Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 678601 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#489466 Nov 7, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
hey I started hand-copying psalms yesterday, just seemed moved to do it. Love you sister:)
Wasn't the post I meant ..But good luck wih the Psalms , Marge
marge

Leesburg, GA

#489467 Nov 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which amazes .me considering their devotion to Mary .
There,is,NO WAY she thought her Son crazy ..She,went ..I'm sure because the brethren made her ...may be to mediate .
And,IMO...She,was the one told Luke about the circumstances of THE BIRTH ..I'm sure she was a very modest JEWUSH WOMAN ..And did not talk about it ...taking attention to herself ..
Until IT WAS TIME TO.TELL THE STORY
I don't understand how we can judge Mary at all outside what the Bible says "that she pondered these things in her heart'.

The Mary that anointed Jesus' body for sacrifice is what we should tell about.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#489468 Nov 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad someone else sees it ...
Somewhere in my journey's I ran across a "Gospel of Mary". I know it is not "accepted" as canon, but might prove interesting.
It shouldn't be too difficult to find.
Just a thought.
truth

Perth, Australia

#489469 Nov 7, 2013
God always listen prayers.
Prayers is conversion with God.
When people pray
They never pray you are yew this or that.

They pray and cry with sincerity of heart.
Many people live in hardship.
Many have everything but not understanding.
Many are sick..many lost..many without job or direction trough life.

Conversion and prayers is always better then keep within yourself..all people with diploma will tell you its healthy.
As well never say to others not to pray..its not nice.
Did you love your mother or father?
Its law
-respect your Father and Mother as well your oldest ..its wisdom stay within them.
How you can love Son if not Mother.
How you can pray for others but forget Mother.
Pray for your brothers and sisters and love-ones.

Pray for your leaders ruler authority and wisdom to lead in honesty and prosperity everyone and all..even trough suffering and exodus god prepare promise land and lead on right path.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#489470 Nov 7, 2013
Jesus Anointed at Bethany

(Matthew 26:6-13; John 12:1-8)

3And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head. 4And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made? 5For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her. 6And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me. 7For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always. 8She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying. 9Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#489471 Nov 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which amazes .me considering their devotion to Mary .
There,is,NO WAY she thought her Son crazy ..She,went ..I'm sure because the brethren made her ...may be to mediate .
And,IMO...She,was the one told Luke about the circumstances of THE BIRTH ..I'm sure she was a very modest JEWUSH WOMAN ..And did not talk about it ...taking attention to herself ..
Until IT WAS TIME TO.TELL THE STORY
well they pray to a dead woman.
truth

Perth, Australia

#489472 Nov 7, 2013
When Jesus been born 3 king come as gift looking upon shine star..between gift been many nice things include oil too.

Sweet Jesus look upon every good people!
It is written for one good tiny things.
I love you.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#489473 Nov 7, 2013
marge wrote:
Jesus Anointed at Bethany
(Matthew 26:6-13; John 12:1-8)
3And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head. 4And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made? 5For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her. 6And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me. 7For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always. 8She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying. 9Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.
you do know that RoS is talking about Mary, the mother of Jesus, while this Mary is the sister of Martha, NOT the mother of Jesus
truth

Perth, Australia

#489474 Nov 7, 2013
psalm 32
-no deceit in heart

proverb 4;23
keep heart in heart is everything

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489475 Nov 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was,NOT the, POINT OF THE,POST ...READ,HIS,..
HE,thinks,that the,whole account of the birth is,false,.....
Because it is a fabrication.
Such a miracle and half of your gospels don't even mention it and neither does Jesus in his own words in any of them.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#489476 Nov 8, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> What's your problem with Paul being an Apostle?
Because it is a goddam lie. Nothing more.

I am a President of the USA! The Ghost of Washington told me so himself!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#489477 Nov 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I was,trying to EXPLAIN
WHY THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF JESUS,BIRTH was,not talked about in all 're GOSPELS...
Because none of the authors witnessed it, because it was a normal birth and had no significance ?

Since Mark, Paul and John never even mention it then It can't be too goddam important.
truth

Perth, Australia

#489478 Nov 8, 2013

so beautiful light
yee
golden light..yee.http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=JVMZtydXi7k
truth

Perth, Australia

#489479 Nov 8, 2013
after prayers i go in deep sleep
then i hear
its going toward my heart
yee
then i asked what you doing
then i hear voice
i am spreading my wings..

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_Stat...
truth

Perth, Australia

#489480 Nov 8, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_Stat...
https://www.google.com.au/search...

cija je dusa zalog
after prayers
i go in deep sleep
what you doing
i am spreading my wings
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#489481 Nov 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine....
Imagination is a wonderful thing to have when trying to justify faith.

Columbus, OH

#489482 Nov 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
AND ONE HAS,TO IMAGINE ...
See?

Columbus, OH

#489483 Nov 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It also contradicts all the Canonical Gospels.
The two infancy narratives contradict each other and, generally, rest uneasily with the bulk of the canonical gospels, but especially Mark, the earliest gospel and most polemical when it comes to the Twelve and Jesus' family.

Columbus, OH

#489484 Nov 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you CJ.
Most interesting ...
:)
truth

Perth, Australia

#489485 Nov 8, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Aerobatty 118,567
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 34 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 38 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 44 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 46 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 58 min New Age Spiritual... 33,210
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,818
More from around the web