Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,801)

Showing posts 476,001 - 476,020 of532,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
However, we do research in an effort to understand our environment, and try to relate what we find to others in the hope that it will help them understand and interact with their environment more proficiently also.
We all try to understand our environment, so the fact that you put on airs about knowing the universal environment is based on your own arrogance.

You have a theory, just as we all have theories ... so what's the big deal about your theory that rates as anything special to anybody but you and your pal that preaches Gnosticism as though the words of those ancient blathering theologians came straight from on high?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

wicket satanic organization will and tray cover up most evil things for beneficiary of what?..

evil serve evil..they will tell you who are you to ruin organization and way on most hurtful what they set up and wrongdoing..

its exist very low organizations
its exist very high organizations

to ruin every person and family

that's Law is not Law..

nobody respect law in future less any authority

by

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The measurement for the New Jerusalem are given Anthony ..Jesus will reign there ...in Israel.
Will "he" reign as a Catholic, or a Protestant preacher?

:)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok. There are a few who will, and if it helps provide some insight, that's worth the effort.
Nick understands you...lol

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if Rome is the New,Jerusalem as you think ..why wouldn't He go there if that is HIS TEMPLE..
His temple will be in JERUSALEM .. the real NEW JERUSALEM
So now you are talking "TEMPLE" rather than church???

Suddenly it seems that the Jesus-myth has slipped back into Judaism's terminology.

Maybe Jesus is still a Jew faithful to Judaism in the minds of Christians after all.

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

stolen identity are crime
many invisible evil satanic corupt way

who they are nobody and nothing
leas that they have with any Jesus Christ something..

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure that U use....*clears throat*....yourSELF. LOL!!! Ay, that's not me but U set the joke up and I couldn't just let it get by!! LOL!! I crack mySELF up!! There it goes again!!! LOL!! Ooooh maaan!!*tearing up*
I've also pretty well used my SELF all up. It's become a recurring habit.

I started out as SELF
I grew close to SELF
I separated from SELF
I went on a search for SELF
I thought I found SELF once or twice
I'm still searching for SELF

If anybody knows where my SELF went, there is a reward out for the SELF that finds my SELF and returns my SELF in "tact" back TO me
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Rose, taking the bible too literally causes a lot of problems. What Christ meant by *Temple* is not a building, but His followers. Many protestant leaders added on to apocalyptic prophesies. I have even heard mr. Crouch say he will be head of the FCC in heaven. when you meet Christ when you die, is more important than waiting on signs for the end times. You are not supposed to worry about the end times, Christ said so.
You are absolutely correct. You remember the foolish Roman Catholic belief called TRANSUBSTANTIATION. You Romans literally believe the bread becomes the LITERAL body of Jesus and the wine becomes the LITERAL blood of Jesus when a perverted pedophile priest tells you it is.

Yes, we should not be TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO literal but you believe the world should be just literal enough to be a Roman Catholic.

1.“I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall not hunger.” John 6:35

As a Roman Catholic, after you eat the flesh of Jesus and drink the blood of Jesus, do you still get hungry? Literally you should never get hungry again. Right?

2.“I am the light of the world; he who fallows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12

As a Roman Catholic do you believe Jesus is a literal light? You know, like a light bulb. Does Jesus turn into a light bulb?

3.“I am the gate; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” John 10:9

As a Roman Catholic do you believe Jesus is a literal gate? You know, like a wooden gate. Does Jesus become wood or some other substance used to make gates?

4.“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for His sheep.” John 10:11

As a Roman Catholic was Jesus ever a literal shepherd? You know, like a shepherd for literal sheep?

5. I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies.” John 11:25

6.“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.” John 14:6

As a Roman Catholic do you believe Jesus becomes a "direction"? You know like North, South, East or West?

7. "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.” John 15:1

As a Roman Catholic do you believe Jesus becomes a literal "vine"? You know, like the vine that holds grapes and such?

Oh well, Roman Catholics only interpret the Bible literally to fit their theology. Or.......maybe not. Maybe you believe Jesus is not only literal bread, but a literal gate, a literal light, a literal shepherd, a literal direction and a literal vine. Is this what you believe????? I mean LITERALLY believe!!!

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I do use my Self - probably in more ways than you.
I started with being honest with my Self about what has been written and what I read.
So what YOU read about what was written by others is the REAL DEAL ... and what others read about what was written by others is not based on truth ... HUH???

