Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653560 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491798 Nov 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jesus kept the Jewish law until His death....
This is where the New Covenant comes in.....the new covenant of His blood.....
What NEW covenant? That after Jesus' death as a faithful Jew, he wanted people to become Christians rather than purified Jews.

That is the silliest story EVER!!!

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491799 Nov 15, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Then be obedient to the word of God...
Within the Abrahamic theology, there IS only one god, and he did NOT become Christianized.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491800 Nov 15, 2013
Liam wrote:
@June
No matter what you say June, you're never going to get anyone to change their minds about their faith.
I suggest you don't preach for all others.

Wayward Christians can reconvert to Judaism if they so choose.

Or better yet ... they can escape all religion as being a giant hoax.

It's all about personal choice.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491801 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
THE LORD REBUKE YOU...
Let's bring out the big GUNS!

THE LORD JEHOVAH REBUKE "YOU!!!"

:)

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#491802 Nov 15, 2013
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as much about Jews as you do about nuclear physics, which is just about nothing.
Instead of insulting other children of your god, why not actually do what Jesus supposedly taught and go out and do good in the world every chance you get?
Of course you don't REALLY believe the Jesus BS, so you just use it for your own ego -- to pretend you know something when you don't.
Pathetic.
My God doesn't murder or torture people, so you wouldn't like Him. I get it. But at least walk Jesus' talk, even if you're just pretending.
~~~~

GOD NEVER MURDERED ANY ONE...

BUT EVERY PROPHECY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT WILL BE FULFILLED,....

Mat_5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

THOSE THAT ARE DISOBEDIENT TO GOD are not under his protection...

Ecc_10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

~~~
The person RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION or NATION that resist GOD...steps out of HIS PROTECTION..

IS FAIR GAME TO WHAT EVER THE DEVIL HAS DESIGNED FOR THEM..

Eze_22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#491803 Nov 15, 2013
Today's First Reading;

Wis 13:1-9

All men were by nature foolish who were in ignorance of God,
and who from the good things seen did not succeed in knowing him who is,
and from studying the works did not discern the artisan;
But either fire, or wind, or the swift air,
or the circuit of the stars, or the mighty water,
or the luminaries of heaven, the governors of the world, they considered gods.
Now if out of joy in their beauty they thought them gods,
let them know how far more excellent is the Lord than these;
for the original source of beauty fashioned them.
Or if they were struck by their might and energy,
let them from these things realize how much more powerful is he who made them.
For from the greatness and the beauty of created things
their original author, by analogy, is seen.
But yet, for these the blame is less;
For they indeed have gone astray perhaps,
though they seek God and wish to find him.
For they search busily among his works,
but are distracted by what they see, because the things seen are fair.
But again, not even these are pardonable.
For if they so far succeeded in knowledge
that they could speculate about the world,
how did they not more quickly find its Lord?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#491804 Nov 15, 2013
tHE CHURCH OF AMERICA... NEEDS TO READ THIS PROPHECY AND PRAY THAT OBAMA DOES NOT BRING OUR NATION AGAINST JERUSALEM, ISRAEL..
IF WE DO JOIN THEIR ENEMIES WE WILL HAVE SEALED OUR DOOM...
THIS IS WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IF WE JOIN UP WITH THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL
Zec_14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
DEAR God..I pray someone with knowledge of prophecy
Advises or Leaders,..in Jesus,name
AMEN

unfortunately the Church he aS,in for 20 years,did not have good feelings towArd the Jewish people,
I really hope they would take prophecy seriously..But the,sentiment seems,to.lie elsewhere ...

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491805 Nov 15, 2013
tHE CHURCH OF AMERICA... NEEDS TO READ THIS PROPHECY AND PRAY THAT OBAMA DOES NOT BRING OUR NATION AGAINST JERUSALEM, ISRAEL..
IF WE DO JOIN THEIR ENEMIES WE WILL HAVE SEALED OUR DOOM...
THIS IS WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IF WE JOIN UP WITH THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL
Zec_14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Ridiculous blather.

