Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654496 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Vancouver, Canada

#494241 Nov 24, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<Any time I have a legitimate question re Orthodoxy, I will explore it, not run from it.
Then I suggest you ask why the orthodox theologians teach that you will be saved and others not of your faith will spend eternity in hell?

Vancouver, Canada

#494242 Nov 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That is actually funny June VanDerMark.
Being that you created your self in the image of ME ... I "knew" you would agree!

:)

Vancouver, Canada

#494243 Nov 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Every post is from June VanDerMark.
Only the post that agree with my "registration."

Vancouver, Canada

#494244 Nov 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ...too bad that TiVo isn't a Nascar guy ..he would have fit in better there than the NFL..God bless him and I pray please Father give him new,opportunities ..in Jesus,Name .
Why would you pray through an image of Jesus, that the god of the Jews follow your Christian will?

Oh never mind ... I believe I already have the answer.

Vancouver, Canada

#494245 Nov 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
All prayers are always,appreciated .
Even Muslim and Hindu prayers?

Vancouver, Canada

#494246 Nov 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The communion of Saints is one of the greatest resources we have.
Actually the militia was your most convincing resource.

Vancouver, Canada

#494247 Nov 24, 2013
Protestant ... "Jesus' only truth aligns to MY will."

Catholic ... "NO ... YOU ARE WRONG ... Jesus' only truth aligns to MY will."

Protestant ... "What about the Jews?"

Catholic ... "To hell with the Jews ... NOW ... where were we?"

Protestant ... "Jesus' only truth aligns to MY will."

Catholic ... "NO ... YOU ARE WRONG ... Jesus' only truth aligns to MY will."

Vancouver, Canada

#494248 Nov 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,
I see you haven't gotten it yet, Tony....
Can the Law of Moses SAVE anyone???
NO!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ died in vain if we can be saved by the Law of Moses...
Galatians 2:21
In order to die, Jesus would first have had to live.

The Jews that depended on the Tanakh for truth, believed that Moses was the greatest giver of Law.

The ex-Jew Catholics took information from the Christianized old testament, as they in turn had a NEED to vilify Moses in order to vilify the Jews.

The Catholic's new testament was and IS anti-Semitic from one end to the other.

Vancouver, Canada

#494249 Nov 24, 2013
The story of Moses in the Tanakh was and is of the same type of hero-worship as the Christians slather on the image of Jesus.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Result 2 of 2 in this book for Moses the greatest law giver to the Tanakh

Moses is considered by the Jews to be the greatest human figure in the Tanakh in Jewish history, as leader, law giver, and prophet.

Moses was the leader who took the Israelites out of SLAVERY in Egypt. He faced down the awesome PHAROAH on their behalf, and following God's orders led them out of slavery and into freedom.

http://books.google.ca/books...
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#494250 Nov 24, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really? So it's okay to practice homosexuality as long as we have "LOVE" in our hearts? Love frees us from the order or law not to practice homosexuality as long as we have love in our hearts?
Tony, Tony, Tony,

What does these following scriptures mean???

1 Timothy 1:9-11

9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,

10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is <<<contrary to the sound doctrine>>>

11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

***contrary to the SOUND DOCTRINE.....

2 Timothy 3:13

13 while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Ecclesiastes 7:29

29 This only have I found:
God created mankind upright,
but they have gone in search of many schemes.”

Do you see it yet, Tony???

Vancouver, Canada

#494251 Nov 24, 2013
Without heroes in their dogmas, all theologians would have nothing to broadcast as being special.

The Wiccans have their goddess, who now loves everybody ... without question.

Wiccan witches believe they can bring the power of the goddess down from the moon ... just by manipulating the "energies" OF the goddess.

Religion is the silliest human-created nonsense ... EVER!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#494252 Nov 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suggest you ask why the orthodox theologians teach that you will be saved and others not of your faith will spend eternity in hell?
The Orthodox do not propose this as dogma. Some say they are saved, some say they are not, some say we cant know, some say in humility we have no business saying they are or not saved. That is God's decision,

Vancouver, Canada

#494253 Nov 24, 2013
Without vilifying Moses as a sinner, the Christians would not have been able to pull a one-up-man-ship dogma on believers that Jesus was the fore-runner over Moses in the race.

If only they hadn't implied that Jesus was implanted in the womb of a Jew, raised as a Jew, and died as a Jew on a cross ... their scheme might have been a more credible success.

