jolly guy coming down a chimney named St. Nick before that.
However.....
The Catholic Church is responsible for the celebration observance of Christmas. It means CHRIST'S MASS. We go to MASS to receive the Eucharist which is Jesus CHRIST.. See, Christ's Mass, Ger it? Christmas. It's the sacrifice of the Mass....Christ's MASS, get it now? lol sorry. wikipedia.org/christmas
Merry Christmas.
So you didn't hAve a Christmas,stocking ???

Location hidden

#496739 Dec 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>How can something be funny and hateful on the same post.
yeah,but don't you just love them big red lips lol..they are hilarious..lol

Location hidden

#496740 Dec 2, 2013
I just posted this reply in answer to clay lying again by saying that it originated y Protestants.

I don't care where it comes from and it is very joyful to the Children and their expectations. but sometimes it isn't pleasurable for poor young children, so it has its pros and cons.

if a person celebrates Christmas and remembers that He is the Reason for this Season, more power to them.

and on the other hand, the campbellite cult claims they don't celebrate Christmas as His Birthday, but that doesn't make them Christians since Christians are Born Again by His Spirit NOT BY GETTING WET IN A BATHTUB IN THE BACK OF THE BUILDING

Location hidden

#496741 Dec 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>How can something be funny and hateful on the same post.
It's called bi-polar..
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#496742 Dec 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>You are comparing apple with oranges..It is pure fact that the catholic church is far more wealthy than Rose living in Florida sitting in her armchair with a belly full of toss out criticisms.The comparison is unbalanced.
I REALLY THINK YOU ARE UNBALANCED. And very dim.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#496743 Dec 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and she takes her/his name after some PUNK rock band. talk about being childish, she/he is.
I am from Nebraska,dimwit. What is Nebraska famous for..

Location hidden

#496744 Dec 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you didn't hAve a Christmas,stocking ???
Huh? lol

Location hidden

#496745 Dec 2, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>I am from Nebraska,dimwit. What is Nebraska famous for..
oh oh you opened yourself up for that one....Johnny Carson! Thought I was gonna say B_ didn't ya lol

Location hidden

#496747 Dec 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent you something nice in the,mail..One page,specially for you :after you read the,Christmas one,:)
Third one ..
thank you and I am not surprised that your mail was exactly opposite of what that campbellite said a few minutes ago. and like you, I want Him to be welcome at our table as the "guest of Honor". the exact day He was Born isn't important, but the "exact" day that we invited Him into our life IS important, as we were Born Again by His Spirit.

I remember talking to a man and he told me that he didn't know how to pray, and I told him that all he had to do was ask Him to come into his life. and he did, and he got Saved, and left a testimony for all to know.

Location hidden

#496748 Dec 2, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>I REALLY THINK YOU ARE UNBALANCED. And very dim.
LOL..thank you
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#496749 Dec 2, 2013
The tradition of Santa Claus, or Sinterklaas as we dutch call him has its roots back more than thousand years. The Germanics already celebrated in Wintertime that their God Wodan would ride the sky on his eight-legged horse Sleipnir. They had big community houses with an opening in the middle of the roof to let that the smoke out. Through this hole Wodan would throw presents. Wodan als had black helpers, earth spirits. Black wasn't evil in their religion. In fact darkness was seen as positive by Germanics and Celts. They believed that in Darkness grew life before it would spring out in spring. That is why the new day started at sunset, and the Celts celebrated the new year in autumn when things got darker.

When Christianity took over, many Gods and related stories were turned in to saints and saints stories. So in the story Wodan was replaced by a saint (Sint Nicolaas or Sinterklaas or Santa Claus). This was a bishop form Myra whitch is now Turkey. How he became Sinterklaas is funny as well.

In Itally Christianity was a very commercial religion in which every church had his own patron Saint and a lot of money was made with selling relics, often little pieces of bones said to have been of the person. Almost all cities had their own holy man, but the city of Bari was lacking one. So the some entrepreneural Barians went on a mission to get one. The had heard that that bishop of Myra was known to have done wonders, so they sailed to Turkey and stole his corps from the grave and brought it back to Itally. There he became the patron of seafarers. The Dutch being seafarers brought the stories of him back home and thus he became used in the Sinterklaas story in which a holy man rides on a white horse over the rooftops and throws presents through his chimney. The story changed over time and he got a black helper. Santa Claus comes form Sinterklaas.

Lets face it guys. Christianity is a big hoax, but even today plenty of money is made by selling it to gullible believers. If they did not kill two hundred fifty million innocent people in the process it would be a good laugh. But the believers tend to become overemotional when they talk about their nonsense God. When I told my kid Sinterklaas was not real, she said: then neither is Jesus. That opened my eyes, for the stories are virtually the same. It is the same bull.

Please guys grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min eternalrock 826,403
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 98,900
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Tigrizon 442,568
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 13 min Panty master 222
Bias & Ignorant Christians 22 min Kid_Tomorrow 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Peace_Warrior 611,780
Scientific proof for God's existence 28 min Sharky 814
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min Freebird USA 176,422
More from around the web