Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 688604 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#495249 Nov 27, 2013
Christians want me to believe that a Jew loves them but doesn't love the Jews unless the Jews become Christian.

And these Christians believe they are WISE!

A belief in the existence of a god or gods can't help those in religion to escape the stupidity.

You have to leave your religion to SEE from the outside the stupidity that lives within these cults of nonsensical gibberish taught to you by dim-witted MORTAL MEN.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#495250 Nov 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to your same TRICKS HUH?
Your doctrines are aligned to Jesus' will and other people's doctrines are aligned to the will of the devil.
How handy is that bible for you??? That is a question you should ask of your self.
Your avatar "Working for the Lord" bespeaks of your COMPLETE arrogance.
~~~
WORKING FOR THE DEVIL PROVES THAT YOU ARE up to HIS old tricks.

THE ONE that you have aligned yourself WITH to you own destruction...

in a literal burning hell.

WHEN YOU ARRIVE ...

YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF.

and you will no longer be an accuser

of those that attempt to please God.

you will be to busy bemoaning your own sufferings.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#495251 Nov 27, 2013
When Luther as a monk taught that Jesus believed marriage was for the lower classes of humanity, and that monks were above such lower-class behavior ... when Luther spotted that nun and wanted to marry her ... Luther had to give the impression that Jesus then thought of marriage as a VERY HOLY state of being for men.

Martin Luther was simply another manipulator of words, as are all people in religion.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#495252 Nov 27, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
As I stated before many times ... without your imaginary devil in your religion, you would have no evil and hell to use as a threat ... and in turn you would have nothing of which to preach.

From your opinion, did "god" create hell, or did the devil create hell with "god's" approval???

You won't answer those simple questions, because it will expose your lies.

#495253 Nov 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
When Luther as a monk taught that Jesus believed marriage was for the lower classes of humanity, and that monks were above such lower-class behavior ... when Luther spotted that nun and wanted to marry her ... Luther had to give the impression that Jesus then thought of marriage as a VERY HOLY state of being for men.
Martin Luther was simply another manipulator of words, as are all people in religion.
~~~
YOU ARE simply another DEMONIC manipulator of words, as are all people in

YOUR ATHEISTIC religion.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#495254 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
THE ONE that you have aligned yourself WITH to you own
Muslims preach that because you are not Muslim, you are up to THEIR devil's old tricks.

And Muslims were on earth LONG before Martin Luther allowed his lust to overwhelm him and in turn attach him to that Catholic nun.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#495255 Nov 27, 2013
Martin Luther not only broke his own Catholic vows to "god" (otherwise known as Jehovah)... but he encouraged his lovely nun to also break her vows.

What a naughty horny monk was Martin Luther.

He not only re-arranged the life of his lovely nun, he rearranged the meanings of the words in his already re-arranged anti-Semitic new testament.

:)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#495256 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU ARE simply another DEMONIC manipulator of words, as are all people in
YOUR ATHEISTIC religion.
AWWWWW ... now I suggest you don't be so POUTY oh self-perceived holy one.

From your opinion, did "god" create hell, or did the devil create hell with "god's" approval???

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#495257 Nov 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated before many times ... without your imaginary devil in your religion, you would have no evil and hell to use as a threat ... and in turn you would have nothing of which to preach.
what is your 'belief'/theory of our origin again, ms cyber bully?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#495258 Nov 27, 2013
Wacky theology

If god is love ... hell could not exist.

If Jehovah is love, he could not create evil.

It's as simple as THAT.

Religion is BUNK.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#495259 Nov 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWWWW ... now I suggest you don't be so POUTY oh self-perceived holy one.
The Greeks created hell, or at least the one most influential on the Christian myth.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#495260 Nov 27, 2013
Atheist group erects 'Good without God' billboards in California

SACRAMENTO, California (Reuters)- As the Christmas season approaches in the United States, a group of non-believers in the California capital are planning to erect billboards explaining why they are atheists in hopes of bringing broader visibility to their lack of religious faith.

