Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 626849 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#491886 Nov 15, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
For this forum, posting Bible passages is actually off-topic, unless they concern salvation.
IMO - any other Bible passage/text should not be posted.
TOTALLY disagree,

The bible old and new points to Jesus,even from.the Garden...all having to do with Salvation .

Since this,thread is of a religious,nature ..the bible is.on topic ..

As for he forum.the lady mentioned,..aa in
.religious beliefs ate relevant to at least one set of opinions,on the topic ...in other words ..on topic .

Besides that one strays off specific topic all the time ..
And uncles,it got mean or bad u..topix does not Pull posts,on the bible or anything else,..

We,posed old songs,one,night ...it's a social network as well as a,debate forum

They just want us civil ...though many threads,ate,not ...this one is,on the whole civil. It should be ...

Venture into some of the small towns forums,....every one,talking about neighbors ..lot of posts,pulled there,..
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#491887 Nov 15, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
I am not your enemy...
You are against me because I tell you the truth about your heathen religion..
Which punishment would you choose for me...the wrack? or would you burn me at the stake...confriscate mu home ...steal my propety as you fathers did in the inquisition?
Even now the booty/ blood money is stashed in the banks in Rome..
while millions die of starvations, poverty nd disease...
Your religous farce has already attempted to bar me from heaven, which would be the ultimate loss
I don't see you or your fundamentalist group as an enemy at all. I said YOU see the Catholic Church as the enemy. My fathers were Greeks and Orthodox. Your fathers, going back far enough (if you are of European descent) were Catholics and participated in the Inquisition and the crusades, so technically your descendants are more to blame than mine. I will continue to ask God to grant your courage and strength, regardless of whether you hate me for it.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#491888 Nov 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't advocate the existence of a devil.
That is your self-perceived holy position.
I do not have a holy position,it is only through Christ that I can stand with boldness and believe in God as my Father in heaven.Jesus paid the price for me a sinner to be redeemed and to have His righteousness cleanse me and give to me the opportunity to spend the rest of my life here and beyond the grave with the Father.

It is not a smug existence,but a glorious loving relationship with God who wants me to spend eternity in His wonderful kingdom.I am not alone in this as you know,you can have this too,but you are playing the SELF game and all of its temporary glory,that will come to an end when you die.Wake up June,before it is too late.You have nothing to LOSE by believing in God,but all to gain having Him in your corner.But you stand to lose your soul to a very uncertain eternity,rejecting JEHOVAH for your own limited philosophies!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#491889 Nov 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure,we will not FIGHT ..send troops,against them ..these,people count on the Jewish vote .why I have no idea,..however what goes,on behind the scenes ..I think I showed you this ..
Last half talks,about what we DO NOT do and do...though it never makes the news...for these poor folks
And WHY
http://www.aish.com/ci/s/52292422.html...
Apparently Obama is a member of the Islamic brother hood..

He is working systematically to destroy the infrastructure of our nation.

question..

JUST WHAT PART OF OUR LIVES IS IT THAT HE HAS NOT EFFECTED...

No one knows any thing about his NATIONALITY...

HIS EDUCATIONAL STATUS IS SEALED AND THOSE THAT CAN FIND OUT..

are evidently blind...dumb or asleep..

We are moving fast to a one world government..

where there will be no borders to any nation.

This is the reason that nothing substantial is being done

to protect our border between the U.S and Mexico..

the coming of Jesus is imminent, and the antichrist is being

set up...

the Bible speaks of the

Mat_24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The pope is even now ... trying to become the custodian of the temple mount in Jerusalem ..

signs of the times are all around us...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#491890 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
THE DEVIL IS NOT A FAKE...YOU ARE EVEN NOW FOLLOWING HIS AGENDA..
AS LONG AS YOU... DO NOT ADMIT HE EXIST ...HE CAN DO HIS DIRTY WORK THROUGH YOU ...INCOGNITO...
HE WILL USE YOU .... FLOUT YOUR EGO..AND ULTIMATELY DESTROY YOU ......
Rom_6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Do you have proof of this? A citation that shows a study of this occurring? Anything?

Albuquerque, NM

#491891 Nov 15, 2013
who="Anthony MN" <quoted text>
So faith and good works will be evident if we are truly a new creation in Christ. Glad we agree there. The question then arises; if we claim that salvation is a one-time, immediate event by a profession of faith, and can never be lost, how can one claim they are saved without evidence of these works?
----------
There are 'professors', and 'possessors' in this field. Does one truly 'possess' salvation by faith, or do they just 'profess' to have it?
The possessors 'all called to good works'(Eph.2), and will be found doing them.
The professors are just 'hot air', or babies who have a lot to learn.
KayMarie
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus when it comes to teachings on salvation?

Location hidden

#491892 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
question..
JUST WHAT PART OF OUR LIVES IS IT THAT HE HAS NOT EFFECTED...
No one knows any thing about his NATIONALITY...
HIS EDUCATIONAL STATUS IS SEALED AND THOSE THAT CAN FIND OUT..
are evidently blind...dumb or asleep..
We are moving fast to a one world government..
where there will be no borders to any nation.
This is the reason that nothing substantial is being done
to protect our border between the U.S and Mexico..
the coming of Jesus is imminent, and the antichrist is being
set up...
the Bible speaks of the
Mat_24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:)
The pope is even now ... trying to become the custodian of the temple mount in Jerusalem ..
signs of the times are all around us...
GIF, it isn't hard to find out where Obama went to college. in fact he went to three. all prestigious.

first Occidental , then Columbia and finally Harvard law school

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#491893 Nov 15, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>
Col Kurtz
"recognize that there are Jews who are brilliant with finances, and given an inch, will take the whole nine yards"
Although you are unaware of it, this is clearly an anti Semitic statement.
Exactly ...And didn't I read something about the,Church forbade its,people to lend money ..or something like that?? I could be wrong .

