Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667516 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Vancouver, Canada

#494205 Nov 24, 2013
When you choose to see and admit that there were many, many savior-god myths before the Jesus-myth, you will comprehend that the "professional" theologians had to write words, or their jobs would be obsolete.

If Muslim theologians depended on Christians to support them, those theologians would starve to death, or have to find new jobs.

And the reverse is no different.

Without devout followers ... there would BE no theologians, and in turn, no right-fighters claiming to know TRUTH.
June VanDerMark

Saint Paul, MN

#494206 Nov 24, 2013
I'm Atheist.

Vancouver, Canada

#494207 Nov 24, 2013
I suggest that Wiccans will invite any body into their cults,(even Atheists)... as they are anxious to have more power in government ... and as we are fully aware ... high numbers have always equated to POWER.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Well, there is a certain branch called Christian Wicca that in the place of the God and Goddess they have Jesus and Mary and/or generally christian teachings incorporated or claim that they fully follow both religions. Most Wiccans and Pagans (including me) frown upon this not because of hate for Christianity (some maybe but certainly not all) but because if you theologically compare the two religions one cannot be both a Wiccan and a Christian as they have many contradictive points between them. Also, there is the oxymoron of fully following two distinct religions. That is not possible. You are either of the one with elements of the other or vice-versa. For example: Wiccan with christian teachings or christian with occult elements (like a christian witch something I also find as extremely difficult to follow) or with wiccan or other pagan values (like reverence for nature etc).

Source(s):

An Eclectic Pagan Witch (me)

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...

Vancouver, Canada

#494208 Nov 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I'm Atheist.
You aren't the first one to post in my name.

But once I registered as being the real one behind the words, the impostors dropped off.

Vancouver, Canada

#494209 Nov 24, 2013
YTube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST____
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
This early Catholic referred to the Jews as being anti-Christ, meaning as a "group of people."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Early Church

See also: Early Christianity

The only one of the late 1st/early 2nd Century Apostolic Fathers to use the term is Polycarp (ca. 69 – ca. 155) who warned the Philippians that everyone who preached false doctrine was an antichrist.[9] His use of the term Antichrist follows that of the New Testament in not identifying a single personal Antichrist, but a class of people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist

Vancouver, Canada

#494210 Nov 24, 2013
Of COURSE the Jews were anti-Jesus. They were certain that a real messiah would not come to take the flock away from Judaism, but would come to make the Jews into BETTER Jews.

From my perception, that is as close as nonsensical theology comes to MAKING sense.

Vancouver, Canada

#494211 Nov 24, 2013
I suggest you keep in mind that the Catholic church is one of the world's wealthiest organizations.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

CARDINAL MINDSZENTY, of Hungary quoted in B'nai B'rith Messenger, January 28, 1949: "The troblemakers in Hungary are the Jews... they demoralize our country and they are the leaders of the revolutionary gang that is torturing Hungary."

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#494212 Nov 24, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice prayer Hermi and I 100% agree,...
then why am I still weary of you and Seri?
well for one do you's still pray to Mary and the saints?
YES we can if we choose too! Don't worry Marge YOU are someone that we do not care to know.Too degrade someone when they say a pray for others ( and not himself!!) shows just what kind of a HEART you have...your comment was uncalled for..

Vancouver, Canada

#494213 Nov 24, 2013
Humor

Guy goes in an adult store and asks for an inflatable doll

Guy behind the counter says ,'Male or female?'

Customer says ,'Female.'

Counter guy asks ,'Black or white?

Customer says ,'White.'

Counter guy asks ,'Christian or Muslim?'

Customer says ,'What the hell does religion have to do with it?'

Counter guy says ,'The Muslim one blows itself up.'

Michael

Canada

#494214 Nov 24, 2013
TabulaRassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Public prayer is good. There should be more of it, not restricting it to private prayer. Just my opinion, but we are told to pray together.
It used to be much more common.
....Are you OK with all religions praying their prayers in public or just christian?

