Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
474,561 - 474,580 of 539,227 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491786 Nov 15, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>eeewwwww!
AWWW Jumper ... you KNOW that at HEART you are a Jew through and through.

Faithful to the END of the pure and unadulterated religion of Judaism ... and nothing BUT!!!

Praise ye Jehovah ... equates to the word ... HALLELUJAH!!!

:)

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491787 Nov 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Even as a historian I have to dig through the propaganda and legends to find the truth on matters completely secular.
How funny that you believe that YOUR "digging" for historical truth actually can't go off into the ditch of nonsensical blather as occurs with the rest of us.

I suggest that is we even saw truth, we wouldn't have a clue of what was in front of us.

Imagination is based on illusion, and so it goes.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#491788 Nov 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG mistake.
The fake messiah Jesus, believed as Lord to the wayward Christians, was created in VAIN to lure faithful Jews AWAY from Judaism and the LORD-JEHOVAH.
~~~

You wrote

The fake messiah Jesus, believed as Lord to the wayward Christians, was created in VAIN to lure faithful Jews AWAY from Judaism and the LORD-JEHOVAH.

THE LORD REBUKE YOU...

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491789 Nov 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
I suggest that that was gibberish written in the new testament ... authorized by ex-Jew Catholics-theologians, who were trying in VAIN to lure Jews that were faithful to Judaism ... away FROM Judaism.

Jews don't build churches ... they build synagogues.

#491790 Nov 15, 2013
OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECY ABOUT JESUS

Isa 9:2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

NEW TESTAMENT ABOUT JESUS
((Mat 4:13 And leaving Nazareth, he/JESUS came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:

NOTE
Mat 4:14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias/ISAIAH the prophet, saying,

Mat 4:15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

Mat 4:16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
Mat 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.))

OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECY CONTINUED

Isa 9:3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.

Isa 9:4 For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.

Isa 9:5 For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

THIS IS ABOUT JESUS

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and

peace there shall be no end,

upon the throne of David, and

upon his kingdom,

to order it, and

to establish it with judgment and

with justice from henceforth even for ever.

The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.<--

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#491791 Nov 15, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
THE LORD REBUKE YOU...
I would take the posts,seriously from. A,Jewish believer actually..as I've talked to some,who are,not believers in Jesus,..But are faithful to ADONAI...G_d..Jehovah ...

Our same ABBA,...

God has,a,plan for the,Jewish people...He has,not deserted them...

#491792 Nov 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWW Jumper ... you KNOW that at HEART you are a Jew through and through.
Faithful to the END of the pure and unadulterated religion of Judaism ... and nothing BUT!!!
Praise ye Jehovah ... equates to the word ... HALLELUJAH!!!

1Jn_2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

#491793 Nov 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take the posts,seriously from. A,Jewish believer actually..as I've talked to some,who are,not believers in Jesus,..But are faithful to ADONAI...G_d..Jehovah ...
Our same ABBA,...
~~~~~~~

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

NOTE
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

#491794 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
THE LORD REBUKE YOU...

Roseez:

Our same ABBA,...

God has,a,plan for the,Jewish people...He has,not deserted them.

----------
Confrint did not write the post to which you replied. That one was from June.
I agree that God has not forsaken the Jews. They will have their eyes opened when He returns.

KayMarie

#491795 Nov 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Our same ABBA,...
THE JEWS ULTIMATELY WILL ACCEPT JESUS AS MESSIAH..

Zec 12:7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.

Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

NOTE THIS PROPHECY

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Zec 12:10 And

I will pour upon the house of David, and

upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem,

the spirit of grace and of supplications: and

they shall look upon me/JESUS whom they have pierced, and

they shall mourn for him/JESUS,

as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness

for him/JESUS, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#491796 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
THE JEWS ULTIMATELY WILL ACCEPT JESUS AS MESSIAH..
Zec 12:7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
NOTE THIS PROPHECY
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Zec 12:10 And
I will pour upon the house of David, and
upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem,
the spirit of grace and of supplications: and
they shall look upon me/JESUS whom they have pierced, and
they shall mourn for him/JESUS,
as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness
for him/JESUS, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
You know as much about Jews as you do about nuclear physics, which is just about nothing.

Instead of insulting other children of your god, why not actually do what Jesus supposedly taught and go out and do good in the world every chance you get?

Of course you don't REALLY believe the Jesus BS, so you just use it for your own ego -- to pretend you know something when you don't.

Pathetic.

My God doesn't murder or torture people, so you wouldn't like Him. I get it. But at least walk Jesus' talk, even if you're just pretending.

