Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 693272 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

marge

Leesburg, GA

#496472 Dec 1, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
If I give I don't care what religion a person is ..But for to Christian charities what I can ..
That was NOT the point ...just wait till your insurance ..Sen if it's employer comes due next year ...keep going for what YOU THINK is for food stamps ....hey are also pro-choice ..
Erectus Republican house HAS raised food stamps and THST includes the tea party ...You are listening o HE wrong news .
Try he Kelly file ..on Fox ...
Weekdays ..
There is Christian coop insurance Rose ask about it at church or even search for it on the web.

One of the top US insurance companies underwrites the policies, whatever that means its legit.
They said we do not pay for birth control and other things Christians don't do we don't have to pay for.

Not that I think birth control is a sin for a Christian couple.
Rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#496473 Dec 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>RoS, drop the political posts. this isn't the place for them. this is a religious Forum, or it is supposed to be.
As,I said ..said my piece .for now .
.to.me it's,all related ..to what we as Christian stand for .:)

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#496474 Dec 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
With no proof to support your claim, why it was "Not the Spirit of Jesus" which was dictating the letter to Peter?
The problem with Christianity and Christian scripture is that much of it is based on assumption and wishes!!
You just "assume" that Moses wrote First Five books of OT and Bingo, they become the "Books of Moses"!!
The same holds true for each and every book of Bible in OT and NT!!
And what is strange the "same" people try to find so many fault with Quran, but forget the pitiable condition in which their own scriptures are.
Quran where so many verses "confirm" that it is nothing but "revelation" being sent down. This is a direct confirmation against "assumption" that Holy Ghost "dictated" the letter of Peter to Peter.
The Quran was plagiarized from the Bible. I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#496475 Dec 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Mortal men with schemes to rule over others by using religion, wrote all words concerning ALL religion.
When you stop believing that only other religions are false and yours is the real deal ... only then will you humble your self somewhat to include your religion as also being false.
Now I'se done tol ya time and time agin thet Christianity ain't no ligion. It's a REALITY. Religion tend to confuse people and keep them in bondage hence so many confused people in the world. Christianity sets you free.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#496476 Dec 1, 2013
From me to you guys.

http://www.ezfolk.com/lyrics/abcd/c/church-in...

Don't know why this song was on my mind.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#496477 Dec 1, 2013
Listen up folks,especially you professed Christians.

Many times I teach things that most Christians are incapable of handling. Sometimes I teach that the flood of Noah was not worldwide because there were certain logistical things that would have been impossible for Noah to have managed such as gathering the many species of animals,insects and birds etc to place on the ark.

Today I was watching the telly and it was stated that there are about 5 MILLION DIFFERENT SPECIES of animals,insects and birds etc on earth. There is no way a man could have gathered reps from among the 5 millions species that exist on earth and put them on that ark.

This is why I tell Christians to not be afraid to challenge the traditional teachings that the church teaches today. A lucid man can easily see that there is somethign very wrong with the way that the story of Noah has been taught and they are afraid to say that the flood was only regional as opposed to being worldwide and hence only involved the species of animals in that region.

I have challenged so called Th.d's with this and they were reduced to hemming and hawing because they could not give any answer that made sense outside of that crap they have been taught all their lives about the flood worldwide.

No way Noah could have gathered representatives from the 5 million species that exist. If it don't fit then you must aquit,LOL.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#496478 Dec 1, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Many times I teach things that most Christians are incapable of handling. Sometimes I teach that the flood of Noah was not worldwide because there were certain logistical things that would have been impossible for Noah to have managed such as gathering the many species of animals,insects and birds etc to place on the ark.
Today I was watching the telly and it was stated that there are about 5 MILLION DIFFERENT SPECIES of animals,insects and birds etc on earth. There is no way a man could have gathered reps from among the 5 millions species that exist on earth and put them on that ark.
This is why I tell Christians to not be afraid to challenge the traditional teachings that the church teaches today. A lucid man can easily see that there is somethign very wrong with the way that the story of Noah has been taught and they are afraid to say that the flood was only regional as opposed to being worldwide and hence only involved the species of animals in that region.
I have challenged so called Th.d's with this and they were reduced to hemming and hawing because they could not give any answer that made sense outside of that crap they have been taught all their lives about the flood worldwide.
No way Noah could have gathered representatives from the 5 million species that exist. If it don't fit then you must aquit,LOL.
Google Gilgamesh, goofy.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#496479 Dec 1, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>The Quran was plagiarized from the Bible. I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
What is the proof for your claim?

I am sure you have never opened Quran and never even opened Bible!!

If Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, how come it vanished after Quran came into the world?

Why no one is now able to bring any thing like Quran?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#496480 Dec 1, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
There is a problem to your solution and you should consult Quran the "cheap imitator" of Bible.

There is nothing in Quran that says, the flood of Noah was for entire earth.

