Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653905 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#488948 Nov 6, 2013
see how many nice lips kiss your us authority
aaaaaaaaaa
so what
you not convince me
someone can stolen secrets
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i am not in your jamerika
no
i am here

Dear God
cmilje c.mil.j.e
ko smije ako nesmi

dear god
did you find kazati tell
and kaskade=see symbol
waterfall
see as steps as upstars and downstairs

literaly as symbol exist
did you see crown on top..
no i don't have that
my my crown not looks like yours no

i can drove dear god on paper
-bog je razapeo sator iznad nas kao nebo
-pogledaj obrise kao kad kad vidish suzucherry o yee
pogledaj geometrijske obrise
kad crtas
zamisljas i crtas

jedne noci pored kriza kojeg je meni moj svecenik dao
prilikom ssvadbe i krstenja moga sina
nemam sta da ti dadem
ogdogovorio je svecenik
biblija je bio obicaj dati da se cita medju djecom
no
dao je kriz
evo primate li ovaj kriz..
jel' ja odgovorio suporanik
ohhhhh no no
give that to my wife
seeeeeeeeee
what a horiblle things in my life
priest give to me cross INRI
there in my badroom

stop there
someone have something in hand..its not been cloth from this time when people modern time representing
its been old time
its point over me on my right side arms
its going energy toward which weak up me

now
i am not care
nooooooooooooooooo
why shouldbe
you judge me
thats it
you put me on that crross
where i say
Law not exist
noooooooooo

i am going now filup my passaport
then i am free go from this country
yeeeeeeeeeee
finishhhhhh
i have to much in my life
byyyyyyyyyyy

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488949 Nov 6, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you keep debating with me, when I debate with you?
:)
I could easily just as well ignore your posts altogether if you wish.
I don't really care to go tit for tat in an unproductive discussion of personalities. There's no point in it.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#488950 Nov 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EoQ_O8h3MM0XX
THANK YOU PRESTON .THAT ONE TOUCHED ME ..

I was,moved the other nite to try to say this ...But tell song was better
[I ask YOUR PATIENCE ..AS,SOMETHING IMPORTANT IS,ON MY MINd

As a child ..I lost my father when I was a,young girl . It affected a,great part of my life . YET ..THANK.GOD ..I was,never an Orphan ..nor put into an Orphanage or Foster ...home .. I can't put myself totally in the shoes of Those children .

JESUS,CAN

. As,A young girl ..I.made foolish choices, and lost my son to adoption. I have NEVER HAD AN ABORTION .(despite,slanderous comments ).those shoes,of desperation I.CAN UNDERSTAND .''and my heart breaks,for women who walk this,road ..

BUT OUR SAVIOURS ,HEART is,open to the babies and mothers in this awful.situation.. HE SAID ..let HE who is,without Sin cast the first s one .

I have Been blessed with Children ..I cannot walk in those shoes,of those who cannot ..though it has,touched LOVED ones .

JESUS offers,comfort to the barren as Sarai was,...

THank God , Though I haven't had the,easiest life ..I'm not homeless ...MANY are,..yet we do not walk in their SHOES ..

JESUS,has great compassion for the POOR . He,spent many nights,sleeping with no roof over his,head

, WE all know folks,afflicted with illness or injury ..we can care for them ..But not walk in those shoes YET .

JESUS CAN heal and comfort the sick.And the caregivers

, NONE OF US ..THANK GOD ..has walked in the shoes of THOSE persecuted for belief . Our Saviour WEEPS over and welcomes,every martyr into His,arms,..Preborn or born..baby or adult

. WE ALL ..CHRISTIANS ..despite our differences serve a,remarkable God

.. His,Son JESUS CHRIST ..came here to put on the humanity we Have ...out of COMPASSION .
DRANK THE CUP OF OUR SIN..was beaten horribly ...And stretched His arms willingly on that CROSS OF AGONY .

HE,HAD TO DO NONE OF THOSE THINGS . we,have differences,..But we,love our Lord .. Whose compassion knows,NO BOUNDS,

EMPATHY for others,should be at our core or we,do NOT FOLLOW,HIM

.. HE CARRIES,US,AT THE WORST OF TIMES. we are the,BLOOD BOUGHT CHULDREN OF THE MOST HIGH GOD

Every sin taken to that CROSS . We beg His,forgiveness,...And hard as,it is,we,pray for the strength to forgive those who hurt us,

. YEHOVAH ..our ABBA, gave HIS,ONLY CHILD FOR US,. WHO AM I that He,did this,for me???
What do I DO that I deserve such love and sacrifice . I am nothing but His,child

..I.DO NOTHING worthy of such LOVE ..I can only try .to show,HIM my love and adoration

. WHO ARE YOU ??

