Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,487
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#487225 Nov 1, 2013
see nechuuuu=nooooooooooo
now
i am honest
you are not
if they posses your soul
who can be save trough your deceivers and possessors
a yes yes did they need be bless

its not nice say blesasat= naive
hello mr/mrs bosa as bosa you can plest and vest as dance as pleso..yeppppppppppp
Pleso is airport you can fix up that yee
please is something deference..in pro-cent in naive poems

ha ha ha ha
truth

Perth, Australia

#487226 Nov 1, 2013
you need be naive =neve i
where confess yourself
Who put me on INRI?
lags hands body and mind united there

now

How you can be liar?

see
e neceshhhhhhhhhhhhh=noooooooooo oo
see
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
marge

Ames, IA

#487227 Nov 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
No not yet ..what's on .
I just turned ..health care again??
Ours,is,really messed,up..
People are really mad, they were lied to that's enough.

Sorry yours is messed up Rosie, you know who to look to for everything:)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#487228 Nov 1, 2013
Clay...

iam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus chose infallible men. Infallible men wrote the Bible. Infallible men wrote the Gospels.
Why do not believe these men? They certainly 'could' have errored on all those stories about Jesus... Yet you believe them? Why? They are men? You believe the writings of men? Thomas wrote his supposed gospel, not Jesus. Thomas was a man. His memory could have been confused. Why do you believe Thomas' memory?

Catholic encyclopedia:
A collection of writings which the Church of God has solemnly recognized as inspired.

The name is derived from the Greek expression biblia (the books), which came into use in the early centuries of Christianity to designate the whole sacred volume. In the Latin of the Middle Ages, the neuter plural for Biblia (gen. bibliorum) gradually came to be regarded as a feminine singular noun (biblia, gen. bibliae, in which singular form the word has passed into the languages of the Western world. It means "The Book", by way of eminence, and therefore well sets forth the sacred character of our inspired literature. Its most important equivalents are: "The Divine Library" (Bibliotheca Divina), which was employed by St. Jerome in the fourth century; "the Scriptures", "the Holy Scripture" — terms which are derived from expressions found in the Bible itself; and "the Old and New Testament", in which collective title, "the Old Testament" designates the sacred books written before the coming of Our Lord, and "the New Testament" denotes the inspired writings composed since the coming of Christ.

You are saying this is a lie. Why????!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#487229 Nov 1, 2013
ko sa davlom tikve sadi
razbijaju mu se od glavu
pamkin watermelon bostan cucumber and so on

aj aj tikve x plus x u glavu nix
mala moja iz bos.tona
vidi $am.pion.a
sve se vidi
ko iz aviona
re re re re ra ra ra ra
http://biblehub.com/revelation/3-5.htm

pion in chees game can win as shah mat
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/pa...

your law is not my law
who say that
not me
i just wrote that you see
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pion

did i told you every spirit is not holy
but you say last time
oh people can speak in deference tongue

shut up
go away from me satan
shame on you
its not nice posess others and attacking constantly
shame on you

see ordinary language
aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
truth

Perth, Australia

#487230 Nov 1, 2013
http://biblehub.com/revelation/3-5.htm
sto pet.l.jas
petljas petljas jadan nebio

https://bible.org/article/romans-328-and-jas-...

see
i told you about parallels systems

i try explain to you how others used trough passage of holy scripture what so ever cristains jew or muslim
i try give you warning many times
ones implemented finish

my mind is not yours
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
truth

Perth, Australia

#487231 Nov 1, 2013
you liked call other people sick
why
your wicket evil satanic people set up
don't you
no no no no

your law is not my law
as well never will be
shut up
your lairs
will you

so what

all of you now is mine
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pp

earth sweare to heaven not will be secret
noooooooooooooooooooooo

je li mrs junice punice
sto se palis pod oxu
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#487232 Nov 1, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You accused me of lying. I ask you to show my words that proved your baseless accusation. You have nothing to say...
According to Atemcowboy, you did the same to him..
That makes you a liar.
You say Christ built the Catholic church..that is a lie...so says your pope....so says the National Council of Churches..
You are a liar and have been so proven...
I'll remain with the TRUTH of the TRUE WORD OF GOD, the TRUE Interpretation of the Bible and the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church that has been verified, authenticated and proven to be TRUE for over 2000 years...... You, Ox, can do and believe what you want, right along with the rest of your 42,100+ other contradicting and inconsistent bible only "editorialists!..... Makes no difference to me!!!...There is NOTHING MORE to discuss, debate or deliberate.... Go argue with your other 42,100 bible only "fundies" who don't agree with you either!!!!

Location hidden

#487233 Nov 1, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll remain with the TRUTH of the TRUE WORD OF GOD, the TRUE Interpretation of the Bible and the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church that has been verified, authenticated and proven to be TRUE for over 2000 years...... You, Ox, can do and believe what you want, right along with the rest of your 42,100+ other contradicting and inconsistent bible only "editorialists!..... Makes no difference to me!!!...There is NOTHING MORE to discuss, debate or deliberate.... Go argue with your other 42,100 bible only "fundies" who don't agree with you either!!!!
Your words clearly prove me correct about you...you are a liar...you accuse people of things you cannot prove....you are pathetic...
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#487234 Nov 1, 2013
Jesus Christs One True Church.. The Catholic Church

The Catholic Church was the only Christian Church until the Protestant Reformation in 1522 and it contains the
fullness of truth as revealed in sacred scripture and sacred tradition. All other churches contain only partial
truths at best. Today there are 42,000+ Christian denominations all teaching different and conflicting
doctrines. This was not Christ's plan for his Church.

