Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 640979 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#485524 Oct 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the ones that are destined to hell???
:)
All means including you....

Location hidden

#485525 Oct 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,they do.
SHE ,is,a nice woman .
It's,sad .....
Thank you...I does not matter to me what some here believe me to be.My true friends know me for what I really am...Aint no one here putting food on my table, a roof over my head or clothes on my back...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485526 Oct 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Thanks for the straightforward explanation.
I believe there has developed a great deal of misinformation and exaggeration within the church(s)[followers]...which most could be put to rest, except for stubborn bigotry and hatred.
ALL churches(people) are guilty of iniquities. Until they see themselves honestly, they can not "fix" them...and there will be no "peace". That is what Jesus was trying to tell folks 2000 years ago.
If one replaces Pharisee with Catholic Priest and Sadducee with Protestant Minister, then Jesus makes as much sense today as 2000 years ago.

If Jesus comes back, the Christian Churches will be screaming once again to have him murdered.

Location hidden

#485527 Oct 27, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I just reported you.
Thank you...now stop harassing Rose..

Location hidden

#485528 Oct 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
KNIT..HUSKER ...whatever name,
Please stop picking on SERA,...for commenting on what you said on a,PUBLIC FORUM about your priest..to excuse the nasty word you Said .
<quoted text>
I pray the poor man never reads,topix.
She was standing up for your Church .
And what you BElieve about my early education makes no difference . I have proved many times, I don't lie.
<quoted text>
You followed me here with some silly typo about my dog months, ago On your other name Persnickety . I think ..You use so many names it's hard to keep.up
You drag the business from one forum to another ..it's unseemly ..And rude to people here who do not know those people or care,.And the people you gossip about ...who are not present to defend themselves .
Every one can tell its,because SERA,is,my friend ..You go after her
Please,stop ...
I have not been answering you for week ..so you go after her .
The whole thing is childish
Post about your beliefs,....not personal attacks,..PLEASE for the twentieth time at least ...
God bless you and give you peace . I pray for you..
That you find,the peace you should have .
And,for myself and others,you cause to have bad feelings,..And hurt
rOse...do not let this all bother you. It does not bother me one bit.I have stood up for the Catholic Church against her statements that's its ok for their priest to swear.I am sure when my post are reviewed by Topix they will see who the real harassment lies.

Location hidden

#485529 Oct 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya and everyone knows it.
Thank you..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#485530 Oct 27, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>rOse...do not let this all bother you. It does not bother me one bit.I have stood up for the Catholic Church against her statements that's its ok for their priest to swear.I am sure when my post are reviewed by Topix they will see who the real harassment lies.
True ...:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#485531 Oct 27, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you...I does not matter to me what some here believe me to be.My true friends know me for what I really am...Aint no one here putting food on my table, a roof over my head or clothes on my back...
Lol...hey ..thought I was the cook ;)
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#485532 Oct 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you check in your own religion for lies. There are plenty to go around.
And YOU June are the "trumpet section" leader for the spreading of lies on this forum!!!
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#485533 Oct 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
When the mind..priests,and my catechism.old me I was a Roman Catholic .
I had never heard the word WHORE ..LEt alone Babylon ..And,I thought BLESSED Virgin Mary ,was an actual name ..no one told us what the second word meant ..
Around EIGTH grade,or ninth I figured out it was a DESCRIPION forays state,.
Still never heard WHOTE OF BABYLON. And was still TOLD by different NUNS AND PRIESTS. I WAS A ROMAN CATHOLIC ...And still as,far as,I remember ..Did not know,any Protestants
However ..having tried to convey this to you .several times,....enjoy whatever ideas you've been told Clay ...call me a name if you feel better doing so. I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT WAS TRUE ...had NOTHING TO DO WITH DISRESPECT ...nor any non CATHOLic.
I was as a young person ROMSN CATHOLIC ...
Not everything is,a Protestant conspiracy
Now you know the truth, Rose. Doesn't it feel good to know the truth?
You can still call yourself Roman Catholic- as do I. Only now it'll be in the correct context.

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485534 Oct 27, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>All means including you....
Of COURSE you believe that I will go to hell. That's what being a "devout" Christian en-tales.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485535 Oct 27, 2013
As a child I knew that I could not belong to the Christian faith, as I had no desire to believe that I would go to heaven while others went to hell.

I always found it odd that so many people would believe that a god they claimed loved everybody, would accept them and yet reject others.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485536 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If one replaces Pharisee with Catholic Priest and Sadducee with Protestant Minister, then Jesus makes as much sense today as 2000 years ago.
If Jesus comes back, the Christian Churches will be screaming once again to have him murdered.
I believe you are right.
The bigotry and hatred in civilization is at the highest level in history...and who do we have to thank for that?
Pagans have endured it for thousands of years at the hands of the Abrahamics.
It seems the little people can't even handle the "verbal" abuse among themselves, let alone the threat of torture and extinction in the here and now.
Pagans are not afraid of hell...we [live] in a hell created by the bigots and narcissists of Abrahamic religion.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485537 Oct 27, 2013
And of course the Jewish theologians also wrote and preached that those who did not follow their preferential dogmas were destined to an afterlife of misery.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Gehenna (ge hen a)(Heb.) The place of eternal torment. Strictly speaking, it means the “Valley of Hinnom”(Ge-Hinnom), where the sacrifices of BAAL and MOLOCH were offered . It came to be regarded as a place of unquenchable fire, possibly from the fires of Moloch.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485538 Oct 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU June are the "trumpet section" leader for the spreading of lies on this forum!!!
If I believed as you believe, would I be spreading REAL truth ... or just the truth ... according to hojo???

Location hidden

#485539 Oct 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...hey ..thought I was the cook ;)
Yu is da cook!....LOL I shall call you Chuck Wagon Rosie...LOL

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485540 Oct 27, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know the truth, Rose. Doesn't it feel good to know the truth?
You can still call yourself Roman Catholic- as do I. Only now it'll be in the correct context.

Location hidden

#485541 Oct 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of COURSE you believe that I will go to hell. That's what being a "devout" Christian en-tales.
I know what my faith believes but I don't speak for God...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485542 Oct 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
As a child I knew that I could not belong to the Christian faith, as I had no desire to believe that I would go to heaven while others went to hell.
I always found it odd that so many people would believe that a god they claimed loved everybody, would accept them and yet reject others.
As a child, I realized that the God of the Bible was an evil POS.
I thought Jesus was rebelling against that false deity.
Maybe he was but his message got lost in 2000 years of Christian lies.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485543 Oct 27, 2013
Theologians wrote tales about Moses. No man named Moses wrote in first-person style lingo.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book “Smith’s Bible Dictionary.

Moses (Heb. Mosheh,“drawn,” i. e. from the water; in the Coptic it means “saved from the water”) the legislator of the Jewish people, and in a certain sense the founder of the Jewish religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 min DENG 38,278
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min ROCCO 37,094
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min good advice 44,251
NASA's MORONIC "theory" on the origions of life... 22 min Doctor REALITY 1
Mexicunn men in America r punk zza beechizz!! 25 min Doctor REALITY 13
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min good advice 618,265
Sissy Boys love black guys 33 min Doctor REALITY 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 280,834
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 969,763
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 104,540
More from around the web