It says that it was for people of Noah.

And it is possible that human civlization during the time of Noah would have reached only a limited part of earth, so only that part was flooded and there was no need to save 5 Million species of bugs.

What was needed to be saved was "probably" the cattle and other species that humans need for food and plow their fields.

Allah Knows best.

When such questions come, it is Quran which provides the answer and not Bible!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#496481 Dec 1, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Google Gilgamesh, goofy.
Yaawwwnnn! And I mean that literally,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#496482 Dec 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the proof for your claim?
I am sure you have never opened Quran and never even opened Bible!!
If Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, how come it vanished after Quran came into the world?
Why no one is now able to bring any thing like Quran?
The truth shall set you free......Ho Glory,lol.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muhammads_Plagiaris...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#496483 Dec 2, 2013
who="Tony17" Listen up folks,especially you professed Christians.

----------
Of course Noah couldn't...
...but "there is NOTHING impossible with God"...

KayMarie

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#496484 Dec 2, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Tony17" Listen up folks,especially you professed Christians.
----------
Of course Noah couldn't...
...but "there is NOTHING impossible with God"...
KayMarie
I agree that there is nothing impossible for God to do but did He do it is the question. I say no He didn't.

Are you telling me that you are still gullible enough to believe that Noah had enough room and what have you on that ark for 5 million species reps?

How the hel,er I mean how the heck did only 8 souls that was aboard that ark feed and care for 5 million species reps?
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#496485 Dec 2, 2013
for 4000 years or 2000 or 1000 years nothing imposible for reproduction of any animals or insect or what so ever
no.. why should be if someone asked for reason not to be..

if if if to be or posible to be as it is as coming trough history or time..
why you have your monuments culture that or this
who say that
someone who liked see nothing plus nothing=00

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#496486 Dec 2, 2013
And if there are 5 million different species on earth and Noah was to gather them by twos and by sevens ( clean and unclean ) this means that he would have had to gather more than merely 5 million considering that he was to gather the male as well as the female and put them on that ark along with enough food to keep them till that little downpour was over.

What utter crap to think Noah managed the logistics required to carry out such a feat. I for one am not afraid to challenge the traditional church teachings on Noahs flood and say ..........BULLSH!T and s'cuse my French! That flood was regional,Not worldwide so therefore Noah would not have had to gather reps from the 5 million species in the world but only the species in that part of the world.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#496487 Dec 2, 2013
One thing about Christians when it comes to being downright gullible about certain things is that they never bore me.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#496488 Dec 2, 2013
after prayers i go in deep sleep
i see what i have to see
tiny spirits less then millimeter are there..how many souls to souls can stay in as within where in which boat..body ..spaceship or very special place..

How you will calculated
if someone say to you
your planet as well others can be very easy small less then child marble..
How many can can be as in within?

its ok if you find that ..
Please tell me
How you will calculated time trough history of Creation..how many can stay as in within?
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496489 Dec 2, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clay, I have an answer to your question but I have to type it out, can't find it on the internet but it is printed in my personal Bible.
Typing not my thing so be patient., and I have to go for a sec.
The thing is you don't have an answer to my question. You have long debunked literature from a fundamental website. I guess that satisfies you enough. I have no idea why it would satisfy you..
Just know that if you had the complete Bible, you wouldn't have condemned two good Christians to hell for 'praying for the dead'. You wouldn't have recklessly implied his illness is due to this.
I blame the unauthorized pastors who told you 'privately interpreting scripture is the will of the Lord.' I also blame Luther for falsely telling you Maccabees 1&2 are not scripture.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#496490 Dec 2, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is you don't have an answer to my question. You have long debunked literature from a fundamental website. I guess that satisfies you enough. I have no idea why it would satisfy you..
Just know that if you had the complete Bible, you wouldn't have condemned two good Christians to hell for 'praying for the dead'. You wouldn't have recklessly implied his illness is due to this.
I blame the unauthorized pastors who told you 'privately interpreting scripture is the will of the Lord.' I also blame Luther for falsely telling you Maccabees 1&2 are not scripture.
can you give me ONE verse in the Mc's that Jesus is speaking or words that others have heard Him say that is conducive to our Salvation?

for the Bible is plain that we are to live by every Word that God speaks. You do know that, Right?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#496491 Dec 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> The truth shall set you free......Ho Glory,lol.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muhammads_Plagiaris...
The truth shall set you free, but where you will find the truth?

In the logic of St. Paul, the "self claimed" apostle of Jesus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 25 min Travesty 52,159
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Rider on the Storm 992,009
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 41 min Doctor REALITY 10
My girlfriend’s vegan. Need some tips and insi... 55 min michaelv2 1
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 58 min Doctor REALITY 35
THANK YOU, Pastor Charles CAPPS of England, Ark... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,994
More from around the web