Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 692145 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Vancouver, Canada

#493292 Nov 20, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you little sis, Love you too.
:)
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#493293 Nov 20, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we've been saying, the 'church' is not a building but His followers.
The members of this Church have an earthly headquarters and its in Rome.
LTM

Terrace Bay, Canada

#493294 Nov 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
According to correct Abrahamic theology ... would his name be Jehovah, or maybe Elohim, or maybe Adonai???
I suggest you show some respect.
I suggest you address the person you are having this arguement with.
People who are wandering around in the dark such as yourself, shouldn't be addressing the things you know nothing of.
You don't believe in God nor do you know Him, so show some respect and don't talk about Him as if you do.
You truly are an oxymoron in motion. Your like a nasty tic that won't go away.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#493295 Nov 20, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my lips Rose: "The Catholic Church is the New Israel. The Catholic Church is His bride. The pope is His prime minister, the bishops and priests are His High Priests. The Blessed Virgin is His Queen Mother."
We unless your priests,never sinned ...they ate not high Priest ..Jesus,is.
http://biblehub.com/hebrews/4-15.htm

And being human they sin

And the HOLY City ..the New,Jerusalem shall be coming DOWN out of heaven.

I'm pretty sure if the Vatican had floated down out of the sky..someone would have noticed .

Pretty sure it was built by the money given by the faithful

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Seriously ...are you supposed to ADD TO THIS BOOK .it says,no ...

IT says nothing about Rome or the Vatican .

Now I know the book in some places is a bit hard as John was,looking into the future ..I'm no scholar ..BUT THAT PASSAGE IS QUITE CLEAR ..
HOLY CITY. NEW JERUSALEM ....
June VanDerMark

Vancouver, Canada

#493296 Nov 20, 2013
When Luther started the Protestant religion, the pope and other Catholics were fit to be tied.

But when the Catholics started the religion that offended the Jews ... the Catholics didn't give a rat's ass about the feelings of the Jews.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book,“History of Christianity,” by Clyde L. Manschreck … comes the following…………..

Assessments of Martin Luther (1483—1546) vary widely, depending on the stance of the assessor. To Pope Leo X he was stiff-necked notorious, damned heretic

Roman Catholic writers pictured Luther as a seven-headed monstrosity, a sick monk driven by sex, a desperate criminal, a destroyer of culture, a misguided radical.
LTM

Terrace Bay, Canada

#493297 Nov 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an old saying ... "Shouting it loud doesn't make it right."
Poor June, trying to be smart in her own eyes has become a fool.
June VanDerMark

Vancouver, Canada

#493298 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no scholar
Now don't be SHY. Your sermons are quite moving.

I haven't had to take a laxative for days on end.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#493299 Nov 20, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you little sis, Love you too.
Ok hAve you been reading this,stuff..the Vatican is the New,Jerusalem..

..maybe hey did such a good job with their self proclaimed temple .

Jesus,won't bother with HIS Holy city ...For which HE SHOWED John ..km jus still shocked a this
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#493300 Nov 20, 2013
we never say yew..we say zid..

as i say to you

'if i need i will remove you all'
who say that
not me
i just wrote that you know

i am not working
no any diploma for your justification

do you need corupt evil wicket set up judgmend with corupt judges layers scribes this or that on most develish wicket corupt way of your corupt justice systems
no respect that sort evil game

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

it is written
many many its not from real jesus christ
noooooooooooooooooo
June VanDerMark

Vancouver, Canada

#493301 Nov 20, 2013
Martin Luther ... "A sick monk driven by sex."

Now THAT is hitting below the belt.
June VanDerMark

Vancouver, Canada

#493302 Nov 20, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor June, trying to be smart in her own eyes has become a fool.
What do you mean "Become a fool." I've always been somebody or other's fool.

Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#493303 Nov 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
As I stated many times ...(within common-sense theology)... had Jesus lived, he would have been born a Jew and would have stayed faithful to Judaism for ETERNITY.
Religion is all self-serving mythical JUNK.
Nobody is reading your posts anymore. I just picked one and responded because every time i try and scroll, your name gets in the dang way. If you are trying to say something, its not working because nobody gives a rats behind what you got to say. Your posts are the same stuff over and over and over and over. Nothing changes from one day to the next. You ruined getting noticed. I bet if you toned it down to one post every couple hrs, people might read what you got to say. I know what your agenda is but it aint working because people see your name and skip right over it. I responded to you twice today and didn't waste my time reading your actual post. What a waste of time and energy from you. Go knit a Christmas sweater for your grandkids.
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#493304 Nov 20, 2013
all angels and demons will fall
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

deceivers and possessors
are to much rich
to much powerful

anybody scare of that
noooooooooooooooooooooo

why should be

no you don't need be even jealous over them
nooooooooooooooooooo

Did I told you even ants have colony..yee!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#493305 Nov 20, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. You remember the foolish Roman Catholic belief called TRANSUBSTANTIATION. You Romans literally believe the bread becomes the LITERAL body of Jesus and the wine becomes the LITERAL blood of Jesus when a perverted pedophile priest tells you it is.
Yes, we should not be TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO literal but you believe the world should be just literal enough to be a Roman Catholic.
1.“I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall not hunger.” John 6:35
As a Roman Catholic, after you eat the flesh of Jesus and drink the blood of Jesus, do you still get hungry? Literally you should never get hungry again. Right?
2.“I am the light of the world; he who fallows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12
As a Roman Catholic do you believe Jesus is a literal light? You know, like a light bulb. Does Jesus turn into a light bulb?
3.“I am the gate; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” John 10:9
As a Roman Catholic do you believe Jesus is a literal gate? You know, like a wooden gate. Does Jesus become wood or some other substance used to make gates?
4.“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for His sheep.” John 10:11
As a Roman Catholic was Jesus ever a literal shepherd? You know, like a shepherd for literal sheep?
5. I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies.” John 11:25
6.“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.” John 14:6
As a Roman Catholic do you believe Jesus becomes a "direction"? You know like North, South, East or West?
7. "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.” John 15:1
As a Roman Catholic do you believe Jesus becomes a literal "vine"? You know, like the vine that holds grapes and such?
Oh well, Roman Catholics only interpret the Bible literally to fit their theology. Or.......maybe not. Maybe you believe Jesus is not only literal bread, but a literal gate, a literal light, a literal shepherd, a literal direction and a literal vine. Is this what you believe????? I mean LITERALLY believe!!!
And he VATICAN did not come down from the sky at the Return of the Lord
http://www.catholicbible101.com/thechurchthen...
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#493306 Nov 20, 2013
many priest not going on donkey
no even with sandals no

are you for sure priest and churches are not rich or powerful..

oh poor Jesus Christ

Did they swear to poor Jesus Christ?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#493307 Nov 20, 2013
Are you for sure Jesus is English man?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#493308 Nov 20, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Roman Roman Roman...though the streams are swollen; keep them doggies rolling...Rawhide!
You have deep hatred for the Roman Catholic Church, I can feel the bitter anger behind your usage of 'Roman'.
Let me ask you, do you also hate the Orthodox Catholic, Byzantine Catholic, Syrian Catholic, Ethiopeon Catholic, Maronite Catholic Churches? Or just the Roman Catholic Church??
Clay you guys came up with Rome being the NEW,JERUSALEM ....not us ..

Has nothing o do with hating the Church .

You are disconcerting the Chosen of the Lord....we are but adopted ..
And changing scripture totally as,regards Jerusalem ...NEW..
June VanDerMark

Vancouver, Canada

#493309 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus,won't bother with HIS Holy city ...For which HE SHOWED John ..km jus still shocked a this
According to your "inside knowledge" when Jesus comes, is this new Jerusalem going to be Catholic or Protestant???

June VanDerMark

Vancouver, Canada

#493310 Nov 20, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is reading your posts anymore.
AWWWW ... are you sure that that means everybody on earth???

Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#493311 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ came as God in the flesh. Right? He started a Church which is HIS Church and HIS bride. He gave Peter the keys to this Church and the power to bind and loose things that even heaven above will acknowledge as valid.
Now you tell me why Israel would take precedent over the Lords Church??
Fundamentalist think they found a loophole in all of this by re-defining what 'Church' means and who is within this Church. They think they can re distribute the keys to them. Obviously we can see what a chaotic mess they've created.
The ironic thing in all of this, is that fundies use the very books against the Church upon whence it came. If it weren't for the Catholic Church, you guys would have no knowledge of the scriptures. The Bible itself came from the authority of the Church which is the new Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Mr Wiggley 47,233
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Gabriel 990,708
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 3 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 5 hr Caliboy 14
How do I message you about a post from the past... 6 hr elcy2015 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 hr Paul really is dead 466
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 10 hr what I think happ... 2
More from around the web