Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Jul 10, 2007 Read more: CBC News 583,185
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#488195 Nov 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
So theology suggests that god created Jesus AND Adam. They both came in the flesh ... yet Jesus is worshipped and Adam is vilified.
How fair is THAT???
OH ... I guess I forgot that the god impregnated a virgin to ship Jesus to earth, and he created Adam out clay.
:)
Theology is wacky stuff in deed!
It belongs back where it started ... in human imagination.
No

JESUS is,God ..he was there at Creation .

Adam sinned but we,don't villify him.
WE SIN. Who are,we to judge Him..

Pretty sure he's in heaven actually .
It was,Adam who passed on knowledge of
God to his,descendants
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#488196 Nov 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you now claiming that Judaism IS the one true faith according to Jehovah ... and Catholicism is based on lies?
Do you or don't believe that Jesus the Jew is working in Catholic confessionals???
Come on hojo ... out of your Catholic closet! Beek-a-BOO!
You, June, are the ONLY ONE who keeps "twisting and manipulating" what other people believe or say!..... Hostility, vindictiveness and
animosity are your "best responses" that will "hopefully" build up your self-image, June!.....They "clearly" show how "insecurely desperate" that you have become in your old age!
truth

Perth, Australia

#488197 Nov 4, 2013
no
adam is not my son
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i have 3

when they weak up me under cut cesarion..they calling my name many time
i hear that monent
pljus
pljus
pljus
pljus
pljus
i don't know how many times
but i know its not be pain
its been humiliation
then i hear voice
all of them be happy
i can't open my eyes

Did you know they told to me..
yes i know its Son..

i did not know
i just tell them from my subconsciousness
i did not see or can weak up

i been 48 kg after that
but i love my son..yee
i don't liked lose him
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Many mothers fill some..o don't worry if they
pljus off you.. judge you and push you on another side..its exist always someone
who can scratch on hand on Cross INRI
and pray for all of you..

civilization not exist if not any mother exist..

Do you lake me sweet I'N'RI?

O YES I BEEN THERE
THEY DID NOT KNOW WHEN..
PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE

Truth

Leesburg, VA

#488198 Nov 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to argue with your own bible.
John 20:21
Douay-Rheims Bible
He said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath sent me, I also send you.
John 6:44

44 “No one can come to me unless the ~Father who sent me~ draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 7:29

29 but I know him because I am from him and he sent me.”

John 8:18

18 I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.”

John 4:34

34 “My food,” said Jesus,“is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

Give it up, June....
truth

Perth, Australia

#488199 Nov 4, 2013
WHICH DIPLOMA YOU LIKED
DR LAWYER JUDGE TEACHER..

MOTHER

except your cross when nobody liked you
few days i been tru.nk
few days ago zirafa

now pijavica

they will died all
they don't need pijavica
noooooo

smooth silky skin
they liked died but can't..

Are you for sure
you are secure?

zero racun=payment please 0

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#488200 Nov 4, 2013
Religion suggests that there is something to be said for living life to the fullest.

I suggest that those who chose to burn innocent people at the stake as heretics didn't believe they died in vain ... as they no-doubt lived their dreams to the fullest.

How can you knock fulfilled dreams as living a life in vain???

Tongue in cheek

Vanderhoof, Canada

#488201 Nov 4, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, June, are the ONLY ONE who keeps "twisting and manipulating" what other people believe or say!..... Hostility, vindictiveness and
animosity are your "best responses" that will "hopefully" build up your self-image, June!.....They "clearly" show how "insecurely desperate" that you have become in your old age!
AWWWW now hojo ... you started it all ... by stating over and over that a Jewish god loves only Catholics.

That word twisting ... is in the mind of the beholder, and you are just ONE beholder among many ... and don't you forget it ... oh self-perceived holy one.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#488202 Nov 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
John 6:44
44 “No one can come to me unless the ~Father who sent me~ draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.
John 7:29
29 but I know him because I am from him and he sent me.”
John 8:18
18 I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.”
John 4:34
34 “My food,” said Jesus,“is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.
Give it up, June....
OH NOW ... let us not start another scripture war.

Catholics wrote that Jesus wanted to follow the will of his father ... but as you made it plain in your scriptures ... they also wrote that it was his father that SENT him to do the work.

The god also created ADAM to do god's EVIL work.

Silly stuff in deed!
truth

Perth, Australia

#488203 Nov 4, 2013
o I come back others not..

I am alive!

How can be?!

so simple
here i am here where on I'N'RI..

dear teacher
which letter is last
z if someone push you you will come to me N..
no mistake no

Vanderhoof, Canada

#488204 Nov 4, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
No
JESUS is,God ..he was there at Creation .
Adam sinned but we,don't villify him.
WE SIN. Who are,we to judge Him..
Pretty sure he's in heaven actually .
It was,Adam who passed on knowledge of
God to his,descendants
Jesus was a Catholic creation, as was Adam.

Faithful Jews don't believe that a messiah has come for the first time ... much less that he is coming a second time.

