Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 699445 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Liam

Chicago, IL

#491874 Nov 15, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> The catholic church is a false church teaching false doctrine and is even known by God of it's ways. What ever he said is false, Jews are still saved through the blood of Jesus. They must be a member of the true church, which is the Church of Christ and be baptized in order to be saved. I urge you to do the same.
The Catholic Church is the Church of Christ. Catholic means Universal in Greek. You guys simply overlooked that when your founders were looking for a name. There is no historical evidence that your sect is who they say they are. None.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491875 Nov 15, 2013
Catholics and Protestants argue with each other over who has the correct religion. They totally ignore that Judaism could be correct, and yet they call their selves "perfected Jews."

of all the idiocy ... that takes the cake!
Pad

Rockford, IL

#491876 Nov 15, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been a member of a church for almost twenty years Regina I get all my beliefs from the Bible alone and Worship with others who do the same, mostly my family and extended family, though they all belong to Bible alone churches me and the husband do not.
As far as the other goes All of you are childish and not Born-again, baby Christians at best.
You take care too Regina, I care about you.
Who do you share the Communion table with marge?
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491877 Nov 15, 2013
The Jews, faithful to Judaism, believed that a REAL messiah would correct wayward Jews ... not further lead them AWAY from Judaism.

From my opinion, within the theology, that makes common sense.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Luther continued

They are our public enemies. They do not stop blaspheming our Lord Christ, calling the Virgin Mary a whore, Christ, a bastard, and us changelings or abortions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_an...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#491878 Nov 15, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
The fake messiah Jesus, believed as Lord to the wayward Christians, was created in VAIN to lure faithful Jews AWAY from Judaism and the LORD-JEHOVAH.
THE LORD REBUKE YOU...
Roseez:
I would take the posts,seriously from. A,Jewish believer actually..as I've talked to some,who are,not believers in Jesus,..But are faithful to ADONAI...G_d..Jehovah ...
Our same ABBA,...
God has,a,plan for the,Jewish people...He has,not deserted them.
----------
Confrint did not write the post to which you replied. That one was from June.
I agree that God has not forsaken the Jews. They will have their eyes opened when He returns.
KayMarie
Yes,I know it was hers ..I.meant what I said ..I would take the posted about Jehovah seriously IF she believed in Him ..as,I've told her ...
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491879 Nov 15, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>ARE you playing the devil's advocate again June?
I don't advocate the existence of a devil.

That is your self-perceived holy position.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#491880 Nov 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>My friend, do you know what Christ meant when He stated that He came to "FULFILL" the law and the prophets? I have found that most people that mistakenly think the OT is no longer valid does not know what Christ meant when He stated He came to FULFILL the law and the prophets and hence they end up throwing out the OT. Big mistake.
Did not Christ state that He did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill it? Now if Christ did not destroy the law nor the prophets then those Christians that think the OT is no longer valid has got a HUGE PROBLEM with Christ.
Tony,you really hit the nail on the head.We all are mistaken to disc the Old Covenant,because it upholds the LAW,and records the Prophets and the judgments of God through their obedience.The Church of Christ,a denomination that was started by a Baptist named Campbell, spread that teaching you alluded to.

It is erroneous because,God's Word is "Yes and Amen" it all was written for the fulfillment of Yeshua.In Christ the Law is written on our hearts,and the Law is what we read and see in the Old Covenant,not at all deleted.It is sound and real in the very mind of a believer who strays,or is tempted to embrace the philosophies of MEN.The Prophets had the vision of the coming judgments of God,and they knew what would be the outcome both in history and in the future.Nothing has changed,the only N E W thing is that in Christ we have the grace to fulfill all righteousness,while we were yet sinners.

