Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,652
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Chess

Columbus, OH

#493075 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be better(more precise) to translate from the most original writing(s)?
Satan, get the behind me!

Everyone knows the best translation comes from translating Hebrew into Greek, then into Latin, and, finally, into 400-year-old English.

Pfft.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#493076 Nov 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
Of COURSE Christ was not lying!! CHRIST CANNOT LIE!
Correct.

Pretend entities cannot lie.

They really can't do anything.

Well, other than confuse the simpleminded.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#493077 Nov 20, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan, get the behind me!
Everyone knows the best translation comes from translating Hebrew into Greek, then into Latin, and, finally, into 400-year-old English.
Pfft.
LOL!
Chess

Columbus, OH

#493078 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it is the result of our inability to understand "continuum", and/or the restriction of the 3 dimensions we recognize as reality, constricted even farther by "linear time" as a measure. We only recognize the moment to moment "panes" of existence within that track of perception as reality. It is pretty much realized by science that we only see about 5/9 of what is perceived as "reality", or the actual state of "matter"...and experiment has proven that. I would remind you that that is just within the confines of the first 3 dimensions...which proves the existence of a fourth through actual experiment.
With such a frame of mind, and lack of knowledge, we are presupposed to everything we know of as having a beginning and an end. That is most likely a misconception of actuality.
By calculation, we have shown the possibility of the existence of at least 10 other dimensions.
I'm stuck in three dimensions.

Any more than that and I refer the matter to Stephen Hawking.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#493079 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
:)
truth

Australia

#493080 Nov 20, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...

Do you support corupt organizations within systems and goverments..
If are you victim from corupt organization..where you can go find stolen indetity.
Did you know why you victims?
Did you know who cover up on most evil satanic way your rights defended yourself as well why/

Do you trust corupt satanic accusers law?

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

don't trust criminal organization which goverment or any system cover up on most evil way..

by criminals
truth

Australia

#493081 Nov 20, 2013
JUST PUT ON FIRE ANY CORRUPT ACCUSATIONS AND DOCUMENTS WHAT FRIENDS OF THEM TRY COVER UP..NOT RESPECT OR TRUST ANY CORRUPT ACCUSERS DOES METER WHERE THEY SERVE.
truth

Australia

#493082 Nov 20, 2013
dON'T TRUST CORUPT LAW AND CORUPT EVIL DEVELISH SATANIC DOCUMENTS FROM EVIL ACCUSERS.

rETURN YOURSELF TO FIRST ACCIDENT FROM WHOM THEN INVESTIGATED WHO THEY ARE..REMEMBER YOUR ACCUSERS ARE NOBODY AND NOTHING..PAPERS AND SET UP ARE NOT LAW..DEFINITLY NOT..
NOT RESPECT CORUPT MISSLEADERS..NEVER LISTEN WHEN THEY TELL YOU PROVE..
REMEMBER STOLEN INDETITY COMING FROM IN WITHIN CORUPT LEADERS AND CORUPT LAW.

iF THEY PREPEARE ELIMINATION..THEY CAN BE ELIMINATED TOO..

BYYYYYYYYYY
truth

Australia

#493083 Nov 20, 2013
corupt evil satanic cover up law

if are you victimise so long from corupt evil organizations be yourself free person..give them back as evil satanic group organizations deserbve

don't respect evil corupt killers document

by killerssssssssssssssssssssssss s

serve your evil corupt law

by killer
Liam

United States

#493084 Nov 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Clay. I stand against false teachings and false teachers.
your priests and your false doctrines are of the devil. look at the Verses that GIF/KAY are presenting concerning your pastor wishing control of God Holy Mt. look at the verse about the armies surrounding Israel. warring in Lebanon, warring in Syria, warring in Egypt, warring in Iraq, warring in Turkey with the Kurds.
you had better get back in contact with that spirit that you met in a jail cell and hope that He is Holy. because I can tell you right now, that soon, this old Preacher is going to look up, for my redemption is drawing closer.
and clay, he is just going to follow drunken clergy and pedophiles who lie to him.
Those verses Kay/Gif cited pertain to you guys and every goofy sect that came after the 18th century.
I wish the fanatics would tone down the fanaticism just once. We already had one of your false prophets embarrass the heck out of us last year by saying the rapture was on may 21st. The media ate it up and made it seem like all Christians are idiots.
There has been war around Israel in every decade since their existence. There has been war in the Holy Land since Moses. Nothing is more crazy today than yesterday.
(now I know who keeps posting "100% proof Pope Francis is the antichrist"
Nuts!
Liam