How funny!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

what others set up trough history of life
that not self not at all
its image which deceivers and possessors used trough history past present and future..its nothing with any holiness..
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The Roman Catholic church IS NOT the new Jerusalem.
2. The Roman Catholic church IS NOT the bride of Christ.
3. The Roman Catholic pope IS NOT the prime minister of anything.
4. The Roman Catholic bishops and priests ARE NOT high priests.
5. The Roman Catholic Mary IS NOT a queen.
Other than being incorrect in these 5 items you got it right. Wait a minute. There are only FIVE ITEMS. Well then, at least you are consistent....wrong all the time!
Brilliant rebuttal.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text>The catholic church is nothing more than a church created by a few disgruntled individuals who enjoyed the attention they were getting from the Roman dignitaries and there you have it, a false church teaching false doctrine, and if you believe in the catholic church you have got to read the bible for yourself and I don't mean the catholic bible which says what they want it to say so you can see the truth instead of lie after lie.. Why would you be part of a church created by the devil and is even talked about in Revelation as being nothing more than a harlot. Do you actually believe in purgatory, infant baptizing, Mary being sinless, and praying to dead saints and on and on, if you do you're lost and I urge you to go to the Church of Christ and study with them and get baptized and live a happy full life, knowing you will be going to heaven when your days are over from your journey.
Them's fightin words.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Rose, taking the bible too literally causes a lot of problems.
It only caused many centuries of bloodshed ... but let's just sweep all the dry blood under the religious carpet and keep on pretending that religion creates peace on earth.

As the Christian missionaries and their children are being slaughtered daily for offending the Muslims in Muslim territories ... what-do-say in response to that idea???

Sarcasm intended

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant rebuttal.
YUP ... the Protestants are the REAL brides of Jesus the Jew.

Silly people!!!

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

This attitude, which today Jews (faithful to Judaism) are allowed to freely express, is what resulted in centuries of Jewish bloodshed, instigated by the ex-Jew Catholics.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

What is the General Feeling of Jews Regarding Jesus?

In regards to Judaism and Jesus, the majority of Jews not only rejects Jesus as God, but considers him to be a false prophet. The primary reason for this is because they believe the age of the Messiah has not yet come, and that Jesus actually questioned the law of the Torah and the Tanakh. These teachings are something the Jews hold sacred. Judaism rejects the claim of Jesus being the Messiah, and the Bible obviously reports the feelings of Sadducees, Pharisees, Herod the Great, and many other authoritative sources regarding Jesus' claim. Jesus is not considered a deity, a son of a deity, or a prophet.

http://judaism.answers.com/jewish-history/wha...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good science is theory in the idea that there is always more to learn. And what you keep implying is that you and "New Age Spiritual Leader" own KNOWLEDGE that the rest of us are too dumb as of yet to figure out.
What a lot of arrogant nonsense.
I have refuted your arrogant claim of that several times before, just as I am now.
The only one making that implied supposition is YOU.
YOU are the one who chooses to remain willfully ignorant, negative to the point of belligerence regarding any information that is not in line with your redundant archaic approach to other people, education, and your environment.
In short, you are an unapproachable self serving, arrogant, ignorant, anarchist...one with which I see no positive purpose regarding any further discussion or interaction.

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

As I stated many times ...(within common-sense theology)... had Jesus lived, he would have been born a Jew and would have stayed faithful to Judaism for ETERNITY.

Religion is all self-serving mythical JUNK.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Will "he" reign as a Catholic, or a Protestant preacher?
Neither; Jesus is "THE KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS HE REGEINS SUPREME . DON'T GET HIM MIXED UP WITH ONE OF YOUR PAGAN gods.

IN GODS KINGDOM THERE IS NO CATHOLIC OR PROTESTANT. THESE ARE RELIGIONS EARTHLY CREATED, NOT HEAVENLY CREATED.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The Roman Catholic church IS NOT the new Jerusalem.
2. The Roman Catholic church IS NOT the bride of Christ.
3. The Roman Catholic pope IS NOT the prime minister of anything.
4. The Roman Catholic bishops and priests ARE NOT high priests.
5. The Roman Catholic Mary IS NOT a queen.
Other than being incorrect in these 5 items you got it right. Wait a minute. There are only FIVE ITEMS. Well then, at least you are consistent....wrong all the time!
Roman Roman Roman...though the streams are swollen; keep them doggies rolling...Rawhide!

You have deep hatred for the Roman Catholic Church, I can feel the bitter anger behind your usage of 'Roman'.
Let me ask you, do you also hate the Orthodox Catholic, Byzantine Catholic, Syrian Catholic, Ethiopeon Catholic, Maronite Catholic Churches? Or just the Roman Catholic Church??

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

I wonder if Mother Teresa actually swallowed the myth that a Catholic nun could be the bride of a Jew???

I suggest there was a reason she was struggling with her FAITH.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Mother Teresa, Come Be My Light … The Private Writings of the “Saint of Calcutta”… edited and with commentary by Brian Kolodiejchuk, M.C.

The Documents

On some of the letters and notes about her interior darkness, Mother Teresa had written “matter of conscience.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 476,001 - 476,020 of532,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

565 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Aura Mytha 719,750
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min crusty 114,922
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Strength and Honor 172,165
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min Rosa_Winkel 93,636
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min Aura Mytha 223,962
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Insults Are Easier 256,327
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 42 min Harrison Freebird 53,154
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Naveen kumar 4,442
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••