Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654526 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487009 Nov 1, 2013
every day some criminals as all entire world are

see liars murderers thief's wicket this and that

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487010 Nov 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference ..I will speak out the truth of Christianity .
I accept that as do all other humans, you have a concept of truth. But that doesn't mean that your flavor of religion owns truth in the absolute sense of the word. That's only your self-centered concept that you find pleasing to your own emotions.

We all want our concepts to take middle stage ... and that is what causes all the religious dissention in the world. "My God is real and yours is false" has been the continual battle-cry of all ages.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487011 Nov 1, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no different than an extremest Muslim.
You are the problem. The world would be much better without you in it.
Those of you in religion perceive that Atheists are extreme, but you never perceive that by putting other religions down as evil spawns of Satan that YOU are being at all extreme.

I put all devout religious believers in the same category, as disturbers of any semblance of peace ... but I don't refer to people in religion as evil.

That is the difference.

And I suggest that you keep in mind, that if all the warring religions had never existed ... there would BE no Atheists.
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487012 Nov 1, 2013
criminals organization

where law not exist
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

do you need organizations and institution
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo
do you need diploma
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

do you need job
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
do you need satelite
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
do you need energy economy
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

byyyyyyyyyyyyy

do you need internet
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

do you need criminals and portals of them
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo
Human Being

Jena, LA

#487013 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept that as do all other humans, you have a concept of truth. But that doesn't mean that your flavor of religion owns truth in the absolute sense of the word. That's only your self-centered concept that you find pleasing to your own emotions.
We all want our concepts to take middle stage ... and that is what causes all the religious dissention in the world. "My God is real and yours is false" has been the continual battle-cry of all ages.
June

Peace

Are you happy?

Do you find joy in the certainty of exposing lies?

Peace

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487014 Nov 1, 2013
From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006 … comes the following……….

Simply as a matter of fact, every year more and more of the world lives under Islamic law: Pakistan adopted Islamic law in 1977, Iran in 1979, Sudan in 1984. In the sixties, Nigeria lived under English Common law; now, half of it’s in the grip of Sharia, and the other half’s feeling the squeeze. Today there are more Muslim nations, more radicalized Muslims within those nations, and more and more Muslims represented in more and more influential transnational institutions. Will these Muslims live by the law of Singapore or Denmark or New Zealand or by the laws of Islam? Or is their primary identity a new worldwide Islamic identity.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#487015 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are down-playing the role of Muslims. They might not harass you to accept their religion in America, but I suggest you make no mistake about it ... that most of them believe that you will burn in Islam's hell if you are not Muslim.
In countries where Muslim's rule, they take their religion in a very serious manner. When on the news you hear of them killing Christians, it's often their own family members that converted to Christianity that they kill.
Grams...this is your post from yesterday:

"I GET it! How many times do you have to repeat it before you get that I GET IT"!

**ok...so where are you on here 12 hours a day??

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487016 Nov 1, 2013
From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006 … comes the following……….

Herbert Asquith is not the most famous British prime minister to American ears, but he’s the one who took his country into the Great War, which is the one that ended the Caliphate and delivered the Arab World into British hands. His great-granddaughter, Emma Clark, is now a Muslim. She’s a landscape artist and has designed an “Islamic garden” at the home of the Prince of Wales. The honorable Jonathan Birt, son of Lord Birt, the former director-general of BBC, is also a Muslim and is known as Yahya Birt. The Earl of Yarborough is a Muslim, and goes by the name of Abdul Mateen, though whether he can get served in the House of Lords tea room under that moniker is unclear.
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487017 Nov 1, 2013
you live in most evil satanic time

that corupt criminals are nobody and nothing

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487018 Nov 1, 2013
The fact that humans created mental images to worship as though the images loved them in return is but one example of how far humans will go to try to satiate emotional desires.

I suggest that no other animal on earth is as demanding of attention as are humans.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487019 Nov 1, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Grams...this is your post from yesterday:
"I GET it! How many times do you have to repeat it before you get that I GET IT"!
**ok...so where are you on here 12 hours a day??
It takes all my time trying to impress upon you that "I GET IT" that you only place value on your own personalized images.

