Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665349 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Willow River, Canada

#488522 Nov 5, 2013
Other animals were chewing each other to pieces long before humans existed ... so that proves that if there is a creator, it's purpose was to create suffering for no other reason than its own entertainment.

Willow River, Canada

#488523 Nov 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are still digging for answers, June.....
Continue on with your homework!
When is your next class???

:)

Willow River, Canada

#488524 Nov 5, 2013
The Sumerian tradition

It is the Sumerian tradition as an interpretation of the oldest remaining texts of humanity and continued through the gnostic tradition of christianity that Earth was the site for a prison of the very worst and evil beings of a higher order race from the a nearby star system.

http://one-heaven.org/content/about_evil.html

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#488526 Nov 5, 2013
EMPATHY

As a child ..I lost my father when I was a,young girl . It affected a,great part of my life . YET ..THANK.GOD ..I was,never an Orphan ..nor put into an Orphanage or Foster ...home .. I can't put myself totally in the shoes of Those children

. JESUS,CAN.

As,A young girl ..I.made foolish choices, and lost my son to adoption. I have NEVER HAD AN ABORTION .(despite,slanderous comments ).those shoes,of desperation I.CAN UNDERSTAND .''and my heart breaks,for women who walk this,road ..

BUT OUR SAVIOURS ,HEART is,open to the babies and mothers in this awful.situation.. HE SAID ..let HE who is,without Sin cast the first s one .

I have Been blessed with Children ..I cannot walk in those shoes,of those who cannot ..though it has,touched LOVED ones .

JESUS offers,comfort to the barren as Sarai was,...

THank God , Though I haven't had the,easiest life ..I'm not homeless ...MANY are,..yet we do not walk in their SHOES ..

JESUS,has great compassion for the POOR . He,spent many nights,sleeping with no roof over his,head

, WE all know folks,afflicted with illness or injury ..we can care for them ..But not walk in those shoes YET .

JESUS CAN heal and comfort the sick.And the caregivers,

NONE OF US ..THANK GOD ..has walked in the shoes of THOSE persecuted for belief .

Our Saviour WEEPS over and welcomes,every martyr into His,arms,..Preborn or born..baby or adult

. WE ALL ..CHRISTIANS ..despite our differences serve a,remarkable God .. His,Son JESUS CHRIST ..came here to put on the humanity we Have ...out of COMPASSION . DRANK THE CUP OF OUR SIN..was beaten horribly ...And stretched His arms willingly on that CROSS OF AGONY .

HE,HAD TO DO NONE OF THOSE THINGS . we,have differences,..But we,love our Lord .. Whose compassion knows,NO BOUNDS,.

. EMPATHY for others,should be at our core or we,do NOT FOLLOW,HIM..

HE CARRIES,US,AT THE WORST OF TIMES. we are the,BLOOD BOUGHT CHULDREN OF THE MOST HIGH GOD

Every sin taken to that CROSS . We beg His,forgiveness,...And hard as,it is,we,pray for the strength to forgive those who hurt us,.

YEHOVAH ..our ABBA, gave HIS,ONLY CHILD FOR US,.

WHO AM I that He,did this,for me??? What do I DO that I deserve such love and sacrifice . I am nothing but His,child ..I.DO NOTHING worthy of such LOVE ..I can only try .to show,HIM my love and adoration .

WHO ARE YOU ??

Willow River, Canada

#488527 Nov 5, 2013
Banished from their own world, the Sumerians believed that they eventually genetically altered our ape ancestors into the first prototype humans. Later, as the gnostic traditions believed (e.g."The Da Vinci Code") these evil beings created the second prototype human, the ADAM human.

http://one-heaven.org/content/about_evil.html

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#488528 Nov 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, don't you and sera gossip ? Yes you do. You don't read what the other women have said , so you need not dwell on it,wait.... Maybe you are saying you don't follow the bible as close as you say you do.....
If you call talking about recipes and social security as gossip, then yep we gossip....but if your talking about you then no. We got better things to do...

Location hidden

#488529 Nov 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say we ate to see Christ in others, I said we are to see Christ in others. Chris is not in any of my actions. I really don't know anyone named Chris. I said we are to love each other as Christ says to. Please proof read your posts. So, you and sera aren't doing God's will, are ya?
do you have a problem with Rose and my friendship? your posts are all over the place.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#488531 Nov 5, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>If you call talking about recipes and social security as gossip, then yep we gossip....but if your talking about you then no. We got better things to do...
,for sure ..sis,..
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#488534 Nov 5, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> That's not how were saved now. The New Testament now saves us through baptism. Jesus doesn't go around saving people like he did when he was preaching and teaching to spread the word while he was here. Now we are saved through baptism.
Working for the Lord,

YES...

We participate in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ...and we MUST die to sin....