Whose shoes have you walked in lately??

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#488951 Nov 6, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
New Age Spiritual Leader
Peace
"What we 'ave here is a failure to communicate.", Cool Hand Luke....(smiles)
The communication process requires listening. And most of us need to learn how to listen, before we go off and make claims such as we "know God(as you say)".
What God chooses, and how God chooses to communicate, may sometimes seem reasonable, and easy to understand and go along with, but also because God is beyond our understanding, one must accept we understand just the smallest fraction of the Message from God.
It is better to be humble, than to boast....
Peace
You forgot -'and be honest.'

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#488952 Nov 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
What's,your this g with self ..
NO ONE DENIES,THEIR SELVES,either choose,Faith or not ..
No one forces belief .
Parents,may force kids into CHURCH practices,..But it's,a LEAP to FAITH that takes,place in each person .
NO ONE,DENIES,THAT . you keep going on as if we DON'T see that ..
But GOD IS,GOD ..NOT Self is,God ..
HE,CREATED US..Jesus,Christ preached , healed,,suffered and took our Sins,to the CROSS ..HIS BLOOD,washes us,NOT OUR,SELF .
Then why do you reject those teachings by Jesus that instructs the use of Self?

You know - the ones that are NOT in the Bible.

BTW -'my G with Self'- is that it is more important than any words in a book, or what people have told you to believe.....namely "the blood of Christ".

IMO - you have no idea what "the blood of Christ" even represents.

Location hidden

#488953 Nov 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Baptism of babies is a dedication ..to raise them to know God..And nothing wrong with that ..BUT IT DOES NOT mean they will be Christians,when they choose for themselves ...
We EACH HAVE TO CHOOSE HIM ...And make Him.the Focus of Our lives
Nowhere did,JESUS ever say baptize babies .
Preach and baptize BELIEVERS,
Now,personally I believes little ones, ate close to God by their INNOCENCE ..baptized or not ...But they CANNOT CHOOSE anything important ..it's up to us to raise them
Terrible threes and,all
I see infant baptism as a ritual to dedicate the parents to raising the child in the dictates of the church performing the ritual.
(contract through ritual)...practice following ritual ceremony...the promise of induction of the infant into the church belief structure.

Since: Sep 09

Willow River, Canada

#488954 Nov 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to understand what Jesus had to say about them to see what I am saying.
Correction ... I would have to understand what the Catholics or other break-away Jews stated that the character they named Jesus stated in order to take my pick of what I wanted to believe was truth ... which would simply in the end of it all be ONLY my own opinion and nothing of value to anybody ... even me.

truth

Perth, Australia

#488955 Nov 6, 2013
your law is not my law as well never will be
amen

law which is against every mother and every woman of this planet earth
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pp

by

n
from her become life
a nkh

in this city nothing exist
no

Willow River, Canada

#488956 Nov 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could easily just as well ignore your posts altogether if you wish.
It's up to you.

It matters not to me one way or the other.

Willow River, Canada

#488957 Nov 6, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Well,it seems 'hot air' has kept you going for years.
And because you follow my hot air from thread to thread year after year ... that means you must enjoy hot air.

Location hidden

#488958 Nov 6, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh. Christians did NOT kill others for being "heretical offenders". The RCC church did and it is a mistake of the utmost to call the RCC Christian.
Really? do you know the history of the Puritans and Quakers(just one example).

Willow River, Canada

#488959 Nov 6, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> How can you blame God for something he didn't do.
If I was a god, there would be NO suffering of humans OR other forms of life.

That's in part why I don't believe in the existence of a god. I don't believe that a god would BE that cruel.

Willow River, Canada

#488960 Nov 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see infant baptism as a ritual to dedicate the parents to raising the child in the dictates of the church performing the ritual.
(contract through ritual)...practice following ritual ceremony...the promise of induction of the infant into the church belief structure.
I agree!

Rituals are all human created, as are the dogmas.

