Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667513 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#496343 Dec 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
but it does not mean that we must approve their sinful conduct.
Maybe killing a few humans as being offenders of a god will relieve you of some of that animosity.

It seemed to work wonders for many other theologians.

tongue in cheek

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#496344 Dec 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And when more women (in your churches) die from mutilation and fatal infections ... will you be proud that you did god's work for him???
Idiot!!!
So far I know of no Catholic in my church that have died if "mutilation and/or infection."
Ever heard of self control? Ever heard of abstinence ? Guess not.

I believe we all have a birth date and A death day, only my higher power I wish to call God knows.

I will alway be proud of the work I do for my Lord!

Wicked old fool.[u did it first,:-D]

"A wicked messenger brings on disaster, but a trustworthy envoy is a healing remedy."
--------wisdom
Chess

Columbus, OH

#496345 Dec 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you pray to Jehovah, if he's interested and still alive, he might send Santa to your home with that new iPhone.
However I suggest you keep in mind that iPhones are also now outdated, as something new and as yet a secret (except to those who are wise) is already available.
:)
Jealous much?

Williams Lake, Canada

#496346 Dec 1, 2013
"Look at those nasty evil people over there, serving the devil."

"WHERE???"

"OVER THERE! ARE YOU "BLIND???"

"I just see people over there."

"YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN. HERE ... I will give you a Bible so you can spot evil when you see it."

"No thanks! I don't want to believe that others are evil, as that might tempt me to believe that I am holy."
Human Being

Kinder, LA

#496347 Dec 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the cattle supposed to eat their grass???
Your idiocy is astounding!
June

Why do you insist on putting cattle in bug-biting areas of the world? And then complain that they suffer?

Atheists! With less than half a brain working, how can an atheist make any sense at all, or is it just you?

Williams Lake, Canada

#496348 Dec 1, 2013
StarC wrote:
"A wicked messenger brings on disaster, but a trustworthy envoy is a healing remedy."
--------wisdom
How arrogant you are, in your gaudy self-image of holiness.
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496349 Dec 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Destroyed by Anthony? AnthonyMN? You and your Roman Catholic cronies are so easy it is laughable.
Cly said, quote, "The Pope is out molesting boys, the Bible appeared out of no where, you are the authority to preach it." End quote.
Fact #1 ---Roman Catholic priests do molest little boys
Fact #2 ---The Bible was written by Jews and one Gentile doctor
Fact #3 ---Yes, we saints have the authority to preach it
Now what Cly? Is that all you have? Surely you can do better can't you?
Lol. If you were a saint AND you were the authority on Christianity, I would hit myself in the head with a sledge hammer because Jesus Christ would have been a fraud. No way would He leave the truth of His teachings in the ever evolving born again fanatical movement.
Keep pretending old gee. The Bible appeared out of no where. The Apostles didn't quite explain it right. Their Disciples Ignatius and Clement got everything screwed up. Jesus waited til you were born to authoritize it all! wow. Just wow.

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#496350 Dec 1, 2013
Have a beautiful day, time to go out to enjoy our 73 sunny day. A run to work out the extra calories.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496351 Dec 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
"being that 90% of woman in the abortion clinic are sometimes Catholic"
If Catholic woman are for abortion, then they ain't Catholic woman.
Are you supposed to be THEIR judge???

You really ARE full of your self.

Here's the deal. They can go to the priest and the priest will tell them that Catholicized Jesus forgave them and to sin no more.

How's THAT for a sweetheart DEAL?

Sarcasm intended

Williams Lake, Canada

#496352 Dec 1, 2013
It's a darned good thing that that horny ex-monk Martin Luther broke the total power of the Catholic church.

When the popes had all the power, the choice was simple. Live as a Catholic, or die as a heretic.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496353 Dec 1, 2013
StarC wrote:
Have a beautiful day, time to go out to enjoy our 73 sunny day. A run to work out the extra calories.
And dwell in your hypnotic trance about the rewards of your own eternal bliss, while your imaginary Christianized slave Jesus wipes up every new sin from your ongoing holy slate.

Silly self-indoctrinated fool.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496354 Dec 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
because Jesus Christ would have been a fraud.
To the faithful Jews ... your imaginary Jesus IS a fraud.

It's common sense to any reasoning human, that a Jew, raised in Judaism, would not change his religion to "WILLINGLY" preach Catholicism.

