Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654142 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#485086 Oct 26, 2013
no..your Creator not created anyone for suffering less any judgment..

evil killers is evil killers
truth

Perth, Australia

#485087 Oct 26, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24671796

oni dimnjake
i one case sa brass i train station..see tiny geometric way

i am not care what you think
ona strana ko od vaze aha3
Liam

Chicago, IL

#485088 Oct 26, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a trained twister of truth. Romans 10:17, "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." What is the word of God? The Bible.
You are on cult pamphlet overdrive tonight!!
Could you provide book, chapter, and verse that says the word of God is only the Bible?. Book, chapter and verse that gives us a list of Books to include in this Bible?
You're spreading a new and strange doctrine. I'm convinced after talking with you, that you believe the Bible is a god. That's idolatry. How ironic is that?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#485089 Oct 26, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,Sera,
It's,obviously not that my belief In My Lord,has,anything to do with when and,how they wrote.
Was a conjecture,..didn't realize it was,so controversial .
Another question we can ask I imagine,..
There's no controversy at all Rose, no one who knows the first thing about biblical history will "conjecture" that the gospels were written before at least 30 after Christ's Ascension.

It's become controversial in your view only because you find it almost impossible to concede anything to a Catholic.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#485090 Oct 26, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what she said Oldjg, she agreed that the Word of God came before the church, how could it not if faith comes by hearing.
Jesus is the Word. He came before He founded His Church. The NT came after the Church was founded.
truth

Perth, Australia

#485091 Oct 26, 2013
see that dim.n.jak as vasa
so tiny from top
as like this geometric \
then crossing down as \\\\\\\\\

see on 3
when you see vasaas dimnjak=chimney as around as o'clock
its as 11 and 5 keeeeeeeeee

see
.\./.
(...)
....\\\\\\

smrk maciji brk
truth

Perth, Australia

#485092 Oct 26, 2013
now you are mr and mrs sipurika
as tea are red as sipurika sijurika
i never drink tea

be very careful
someone can give back

trough chimney are black ash
trough magic vasa are curse
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#485093 Oct 26, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Regina agrees with me, the Word of God was first.
Why do you keep manipulating, twisting and distorting the words of Regina regarding the Word of God. For you "fundies" the Word of God is the bible alone, a 17th century "concocted, invented and (made-up) Protestant "fictitious myth" which NEVER was. nor EVER has been true. Jesus Christ is the Word, which became flesh. This (unwritten Word) before the Bible was ever written in 397 AD, over 450 years, which came after the Church comes to us from Christ and the Apostles through BOTH the written and the oral tradition (2 Thess 2:15). The Word of God has been entrusted to Jesus Christs Church that Our Lord built upon the rock of Peter Matthew 16:13-21, The ineffable wisdom of God is make known through His Church (Eph 3:9-10 and confirmed by Paul in I Timothy 3:15 when he calls THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH. There is "only one TRUTH" not 42,000+ contradicting "bible only" (Relative Truths) that are splintered, fractured and divided...... Your 21st century (modernistic" self-appointed bible only editorialist interpreters are "all over the place" when it comes to "FACTUAL, AUTHENTICATED AND PROVEN Historical and Biblical TRUTH!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#485094 Oct 26, 2013
((((((((((
000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000
))))))))))

FUGggVv8JxOI%252FAAAAAAAADGw%2 52FcyYL6nqkTBA%252Fs1600%252FM ozart_magic_flute.jpg%3Bhttp%2 53A%252F%252Fyovisto.blogspot. com%252F2012%252F09%252Fmozart s-famous-masonic-opera-magic-f lute.html%3B1025%3B778

see
mocart

meculet=is krpa na glavi=woman peace of cloth over head
truth

Perth, Australia

#485095 Oct 26, 2013
nasla krpa zakrpu
did your grandmother krpa
whats deference krepotine ili crkavice from krpotine
peace of cloth

how you call tiny animals as bugs krpushe ili ushi
shut up
its suck-blade sukers from ears in sheep goats dogs cats and so on moljci bugs.

How you call bugs in computer minds?
truth

Perth, Australia

#485096 Oct 26, 2013
decorate is vasa see they bring mirh gold and many present..
any present can be decorated as geometric crafty even deadly meaning..
What a shame..how you can attack me?