Willow River, Canada

#488961 Nov 6, 2013
GOD

...a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice, and invented hell--mouths mercy, and invented hell--mouths Golden Rules and foregiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people, and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites his poor abused slave to worship him!
- No. 44, The Mysterious Stranger

Mark Twain

Location hidden

#488962 Nov 6, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Where there is compassion, you won't BE looked upon as a heathen.
You'll be looked upon as an equal.
Good luck with that. There are some in this world that are, but it will take much more than that.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#488963 Nov 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>

Absolutely correct ..it's,a Sacrament o Catholics,and maybe,Episcopsls,.

Some PROT CHURCHES,. Do dedications,..the child becomes,a member of the,CHURCH family

CATHOLUCS,reaffirm at 7 and,12 or so with Communion and confession...when Confirmation

And maybe some 12 year olds,really can dedicate their lives with true belief ..But it's,NOT an age thing ..NOR A RITUAL OF LEARNED WORDS.

ITS what is in each person's heart and soul...

And I'm sure many Catholics are true Christians ..

But things come,along in life ..those children. Who have received the sacraments ..have a,tragedy ...get diverted in teen years ...who knows .
You can say my baby will always,be in the CHURCH ...But even some folks here have cited CATHOLICS IN NAME ONLY .

it's,JESUS,TO ME ...ME TO JESUS ..That counts ..

Thats,my belief and opinion.

Willow River, Canada

#488964 Nov 6, 2013
In the book “Have a little faith,” the author Mitch Albom is interviewing a man of the Christian faith called Cass, who had lost both of his legs from diabetes. Cass told Mitch of his experiences. Following is part of the interview I found very interesting.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

“Eighteen years ago—back when I had both my legs—I was stabbed in the stomach in a place called Sweetheart’s Bar. I was selling drug outa there. Two guys came in, and one guy grabbed me from behind and the other guy took the drugs and stabbed me. I nearly died in the hospital. I was gurgling blood. Doctors said I’d be lucky to live through the night. But when I got out, I went back to drugs again.

“Not long after that, the drugs got me sent to prison. Three years. I became a Muslim in there, because the Muslims were clean, they took care of their bodies, and a guy named Usur showed me how to pray, you know, five times a day, on the prayer mats, do the salahs, say,‘Alahu Akbar.’

“But this guy, Usur, at the end of it all, he’s whisper,‘In Jesus’s name, amen.’ I pulled him to the side one day and he says,‘Listen, man, I’m a Muslim in here, but my family out there, they’re Christians. I don’t know if it’s Allah or Jesus Christ after life. I’m just trying to get in, you understand me?’ Cause I ain’t never going home, Cass. Do you understand that I’m going to die here?

“Well, I left prison and that kinda messed me up. I drifted away from anything with God and I got back into drugs—crack, pills, weed.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

The story goes on, and eventually Cass became a Christian.

Willow River, Canada

#488965 Nov 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
it's,JESUS,TO ME ...ME TO JESUS ..That counts ..
Thats,my belief and opinion.
Yes, it IS your belief and your opinion, and the world is full of opinions that differ from your opinion.

Willow River, Canada

#488966 Nov 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that. There are some in this world that are, but it will take much more than that.
I suggest you are correct, as for the most part religion teaches followers to look down on others. "If you don't belong to our religion there is something sadly "lacking" in you. You fall short of the mark. You are evil. You are a heretic, a heathen, an infidel ... blah, blah, blah."

Location hidden

#488967 Nov 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
A thought bro.
You mentioned family tee ..And,NONE of our business .
But just look in this microcosm here ...fine people who disagree ..
.others,who throw things,at people ..
Many of us believe in God ..
But whatever OUR,behaviour ..WE are not God ..please do not judge Him.by what ..Christians,do ..how they act ..especially when they get
Worked up.
Yes..we are to reflect Him.in our lives ..And most of us,try ...
Just saying ..PEOPLE,are people ...And until Jesus,returns ...this,world is,a,most imperfect place ...
I see what you are trying to say here.
I have other(different) beliefs about everything and the world.
I try to see folks as they are, and appreciate them(or not) for that, in accordance with what I see from their words and actions.
Given a little time one can usually weigh their heart(to a reasonable degree)...but only if one is just, fair, and it is done with(in) love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 63,740
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Steve III 45,233
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min Paul and the twins 445,463
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 973,750
Gift Suggestion for a God Daughter? (Mar '15) 2 hr EstherMoore 2
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 2 hr lee 10
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr lightbeamrider 106,495
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web