Most non-catholics do not believe that Christ established a visible Church, but instead believe that Christ
established an invisible abstract church with no authoritative structure to teach the Truth. This belief makes no
sense when subjected to the Bible, history, and common sense. This belief creates many false, conflicting, and contradicting doctrines.

The fact is this: Christ did establish One Church and he promised that this Church would be with us until the
end of time.

Jesus established One Church, which is visible and in which doctrine matters and does not conflict. This
church contains the fullness of truth as revealed by God; all others have partial truth, at best.

Bible verses which prove the Catholic Church's teaching on One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church:

“If I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God which is the Church of the living
God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth”.(1 Tim 3:15) This verse says that it is the Church (not churches) that is
the upholder of the truth and not the Bible alone as most non-catholics believe. How can we know the truth if
this invisible church is allowed by God to teach conflicting doctrines?

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against
it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and
whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven’" (Matt. 16:18-19). The Church is infallible and will not teach
error. If the Church did teach error then the powers of death (hell) have prevailed over it.

“If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house will
not be able to stand.”.(Mk 3:24-25) Jesus condemns interdenominationalism and conflicting doctrines.

“And going down to Caesarea, he went up to Jerusalem, and saluted the church, and so came down to Antioch”(Acts 18:
22) The Church had to be visible if this verse is true.

“For I am the least of the apostles, unfit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.”(1Cor.15:9)
The Church had to be visible if Paul persecuted it!

“And I answered,`Who are you, Lord?' And he said to me,`I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you are persecuting.” Paul
did not physically persecute Jesus, but Jesus tells Paul since he was persecuting His Church he was persecuting
Him. The Church had to be visible in order for this verse to make sense.

“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have
gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every word may be confirmed
by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the Church; and if he refuses to listen
even to the Church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.”(Matt 18:15-17) What church do you tell it to if they all teach conflicting doctrines? This Church must be the Church which Christ founded which is the "pinnacle, pillar and foundation of the Truth.

“Where the Bishop appears, there let the people be, just as where Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church.” St.
Ignatius of Antioch, Letter to the Smyrneans 8, 107 A.D. The early Church Christians mentioned by name, the Catholic Church. The Church was, is and will always be visible!
truth

Perth, Australia

#487235 Nov 1, 2013
a mate mali
si.pak=pomegranate
you are my child mate
to be bless not blessat
tu ti je dusa ostala
ispod one ceste
kad je dedo reka
zs.bogom
bog da bog pronasha
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/pomegrana...
szbogom sine
necekaj me stara majko
stigao sam predaleko

god can find Mate
mate mali
you are my branch tree
first from your grandfather
your belong to my soul
to moja dusa moje duse 350 years ago on old land
3;5
mate mali ajde u crkvu
moli boga
nevucaj se sa dangubama
ko sipak=pomegrande
soul of my soul
samo jedna titra od radosti
moja dusa
a mate cuvaj bracu i sestru
budite skupa
moli boga
bog sve vidi i cuje
bog ce povratit ono sto je izgubljeno
samo vas jedna dusa vas moze spasit
n
truth

Perth, Australia

#487236 Nov 1, 2013

Location hidden

#487237 Nov 1, 2013
hojo wrote:
Jesus Christs One True Church.. The Catholic Church
The Catholic Church was the only Christian Church until the Protestant Reformation in 1522 and it contains the
fullness of truth as revealed in sacred scripture and sacred tradition. All other churches contain only partial
truths at best. Today there are 42,000+ Christian denominations all teaching different and conflicting
doctrines. This was not Christ's plan for his Church.
Most non-catholics do not believe that Christ established a visible Church, but instead believe that Christ
established an invisible abstract church with no authoritative structure to teach the Truth. This belief makes no
sense when subjected to the Bible, history, and common sense. This belief creates many false, conflicting, and contradicting doctrines.
The fact is this: Christ did establish One Church and he promised that this Church would be with us until the
end of time.
Jesus established One Church, which is visible and in which doctrine matters and does not conflict. This
church contains the fullness of truth as revealed by God; all others have partial truth, at best.
Bible verses which prove the Catholic Church's teaching on One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church:
“If I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God which is the Church of the living
God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth”.(1 Tim 3:15) This verse says that it is the Church (not churches) that is
the upholder of the truth and not the Bible alone as most non-catholics believe. How can we know the truth if
this invisible church is allowed by God to teach conflicting doctrines?
"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against
it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and
whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven’" (Matt. 16:18-19). The Church is infallible and will not teach
et to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.”(1Cor.15:9)
The Church had to be visible if Paul persecuted it!
“And I answered,`Who are you, Lord?' And he said to me,`I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you are persecuting.” Paul
did not physically persecute Jesus, but Jesus tells Paul since he was persecuting His Church he was persecuting
Him. The Church had to be visible in order for this verse to make sense.
“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have
gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every word may be confirmed
by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the Church; and if he refuses to listen
even to the Church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.”(Matt 18:15-17) What church do you tell it to if they all teach conflicting doctrines? This Church must be the Church which Christ founded which is the "pinnacle, pillar and foundation of the Truth.
“Where the Bishop appears, there let the people be, just as where Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church.” St.
Ignatius of Antioch, Letter to the Smyrneans 8, 107 A.D. The early Church Christians mentioned by name, the Catholic Church. The Church was, is and will always be visible!
edited for space..