No affiliation of religious men and women have the right to assume anything about the Word of God,that is contrary to what God proposed in and through His Prophets,and what is written from the Scriptures.God has a punishment for those who change the Word of God for their own benefit.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#491881 Nov 15, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
May God grant you the courage in your last days to quit adding to and using your personal interpretation of scripture as a weapon against those whom you ignorantly see as your enenmy.
~~~

I am not your enemy...

You are against me because I tell you the truth about your heathen religion..

Which punishment would you choose for me...the wrack? or would you burn me at the stake...confriscate mu home ...steal my propety as you fathers did in the inquisition?

Even now the booty/ blood money is stashed in the banks in Rome..

while millions die of starvations, poverty nd disease...

Your religous farce has already attempted to bar me from heaven, which would be the ultimate loss
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491882 Nov 15, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
May God grant you the courage in your last days to quit adding to and using your personal interpretation of scripture as a weapon against those whom you ignorantly see as your enenmy.
Why are you begging a god to change another person's opinion to match up with your opinion?

What if your opinion is way off the mark of supposed truth?

What if you got it wrong and another person just happened to get it right???

What THEN?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#491883 Nov 15, 2013
tHE CHURCH OF AMERICA... NEEDS TO READ THIS PROPHECY AND PRAY THAT OBAMA DOES NOT BRING OUR NATION AGAINST JERUSALEM, ISRAEL..
IF WE DO JOIN THEIR ENEMIES WE WILL HAVE SEALED OUR DOOM...
THIS IS WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IF WE JOIN UP WITH THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL
Zec_14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
I'm pretty sure,we will not FIGHT ..send troops,against them ..these,people count on the Jewish vote .why I have no idea,..however what goes,on behind the scenes ..I think I showed you this ..
Last half talks,about what we DO NOT do and do...though it never makes the news...for these poor folks
And WHY

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/52292422.html...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#491884 Nov 15, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you share the Communion table with marge?
with her drug(pot) dealer? it is a shame that a sanctimonious person such as herself comes on here and berates really nice people like sera and hermi and then brags about buying pot in bulk weight.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#491885 Nov 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Catholics and Protestants argue with each other over who has the correct religion. They totally ignore that Judaism could be correct, and yet they call their selves "perfected Jews."
of all the idiocy ... that takes the cake!
June,do you understand what a J E W is? Or do you have the wrong philosophy as to their ethnicity?

The Jew is a Semite from the Hebrew tribes of Ancient History,during the time of the great Priest Melchizedek.God purposed a special tribe of people that would follow HIM,and through Abraham(Abram)the spiritual and physical identity of the Jew is found through Abraham's faith,and his son Isaac.What you post on this thread is a concept of the JEW without God's Seal that is a Covenant between He and them.All of Jewish history is immersed in Covenant with God.The uniqueness of their DNA has been through the Covenant they had with the Living God.No ethnic group on this planet can claim they literally come from God as the JEW,because only God made a Covenant with them,through both Melchizedek and Abraham,than onto Isaac,later to Moses and Aaron.

A relationship was first started with the high priest Melchizedek,Abraham from the Chaldees(Iraq),Isaac and his son Jacob(Israel). It is all a spiritual legacy,that if excluded by historians leaves the truth of the reality of God through the JEWS as a fictional story.When in fact the very existence of the JEWS heralds the Covenant of God with His people(Hebrews,Jews).

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#491886 Nov 15, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
For this forum, posting Bible passages is actually off-topic, unless they concern salvation.
IMO - any other Bible passage/text should not be posted.
TOTALLY disagree,

The bible old and new points to Jesus,even from.the Garden...all having to do with Salvation .

Since this,thread is of a religious,nature ..the bible is.on topic ..

As for he forum.the lady mentioned,..aa in
.religious beliefs ate relevant to at least one set of opinions,on the topic ...in other words ..on topic .

Besides that one strays off specific topic all the time ..
And uncles,it got mean or bad u..topix does not Pull posts,on the bible or anything else,..

We,posed old songs,one,night ...it's a social network as well as a,debate forum

They just want us civil ...though many threads,ate,not ...this one is,on the whole civil. It should be ...

Venture into some of the small towns forums,....every one,talking about neighbors ..lot of posts,pulled there,..
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#491887 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
I am not your enemy...
You are against me because I tell you the truth about your heathen religion..
Which punishment would you choose for me...the wrack? or would you burn me at the stake...confriscate mu home ...steal my propety as you fathers did in the inquisition?
Even now the booty/ blood money is stashed in the banks in Rome..
while millions die of starvations, poverty nd disease...
Your religous farce has already attempted to bar me from heaven, which would be the ultimate loss