The 55 billboards that will soon dot the Sacramento landscape will feature pictures of local residents and slogans such as "Good without God," and follow similar campaigns in other major U.S. cities in recent years.

"Those of us who are free from religion, who work to keep dogma out of government, science, medicine and education, have a lot to offer society," said Annie Laurie Gaylor, co-president of the Wisconsin-based Freedom from Religion Foundation, which sponsored the ads.

The billboards set to go up in Sacramento on the day after Thanksgiving are part of the increasingly loud arguments between many deeply religious Christians whose faith has informed U.S. conservative politics for a generation, and a vocal cohort of secular, often younger voters who want to keep religion out of public life.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/i...
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#495261 Nov 27, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your 'belief'/theory of our origin again, ms cyber bully?
I don't CARE about origin or about the dogmas of the fortune tellers of supposed hereafters. I care about how I treat my neighbors each moment of each day.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#495262 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
THE ONE that you have aligned yourself WITH to you own destruction...
in a literal burning hell.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE ...
YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF.
and you will no longer be an accuser
of those that attempt to please God.
you will be to busy bemoaning your own sufferings.
Hell's pretend. I suggest boning up on it from Chess' most excellent 3-part post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIA4MRN...

So, unfortunately, not even June gets to suffer for eternity in the fiery abyss.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#495263 Nov 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The Greeks created hell, or at least the one most influential on the Christian myth.
All ancient religions of which I studied had hells in their dogmas.

Without hells religion would not exist, as the teaching would be that we would ALL be special to the supposed creator.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#495264 Nov 27, 2013
I saw a woman use that term on her facebook page except she left off the two s'es part, and was I surprised.

It's not enough that Christians are so vain, but they want me to swallow the idea that a Jew gives a [rat's axx ]about them.

#495265 Nov 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims preach that because you are not Muslim, you are up to THEIR devil's old tricks.
And Muslims were on earth LONG before Martin Luther allowed his lust to overwhelm him and in turn attach him to that Catholic nun.
GOD CREATED THE EARTH AND HE WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD...

If he were like you...He would have already destroyed it...

YOU HAD BEST SPEND THANKSGIVING APPRECIATING THE FACT THAT GOD IS MERCIFUL..

BEFORE YOU WERE BORN...there was no little self made god named June VanDerMark...

when you are gone ..there will be those that will say

.SHE IS GETTING WHAT SHE ASK FOR..

YEARS AGO THERE WAS A FOREMAN AT BETHLEHEM STEEL, That attempted to retrieve a piece of toast from and electric toaster..with a case knife.

He electrocuted him self..

The pitiful thing was...that some of the men that worked for him...

said they were going to the funeral home...

so they could be sure that he ( AN THEY HAD A NAME FOR HIM OF THEIR OWN CHOICE) was really dead...they celebrated his passing..WITH PLEASURE

will that be your legacy?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#495266 Nov 27, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>You have enough hot air to melt the snow and heat up the outside.
LOL that was good..I liked that one...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#495267 Nov 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't CARE about origin or about the dogmas of the fortune tellers of supposed hereafters. I care about how I treat my neighbors each moment of each day.
well for someone who only 'cares' about how they treat their neighbors, you sure treat your cyber neighbors shitty just because they DO care about their origin!;)

#495268 Nov 27, 2013
who="June VanDerMark" Martin Luther not only broke his own Catholic vows to "god" (otherwise known as Jehovah)... but he encouraged his lovely nun to also break her vows.
What a naughty horny monk was Martin Luther.
He not only re-arranged the life of his lovely nun, he rearranged the meanings of the words in his already re-arranged anti-Semitic new testament.
:)

----------
M.L. was 'horny', just because he wanted to get married???
God ordains marriage. God didn't proclaim "thou shalt not get married".

Bet you are (not) a faithful nun! Did you bother with getting married??? LOL

KayMarie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Elerby 36,541
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min Wisdom of Ages 6,542
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min trifecta1 988,420
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min scientistsknowrea... 619,810
How did black people get here ( economically) 9 hr RFD 64
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 10 hr RFD 18
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 12 hr JuJu 6
More from around the web