.... Remember there is no national religion in america.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#494215 Nov 24, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>YES we can if we choose too! Don't worry Marge YOU are someone that we do not care to know.Too degrade someone when they say a pray for others ( and not himself!!) shows just what kind of a HEART you have...your comment was uncalled for..
lol. I haven't liked her since she came on this forum, and I have let her know it too, just like you.

there is not ONE part of her heart that is Christ like, and she doesn't know anything about being Born Again.

and the ONLY people that she can call[brother] is oldjg, oxbore and Orville, all freaks of the highest order.

the Christians ddont want anything to do with her and I find it funny how she has to respond to others, but they in turn don't respond to her posts.

she came in as a pariah, let her leave the same way, she will not be missed
June VanDerMark

Saint Paul, MN

#494216 Nov 24, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>YES we can if we choose too! Don't worry Marge YOU are someone that we do not care to know.Too degrade someone when they say a pray for others ( and not himself!!) shows just what kind of a HEART you have...your comment was uncalled for..
The communion of Saints is one of the greatest resources we have. For that, Marge calls you her enemy. I think that's sad.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#494217 Nov 24, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if there's no law against it (according to you guys) then it's okay. If people were to listen to you poor misled Christians they're gonna bust hell wide open when they die.
You misled Christians do more harm to a lost soul than Satan has ever done but then again maybe you guys are unknowingly working for him.
Huh? I thought you were a Christian ..an elect with secret knowledge ???

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#494218 Nov 24, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
In the Name of the Father,Son,and Holy Spirit
Father.
Please protect us from the tools of Evil: fear, hopelessness,distrust,doubt,an d most of all,distancing ourselves from you in any way.Please make these times of darkness disappear at the Name of Your Son, Jesus.
Please heal, comfort and grant Your peace to Rose and her family, Preston and his family, LTM and her family, Confronting and his family,Black Thunder and his family,Pad and his family and anyone we have forgotten.
We thank You for Your Blessings and Your Love
We ask these this in the Name of Jesus
Amen
Amen Nick and thank you ..
All prayers are always,appreciated .
GOD BLESS you both

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#494219 Nov 24, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>guess it bothers you when they have open prayer at a NASCAR racer. uh?
some day that hypocritical camel will choke you to an early demise
Am repeating the Words of Christ...address your ignorance to Him...
June VanDerMark

Saint Paul, MN

#494220 Nov 24, 2013
Every post is from June VanDerMark.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#494221 Nov 24, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>guess it bothers you when they have open prayer at a NASCAR racer. uh?
some day that hypocritical camel will choke you to an early demise
Lol ...too bad that TiVo isn't a Nascar guy ..he would have fit in better there than the NFL..God bless him and I pray please Father give him new,opportunities ..in Jesus,Name .

He,was so talented ...well HE is,..most rookies,get to stay even second string till they improve ..poor Tim took a knee and he's out ...so it seems ..best quarterback Gators have had ...including Surrier I think or they're close ..
June VanDerMark

Saint Paul, MN

#494222 Nov 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Humor
Guy goes in an adult store and asks for an inflatable doll
Guy behind the counter says ,'Male or female?'
Customer says ,'Female.'
Counter guy asks ,'Black or white?
Customer says ,'White.'
Counter guy asks ,'Christian or Muslim?'
Customer says ,'What the hell does religion have to do with it?'
Counter guy says ,'The Muslim one blows itself up.'
That is actually funny June VanDerMark.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#494223 Nov 24, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol. I haven't liked her since she came on this forum, and I have let her know it too, just like you.
there is not ONE part of her heart that is Christ like, and she doesn't know anything about being Born Again.
and the ONLY people that she can call[brother] is oldjg, oxbore and Orville, all freaks of the highest order.
the Christians ddont want anything to do with her and I find it funny how she has to respond to others, but they in turn don't respond to her posts.
she came in as a pariah, let her leave the same way, she will not be missed
I know that we all have different beliefs. But when Nick says a pray(from his heart)for others,(no matter what their faith is), and then you have someone like Marge criticize Nick.Its DISGUSTING..and makes me upset.She criticize Nick when Nick is a far more better Christian than she is or ever will be. I believe that God will judge ALL for how they live their lives as HE WANTS US TO LIVE verses what church we belong to.he needs to worry more about her soul verses Nicks or mine.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#494224 Nov 24, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Am repeating the Words of Christ...address your ignorance to Him...
the [ignorance] comes from you.

and just to help you out in your [ignorance].

Jesus was speaking to certain people.

HE [WASNT] SPEAKING TO ROS AND NICK. as a Christian should know that. those words were [literal] NOT figurative.

you will have a lot to answer for , as you are trying to silence prayers for those in need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min bad bob 183,607
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Pegasus is a pus sy 285,942
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min Gabriel 979,269
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 37 min Elerby 92,252
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 51 min RiccardoFire 46,035
Waiting to pee 3 hr Tallguy95 1
allofourstuff.com 4 hr AllofOurStuff 1
More from around the web