I don't see you or your fundamentalist group as an enemy at all. I said YOU see the Catholic Church as the enemy. My fathers were Greeks and Orthodox. Your fathers, going back far enough (if you are of European descent) were Catholics and participated in the Inquisition and the crusades, so technically your descendants are more to blame than mine. I will continue to ask God to grant your courage and strength, regardless of whether you hate me for it.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#491888 Nov 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't advocate the existence of a devil.
That is your self-perceived holy position.
I do not have a holy position,it is only through Christ that I can stand with boldness and believe in God as my Father in heaven.Jesus paid the price for me a sinner to be redeemed and to have His righteousness cleanse me and give to me the opportunity to spend the rest of my life here and beyond the grave with the Father.

It is not a smug existence,but a glorious loving relationship with God who wants me to spend eternity in His wonderful kingdom.I am not alone in this as you know,you can have this too,but you are playing the SELF game and all of its temporary glory,that will come to an end when you die.Wake up June,before it is too late.You have nothing to LOSE by believing in God,but all to gain having Him in your corner.But you stand to lose your soul to a very uncertain eternity,rejecting JEHOVAH for your own limited philosophies!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#491889 Nov 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure,we will not FIGHT ..send troops,against them ..these,people count on the Jewish vote .why I have no idea,..however what goes,on behind the scenes ..I think I showed you this ..
Last half talks,about what we DO NOT do and do...though it never makes the news...for these poor folks
And WHY
http://www.aish.com/ci/s/52292422.html...
Apparently Obama is a member of the Islamic brother hood..

He is working systematically to destroy the infrastructure of our nation.

question..

JUST WHAT PART OF OUR LIVES IS IT THAT HE HAS NOT EFFECTED...

No one knows any thing about his NATIONALITY...

HIS EDUCATIONAL STATUS IS SEALED AND THOSE THAT CAN FIND OUT..

are evidently blind...dumb or asleep..

We are moving fast to a one world government..

where there will be no borders to any nation.

This is the reason that nothing substantial is being done

to protect our border between the U.S and Mexico..

the coming of Jesus is imminent, and the antichrist is being

set up...

the Bible speaks of the

Mat_24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The pope is even now ... trying to become the custodian of the temple mount in Jerusalem ..

signs of the times are all around us...

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#491890 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
THE DEVIL IS NOT A FAKE...YOU ARE EVEN NOW FOLLOWING HIS AGENDA..
AS LONG AS YOU... DO NOT ADMIT HE EXIST ...HE CAN DO HIS DIRTY WORK THROUGH YOU ...INCOGNITO...
HE WILL USE YOU .... FLOUT YOUR EGO..AND ULTIMATELY DESTROY YOU ......
Rom_6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Do you have proof of this? A citation that shows a study of this occurring? Anything?

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#491891 Nov 15, 2013
who="Anthony MN" <quoted text>
So faith and good works will be evident if we are truly a new creation in Christ. Glad we agree there. The question then arises; if we claim that salvation is a one-time, immediate event by a profession of faith, and can never be lost, how can one claim they are saved without evidence of these works?
----------
There are 'professors', and 'possessors' in this field. Does one truly 'possess' salvation by faith, or do they just 'profess' to have it?
The possessors 'all called to good works'(Eph.2), and will be found doing them.
The professors are just 'hot air', or babies who have a lot to learn.
KayMarie
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus when it comes to teachings on salvation?

Location hidden

#491892 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Apparently Obama is a member of the Islamic brother hood..
He is working systematically to destroy the infrastructure of our nation.
question..
JUST WHAT PART OF OUR LIVES IS IT THAT HE HAS NOT EFFECTED...
No one knows any thing about his NATIONALITY...
HIS EDUCATIONAL STATUS IS SEALED AND THOSE THAT CAN FIND OUT..
are evidently blind...dumb or asleep..
We are moving fast to a one world government..
where there will be no borders to any nation.
This is the reason that nothing substantial is being done
to protect our border between the U.S and Mexico..
the coming of Jesus is imminent, and the antichrist is being
set up...
the Bible speaks of the
Mat_24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:)
The pope is even now ... trying to become the custodian of the temple mount in Jerusalem ..
signs of the times are all around us...
GIF, it isn't hard to find out where Obama went to college. in fact he went to three. all prestigious.

first Occidental , then Columbia and finally Harvard law school

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#491893 Nov 15, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>
Col Kurtz
"recognize that there are Jews who are brilliant with finances, and given an inch, will take the whole nine yards"
Although you are unaware of it, this is clearly an anti Semitic statement.
Exactly ...And didn't I read something about the,Church forbade its,people to lend money ..or something like that?? I could be wrong .

But they used the banks of the JEWS ..or something like that ...

Basically there was,a reason Jews,got into finance ..of course at different times ..especially W W 2 ....their goods and money it confiscated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lip Lib... 71,742
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min waaasssuuup 995,075
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 24 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,424
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 49 min Doctor REALITY 1
Need good hookup adult dating sites 59 min Adam 3
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 2
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Doctor REALITY 125