Did you get it this time ... that I GET it? Please say "YES" so I feel free to post about other issues.

:)

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487020 Nov 1, 2013

The above “reverts”—as Islam calls converts (as they see it, everyone is born a Muslim, it’s just that some of us don’t know it yet

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487021 Nov 1, 2013
Just as were and are Christians taught that unless others become Christian they can't be saved ... Muslims were and are taught that unless all people become Muslim, they will be deprived of Paradise ... so it is the duty of Muslims to make the whole world over as Muslim.

Religion is the problem.
Human Being

Jena, LA

#487022 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
The fact that humans created mental images to worship as though the images loved them in return is but one example of how far humans will go to try to satiate emotional desires.
I suggest that no other animal on earth is as demanding of attention as are humans.
June

Peace

Worshipping mental images, or carved images is called idolatry.

It is breaking the this 1st of the Ten Commandments which is the greatest sin.

I am glad you recognize it as such.

Peace

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487023 Nov 1, 2013
Atheist ... "I understand that you believe in the existence of a 12th Imam, and that you believe the 12th Imam loves you ... but don't you see that Christians believe that the only savior on earth is Jesus and that they, in turn believes Jesus loves them?"

Muslim ... "Yes ... I understand that. But I also KNOW that Jesus will return WITH the twelfth Imam and he will be converted to Islam when he comes."

Atheist ... "But don't you see that it's all a matter of how you have been taught TO believe that becomes all important to you."

Muslim ... "Of course, and that is why it IS all important to me! Allah be Praised."
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#487024 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes all my time trying to impress upon you that "I GET IT" that you only place value on your own personalized images.
Did you get it this time ... that I GET it? Please say "YES" so I feel free to post about other issues.
:)
Yes...now goodbye. We should never see you on here again spreading your bitterness to others.

There are no other issues Grams. You have no one to talk to during the day. So you come here to talk with folks. You know I'm right....

Look at you...on a public forum 12 hours a day screaming there is no God. Truly pathetic

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487025 Nov 1, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June
Peace
Worshipping mental images, or carved images is called idolatry.
It is breaking the this 1st of the Ten Commandments which is the greatest sin.
I am glad you recognize it as such.
Peace
Until you stop insulting me by putting that damned "peace" symbol on your posts, I plan to ignore you ... you pompous Catholic ass!

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487026 Nov 1, 2013
A mental image of a 12th Imam is as important to a Muslim, as is a mental image of Jesus to a Christian.

All mental images are of HIGH value to individual believers. But I suggest that if you don't believe that a 12th Imam exists ... you should understand why I don't believe that Jesus exists.

I suggest the tales started out as images created in the minds of men ... and that is where they live today ... in the minds of the believers that also hold the "personalized" images of the highest value to the selves.
Michael

Canada

#487027 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are down-playing the role of Muslims. They might not harass you to accept their religion in America, but I suggest you make no mistake about it ... that most of them believe that you will burn in Islam's hell if you are not Muslim.
In countries where Muslim's rule, they take their religion in a very serious manner. When on the news you hear of them killing Christians, it's often their own family members that converted to Christianity that they kill.
Christians did the same thing centuries ago. It was popular than but just not popular today.
Sherri l

Falls City, NE

#487028 Nov 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacraments ..confession .Eucharist ..all thing CATHOlic Church says,to do...
JESUS,paid for our,Sin ..blood sacrifice ..the only one,who could ..
Nothing we do can make up to God for the,things,done by us .
He,decreed how,sacrifices were made for sin..But a,PERFECT ONE was needed ..
This,whole idea,we needed an earthly high priest ..a temple in Rome .
Is not what HE SAID ..BE BORN AGAIN INTO FAITH ...in HIM ..not Peter ..who would most likely be repulsed at the wealth in Rome ..
Jesus will give PETER his throne in ISRAEL ....
Our,works ate to be because we love Him...not to gain Salvation.
Rose, you keep on pushing the same ignorant statements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min NoStress4me 64,903
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 10 min andet1987 2,605
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 281,962
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr Peter Ross 857
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 973,971
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,224
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 618,749
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Neville Thompson 45,309
More from around the web