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#488535 Nov 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Then you need to quit the anti Catholic posts. Iam not a plaything, you are sick. I don't go by real names on Topix. Marge is hatefilled. She has said evil things about priests and made disgusting remarks. You must agree with her because anyone would have said the same thing to her, except you and sera, you must agree with her which makes you just plain evil, right? I haven't read trash like what margie posts for a long time. She actually hates. And the devil loves people who do.
Why is it you want me to fight your fights ..I don't get it ...talk to the,woman yourself ...PLEASE ..she's not even on here now .

And I was talking about what CHRIST said ..not about your CHURCH ...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488536 Nov 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU WROTE
I would rather burn in Hell than accept your perverted religion.
NO ONE WILL VIOLATE YOUR WILL...NO ONE CAN/WILL MAKE THE CHOICE FOR YOU.
Deu_30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Are you a Jew now ?

ROFLMAO
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#488537 Nov 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When is your next class???
:)
Anytime....

Location hidden

#488538 Nov 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>So, your living on social security? How old are you?
Not old enough to collect that's for sure..but we can talk about it cant we. We don't have to bee collecting it of old to talk about the subject...lol

Location hidden

#488539 Nov 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Then you need to quit the anti Catholic posts. Iam not a plaything, you are sick. I don't go by real names on Topix. Marge is hatefilled. She has said evil things about priests and made disgusting remarks. You must agree with her because anyone would have said the same thing to her, except you and sera, you must agree with her which makes you just plain evil, right? I haven't read trash like what margie posts for a long time. She actually hates. And the devil loves people who do.
and you tell everyone that your priest swear and its ok for them too...that's evil thing to say about your own priest. Stop pointing that crooked finger please...you must have a clean house before your claim your neighbors house is dirty....
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#488540 Nov 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you want me to fight your fights ..I don't get it ...talk to the,woman yourself ...PLEASE ..she's not even on here now .
And I was talking about what CHRIST said ..not about your CHURCH ...
You test a Saints patience, even the patient Saint. LOL, so you admit you agree with her, figures. But you haters gotta hate.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#488541 Nov 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>You test a Saints patience, even the patient Saint. LOL, so you admit you agree with her, figures. But you haters gotta hate.
To tell you get truth I can't remember anything she,said to get you in an uproar ..

However ..as before ..again and again ...I have enough trouble with your posts to me .

I am NOT NOW OR EVER getting into yet another feud ..with yet another person on here ...
I've been tryin to show you something .

Obviously it did not compute,.

God bless you .I forgive your meanness to me ..
To others I have a harder time But I'm.trying
I leave you and your posting between you and your conscience and,God ..
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#488542 Nov 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post the citation that refers to the exclusive speakers for "God" - past and present.
You do post as if you know these things.
The "ONLY" exclusive speaker for God with regards to the TRUTH is THE CHURCH that Paul speaks of in I Timothy 3:15 which is the "pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH! There is ONLY ONE TRUTH!!!--and that TRUTH is (only) in Jesus Christ, which is manifested IN and THROUGH Our Lords One True Apostolic Catholic Church!-----Past-Present-and Future!!! It is NOT NOW---NOR EVER WILL BE in one of your 42,100 contradicting, inconsistent and conflicting bible only Protestant (half-truth, half-heresy) beliefs in which "each persons personal opinion" is the (final authority). God is NOT the author of your bible only confusion, contradiction and chaos!!!!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#488543 Nov 5, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Not old enough to collect that's for sure..but we can talk about it cant we. We don't have to bee collecting it of old to talk about the subject...lol
Honestly not anyone's business ..IMO.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488544 Nov 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Link still didn't work.
Here:

hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#488545 Nov 5, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> The catholic church is nothing more than the biggest deceiver of mankind, they teach nothing but false doctrine. Can't you get it that the only true church of the bible is the Church of Christ, why can't you comprehend that? I urge you to go to the nearest Church of Christ and get baptized and start your life as a child of God. My friend you are lost and you need to get right with God before it's to late.
The Church of Christ is "nothing" but an extended division of the 42,100+ contradicting and chaotic Protestant denominations, that began in the 19th century.... In fact the Church of Christ claims to have "at least seven different originators and founders, claiming bible truth!
1830 by Carl Heinrich
1847 by dutch settler
1891 by Gerand Phillip
1899 by Alex Campbell
1901 by Hans Goodwin Grim
1965 by Lucian Benetton
1985 by Christopher Ryan
These "bible only editorialists" EACH are an "offshoot" of each other. "NOT ONE of them" could agree on the truth of what the Bible actually meant! Every one of these "self-interpreting" bible preachers and ministers, were "at each others throats" regarding the interpretation of the bible, so what did they do??? Split, divide and separate, forming their "own" (man-made) denomination of "what I think" half-truth (at best) Christianity. The TRUTH of the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, has, is, and will ALWAYS BE GROUNDED and MANIFESTED in Jesus Christ and HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church (the bride of Christ)!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 min Truthiness 569
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 min Buck Crick 143
Thomas Jefferson said that Jesus NEVER existed! 10 min Buck Crick 24
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 11 min Knock off purse s... 4
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Thinking 88,158
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 32 min Neville Thompson 963
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min Ricky F 184,736
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr crucifiedguy 284,568
More from around the web