But when stories don't coincide, the lies become more and more evident.

Within the theology, if Jesus died on the cross as a Jew, then he was not baptized by John as a Catholic in the river Jordon "before" he died on the cross.

The lies are plain to see ... is you WANT to see them.

Vancouver, Canada

#494254 Nov 24, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>The Orthodox do not propose this as dogma. Some say they are saved, some say they are not, some say we cant know, some say in humility we have no business saying they are or not saved. That is God's decision,
All religion is theological dogma. And by the way ... I suggest that none of it IS logical.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#494255 Nov 24, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I know that we all have different beliefs. But when Nick says a pray(from his heart)for others,(no matter what their faith is), and then you have someone like Marge criticize Nick.Its DISGUSTING..and makes me upset.She criticize Nick when Nick is a far more better Christian than she is or ever will be. I believe that God will judge ALL for how they live their lives as HE WANTS US TO LIVE verses what church we belong to.he needs to worry more about her soul verses Nicks or mine.
Sera,.
I believe we will all ! and before Our Lord ...with our sins ..And our hearts and what is in them ....our pride in our faith or our Church will be judged ...no one between us and Him..

He will be our defense covered by His blood ...But we will answer just the same,to Him ..

GOD BLESS you both
hojo

Chaska, MN

#494256 Nov 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
FOLLOWING the above commercial
SPONSORED BY THE UNIVERSAL LIARS CLUB..
WE PAUSE NOW FOR.... STATION ....PURIFICATION...
Yes!!-------"YOUR OWN"!!!

Vancouver, Canada

#494257 Nov 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, Tony, Tony,
What does these following scriptures mean???
Whatever Tony desires that they SHOULD mean to TONY.

That is how the game is PLAYED.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#494258 Nov 24, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Do what you do best......GO BACK TO SLEEP,LOL. Seriously though,I'm the one that says we have to obey the word i.e, THE LAW. The rest of you so called Christians are the ones saying we can ignore the law. I advise you to take your own advice and DO THE WORD.....OBEY THE WORD i.e.,THE LAW.
Tony,

"fulfill"

When something is made completely full by a task, the task is finished (complete.)

The Law of Moses was unable to give its followers life (SPIRITUAL.)

Hebrews 7:18-19

18 The former regulation is set aside (Law of Moses) because it was weak and useless

*****Law of Moses.....WEAK and USELESS....law of SIN and DEATH (SPIRITUAL)

19 <<<<<(for the law made nothing perfect),>>>>> and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

*****Law of Moses made NOTHING PERFECT......

*****a BETTER HOPE (JESUS-Law of Christ) is introduced by which we DRAW NEAR to God.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#494259 Nov 24, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>No one can fully keep the law. That's why when we break ( or sin...TRANSGRESS THE LAW) all we have to do now is repent. We no longer have to observe the blood ordinance and sacrifice an animal to cover our sin. That's one part of the law that we are no longer under. That's what you Christians fail to grasp. Some of the law ( certain parts) was done away with but much of the other parts of the law is still in full effect.....example,the law against homosexuality is still in effect.
Hebrews 8:7

7 For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another.
hojo

Chaska, MN

#494260 Nov 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
EVEN IF PETER WERE THE ROCK THAT THE CHURCH WAS BUILT UPON .(which he is not)
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC HAVE FAILED TO PROVE ANY CONNECTION
BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND PETER...
All they can produce is..
......"BECAUSE WE SAY SO"
THE OLD TESTAMENT DOES NOT SAY SO...
JESUS DID NOT SAY SO..GOD DID NOT SAY SO...
THE NEW TESTAMENT DOES NOT SAY SO..
THE TREND OF THE WORD OF GOD DOES NOT SUPPORT IT AS TRUTH...
ALL IT IS ...IS A RUSE TO CONTROL CHRISTIANITY FROM ROME ITALY...
You,Confrinting, are the "leader" on this forum, of bible only Protestant preacher "blind guides"!...... Jesus warns His true followers about ministers like you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Dr Banonator 64,844
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 17 min Peter Ross 853
UNICORNS In the Bible 44 min Truthiness 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Gabriel 973,965
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min Dr Banonator 45,307
Looking For Elegant Watches, Luxury Watches or ... (Feb '09) 1 hr krisjohns 2
luxury replica watches (Mar '11) 1 hr krisjohns 62
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 281,957
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr lisw 183,223
More from around the web