Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654405 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487029 Nov 1, 2013
The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.

All History ignores Him.

The fact that Christ finds no place in the history of the era in which he lived,—that not one event of his life is recorded by anybody but his own interested and prejudiced biographers,—settles the conclusion, beyond cavil or criticism, that the godlike achievements ascribed to him are naught but fable or fiction.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487030 Nov 1, 2013
It's one issue for you to state that you LOVE Jesus, and it's quite another issue to state that Jesus LOVES you.

That is a presumption ... and a very arrogant one at that ... especially when you go so far as to insinuate that Jesus DOESN'T love others.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487031 Nov 1, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians did the same thing centuries ago. It was popular than but just not popular today.
If the so-titled founding fathers had not separated the Christian factions from killing each other as heretics, by writing separation of church and government into the constitution ... I suggest they would still be at it today.

The bickering of Catholics and Protestants on this forum is but an example of what the bigger picture would be like if they were (as in the old days) allowed to take up arms against each other.

Favoring ones own religion is a very bad habit.

truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487032 Nov 1, 2013
take cup of coffee with creme

Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.chq.ie %252Ffiles%252Fchq%252F2007110 6125713_Crimean%252520war%2525 20banquet%252520(Small).jp.jpg %3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.chq. ie%252Findex.jsp%253Fp%253D352 %2526n%253D362%3B640%3B425

who spy you pape

old altar come from turkey to germany

see coffee is good with cream
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487033 Nov 1, 2013
Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.chq.ie %252Ffiles%252Fchq%252F2007110 6125713_Crimean%252520war%2525 20banquet%252520(Small).jp.jpg %3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.chq. ie%252Findex.jsp%253Fp%253D352 %2526n%253D362%3B640%3B425
necemo tunnel
tanel ttenel tinel tonel tunel

spy

screening=spy
$creen cream

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487034 Nov 1, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you...on a public forum 12 hours a day screaming there is no God. Truly pathetic
If I agreed with your mental "brand" of religion, you would want me on here 24 hours per day ... and you KNOW that is true.

You screaming that the Muslim's god doesn't exist is okie dokie with you ... isn't it hojo???

You are see-through!

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487035 Nov 1, 2013
The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.

As everybody then believed in miracles (at least everybody who dared speak) there was nobody to investigate the reports of such occurrences, to learn whether they were true or false.
Liam

Chicago, IL

#487036 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
It's one issue for you to state that you LOVE Jesus, and it's quite another issue to state that Jesus LOVES you.
That is a presumption ... and a very arrogant one at that ... especially when you go so far as to insinuate that Jesus DOESN'T love others.
Its not a presumption to believe that Jesus loves us
Even if Jesus wasn't the messiah and was just some lunatic or fraud, its still obvious that He loved the world. He went to His death still preaching "forgive them father". If that's not love then what is?
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487037 Nov 1, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...

look geometric asimetric

met
mat met mit mot mut
matthew vehtem vicem

vicem methew
geometric securety see biometric passports cards id anything

see
see why

see my mind why i am upset
see geometric inner of your special security code numbers and so on
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487038 Nov 1, 2013
its not muslim

see
in every religion they have angels Jew Christians Muslims

see
i told you
you are not aware
Gabriel you call on Muslim Jibriel others have some name or similar

see heart..he art every heart

see art as geometric..see you need understood to understand..

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487039 Nov 1, 2013
Concerning devout believers, belittling other people's religions was and is a favorite pastime.

Yet, when I belittle all religion, none of them want to perceive that I am being fair.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Pagan Miracles

Christians are in the habit of assuming that all the miraculous reports in the bible are unquestionably true, while those reported in pagan bibles are mere fables and fiction.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487040 Nov 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is! You have created an image of a Jesus in your imagination that YOU believe is real, and your desire is to believe that the image loves you in return.

It's no different than a Muslim believing that the 12th Imam is real and loves him/her.

No difference whatsoever.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487041 Nov 1, 2013

Pagan Miracles

The famous historian Pausanias states upon current authority that Esculapius raised several persons from the dead, and names Hippolytus among the number, and then points to a stone monument erected as a proof of the occurrence—thus furnishing, according to Christian logic, the most conclusive proof of one of the most astounding miracles ever wrought. And yet no philosopher or man of science in this age can credit the literal truth to that story.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487042 Nov 1, 2013
It's comforting for humans to believe that their own mental creations of gods love them and care about their every thought and deed.

But that doesn't mean that any of those thoughts are based on any sort of reality.

Thoughts are based on imagination.

Having been under the spell of religion, I understand how thoughts (when allowed) can go completely wild.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487043 Nov 1, 2013
The idea that nuns believe they are all married to Jesus ... doesn't mean that that is the case at all, as that is a one-sided opinion with no voice coming from beyond to object OR agree.

Silence from a supposed beyond is all too often taken as agreement ... when it's only imagination talking to its self.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#487044 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You can idolize any image that pleases you. All those in other religions do the same. Yours is nothing special ... except to you.
June,

When we meet God,we WILL ONLY be judged by our actions,..beliefs,..relationsh ip .

Not in comparison to anyone else .

It's,all up to Him ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#487045 Nov 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Jesus wasn't the messiah and was just some lunatic or fraud, its still obvious that He loved the world. He went to His death still preaching "forgive them father". If that's not love then what is?
Totally agree .

Greater love than this, has,NO MAN
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487046 Nov 1, 2013
from 26 secrets
i wrote within 15 seconds everyone as each one
see undergrounds tunnels

see screening see your medical passport security as well others systems
be logic natural thinker
thanks god i am natural thinker..
n

i can be angry loving and so on..its going over my life
i try explain to you
see today present future
are you secure
sec.ure=second hours see are you see cure
see
deference meaning
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487047 Nov 1, 2013

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#487048 Nov 1, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I have told you many times before, New Age, "believe what you want" makes no difference to me or "any other Catholic" who knows (without a doubt) the TRUE biblical and historical TRUTH which has, is and will always be grounded in Jesus Christ Himself -The WORD OF GOD made flesh, manifested in and through HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church.
You bible only "fundies" can worship God "in your way"!......I/we as Catholics will continue (as all Catholic Christians have) for over 2000 years, to worship God "in HIS way" in and through HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church!!!!!!
Yep - you are right - just your Self doing the work.

Why do you promote the abilities of Self in one post, and then in the same post refute it so profusely?

You sound very confused.

Maybe you need to reapply some learning tactics instead of claiming you know all about what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 973,939
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Joe Fortuna 64,602
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 13 min RichieBoi 165
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,599
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr gundee123 106,600
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,282
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 1 hr ChristinaMarieCD 13
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,213
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web