Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 691926 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487020 Nov 1, 2013
From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006 … comes the following……….

The above “reverts”—as Islam calls converts (as they see it, everyone is born a Muslim, it’s just that some of us don’t know it yet
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487021 Nov 1, 2013
Just as were and are Christians taught that unless others become Christian they can't be saved ... Muslims were and are taught that unless all people become Muslim, they will be deprived of Paradise ... so it is the duty of Muslims to make the whole world over as Muslim.

Religion is the problem.
Human Being

Jena, LA

#487022 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
The fact that humans created mental images to worship as though the images loved them in return is but one example of how far humans will go to try to satiate emotional desires.
I suggest that no other animal on earth is as demanding of attention as are humans.
June

Peace

Worshipping mental images, or carved images is called idolatry.

It is breaking the this 1st of the Ten Commandments which is the greatest sin.

I am glad you recognize it as such.

Peace
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487023 Nov 1, 2013
Atheist ... "I understand that you believe in the existence of a 12th Imam, and that you believe the 12th Imam loves you ... but don't you see that Christians believe that the only savior on earth is Jesus and that they, in turn believes Jesus loves them?"

Muslim ... "Yes ... I understand that. But I also KNOW that Jesus will return WITH the twelfth Imam and he will be converted to Islam when he comes."

Atheist ... "But don't you see that it's all a matter of how you have been taught TO believe that becomes all important to you."

Muslim ... "Of course, and that is why it IS all important to me! Allah be Praised."
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#487024 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes all my time trying to impress upon you that "I GET IT" that you only place value on your own personalized images.
Did you get it this time ... that I GET it? Please say "YES" so I feel free to post about other issues.
:)
Yes...now goodbye. We should never see you on here again spreading your bitterness to others.

There are no other issues Grams. You have no one to talk to during the day. So you come here to talk with folks. You know I'm right....

Look at you...on a public forum 12 hours a day screaming there is no God. Truly pathetic
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487025 Nov 1, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June
Peace
Worshipping mental images, or carved images is called idolatry.
It is breaking the this 1st of the Ten Commandments which is the greatest sin.
I am glad you recognize it as such.
Peace
Until you stop insulting me by putting that damned "peace" symbol on your posts, I plan to ignore you ... you pompous Catholic ass!
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487026 Nov 1, 2013
A mental image of a 12th Imam is as important to a Muslim, as is a mental image of Jesus to a Christian.

All mental images are of HIGH value to individual believers. But I suggest that if you don't believe that a 12th Imam exists ... you should understand why I don't believe that Jesus exists.

I suggest the tales started out as images created in the minds of men ... and that is where they live today ... in the minds of the believers that also hold the "personalized" images of the highest value to the selves.
Michael

Canada

#487027 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are down-playing the role of Muslims. They might not harass you to accept their religion in America, but I suggest you make no mistake about it ... that most of them believe that you will burn in Islam's hell if you are not Muslim.
In countries where Muslim's rule, they take their religion in a very serious manner. When on the news you hear of them killing Christians, it's often their own family members that converted to Christianity that they kill.
Christians did the same thing centuries ago. It was popular than but just not popular today.
Sherri l

Falls City, NE

#487028 Nov 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacraments ..confession .Eucharist ..all thing CATHOlic Church says,to do...
JESUS,paid for our,Sin ..blood sacrifice ..the only one,who could ..
Nothing we do can make up to God for the,things,done by us .
He,decreed how,sacrifices were made for sin..But a,PERFECT ONE was needed ..
This,whole idea,we needed an earthly high priest ..a temple in Rome .
Is not what HE SAID ..BE BORN AGAIN INTO FAITH ...in HIM ..not Peter ..who would most likely be repulsed at the wealth in Rome ..
Jesus will give PETER his throne in ISRAEL ....
Our,works ate to be because we love Him...not to gain Salvation.
Rose, you keep on pushing the same ignorant statements.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487029 Nov 1, 2013
The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.

All History ignores Him.

The fact that Christ finds no place in the history of the era in which he lived,—that not one event of his life is recorded by anybody but his own interested and prejudiced biographers,—settles the conclusion, beyond cavil or criticism, that the godlike achievements ascribed to him are naught but fable or fiction.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487030 Nov 1, 2013
It's one issue for you to state that you LOVE Jesus, and it's quite another issue to state that Jesus LOVES you.

That is a presumption ... and a very arrogant one at that ... especially when you go so far as to insinuate that Jesus DOESN'T love others.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487031 Nov 1, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians did the same thing centuries ago. It was popular than but just not popular today.
If the so-titled founding fathers had not separated the Christian factions from killing each other as heretics, by writing separation of church and government into the constitution ... I suggest they would still be at it today.

The bickering of Catholics and Protestants on this forum is but an example of what the bigger picture would be like if they were (as in the old days) allowed to take up arms against each other.

Favoring ones own religion is a very bad habit.

truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487032 Nov 1, 2013
take cup of coffee with creme

Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.chq.ie %252Ffiles%252Fchq%252F2007110 6125713_Crimean%252520war%2525 20banquet%252520(Small).jp.jpg %3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.chq. ie%252Findex.jsp%253Fp%253D352 %2526n%253D362%3B640%3B425

who spy you pape

old altar come from turkey to germany

see coffee is good with cream
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487033 Nov 1, 2013
Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.chq.ie %252Ffiles%252Fchq%252F2007110 6125713_Crimean%252520war%2525 20banquet%252520(Small).jp.jpg %3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.chq. ie%252Findex.jsp%253Fp%253D352 %2526n%253D362%3B640%3B425
necemo tunnel
tanel ttenel tinel tonel tunel

spy

screening=spy
$creen cream
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487034 Nov 1, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you...on a public forum 12 hours a day screaming there is no God. Truly pathetic
If I agreed with your mental "brand" of religion, you would want me on here 24 hours per day ... and you KNOW that is true.

You screaming that the Muslim's god doesn't exist is okie dokie with you ... isn't it hojo???

You are see-through!
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487035 Nov 1, 2013
The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.

As everybody then believed in miracles (at least everybody who dared speak) there was nobody to investigate the reports of such occurrences, to learn whether they were true or false.
Liam

Chicago, IL

#487036 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
It's one issue for you to state that you LOVE Jesus, and it's quite another issue to state that Jesus LOVES you.
That is a presumption ... and a very arrogant one at that ... especially when you go so far as to insinuate that Jesus DOESN'T love others.
Its not a presumption to believe that Jesus loves us
Even if Jesus wasn't the messiah and was just some lunatic or fraud, its still obvious that He loved the world. He went to His death still preaching "forgive them father". If that's not love then what is?
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487037 Nov 1, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...

look geometric asimetric

met
mat met mit mot mut
matthew vehtem vicem

vicem methew
geometric securety see biometric passports cards id anything

see
see why

see my mind why i am upset
see geometric inner of your special security code numbers and so on
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487038 Nov 1, 2013
its not muslim

see
in every religion they have angels Jew Christians Muslims

see
i told you
you are not aware
Gabriel you call on Muslim Jibriel others have some name or similar

see heart..he art every heart

see art as geometric..see you need understood to understand..
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487039 Nov 1, 2013
Concerning devout believers, belittling other people's religions was and is a favorite pastime.

Yet, when I belittle all religion, none of them want to perceive that I am being fair.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Pagan Miracles

Christians are in the habit of assuming that all the miraculous reports in the bible are unquestionably true, while those reported in pagan bibles are mere fables and fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Happy Lesbo 45,926
"Can I have a minute..I wanna flee...?!.uh writ... 11 min Doctor REALITY 1
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 56 min Edthirty 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Dec 2017 News 619,840
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 990,665
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 2 hr Truth 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr TrumpyDumpty 4,397
More from around the web