For centuries the Christians tortured and killed the Jews, and yet since 1948 when the United States supported the Jews to claim the newly formed state of Israel as their homeland ... the Christians such as you are certain that Christ won't return to earth until the Jews return to that so-called homeland ... which is biblical nonsense.

The Jews knew that they could gain support from gullible Christians such as you, by using the bible as their "anchor." Meanwhile the aggressive Jews keep pushing more and more Muslims off of their own lands to grab more land for the Jews, and YOU are supporting them in their aggression.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491806 Nov 15, 2013
Israel the "state" has nothing in common with the meaning Israel in the old testament.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Definitions of the word Israel

1. Israel ... Judaism The Hebrew people, past, present, and future, regarded as the chosen people of God by virtue of the covenant of Jacob.

2.A country in the Middle East.

https://www.google.ca/#q=israel+definition

#491807 Nov 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Within the Abrahamic theology, there IS only one god, and he did NOT become Christianized.
~~~
MARY AND JOSEPH WERE OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL DESCENDANTS OF DAVID..

JESUS WAS REFERENCED IN-->
Rev_5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not:

-->behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

JESUS IS/WAS A DESCENDENT OF DAVID OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH..

THE SON OF JACOB

THE SON OF ISSAC...

THE SON OF ABRAHAM...WHOM GOD TOLD

Gen_12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Gen_18:18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

Gen_22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

#491808 Nov 15, 2013
who="June VanDerMark" <quoted text>
What NEW covenant? That after Jesus' death as a faithful Jew, he wanted people to become Christians rather than purified Jews.
That is the silliest story EVER!!!

----------
A Christian of ANY race IS a purified Jew. "He is not a Jew that is circumcised in the flesh; he is a Jew that is circumcised in the heart. That option is available to all who will come to Him, as Abraham (father of the Jews, father of nations) came to Him in faith.

Ephesians says that 'He has made of the two (Jew and Gentile) ONE NEW MAN.'

You have to read it ALL. You can't understand what He is as long as you only know PART of His plan.

KayMarie

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491809 Nov 15, 2013
And now the Christians claim that the Jews must go back to their "homeland" or Jesus won't come to save the Christians.

The idiocy of it all, is beyond comprehension.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

World History Timelines
Din Timelines

jul 15 - Pope Innocent III states Jews are doomed to perpetual servitude & subjugation due to crucifixion of Jesus.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#491810 Nov 15, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text> I/we as Catholics, will CONTINUE to follow, worship, believe and adhere to the TRUTH of the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, in and through HIS ONE TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church--------just as billions and billions of other Catholic have done for over 2000 years.
For now......you will.

Your religion will be exposed for its false claims eventually, and like I've stated in the past, Science will help expose it, as it is being done today:

http://www.soc.hawaii.edu/leonj/leonj/leonpsy...

#491811 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~~
GOD NEVER MURDERED ANY ONE...
BUT EVERY PROPHECY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT WILL BE FULFILLED,....
Mat_5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
THOSE THAT ARE DISOBEDIENT TO GOD are not under his protection...
Ecc_10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.
~~~
The person RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION or NATION that resist GOD...steps out of HIS PROTECTION..
IS FAIR GAME TO WHAT EVER THE DEVIL HAS DESIGNED FOR THEM..
Eze_22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

JESUS SAID ABOUT THE DEVIL...

Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

JESUS SAID HIS MISSION WAS/IS

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

When a person... RELIGIOUS GROUP, NATION...REJECTS...tunes JESUS out

HIS FATE IS AT THE MERCY OF THE DEVIL AND WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM IS HIS OWN FAULT.

GOD WILL NOT VIOLATE A PERSONS WILL...THE MAN PACKS HIS OWN LUNCH

AND WILL HAVE TO EAT IT SOONER OR LATER..

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491812 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
MARY AND JOSEPH WERE OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL DESCENDANTS OF DAVID..
JESUS WAS REFERENCED IN-->
Rev_5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not:
-->behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
JESUS IS/WAS A DESCENDENT OF DAVID OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH..
THE SON OF JACOB
THE SON OF ISSAC...
THE SON OF ABRAHAM...WHOM GOD TOLD
Gen_12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Gen_18:18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
Gen_22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
The faithful Jews to Judaism believe that Jesus is a fake messiah.