Your Christian theology that you worship is of your own design, but it is nothing of value to those that don't believe it.

You just won't allow that to sink into your psyche, as you are having too much fun believing you are special to a god.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#488205 Nov 4, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you call me dumb dumb; fool, uneducated?
The bottom line is that you have no desire to ask Catholics what we actually believe. You desire to tell us what we believe.
Btw its easy to refute your posts. You base all your theology on the 66 Books of the protestant Bible circa 1600 AD. You have no proof that Jesus ever taught to do this. There is no proof that anyone in Christianity taught to do this. Therefore everything you teach based only on what you interpret from the Bible is impossible. It fails immediately. Your premises is flawed, concerned. There really is no need to discuss scripture meaning with some guy in Canada, with an incomplete Bible and the wrong idea of what the collection of Books are.
I don't see you as,dumb ..so you know,.

Here is,something from a,friend of mine ..wanted to share

A friend of mine once told me, that they bible was "sorta" like the ocean. It's shallow enough, that small children adults can wadw around in the edges, but yet it can be as deep as any would wish to go, but the simplicity of Gods salvation plan is just that simple.
It is us humans that wish to complicate it, or even worse many who have been saved by God's Good Grace wish to make it complicated to all others.
What they obtained freely, that want others to earn,or as the bible puts it, they put heavy, grievous loads onto the backs of other's, that they themselves do not, nor are able to carry themselves.
One story that comes to mind, is when the one man owed much, much, to a king, but the king called the man in, to tell him that his debt had been forgiven fully, yet that man meets another man, as he leaves the kings quarters, who owes him a very,very small amount, but instead of forgiving that man of the tiny amount, and being thankful that he had been forgiven for sooo much -he grabs him and curses him, and tells him that since he is broke and cannot pay then he will have him, and his wife put into jail where they will forever remain,and will have his children sold into slavery.
Of course you know the story, and how when the king finds out what the man he just forgave sooo much for has done to another who owed sooo little, then he changed his mind and threw that evil man into the lowest parts of the king's dungeon, where he would forever be.
I'm far from being the guy a want to be "in the Lord ",but nevertheless I am in the Lord, and He in me.
After over 12 years, of ups and downs, and deep valleys I dug myself - I'm still absolutely amazed at just how Good, God is to me.
A sinner.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#488206 Nov 4, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> But you do know that it's impossible for God to create evil, right?
Are you now claiming that Jehovah ... Jesus' one and only father LIED???

You are now treading on very thin Abrahamic ICE!

:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Isaiah 45:7 HNV

Hebrew Names Version

I form the light, and create darkness; I make shalom, and create evil. I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#488207 Nov 4, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you as,dumb ..so you know,.
It's only safe to tell another that he/she is dumb, if self is included as also being dumb.

It levels the playing field and is no longer taken as a threat.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#488208 Nov 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only safe to tell another that he/she is dumb, if self is included as also being dumb.
It levels the playing field and is no longer

taken as a threat.
Well that might count if I wanted to be threatening ..I don't .

Just passing on something hat to me gets to the heart of our differences
truth

Perth, Australia

#488209 Nov 4, 2013
jao jao
you not coming from izba=its alcoholic place what we call
no any izri
its INRI

after all how you call izba mother womb..
What a shame from you
now you are sham.shalome..
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Are you going again put over your Z over me N..INRI?

I been there..nobody see when how who and so on?

within her is been life a nkh..
-don't forget that

they don't liked say;
'truth is truthful as well fruitful'

nobody say thanks
if yes its lips
nothing else
7 billions people much more before existence as life going in circle
does meter how much you educated with your diploma..
when Z come you come to me N..

by
n

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#488210 Nov 4, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
We as Catholics have told you the answer to this "ridiculous question" many times, even though you (still continue) to "appoint yourself" as the final and ultimate judge regarding who goes to heaven and who does not!!!!...... GOD is the "FINAL JUDGE"!... nor are ANY OTHER of your self-appointed 42,000 bible only editorialists!!!!.... Only a bible only self-interpreting "fundie" like you, Confrinting, would even ask this question....... It only continues to show "how little you know" about ANYTHING when it comes to the TRUTH of the TRUE Interpretation of the bible!------which comes as no surprise to ANY of us Catholics
Where your soul will spend eternity is up to you...not God...not Jesus...

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#488211 Nov 4, 2013
Jesus Christ Established a Visible Church On Earth

Every Christian believes that Jesus Christ established and sustains a community of faith, hope and love for all believers. This community we call His Church. The Church that Christ founded is the Catholic Church which has a formal earthly structure established by Christ and which continues under His authority and protection.

In the Old Testament we see God's continual involvement in the lives of the Israelites through appointed prophets. God delivered, instructed and admonished the Israelites. He made His motions in a visible, specific and formal way. He always did so through human hands, mouths, feet, minds and wills. God established a law and a means for executing it.

In concert with His redemptive act, Jesus did three things that established the framework of His Church. First, He chose humans to carry out His work. He appointed Peter to be the visible head of the Church. Jesus said to Peter, "You are Rock and on this rock I will build my Church." (Matthew 16: 18) Jesus said "build," as in to create a structure. Jesus built His structure on specifically chosen human beings Peter and the apostles.

