Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683740 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#496406 Dec 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
Whatever the Catholic Church teaches, you guys force yourselves to teach the opposite
And you do the same to the Protestants.

Pope Leo X, and Martin Luther showed all of you how fighting was the righteous way to LIVE, and Catholics and Protestants on both sides of the war ... believed that they were teaching truth.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#496407 Dec 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
This forum would be so much better if there were normal Christian pastors representing Protestantland. There could be great achievements on behalf of Christianity if we'd unite. I swear though, if the Catholic Church says the sky is blue, you'll argue against it just because the cc said it. Whatever the Catholic Church teaches, you guys force yourselves to teach the opposite- even if that means holding up a proven lie. That's how entwined your bigotry is with the scriptures. You'll incorporate lies in order to sustain it.
I know of so many good pastors. They do not condemn Catholics to hell for affiliation. Ironically, the CC does not deprive you all of your dignity as you stand before God either. But you do it to us? Preston ol gee and Confrint? What gives? you should have never been so arrogant to take on the truth of Catholicism. Its left you battered and defeated. Now the infighting is further ruining you.
Well Senior Clay, your post started out wonderful but ended typical.You should have left out the last part about "taking on the truth of Catholicism " That is what turns people off about your church.The more you brag the more non Catholic's will go against you. Common sense...
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#496408 Dec 1, 2013
It wasn't by chance that all the supposed saviors in all religions were male ... and all the theologians were also male.
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496409 Dec 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Apostle Peter affirmed that the Scriptures were NOT written by men who used their own ideas and words.
Rather, by men of God who were "moved by the Holy Spirit."
"and the King said to him, "Why do you not worship Bel? Daniel answered, "because I do not revere man-made idols, but the living God who created Heaven and Earth and has dominion over all flesh"

Daniel 14: 5

Do you have these words of the prophet Daniel in your Bible? why or why not.
I believe if you were capable of understanding how the last two chapters of Daniel were tore out of your Bible, you'd see that the Catholic Church is vindicated.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#496410 Dec 1, 2013
From the book “Plain Speaking”… Harry S. Truman … by Merle Miller.

But getting back to what you were asking about, that morning I saw Rabbi Wise. It was late in the morning, and I remember, he said,‘Mr. President, I’m not sure if you’re aware of the reasons underlying the wish of the Jewish people for a homeland.’

“He was just as polite as he possibly could be
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."

Rabbi Isaac Wise
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#496411 Dec 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
you'd see that the Catholic Church is vindicated.
You just won't quit preaching stupidity ... will you???

Every theologian in every church, mosque and synagogue vindicates his own teachings.
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496412 Dec 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the false witness against the word of God
YOU PLACE YOUR SELF IN THE PLACE OF DANIEL.. RIGHT?
COULD YOU BEAR BEING MARCHED 900 MILES ACROSS A DESERT .. MADE A EUNUCH...
ARE YOU CLOSE ENOUGH TO GOD ..FOR HIM TO DELIVER YOU FROM A LIONS DEN...
UNLESS YOU ARE,,,YOU HAVE NO PART IN DANIEL'S PRAYERS NOR HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD..
~~~
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Fyi Confrint. Daniel 13:42 is not a quote of the prophet Daniel. Its a quote of Susanna.
Susanna was the condemned woman that Daniel rescued from the wicked elders. You don't know that story because Martin Luther removed the last two chapters of Daniel.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#496413 Dec 1, 2013
Rabbi Wise cried tears of "humility" to President Truman. And he made President Truman Grand Master of the Masonic "secret" society for the whole state of Missouri, in exchange for Harry Truman's support concerning the state of Israel.

Quite the "exchange" HUH??? And to hell with the poverty-stricken Palestinians that are steadily being pushed off their own lands by the aggressive Jews.

Ain't life GRAND ... for those in power???
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#496414 Dec 1, 2013
wicket can't have holy ticket
they fight for power..
-never sit in first chair
-never eat with rich people
-never trust authority of them
history is full of betray
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#496415 Dec 1, 2013
Harry Truman (as do most people) appreciated the limelight, and to be "Grand MASTER" over a group of such men who knew "secret KNOWLEDGE" must have been the thrill of a lifetime for Harry.

I know it sends chills up and down my spine.

tongue in cheek
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#496416 Dec 1, 2013
if you looking old documents how they wrote
do you trust ands how much you trust

it is written tribe against tribe people against people nation against nations..

ankht

how many letters you have
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#496417 Dec 1, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
< That is what turns people off about your church.The more you brag the more non Catholic's will go against you. Common sense...
It's a darn good thing there are no Protestants on here "bragging."

:)
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#496418 Dec 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that story because Martin Luther removed the last two chapters of Daniel.
Yet you refuse to see what the ex-Catholics committed against Jewish literature that had high value to the Jews.

Until you become less self-centered you will keep on your treadmill of preaching more and more at others.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#496419 Dec 1, 2013
i don't say yew
no
i say zid
see zid id
see who laked copntrol last of everything..
Is that everything
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo

be good

its coming miracle over miracle
better over better much more

you will spit over real Creator

until something go happen
yes as final

aha

history show everything what is nice and strong can fall too..

yee
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496420 Dec 1, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Well Senior Clay, your post started out wonderful but ended typical.You should have left out the last part about "taking on the truth of Catholicism " That is what turns people off about your church.The more you brag the more non Catholic's will go against you. Common sense...
when I say 'the truth in catholicism' I'm speaking about Orthodoxy too. I don't care if you strive to highlight the differences either. We can't let anyone trash the Eucharist if we believe the Eucharist is Jesus Christ.
"Whoever denies me before men, I'll also deny them before my father"
Matt 10: 33

Non- Catholics shouldn't let their theology rest on whether or not they get offended by what they hear. truth is truth, there is no getting around it.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#496421 Dec 1, 2013
The louder the preachers preach ... hopefully ... the less they will be heard.
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496422 Dec 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a darn good thing there are no Protestants on here "bragging."
:)
every once in awhile you come up with a good one.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#496423 Dec 1, 2013
you liked control
but can't

everything what so ever you have on the end can be lose
who say that
not me
i just wrote as many times before..

Did you find who is that who can?
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#496424 Dec 1, 2013
you not listen
it is written
tribe against tribe nation against nation..
see all include there..
Who do that?
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#496425 Dec 1, 2013
see
Who say that?
Go away!
Drink your poison!

Who say?
Take your sword and defend me from your and my enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min River Tam 15,985
Looking for girls to snapchat 36 min aldenmorgan737 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,415
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 2 hr Remember 94 95 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr David S Pumpkins 286,522
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aerobatty 983,116
I'm very saddened by Kryie wanting away from Le... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web