Religion is ALL man-created BUNK!
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496355 Dec 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Destroyed by Anthony? AnthonyMN? You and your Roman Catholic cronies are so easy it is laughable.
I believe he asked you repeatedly to provide some kind of documentation from the time the NT was completed that supports your Biblical interpretations. You ran like a chicken because you can't provide any. Preston can't. Marge can't. Adrian Rogers can't. None of you can.

In your world then, the Christian deposit of faith didn't really begin until you got your hands on a Bible (minus 7 books). And your interpretations carry more authority over Prestons.
You guys do find rattling off Bible verses and hiding. But the moment your cornered with a question, you put on your dummy hats. You play stupid. You pretend proven lies are truths. You know it.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#496356 Dec 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
but it does not mean that we must approve their sinful conduct.
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe killing a few humans as being offenders of a god will relieve you of some of that animosity.
It seemed to work wonders for many other theologians.
tongue in cheek
Not my post. Provide the post number please. Thank you.
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496357 Dec 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
To the faithful Jews ... your imaginary Jesus IS a fraud.
It's common sense to any reasoning human, that a Jew, raised in Judaism, would not change his religion to "WILLINGLY" preach Catholicism.
Religion is ALL man-created BUNK!
80% of your 500 daily posts are somethin about Judaism. I never really pay attention to your stuff, but I gotta ask this one time: what's with your obsession about Judaism? Do you understand that that's a religion too? I find that incredibly hypocritical for a supposed atheist to be an advocate of Judaism. In your eyes, you'd be defending someone's belief in God against anothers belief in God. weird. Then again, fanatics rarely make sense anyway.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#496358 Dec 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he asked you repeatedly to provide some kind of documentation from the time the NT was completed that supports your Biblical interpretations. You ran like a chicken because you can't provide any. Preston can't. Marge can't. Adrian Rogers can't. None of you can.
In your world then, the Christian deposit of faith didn't really begin until you got your hands on a Bible (minus 7 books). And your interpretations carry more authority over Prestons.
You guys do find rattling off Bible verses and hiding. But the moment your cornered with a question, you put on your dummy hats. You play stupid. You pretend proven lies are truths. You know it.
The information was provided. Reading is certainly not your greatest asset. Would braille help? Probably not.

I gave AnthonyMN as I will give you Cly,

Genesis 1:1 all the way to Revelation 22:21. Nothing more and nothing in between. Thank you.
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496359 Dec 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The information was provided. Reading is certainly not your greatest asset. Would braille help? Probably not.
Genesis 1:1 all the way to Revelation 22:21. Nothing more and nothing in between. Thank you.
Case closed. You don't have anything from 100 AD to 1950 AD that shows anyone agreeing with your interpretations. Mysteriously, Jesus waited til you were born to reveal Christianity to the world..
These debates are more sad then you'll ever know.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#496360 Dec 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he asked you repeatedly to provide some kind of documentation from the time the NT was completed that supports your Biblical interpretations. You ran like a chicken because you can't provide any. Preston can't.
you are a good one to talk about lying and running.

I have asked you numerous times to provide ONE psot where I have ever lied about the Word of God and you like HOJO take off like a scared chicken. and I will state very plainly that the Bible agrees with my words since I agree and accept the Bible in its entirety, unlike you catholics , who are so stupid that you think that a pervert like law can change a piece of grain into the body of Christ which was never broken in the first place, thereby proving that Jesus was speaking in the Spiritual realm.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#496361 Dec 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And what exactly is in between?

All of King James' original version?

Or just the revised version?

Odd that god needs to revise his word, eh?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#496362 Dec 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Case closed. You don't have anything from 100 AD to 1950 AD that shows anyone agreeing with your interpretations. Mysteriously, Jesus waited til you were born to reveal Christianity to the world..
These debates are more sad then you'll ever know.
of course you find no person that spoke about some pervert like law changing a piece of grain into the personage of Christ. it has always been to ridiculous to even mention , let alone believe.lol

we Born Again have nothing but smirks on our faces when we discuss anything with you catholics, who have remained ignorant ever since the Dark Ages when you were finally allowed to read the bible for yourself.

even marge,as stupid as she is knows more than any catholic on here and that aint saying much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 979,264
Waiting to pee 43 min Tallguy95 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min Clearwater 92,242
allofourstuff.com 1 hr AllofOurStuff 1
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 1 hr kingwhats 449
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 1 hr The Real Donald T... 30
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 1 hr Big Daddy K 94
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr what 285,938
More from around the web