Second, Jesus gave Peter and the apostles the power and authority to carry out His work. "Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven."(Matthew 16:19; 18:18) "Receive the Holy Spirit, whose sins you forgive, they are forgiven, whose sins you retain, they are retained."(John 20:23)

Third, Jesus gave Peter and the apostles commands as to what that work should be. At the last supper, He commanded, "Do this in memory of Me." (Luke 22:19) He commanded them to "Make disciples of all nations" (Matthew 28:19), and to "Go into the whole world and proclaim the Gospel to every creature." (Mark 16:15)

The early Church was structured in a hierarchical manner as it is today. We see in Acts, chapter 15 how the apostles and the elders came together under the leadership of St. Peter to decide the question of what was required of Gentiles. We also see how St. Peter was regarded as the head of the Church when St. Paul, "Went up to Jerusalem to confer with Kephas [Peter] and remained with him fifteen days." (Galatians 1:18) There is no Scriptural evidence of independent local churches.

The Catholic Church is the only church that can claim to have been founded by Christ personally. Every other church traces its lineage back to a mere human person such as Martin Luther or John Wesley. The Catholic Church can trace its lineage back to Jesus Christ who appointed St. Peter as the first pope. This line of popes has continued unbroken for almost 2,000 years.

God rules, instructs and sanctifies His people through His Church. Under her teaching office, the Catholic Church preserves the Word of God. She is the custodian, keeper, dispenser and interpreter of teachings of Christ. And she accomplishes this under the protection of the Holy Spirit in and through Jesus Christ and HIS Catholic Church

Location hidden

#488212 Nov 4, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Luther started denominations in the 16th century Reformation and you "fundies" have expanded your denominations to
to over 42,000 contradicting, chaotic and confused "inconsistent "man-made"denominati ons. The WORD OF GOD (made flesh) in Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit who reveals the TRUTH, does NOT contradict HIMSELF with 42,000+ conflicting "relative truths"..... You bible only "fundies" are ALL OVER THE PLACE when it comes to "ANYTHING" that is TRUE. Each one of you have "your own editorialized (opinionated) interpretation" of the bible that is a "hodge-podge" of "WHAT I THINK" is true------ half-truth, half-heresy Christianity! God is not, has not, nor ever will be the author of your bible only contradicting, confusion and chaos!!!!
Liar!!!!!

Roman Catholic Church Denomination - Christianity - About.com
christianity.about.com ›...› Denominations › Roman Catholicism&#8206;
by Mary Fairchild - in 539 Google+ circles
The Roman Catholic church denomination is the largest Christian group in the world today with more than a billion followers constituting about half of the world's ...

CNS STORY: Catholics still largest Congress denomination; 10 ...
www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1300079... ;
RELIGIONS-CONGRESS Jan-7-2013 (530 words) With photos and with graphic to come. xxxn. Catholics still largest Congress denomination; 10 percent Jesuit ...

Roman Catholicism - ReligionFacts
www.religionfacts.com › christianity › denominations&#8206;
Mar 17, 2004 - In 2001, about 24 percent of Americans identified themselves as Catholic, making Catholicism the largest Christian denomination in America (if ...
truth

Perth, Australia

#488213 Nov 4, 2013
i am not care oxo
its written
why you worried
then
Are you for sure you pay tax for me?
no any cents
see

don't be liar

-first commandments is been to be fruitful

now you coming from izba=as alcohol as wine as rakia..not from bless womb
nooooooo
Why should be?

Location hidden

#488214 Nov 4, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus HIMSELF established "a" CHURCH---- HIS CHURCH in Matthew 16 and Paul tells us in I Timothy 3:15 that THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) in the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH. Paul continues: "If there is a dispute (he says) "take it to the Church" (not the bible). It is quite clear that Jesus, Paul, Peter, the Apostles --ALL of them-----direct us to "a" Church, and it is Jesus Christs biblically and historically PROVEN One True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church that has been "the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH- for over 2000 years ---proclaiming--the TRUE GOSPEL and the TRUE DOCTRINE of Jesus Christ--in and through HIS ONE TRUE CHURCH. There is ONLY ONE TRUTH---not 42,000 contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent bible only (man-made) self-interpreting (relative truths) based upon what each one of the 42,000 bible interpreters "think is truth"!!
You are a liar....your pope approved Bible says in Mt 16:18 "church" means any congregation that follows the teachings of Christ...

The National Council of Churches say you are lying....they say the Catholic denomination is the largest in the USA...Christ built no denomination..

The Bible says you are lying...Christ referred not to any Catholic churches in Rev...because there were none...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min Justice League 3,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Hidingfromyou 826,487
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 31 min andet1987 1,783
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min rbphoenix80 98,922
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 37 min andet1987 5,774
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 42 min andet1987 5,810
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min lil whispers 611,787
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 50 min James 442,607
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 176,430
More from around the web