And "within the theology" I agree.

A Jewish god would not cater to the words of a Protestant preacher such as you, as to a faithful Jew, you are nothing more than a Christian heretic.

Albuquerque, NM

#491813 Nov 15, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>U missed the point....but anyway I don't belong to a group. I believe in God as revealed to us in scriptures. But I've learned that some have been distorted and I'm seeking to understand what I can about our creator and His will for us to live here and the hereafter. I'll be a fool to just dismiss what has been already revealed just because I lack understanding of it. It's alot to sift through when it comes to the corruption of the scriptures as we try to unfold the truth. But people like U have given up on seeking for the truth and then have the audacity to claim to have it.
I appreciate your candid response D.

But a couple of things you are in error of concluding about me....

a. I haven't stopped seeking for the answers.
b. I don't claim to know what the results are

I like you, have an opinion of what I've uncovered, as everyone does. I have found out many interesting and plausible scenarios that can or could be "true", but in all honesty, I won't know what the truth is, until I die. That moment of death is when each of will find the truth.

Do I accept teachings by Jesus, sure. They contain many very suitable moral issues of my life and the life we all live. Are they factual? Who knows, as he never wrote anything down himself, so everything in truth, is "second-hand sources".

And we know what secondhand news is like - not always factual.

Thus, I don't beleive what men have written based upon what they say, but upon my own realization of how they apply to my life and the world I live in.

Cheers.

#491814 Nov 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous blather.
For centuries the Christians tortured and killed the Jews, and yet since 1948 when the United States supported the Jews to claim the newly formed state of Israel as their homeland ... the Christians such as you are certain that Christ won't return to earth until the Jews return to that so-called homeland ... which is biblical nonsense.
The Jews knew that they could gain support from gullible Christians such as you, by using the bible as their "anchor." Meanwhile the aggressive Jews keep pushing more and more Muslims off of their own lands to grab more land for the Jews, and YOU are supporting them in their aggression.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
~~~

PROPHECY FULFILLED MAY 14, 1948

Isa 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

Isa 66:6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

Isa 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

PROPHECY FULFILLED MAY 14, 1948

Isa 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing?

who hath seen such things?

-->Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. <--

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491815 Nov 15, 2013
Until 1948, the Jews had no homeland anywhere on earth.

Einstein did not support the Jews to have their own state, and I suggest that Einstein, being a Jew and totally familiar with the Jews, knew that the nature of Jews is to take over the financial institutions of the world.

Probably he felt that if they mingled with other groups in society it would be better for world peace.

I suggest that nothing in human nature can make for world peace, as humans are the greediest animals on earth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Albert Einstein Quotations Opposing a Jewish State in 1938, 1946 & 1952 and Labeling Future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin a Fascist in 1948.

http://www.newdemocracyworld.org/old/einstein...

Albuquerque, NM

#491816 Nov 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is,,..even her friends,have told her ..I'm not that woman ..people she likes ..
..But I stood up for her ..who am I to condemn anyone for something they did decades ago ...to me if you don't show,God's,love for them..how,will they know He is,loving ..plus,this lady never said,a,bad word to me ..was nice 4 years ago and the last time she came on and was driven off .
Oh well ..I honestly have no idea,what's the,real problem .
But thanks ...And the only thing I know on her priest is,what SHE TOLD you ...And I'm not interested enough to find out more . Either ..
Self.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#491817 Nov 15, 2013
Albert Einstein, on April 17, 1938, in a speech at the Commodore Hotel in New York City, said:

"I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. Apart from practical consideration, my awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain -- especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state." [1]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min PELE78 63,195
I'm so wet right now and want to talk dirty wit... (Jun '13) 27 min Cher_123 63
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 31 min Eduardo 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Rosa_Winkel 973,529
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 49 min thetruth 9,358
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 2,562
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 106,460
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web