#491797 Nov 15, 2013
tHE CHURCH OF AMERICA... NEEDS TO READ THIS PROPHECY AND PRAY THAT OBAMA DOES NOT BRING OUR NATION AGAINST JERUSALEM, ISRAEL..

IF WE DO JOIN THEIR ENEMIES WE WILL HAVE SEALED OUR DOOM...

THIS IS WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IF WE JOIN UP WITH THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL

Zec_14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491798 Nov 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jesus kept the Jewish law until His death....
This is where the New Covenant comes in.....the new covenant of His blood.....
What NEW covenant? That after Jesus' death as a faithful Jew, he wanted people to become Christians rather than purified Jews.

That is the silliest story EVER!!!

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491799 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Then be obedient to the word of God...
Within the Abrahamic theology, there IS only one god, and he did NOT become Christianized.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491800 Nov 15, 2013
Liam wrote:
@June
No matter what you say June, you're never going to get anyone to change their minds about their faith.
I suggest you don't preach for all others.

Wayward Christians can reconvert to Judaism if they so choose.

Or better yet ... they can escape all religion as being a giant hoax.

It's all about personal choice.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491801 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
THE LORD REBUKE YOU...
Let's bring out the big GUNS!

THE LORD JEHOVAH REBUKE "YOU!!!"

#491802 Nov 15, 2013
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as much about Jews as you do about nuclear physics, which is just about nothing.
Instead of insulting other children of your god, why not actually do what Jesus supposedly taught and go out and do good in the world every chance you get?
Of course you don't REALLY believe the Jesus BS, so you just use it for your own ego -- to pretend you know something when you don't.
Pathetic.
My God doesn't murder or torture people, so you wouldn't like Him. I get it. But at least walk Jesus' talk, even if you're just pretending.
~~~~

GOD NEVER MURDERED ANY ONE...

BUT EVERY PROPHECY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT WILL BE FULFILLED,....

Mat_5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

THOSE THAT ARE DISOBEDIENT TO GOD are not under his protection...

Ecc_10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

~~~
The person RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION or NATION that resist GOD...steps out of HIS PROTECTION..

IS FAIR GAME TO WHAT EVER THE DEVIL HAS DESIGNED FOR THEM..

Eze_22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#491803 Nov 15, 2013
Today's First Reading;

Wis 13:1-9

All men were by nature foolish who were in ignorance of God,
and who from the good things seen did not succeed in knowing him who is,
and from studying the works did not discern the artisan;
But either fire, or wind, or the swift air,
or the circuit of the stars, or the mighty water,
or the luminaries of heaven, the governors of the world, they considered gods.
Now if out of joy in their beauty they thought them gods,
let them know how far more excellent is the Lord than these;
for the original source of beauty fashioned them.
Or if they were struck by their might and energy,
let them from these things realize how much more powerful is he who made them.
For from the greatness and the beauty of created things
their original author, by analogy, is seen.
But yet, for these the blame is less;
For they indeed have gone astray perhaps,
though they seek God and wish to find him.
For they search busily among his works,
but are distracted by what they see, because the things seen are fair.
But again, not even these are pardonable.
For if they so far succeeded in knowledge
that they could speculate about the world,
how did they not more quickly find its Lord?

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#491804 Nov 15, 2013
tHE CHURCH OF AMERICA... NEEDS TO READ THIS PROPHECY AND PRAY THAT OBAMA DOES NOT BRING OUR NATION AGAINST JERUSALEM, ISRAEL..
THIS IS WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IF WE JOIN UP WITH THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL
Zec_14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
DEAR God..I pray someone with knowledge of prophecy
Advises or Leaders,..in Jesus,name
AMEN

unfortunately the Church he aS,in for 20 years,did not have good feelings towArd the Jewish people,
I really hope they would take prophecy seriously..But the,sentiment seems,to.lie elsewhere ...

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491805 Nov 15, 2013
Ridiculous blather.

For centuries the Christians tortured and killed the Jews, and yet since 1948 when the United States supported the Jews to claim the newly formed state of Israel as their homeland ... the Christians such as you are certain that Christ won't return to earth until the Jews return to that so-called homeland ... which is biblical nonsense.

The Jews knew that they could gain support from gullible Christians such as you, by using the bible as their "anchor." Meanwhile the aggressive Jews keep pushing more and more Muslims off of their own lands to grab more land for the Jews, and YOU are supporting them in their aggression.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 5 min topsT 98
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Rosa_Winkel 733,234
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 13 min andet1987 5
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min Classic 1,769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min RADEKT 258,086
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 21 min andet1987 4,346
Last Word + 2 27 min andet1987 541
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Black Thunder 42 600,017
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Aquarius-WY 2,462
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••