Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 693485 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#494129 Nov 23, 2013
many micle exist
which one is real

generation up to generation
see

Who is real?
truth

Perth, Australia

#494130 Nov 23, 2013
many many many will come in my name
its not me

decivers and posessors are not god

evilssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss
wicket evil world

is that nice
nooooooooooooooooooo

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#494131 Nov 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am supposed to believe YOU ... RIGHT???
I don't believe there is a creator ... much less one that condemns others and loves you.
Silly people!!!
Yes if you want to be saved. If you would read your bible you would believe me, but unfortunately you're not going to so I guess you'll end up staying lost. He condemns no one, they condemn themselves by not studying. It's so easy to find the true church of the bible if one would simply try. if you would like to know how to find the truth of why the Church of Christ is the one and only true church and can be found in the bible, just let me know.
truth

Perth, Australia

#494132 Nov 23, 2013
&li st=RDGHmzUwqTJs4
see what old testament seek blessing

evil is evil
corupt develish satanic wicket world

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee
read nicly

many many will come in my name
decivers and posessors claim they are gods

nothing
they are nothing at all
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#494133 Nov 23, 2013
I suggest that the Jews would laugh openly at the Christians for believing that a savior came to earth to support Catholicism ... but the Jews know what happened to them the last time they tried that tactic.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#494134 Nov 23, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
EVEN IF PETER WERE THE ROCK THAT THE CHURCH WAS BUILT UPON .(which he is not)
Do you believe that the de-frocked ex-Catholic Martin Luther was the rock on which Peter the Jew built his church???

Your theology is a BLAST from Martin Luther's PAST.

:)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#494135 Nov 23, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Not a very good job of back-pedaling
What back-pedaling are you referring to?

I never back-pedal, as I keep up to date on my own theories, and I never claim to know truth ... as do you.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#494136 Nov 23, 2013
Father ..
We come to you again this,week.
Hearts repenting any anger or other sins that grieve you ..we pray for the Spirit to reach out
To those we've and call them to belief in your Precious
SON ..who gave His life that we may live .

We pray for all here who have physical needs .
For Nick ..LTd husband PADS,wife ..for Preston..for Kay..
My family myself and any one else who needs your healing touch .

We pray for our country ..Lord you know EHAT is going
On ..I pray your will be done always And that we turn back to belief .

I pray for the children born and inborn ..But I know your love is great for them..ease guide them in loving you .

In Jesus name ...God bless all Here ..
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#494137 Nov 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ built no denomination.....
If that's true ... within the theology, why was Jesus raised as a Jew by his Jewish mother???

I suggest that you don't try too hard to be CAGEY now.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#494138 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
WE PAUSE NOW FOR.... STATION ....PURIFICATION...
Religious ALERT

Confrinting with the word is busy at his "stationary" Protestant purification!!!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#494139 Nov 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
In my case it was a matter of being born into a Catholic family that had been from day one. I believed everything I was taught in Catechism...every thing the priest said.
I was told not to attempt to read the Bible...I would not understand it...that the priest had attended school for seven (7) years...so he knew what the Bible said...I was to not question anything he said...
I was in my mid forties when my eyes and ears, by the Grace of God, were opened. I was appalled to clearly see the wrong path I had been led down.....98% of what I had been taught was not in the Bible!!!!!
I can clearly understand why the Catholics defend their religion.. I have been known to physically attack those who tried to talk with me about my religion, before I was born again...!!!!
BTW...the SBC Pastor that guided me threw the Bible by quoting Scripture to my Salvation did not say I should get out of the Catholic religion....he did say I must attend a church that worships Christ and He alone....which I did several weeks later...
If you believe now that the priests don't understand the bible ... why on earth (other than because of your egoism) would you believe that you DO understand the WHOLE bible?

Are you THAT full of the idea that YOU are full of wisdom and others are dumb?

I suggest that you keep in mind that Martin Luther thought he knew the truth ... twice. Once in Catholicism and on down the ladder into Protestantism ... And that he was equally as egotistical BOTH times.
truth

Perth, Australia

#494140 Nov 23, 2013
shame of you
why you show to me last night
kaskade..
i see
i see face but its dark..just recognize
aha
i see huge clif aha..then i sow face yee then i see
girl lady walking near water huge water then sudenly return my emotion..then i see oh she fall over clif or someone push her..
ohhhh my god

then my return again
i see again girl vcrying on botom pit of thet clif

ohhhhhhhh
then i see again
how fall down..
what i see its not from this time costum
no
its from old time costum aha but nice noble..beautifull costum over man and woman..both are elegant..yes not to mach fat no
its look very nice..
but its show to me whats happen

its try tell me

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

why you show me that
i am very tired i been very sleepy
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

oh..my memory or subconcessness working perfectly..

which is that life
i mean past life
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#494141 Nov 23, 2013
A Jew does not purify by becoming either a Protestant or a Catholic, or a Muslim.

Especially when (within the theology) the Jew was supposedly purified when he landed in his mother's womb as the son of a Jewish god.

You people will keep on sleeping until you decide to escape your mental bondage of believing you are saved for eternal bliss, while others spend eternity in hell.