United States

#493085 Nov 20, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
He's warning you Clay and doing a fine job if you ask me, no blood will be on his hands.
You best pray and fast. May God bless you
You are a victim marge. Its not your fault. Its these self proclaimed authorities on the Bible. They've got nothing right. They added to the book of revelation in spite of being warned by John not too.
This is precisely why the Lord established the Eucharist.
truth

Australia

#493086 Nov 20, 2013
satanic wicket organization abuse

not any family abuse

lets make clear to corupt organizations
in future they are not be save or spear from anything
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

i will give something to someone
then
past present and future will be finale as great result

by

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#493087 Nov 20, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
But your solution is replacing religion with another 'religion'.
Atheists don't believe in a creator ... and religion on the other hand is belief in many images of gods ... not just your image of a god.

A Christian image of a god, is one that willfully turned away from the Jews that he first claimed were his chosen few, to in a twist of fickle man-euvering loves ONLY Christians. However, the jury is still out on whether the god now loves only Catholics, or whether he loves only Protestants.

It's impossible to tell when the jury will settle the issue ... but the god seems more than a little bit confused by all the hoop la ... especially as the Muslims are also pulling at the same god's emotions.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#493088 Nov 20, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a victim marge. Its not your fault. Its these self proclaimed authorities on the Bible. They've got nothing right. They added to the book of revelation in spite of being warned by John not too.
This is precisely why the Lord established the Eucharist.
lol. the Lords supper was decades before the Book of Revelation. you are undoubtly the dumbest poster I have ever seen on this forum, and that Supper has nothing to do with Salvation, as only Christians partake.in any words to help you out, a person is Already Saved when they partake.it doesn't save you and the Bible is very explicit about this meal. If you eat unworthily, you will damm your soul to hell. therefore as a sinner, if you take of it, you will be lost, so it has NO redeeming qualities. you people(catholics) are really fed slop when you could have steak and tators.

I really question the fact that I don't believe it is possible for you clay to get any smarts to you.

Prince George, Canada

#493089 Nov 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian: a follower of Jesus Christ...
Wacky theology

Jesus ... traitor to the Jews ... a follower of any human that claims to love the traitor.

"Here Jesus ... Here Jesus ... because 'I' called you ... whether or not YOU approve ... your LOVE is now in MY POSSESSION."

Prince George, Canada

#493090 Nov 20, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
QUESTION
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN YOU AND JUNE?...
We are not YOU ... so according to you Jesus ... traitor to the Jews ... must deny both of us, and YOUR WILL MUST be done.

You are a comical self-idolater.

Prince George, Canada

#493091 Nov 20, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
JESUS SAID...
Actually the Catholics wrote that "Jesus said" and you are just mimicking what the Catholics wrote that "Jesus said."

Yet, you belittle the Catholics as not being on YOUR page.

How funny that you don't see your own silliness.

Prince George, Canada

#493092 Nov 20, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. My jaw dropped when i saw the new Atheist mega 'churches'.
If ya can't lick 'em, ya might as well join 'em.

They are saying ... "My religion is that I don't believe in a creator."

How funny!

Prince George, Canada

#493093 Nov 20, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
To understand infant Baptism, you have to understand Jewish circumcision. Circumcision was the initiation into the covenant family of God, done to infants... Now Baptism is.
The Catholics changed Jehovah's ritual, to suit their own rituals.

Prince George, Canada

#493094 Nov 20, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my pastor, Pope Francis:
Within theology ... your pastor has no other god than Jehovah, and that means he must convert to Judaism or he is pastoring to traitors OF Jehovah and that makes HIM also a traitor to Jehovah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 96,134
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Remnant of 144000 38,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Dally Mama 750,689
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min Al Capone 4,774
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 15 min yon 25
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Dr_Zorderz 261,670
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min dr Shrink 602,176
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 44 min chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 7 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE