Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685932 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#485932 Oct 28, 2013
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#485933 Oct 28, 2013
law is not exist
exist only to cover up organization and persons on power
others are simply nowhere
trough history and time good people with good souls and name are been used rejected prosecuted and so on..
byyyyyy
don't be liar
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#485934 Oct 28, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>We love you June.
Nothing in the book that says we have to like you.
Yeah ... you love me so much you agree with your image of a god that I deserve hell for not believing as you believe.

Thanks a bunch!

With fiends like you, I don't need enemies.

OOPS! I forgot the "r."

:)

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#485935 Oct 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because June has chosen NOT to claim to be ANYTHING---by rejecting EVERYTHING!..... You, Confrinting "claim" to be a bible only preacher sent by God! But the fact is that you do "NOTHING" but (burger flip) bible verses (on on top of the other) by quoting and misquote bible verses, then interpreting (or better yet misinterpreting bible verses) by attacking the faith and salvation of other Christians and their personal relationship to Jesus Christ (especially Catholics) God is NOT THE AUTHOR of your condemning, judgmental, hostile and hatefilled ministery. Your only TRUE CLAIM as a bible only vindictive preacher is that YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR GOD,(never have nor ever will) until you come to TRUE SALVATION in Jesus Christ!!!
~~~
You are a disciple of Constantine -ism...If you were a Christian you would be a disciple of Christ.

your obsession is with ROME..

Rom_6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485936 Oct 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.really ..only Catholics,have Jesus,as,Lord ..BELUEVE,in Him.as,Saviour???
You are,wrong
If you keep lying and pretending the popes did not teach that dogma ... your nose is going to grow!

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Athanasian Creed
1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith;
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485937 Oct 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you months,ago ...And three,Times,today ..please,
I do not bow,to a,pope ..
I'm NOT CATHOLIC ..the,RCC,was,wrong in having anything to do with this,directly or through their monarchs ...
So you believe you can by-pass Catholicism the way it was originally taught and make-up your own buy-product???

That's cagey stuff in deed!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485938 Oct 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that very thing ..he was,an egomaniac .
I did not say he loved Christ
He,said he was Catholic .not me
What determines a Catholic apparently is according to each individual.

Silly people ... telling each other who is a good or a bad Catholic ... when all the popes from the get-go hired hit men to do their nasty deeds of torturing and killing those who disagreed with their dogmas as heretics.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#485939 Oct 28, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>No one is slandering anyone. Do you know what slandering is? Rose is wrong on a lot, and I don't know why she is on a Catholic forum. It is my place to correct her, you are acting like a child, I am Catholic and she is wrong in what she believes about the Church. If someone tells her she's wrong, is that harassment? Of course not. You better look at yourself before you post about others.
I guess I don't know what slander is. Maybe you can take me under your wing and school me..lol

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#485940 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Self's myth!
:o)

Glad you can join us!

Self.

Have you recognized it yet?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485941 Oct 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am against ABORTION...as you well know ...
But if you could would you make abortion illegal, so that all those women of the Catholic faith were either forced to carry to term, or to take their chances with back-street butchers or home type abortions???

What is your choice ... oh servant of everything HOLY???

Location hidden

#485942 Oct 28, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe Christ fulfilled Mosaic Law? Catholicism is an extension of Judaism . Christ was Jewish, Christ started One Holy Catholic Church.
According to the Catholic church but Not according to my church....sooo you think your correct and I think I am...
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#485943 Oct 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
As expected you closed your eyes and immeidiately went for something that does not respond to the points in the article of which you did not read. However your second link does have gross exaggerations. However the BBC run by the Protestant state has found it necessaryt to admit exaggerations. Protestants burned far more witches. The slaughter of Jews as a program decreed by the Popes is nonsense. You want to pretend that the whole world was ruled by the Church. Remain clueless. Meanwhile secualar and religious schoalars are seeing the truth with meticulous records. Now your hero Martin Luther was another story. The Jews and their lies his book was used often by Joseph Goebels and sorry to burst your bubble again but the Church was a huge thorn in Hitlers side. So the Hitlers Pope people are utterly clueless. If you want to respond to a specific piece then do so dont just rattle off a list of general babblings in typical protestant fashion. I offered historical facts of decrees issued. And by the way John Paul II apologized for wrongs that were committed by members of the church. He did not decry the inquistions of which you are totally ignorant about.

Reality: On November 6, 1994, the London BBC aired an amazing testimony to the falsity of these claims in a documentary titled "The Myth of the Spanish Inquisition." In it, historians admitted that "this image is false. It is a distortion disseminated 400 years ago and accepted ever since. Each case that came before the Spanish Inquisition in its 300-year history had its own file." Now, those files are being gathered together and studied properly for the first time. Prof. Henry Kamen, an expert in the field, admitted candidly that the files are detailed, exhaustive, and bring to light a very different version of the Spanish Inquisition.

Here is another link for you to ignore with facts. I know you hate those.

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologeti...

Albuquerque, NM

#485944 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Within religion, it put on a false front. It feigns to love me, while claiming that I'm only worthy of the devil's hell.
Ya know, I never cuddled Molly either.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485945 Oct 28, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I don't know what slander is. Maybe you can take me under your wing and school me..lol
Teaching others that they will go to hell if they don't believe as you believe ... is an excellent explanation of slander in the guise of speaking for a god.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485946 Oct 28, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You are a disciple of Constantine -ism...If you were a Christian you would be a disciple of Christ.
How funny that a Protestant would believe he is a disciple of a Jew.

Hilarious stuff!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#485947 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
What determines a Catholic apparently is according to each individual.
Silly people ... telling each other who is a good or a bad Catholic ... when all the popes from the get-go hired hit men to do their nasty deeds of torturing and killing those who disagreed with their dogmas as heretics.
'Come on Mad Mother June!
Give us another creepy Holloween story!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485948 Oct 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said ..recently in fact ..That very thing ..the,persecution of the,Jews,..horrible,.
Their losing SECULAR POWER ..the REFORMATION..most likely an indirect consequence ..God works,His ways,.
If they curse you ..they will be cursed.
AGAIN ..JUNE,..NOT CATHOLIC...
If you are not Catholic or Protestant ... then I suggest you are a Christian Wiccan ... which is totally laughable.

One Wiccan called it "Christian Lite." Hahahaha

Albuquerque, NM

#485950 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I'd like to be fly on the heavenly wall when Jesus and mother Mary get to conversing about how they veered off the righteous path of Judaism to end their eternal lives up there with all those popes and Jerry Falwell.
And I wonder what Jehovah is doing without so many of his rod and his staff to bear holy witness unto him.
I suggest that is NOT thunder that you sometimes hear up there in the sky.
My guess is, those holy wars started in the sky and then fell from the sky to earth.
Oh - I know now - you are talking about ufos!

https://www.youtube.com/results...
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485952 Oct 28, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Protestants burned far more witches.
I agree that the Protestants in the Middle Ages burned those in each other's denominations as witches, as there were very few Catholics allowed in Salem at the time.

But both Pagans and Catholics burned what they believed were offenders of gods in Europe for centuries. And there is no getting around that issue.

Location hidden

#485953 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Teaching others that they will go to hell if they don't believe as you believe ... is an excellent explanation of slander in the guise of speaking for a god.
gee June, come on,can you meet me half way? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Gabriel 985,758
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 48 min Doctor Trump 27,079
Why are so many black people so FAT? (Jul '09) 2 hr juliakk 230
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 2 hr juliakk 67
make money online. free. easy to start. no cred... (Sep '15) 2 hr juliakk 9
Leftists libs DONT KNOW their own history 4 hr Wake Up 2
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 5 hr Johnny 69
More from around the web