Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 693272 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Melbourne, Australia

#486272 Oct 29, 2013
its exist very loworganization
its exist very high organizati
which try ruin every person and family

trade with childreens organs and reproductive system are crimeeeeeeeeeeee

trough scene as they try used abortion for goodness for health of benificary of every woman others mining they try achive financial result for crime which is in all aspect entierly against humanity..
wrongggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggg

law which others try used on not moral value gain money and so on is wrong..
in past 4000 years
law against 50% humanity as female are ow-full without any intelectual basic

much more worse they will tell you in heaven is only angels

but fall
why fall
wrong
demonic parents with demonic childrens
fall
wrongggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggg

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#486273 Oct 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cowboy ...You all should head South Afer the holidays,and pick me up ..hope that wagon has AC and heat
Pick me up too...I would love to be in florida in the winter!
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Kitwanga, Canada

#486274 Oct 29, 2013
Protestants, Catholics, and Muslims ... with the exception of the JWs, are (according to theology) not worshipping a false god ... but they ARE worshipping the Abrahamic god in a very false way.

His name is Jehovah, and they refuse to acknowledge him by his given name.

I wonder how long they will pretend they are on the straight and narrow track???

If they activate their consciences, they will admit to their deceitful ways.

Otherwise, they will continue to use the generic term "God" and pretend that Jehovah committed adultery with them against the Jews.
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#486277 Oct 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="chance47"<qu oted text>
Mary gave her consent.
:)

So Jehovah impregnated Mary with her consent HUH?

Jehovah ... "Is it okay if I put invisible sperm in your womb to make you "with child?"

Mary ... "SURE ... why not? All my neighbors will be sure to believe that my baby is born of a God."

Jehovah ... "It's a done deal. And I'll make sure it's a baby boy, as I am a male god and no females are allowed to rule on earth, or in the sky."

Mary ... "Well, that doesn't seem fair to me ... but then, I'm just a woman."

Jehovah ... "That's right and don't you be forgetting that issue either."

truth

Melbourne, Australia

#486278 Oct 29, 2013
former civilizations before exist too much more strongers then today

serve your evillllllllllllllllll
is that nice
noooooooooooooooooooooo
but poor people can't describe something what is high
inteligency then they see with ordinary eye..

now
your naprdivanje =they call story
naprdivanje or usidilice or sila are some as you have university lesson for many students yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
then
deference is exceptional or everything in vain

after all
Our God know why is like that.

Are you for sure you never see or know about tree
which can see or control entire region as innovation but with normal ordinary life others did not know?
Why I am stupid for you?

Many people are as child or comic or artist or many deference talent..its great result find out meaning!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#486282 Oct 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way?
Could they travel through space and land on the moon ... and if so, where is the proof?
Could they put Satellites into orbit. Did they invent cars and trucks. Did they have cell-phones, computers, et cetera?
It seems to me about as mythological as Bigfoot, and they also have yet to find a skeleton suited to the Bigfoot myth.
I don't know whether they did or not."satelites and modern tech as you know it"
They had astronomical observatories which date back to over 250,000 years when placed on google starcharts for dating alignment. Recorded the planets and positions in the solar system before our scientists even had the tools to discover and proved them(and other stars), used arc measurement (surface of the earth etc), and used advanced systems of mathematics and calculation. There are over 4000 pyramid constructions on this planet that follow the calculations and cosmic alignments which would have been impossible given the "supposed" technology available at those times. We are in the process of reconstructing the periodic table of elements right now, because we have realized the physics(and how it all works) was misunderstood and incorrect.

Location hidden

#486283 Oct 29, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>IIf you believe in birth control and use it, God isn't. Your own church goes against birth control.
Yes I do believe in birth control and I am very much aware what the Orthodox Church teaches and yes God is with me and Nick....and when I went to bed last night I didn't see you under the sheets with us....

Location hidden

#486284 Oct 29, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are for pre marital sex.... Did you know birth control is frowned on in the bible?
This is not a sex or a birth control forum..
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#486285 Oct 29, 2013
luciferis smart but fall
yeeeeee

decivers and posessorsare mostly genocidical..yee for many things they make corupt but nice criminal organization which on nice way wage psyhological criminal war..crime

your owfull nice evil diploma are genocidical diploma yee
its perfection in within from your lucifer
but not perfect

not real Creator no.

Real Creator not created anyone for suffering.

addiction to make others suffer coming from luciferian followers
yeeeeeeeeeeeee

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#486286 Oct 29, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
So sera, you are an orthodox Christian and believe in birth control , lets see what your church believes With all the news on birth control methods, what is the orthodox view regarding married couples using birth control methods when they are comfortable with not having any more children?
ANSWER:
It is true that married couples may not always desire to have children when they have marital relations, and this is legitimate. The marital act is not unholy or without purpose and God's blessing just because the intention is not to conceive. However, a number of things should be kept in mind, and the best course of action is always to discuss these private matters with a trusted spiritual advisor, such as your parish priest, another priest (or even lay person), or a monastic or elder. The reasons for not wanting to have children may not be good and legitimate reasons but motivated by materialism and selfishness. This needs to be seriously and prayerfully considered, especially as we sing the psalms of ascent during the presanctified liturgies of Lent:

edited for space

Secondly, the decision is made not to have more children, the means to that end should be carefully considered. Natural family planning is certainly non controversial and very effective. Contrary to what many people think, it is not a Roman Catholic method but may well be used by more Orthodox Christians than Roman Catholics in percentage.
The use of the birth control pill is very problematic because (1) fertility is not a disease but a blessing (2) the side "fail safe" mechanism may be abortive in case fertilization does occur. This possibility should be carefully considered, and a useful article is posted here:
http://www.prolifephysicians.org/abortifacien...
It would be the view of OrthodoxAnswers, although no official document can be cited on this point, that sterilization is not an acceptable means to achieve the end of not having more children.
In 2000, a very large gathering of Orthodox bishops (in this case the gathering of the bishops of the Patriarchate of Moscow and all Russia) approved a document called "Bases of the Social Concepts" which has official standing and which may be useful:
=== Citation begins:
XII. 3. Among the problems which need a religious and moral assessment is that of contraception. Some contraceptives have an abortive effect, interrupting artificially the life of the embryo on the very first stages of his life. Therefore, the same judgements are applicable to the use of them as to abortion. But other means, which do not involve interrupting an already conceived life, cannot be equated with abortion in the least. In defining their attitude to the non-abortive contraceptives, Christian spouses should remember that human reproduction is one of the principal purposes of the divinely established marital union (see, X. 4). The deliberate refusal of childbirth on egoistic grounds devalues marriage and is a definite sin.
At the same time, spouses are responsible before God for the comprehensive upbringing of their children. One of the ways to be responsible for their birth is to restrain themselves from sexual relations for a time. However, Christian spouses should remember the words of St. Paul addressed to them:«Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency»(1 Cor. 7:5).
--
Another Orthodox Internet Expert.Yes, the Orthodox Church places the persons spirituality, relationship with God, and redemption above church rules or a rule from a pope. It is called economia. But as an expert you would now that wouldnt you. Lots of prayer, fasting, reflection precedes any sort of such decision.
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#486287 Oct 29, 2013
crimesiting on top as leaders of many systems and many rganization on many place..
why you need think as they think or respect law of them..
Are you for sure they going win if allready very well known before much more strongers civilizations fall..yee many totaly destroy or remove in another dimension life but still that highly..oh they liked call themself intelect not me..not rich anything at all simply fall.

yep

civilization before exist but all of them been destroy..yee
why

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#486288 Oct 29, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are for pre marital sex.... Did you know birth control is frowned on in the bible?
So is ripping someone's heart out but that did not seem to deter you

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#486289 Oct 29, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You have been misguided, you know nothing about natural family planning, in fact several people have tried to tell you what it is, but you wouldn't listen. If you think that abortion is murder, you would not have said i hope there is never another holocaust. Any pro life supporter knows that there is a holocoast going on right now in this Country. Another thing , the pill is an abortifacient. look it up. So you and sera have fun putting others down and say we hate. You make me laugh. I know what your agenda is and its not very Christian. You are trying to upset me. Won't work.
My only possible agenda,..stated ..asked for and begged ..is,for you to stop following my posts,as you just showed .by dragging things,from.YET A THIRD NON RELATED FORUM....harassing me to let everyone know I had a baby at 17 ..which I had NOT shared here..You seem to revel in other people's hurt

and harassing my friends

just debate .the issue ...

For the over twentieth time ..leave me alone ......stop the harassment ..what is,wrong with you ..

I've tried ignoring you ..You drag posts,to harass me .. which did not ..You insult my friends,
And me,and people who are not here

You post about people NOT even here To defend themselves.

Talk about others,..
Said things,about your own priest to defend yourself ...

I honestly do not get it at all ...

Once again ..I will NEVER fight your battles ...

Please,stop this,...

GOD BLESS you and help me forgive you
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#486290 Oct 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know whether they did or not."satelites and modern tech as you know it"
They had astronomical observatories which date back to over 250,000 years when placed on google starcharts for dating alignment. Recorded the planets and positions in the solar system before our scientists even had the tools to discover and proved them(and other stars), used arc measurement (surface of the earth etc), and used advanced systems of mathematics and calculation. There are over 4000 pyramid constructions on this planet that follow the calculations and cosmic alignments which would have been impossible given the "supposed" technology available at those times. We are in the process of reconstructing the periodic table of elements right now, because we have realized the physics(and how it all works) was misunderstood and incorrect.
Alignments of the planets to build pyramids are one thing. Travelling into space is quite another.

I also doubt that they had the advancements in medical and other areas that we have today.

I suggest that those born with debilitating disfigurements or diseases or those that suffered from accidents ever lived long at all.

I don't think that those old days should be glamorized in any way whatsoever.

Human nature is what it is and I suggest that we are not all that far from the cave.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#486291 Oct 29, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Apostolic Tradition
The biblical teaching that birth control is wrong is found even more explicitly among the Church Fathers, who recognized the biblical and natural law principles underlying the condemnation.
In A.D. 195, Clement of Alexandria wrote, "Because of its divine institution for the propagation of man, the seed is not to be vainly ejaculated, nor is it to be damaged, nor is it to be wasted" (The Instructor of Children 2:10:91:2).
Hippolytus of Rome wrote in 255 that "on account of their prominent ancestry and great property, the so-called faithful [certain Christian women who had affairs with male servants] want no children from slaves or lowborn commoners,[so] they use drugs of sterility or bind themselves tightly in order to expel a fetus which has already been engendered" (Refutation of All Heresies9:12).
Around 307 Lactantius explained that some "complain of the scantiness of their means, and allege that they have not enough for bringing up more children, as though, in truth, their means were in [their] power ... or God did not daily make the rich poor and the poor rich. Wherefore, if any one on any account of poverty shall be unable to bring up children, it is better to abstain from relations with his wife" (Divine Institutes 6:20).
The First Council of Nicaea, the first ecumenical council and the one that defined Christ’s divinity, declared in 325, "If anyone in sound health has castrated himself, it behooves that such a one, if enrolled among the clergy, should cease [from his ministry], and that from henceforth no such person should be promoted. But, as it is evident that this is said of those who willfully do the thing and presume to castrate themselves, so if any have been made eunuchs by barbarians, or by their masters, and should otherwise be found worthy, such men this canon admits to the clergy" (Canon 1)
And people,were,supposed to have relations,WHEN they WERE LIKELY TO CONCEIVE...alleged rules,given to Moses,.the ONLY TIME GOD spoke about the issue .

This kind of negates,'the Catholic birth control ..

Thing is very many Catholics use ALL KINDS OF BC .

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#486292 Oct 29, 2013
The art of automobile bodywork using molten lead has been all but lost in 50 years. Some modern repair persons even think it is a myth.

How much could have been lost by our species, people identical in brain and body to us, in the last 30,000 years ?
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#486293 Oct 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>This is not a sex or a birth control forum..
I don't mind if people discuss sex or birth control.

Except for procreation Catholics seemed to pretend to be against both issues ... although 90% of women in one of the abortion clinics and 80% in another abortion clinic were Catholic.

It's difficult to know people by their actions, when we hide our actions ... and words ... well ... we all know how easily we try to deceive each other.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#486294 Oct 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Pick me up too...I would love to be in florida in the winter!
Tell thunder or Preston..who ever is,driving .Lol

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#486295 Oct 29, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Apostolic Tradition
The biblical teaching that birth control is wrong is found even more explicitly among the Church Fathers, who recognized the biblical and natural law principles underlying the condemnation.
In A.D. 195, Clement of Alexandria wrote, "Because of its divine institution for the propagation of man, the seed is not to be vainly ejaculated, nor is it to be damaged, nor is it to be wasted" (The Instructor of Children 2:10:91:2).
Hippolytus of Rome wrote in 255 that "on account of their prominent ancestry and great property, the so-called faithful [certain Christian women who had affairs with male servants] want no children from slaves or lowborn commoners,[so] they use drugs of sterility or bind themselves tightly in order to expel a fetus which has already been engendered" (Refutation of All Heresies9:12).
Around 307 Lactantius explained that some "complain of the scantiness of their means, and allege that they have not enough for bringing up more children, as though, in truth, their means were in [their] power ... or God did not daily make the rich poor and the poor rich. Wherefore, if any one on any account of poverty shall be unable to bring up children, it is better to abstain from relations with his wife" (Divine Institutes 6:20).
The First Council of Nicaea, the first ecumenical council and the one that defined Christ’s divinity, declared in 325, "If anyone in sound health has castrated himself, it behooves that such a one, if enrolled among the clergy, should cease [from his ministry], and that from henceforth no such person should be promoted. But, as it is evident that this is said of those who willfully do the thing and presume to castrate themselves, so if any have been made eunuchs by barbarians, or by their masters, and should otherwise be found worthy, such men this canon admits to the clergy" (Canon 1)
Have you already forgotten what your own pope said about your obsession?
Or don't you even follow him?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-19/pope...
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#486296 Oct 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
My only possible agenda,..stated ..asked for and begged ..is,for you to stop following my posts,as you just showed .by dragging things,from.YET A THIRD NON RELATED FORUM....harassing me to let everyone know I had a baby at 17 ..which I had NOT shared here..You seem to revel in other people's hurt
and harassing my friends
just debate .the issue ...
For the over twentieth time ..leave me alone ......stop the harassment ..what is,wrong with you ..
I've tried ignoring you ..You drag posts,to harass me .. which did not ..You insult my friends,
And me,and people who are not here
You post about people NOT even here To defend themselves.
Talk about others,..
Said things,about your own priest to defend yourself ...
I honestly do not get it at all ...
Once again ..I will NEVER fight your battles ...
Please,stop this,...
GOD BLESS you and help me forgive you
What's wrong with having a baby at seventeen?

I was pregnant out of wedlock at seventeen ... and I survived all the clucking of tongues that went on all around me.

I had a neighbor years ago who feigned shock when I told her my story ... but later I found out from others that SHE had a baby by a married man before she married her current husband.

I suggest you don't allow people to irritate you, and they will stop ... because they find it of no more FUN.

Laugh with them and they will go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 25 min Travesty 52,159
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Rider on the Storm 992,009
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 41 min Doctor REALITY 10
My girlfriend’s vegan. Need some tips and insi... 55 min michaelv2 1
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 58 min Doctor REALITY 35
THANK YOU, Pastor Charles CAPPS of England, Ark... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,994
More from around the web