You are being silly ... and I suggest you KNOW that you are being silly.
truth

Perth, Australia

#494142 Nov 23, 2013
What you say now
lutera stay where as what
shut up buble man

dear god please tell me
9 seeds
123 '4'=its look as instrument violin lute or similar

is that your rocks june pune

please tell me nicly

i try tell you how its look in my imagination what i drove as geometric seed

seed looks as tiny rock but not rock

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

its look as i told you in line 123'4'
as instrument as music instrument its tiny
geometric droving..

dear god its exist 9 seeds
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#494143 Nov 23, 2013
Those who claim to understand the whole bible won't comment on why the god of the Jews (the ONLY god in the Abrahamic religion) created evil.

But they are slobbering over their selves at how the god created SO MUCH GOOD ... for the most part meaning the goodness in their own characters ... of course.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Isaiah 45:7 HNV
Hebrew Names Version

I form the light, and create darkness; I make shalom, and create evil. I am the LORD, who does all these things.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#494144 Nov 23, 2013
who="Tony17" <quoted text>Soooo. If someone commits an act of adultery,are they breaking Gods law? Impossible if the law no longer applies. If a man commits a homosexual act are they breaking Gods law? Impossible since according to you,the meaning of sinning as given in scripture is the transgression against Gods law.
So why do Christians still preach against homosexuals etc if the law forbidding this practice no longer applies. You can't have it both ways my friend. You can't tell someone that they are no longer under the law that forbids things like homosexuality etc and then turn around and preach against them for practicing homosexuality.
----------
Wrong. God's instructions for right living were not cancelled. We are free from the law that says, "The soul that sins, it shall die." That is because there is forgiveness provided through Jesus' sacrifice (for those who repent).
God's laws for right living are now written on the heart instead of stone tablets. We don't have to memorize pages of a book, our spirit is instructed by His Spirit, and we can 'live right' because of His help.
Homosexuality is a 'sin' because it is damaging to God's creation: Mankind.
KayMarie
LOL,LOL,LOL. You poor Biblically illiterate "Christians" are just one contradiction after another when it comes to your trying to "ACCURATELY" understand the scriptures. If sin is the transgression of the law according to scripture and you Christians say we are no longer under the law then somebody is lying and I guarantee you it's not Gods word so that only leaves..........YOU.

Soooo. Do you agree with me that we are still under the law if the definition of sinning is the transgression of the law according to scripture? Or are you calling Gods word a lie when it gives us the definition of sin as transgressing Gods law? We can only transgress the law if we are under the law.
truth

Perth, Australia

#494145 Nov 23, 2013
in my language not wxy
no
we say zid see id

now
seed in mother womb
read seed as book as bitter
see transformation

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#494146 Nov 23, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Father ..
We come to you again this,week.
Hearts repenting any anger or other sins that grieve you ..we pray for the Spirit to reach out
To those we've and call them to belief in your Precious
SON ..who gave His life that we may live .
We pray for all here who have physical needs .
For Nick ..LTd husband PADS,wife ..for Preston..for Kay..
My family myself and any one else who needs your healing touch .
We pray for our country ..Lord you know EHAT is going
On ..I pray your will be done always And that we turn back to belief .
I pray for the children born and inborn ..But I know your love is great for them..ease guide them in loving you .
In Jesus name ...God bless all Here ..
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Cisco Kid

United States

#494147 Nov 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
When Luther started the Protestant religion, the pope and other Catholics were fit to be tied.........

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
From the book,“History of Christianity,” by Clyde L. Manschreck … comes the following…………..

Assessments of Martin Luther (1483—1546) vary widely, depending on the stance of the assessor.
To Pope Leo X he was stiff-necked notorious, damned heretic.

Roman Catholic writers pictured Luther as a seven-headed monstrosity, a sick monk driven by sex, a desperate criminal, a destroyer of culture, a misguided radical.
Damned accurate definition of the heretic Martin Luther if you ask me.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#494148 Nov 23, 2013
who="Tony17" <quoted text>LOL,LOL,LOL. You poor Biblically illiterate "Christians" are just one contradiction after another when it comes to your trying to "ACCURATELY" understand the scriptures. If sin is the transgression of the law according to scripture and you Christians say we are no longer under the law then somebody is lying and I guarantee you it's not Gods word so that only leaves..........YOU.
Soooo. Do you agree with me that we are still under the law if the definition of sinning is the transgression of the law according to scripture? Or are you calling Gods word a lie when it gives us the definition of sin as transgressing Gods law? We can only transgress the law if we are under the law.

----------
You MUST read! Paul said that we are free from the law that demands that 'the soul that sins must die'...not the commandments of God given for our well being.

Jesus said, "If you love Me, keep My commandments."
He said, "I DID NOT COME TO DO AWAY WITH THE LAW, but to fulfill it."

Sin has not been done away, but the penalty for it was borne by our Savior. Those who receive His pardon, and live by His teaching are 'redeemed' BY HIS BLOOD. Those who refuse Him, and continue in willful sin, have no salvation.

KayMarie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bongo 53,150
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,482
steve toney 7 min angelbaby49 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min another viewer 992,360
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 11 min Doctor REALITY 9
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 29 min Doctor REALITY 29
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr bonespurscadet 446,006
More from around the web