But they used the banks of the JEWS ..or something like that ...

Basically there was,a reason Jews,got into finance ..of course at different times ..especially W W 2 ....their goods and money it confiscated

Albuquerque, NM

#491894 Nov 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said my objection to be slandered or my defense,of another person was,anything OTHER than my OWN decision.
Who else would it be ... your point???
I know,it's,myself
Good - at least you acknowledge it. You should, because you don't do anything without it.

Including the choice to believe.

If you accept that it is present, why would you refuse to accept teachings by Jesus that are non-canonical and teach the same?

Albuquerque, NM

#491895 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
I am not your enemy...
You are against me because I tell you the truth about your heathen religion..
Odd.....that is my exact same position towards Christianity.

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491896 Nov 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,I know it was hers ..I.meant what I said ..I would take the posted about Jehovah seriously IF she believed in Him ..as,I've told her ...
That is a cop-out AND an untruth. You have no intention of believing in Jehovah, as that image is too much Jew for YOU.

The fact that I don't believe in the existence of Jehovah should have no bearing on the fact that the Jews, faithful to Judaism DO believe that Jehovah is "THEIR" LORD GOD.

Do you deny that (within the tremulous theology) that Jehovah is the REAL LORD-god of Judaism and the one and only "god" of the Abrahamic religion???

#491897 Nov 15, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof of this? A citation that shows a study of this occurring? Anything?
If you don't believe the word of God and what it says...what I tell you wont register..

I can say that I have done spiritual war fair with a demon possessed man..

whom the devil ... change his countenance,...spoke through him and

.gave him the strength to throw his wife bodily across the room..

I don't expect you to believe me.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491898 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Christians came to America and destroyed the Native American culture, and you blame the Muslims for now destroying what's left of what you perceive is the infrastructure.

You're quite the preacher in leading us to how holiness should play out ... from your perspective.

:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#491899 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Martin Luther did not understand all knowledge neither did he have all wisdom..WHEN GOD GAVE HIM A REVELATION
He was raise up in the BACK SLIDDEN ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...AND WHEN HE WROTE HIS 95 THESES HE WAS STILL A ROMAN CATHOLIC...
THE REVELATION THAT GOD GAVE HIM WAS LIMITED TO THE SUBJECT THAT
"THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY HIS FAITH.."
THE APOSTLES WERE IGNORANT CONCERNING MANY THINGS UNTIL JESUS TAUGHT THEM
Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luk 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC IS UNTEACHABLE ARROGANT AND INCORRIGIBLE
THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE GOD...
AND EVIDENTLY WE WILL ALL BE JUDGED BY THEIR CATECHISM come judgment day..
One has to wonder if the SPIRIT did not prick his conscience about the Jews ...

I know,about the JEWS killed Jesus mentality even in the last century ...Vatican 2 and John Paul and Benedict addressed it ...specifically as NO longer a CHURCH attitude ..

It must have been rife in the dark and middle ages .....

I pray with age Luther was enlightened .in his soul .for his sake ...

If a person actually reads the scriptures ...especially GIDS promise to ABRAHAM ...blessings and curses ...I have to wonder how,one could ignore it..as regards the Treatment of the Jewish people ...yet it happened ..sadly ..

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491900 Nov 15, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I do not have a holy position!
Then what GOOD is your religion???

#491901 Nov 15, 2013
who="Anthony MN" <quoted text>
Don't you believe that salvation is a one-time event that happens the moment you accept Christ as your personal Saviour? What evidence is there at that moment?

----------
Absolute joy...the burden of sin is gone. New understanding/attitude toward 'living His commandments'.
I thought, "WHY didn't anyone ever tell me about this???

The evidence is overwhelming....

KayMarie

#491902 Nov 15, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>GIF, it isn't hard to find out where Obama went to college. in fact he went to three. all prestigious.
first Occidental , then Columbia and finally Harvard law school
That is the rumor ...there are no credible witnesses to the above...

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491903 Nov 15, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>June,do you understand what a J E W is?
I don't take advise about Judaism except from a Jew that practices Judaism.

As a Christian, you are a heretic TO Judaism, and therefore your words are null and void.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491906 Nov 15, 2013
Obama could state until the cows come home that he's a Christian, but if he dares to criticize the Jews, he will be perceived as siding with the Muslim-brotherhood.

I suggest that the Jews "appreciate" Obama's delicate position and use it to their full advantage.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#491907 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
That is the rumor ...there are no credible witnesses to the above...
The "credible" witnesses will agree with your position ... RIGHT???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Rider on the Storm 950,084
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min gundee123 14,082
Play "end of the word" part 2 26 min Aussie Kev 649
Happy prostitute 30 min vanjan 4
Valentine's Day Enter to win 30 min Teresa Greene 1
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 49 min Ruffah Pea Muhbon... 230
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Lool 278,315
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lyndi 179,968
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 17,765
More from around the web