You are a liar....your pope approved NABre proves it...

Scripture proves it.....none of the churches in Rev Christ referred to were Catholic....because they did not exist..

The National Council of Churches prove you are a liar...they confirm the truth...your catlick "church" is a denomination...nothing else..
truth

Perth, Australia

#487238 Nov 1, 2013
a mate mali se
what i wrote
very ordinary words of wisdom=suprime court see
'ko kashu zamisha taj je i kusa, zacinjenu od maslinova ulja i luka sa vinegom..'
a sto ako skakavac upadne kroz grlo
puro moja
nemoj mi zagorit
ja cu tebe
niz grlo oborit re re re ra ra ra

my good poor mother tell me that every day as secret Mate
-its law respect your oldest

https://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#487239 Nov 1, 2013
Mate mali
slusaj dedu
go to church Mate
ti si dusa od duse moje
my branch tree
soul of my soul
samo jedna titra
i duh moj klikce u meni
mate
its written
god will find what is lost
kad je dedo reka zs.bogom
Bog nije tako odredio
Mate
see
samo jedna dusa
titra pred Bogom
suzo moja sh....
God not forget tears
-kad si bio odvojen od ljubljene majke
tears psalm 22
ajde u crkvu moli
uzmi seku i bracu

dusa koja se nedaje u ispraznost
za nikakva blaga od ovog svijeta
Hail mother Mary and Jesus.
nisu mi mogli otet dusu
a ono sve u jedan glas
for ever and ever AMEN am e 'n'

mate ajde u crkvu
uzmi sestru i bracu
ti nisi spasen po ocu
no
suzo moja
mate cuvaj sestru i bracu
truth

Perth, Australia

#487240 Nov 1, 2013

nemoj brinit
sto ces jesti i piti
don't worry what you will eat and cloth and so on..

pobrini se kako ces dusu svoju spasiti
think and worry how you will save your soul

Location hidden

#487241 Nov 1, 2013
Pure logic...

Boudreaux Grilling During Lent

Each Friday night after work, Boudreaux would fire up his outdoor grill and cook a venison steak. But, all of Boudreaux's neighbors were Catholic and since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating meat on Friday. The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their priest.

The priest visited Boudreaux and convinced him to become a Catholic. After several classes and much study, Boudreaux attended Mass. The priest sprinkled him with holy water and said, "You were born a non-believer and raised a non-believer, but now you are a Catholic.

Boudreaux’s neighbors were greatly relieved until the next Friday night arrived, and the wonderful aroma of grilled venison once again filled the neighborhood.

The priest was called immediately by the neighbors, and, as he rushed into Boudreaux's yard, clutching a rosary and prepared to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement. There stood Boudreaux, clutching a small bottle of holy water which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meat chanting "You wuz born a deer, you wuz raised a deer, but now you is a crawfish."
truth

Perth, Australia

#487242 Nov 1, 2013
behave

your buildings is nothing for me
your money is nothing for me

don't pratice in your church evil things

real church is alive church its people who pray
God always listen prayers
you can cry and pray
don't worry what others try tell

Are you for sure you be save because of buildings?

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/11-19.htm
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/11-21.htm
truth

Perth, Australia

#487243 Nov 2, 2013
see suprime court
'ko kashu zamisa taku ce je i pokusat'
receipt from kasha is
-corn dust cooking as watering as well garlic with olives oil and vinegar

Are you for sure your law and security will stand on slippery kasha=corn cooking in water garlic and vinegar?

Wicket can't have holy ticket.

Did wicket spying?..yes it is deceit is deceptive!!!

Are you for sure your leaders is not wicket deceit as minus=borrowing=wicket borrowing.

when wicket going down nation will prosper..

now

Did god love wicket?

Did justice or law stay on side of righteousness?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

i don't respect that law
no

evil serve evil
truth

Perth, Australia

#487244 Nov 2, 2013
Are you for sure you going be save for your house and buildings and so ever you have?

geometric asymmetric biometric and so on..

Where you liked hide yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 10 min An NFL Fan 42
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min lil whispers 605,338
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Karma is a_______ 778,343
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 32 min yon 4,897
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min YellowPissreality 265,452
Scientific proof for God's existence 43 min Shivar 53
U.S. Government Snatching Homes...Civil Unrest.... 43 min Truthspeaks19 6
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 3 hr risque 137
More from around the web