Is that you hojo?

aj hoko..
did you see that pyramide symbol head as cover up mumija..
see as peace of cloth over head..jee

see hojo from side right and left
tradition and culture of old ladys with cloth on head as code as secrets..

think not wink hojo
1/3
1/3
1/3
last too
300 too
100 too
10 too
3 too

see for both side

see
1/3 death hojo
o hojo study symbols

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#485097 Oct 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstand.
Gnostic was given to a group of men by the early "Church Fathers" because of the root word "gnosis" - meaning knowledge.
"The Gnostic Society Library" the name of the association that has translated these texts, is just a name used. ALthough this society of scholars are probably not "Gnostic" in their belief, it is only a name being used.
It doesn't mean GoThomas is Gnostic, it just categorizes this book with them.
IMO - if one is to think these teachings are "Gnostic" then one must also include the canonical teachings as "Gnostic" as well, but people don't - because other men said they weren't. "God" never did.
And yet you gave me a link which SAYS Gnostic ..then don't like if I
Refer to it as such ....

Sorry ..how would I know that

Not playing .

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#485098 Oct 26, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no controversy at all Rose, no one who knows the first thing about biblical history will "conjecture" that the gospels were written before at least 30 after Christ's Ascension.
It's become controversial in your view only because you find it almost impossible to concede anything to a Catholic.
Seriously Anthony ..no..And honestly...That a disciple wrote something as he travelled with or after Jesus in. No way contradicts anything at all.

I DID NOT as you said...Say they passed out these writings .
I'm saying the Gospels might have been contributed to
By earlier writing .

Nothing anywhere contradicts that .NOWHERR does it say nothing was written ever about Christ until 30 years later when it was known.

If writing something down was not Catholic ..You folks would have to throw,a lot of things away .

This has nothing to do with your religion..

And I sincerely hope you saw my answer to you regarding the telephone comment .me being such an old lady and all

All those WRITINGS you folks throw out at us ..a few which seen not o agree on some things ..are exactly the point ...people WROTE ..
SO IT WOULD NOT BE A GAME OF TELEPHONE ..

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#485099 Oct 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. This IS my day job.
:)
June, you couldn't hold down a hand job with superglue.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#485100 Oct 26, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,Sera,
It's,obviously not that my belief In My Lord,has,anything to do with when and,how they wrote.
Was a conjecture,..didn't realize it was,so controversial .
Another question we can ask I imagine,..
Its not really about what you say Rose Its YOU and the fact you are friends with us.No matter what you say of I say and nick we get those peanuts..lol...remember, takes a BIGGER person to walk away..GBU Have a great day!

Location hidden

#485101 Oct 26, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what she was meaning is that they could have written notes to be used later....

Location hidden

#485102 Oct 26, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep manipulating, twisting and distorting the words of Regina regarding the Word of God. For you "fundies" the Word of God is the bible alone, a 17th century "concocted, invented and (made-up) Protestant "fictitious myth" which NEVER was. nor EVER has been true. Jesus Christ is the Word, which became flesh. This (unwritten Word) before the Bible was ever written in 397 AD, over 450 years, which came after the Church comes to us from Christ and the Apostles through BOTH the written and the oral tradition (2 Thess 2:15). The Word of God has been entrusted to Jesus Christs Church that Our Lord built upon the rock of Peter Matthew 16:13-21, The ineffable wisdom of God is make known through His Church (Eph 3:9-10 and confirmed by Paul in I Timothy 3:15 when he calls THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH. There is "only one TRUTH" not 42,000+ contradicting "bible only" (Relative Truths) that are splintered, fractured and divided...... Your 21st century (modernistic" self-appointed bible only editorialist interpreters are "all over the place" when it comes to "FACTUAL, AUTHENTICATED AND PROVEN Historical and Biblical TRUTH!!
I think you are misunderstand Marges post..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#485103 Oct 26, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Its not really about what you say Rose Its YOU and the fact you are friends with us.No matter what you say of I say and nick we get those peanuts..lol...remember, takes a BIGGER person to walk away..GBU Have a great day!
True ..guess I just think I would have written thongs,down that I found,profound .

I keep notes just on a forum.

Imagine listening to the,Messiah I have been waiting for generations .

I'd tell people . Send messages,to friends,to come hear Him.
Write,what He,did ...for myself .
But your right ..it is,an argument with no end ..until we can ask .

And was NOT meant o be anti Catholic ...
truth

Perth, Australia

#485104 Oct 26, 2013
please how you wrote
small letters g abd b
but so nice beautifull in wroting
pisano slovo
g and b as in witin as two 0 on top piasno in wrotiong its look as propelo choper on front or much more wing or anything in car airplain

my mind is not yours
i told you
i am not teacher here to anyone
nothing can't fly as my mind
why
in reality i am not fly no

please tell me how you call birds as prahistoric animals ima big kljun
pterodactyl

see similar

i wrote
name
madeline
i do
myself see red sea
who come diveded
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

i wrote as secrets two birds with big kljun in geometric way but much more as two graveyards as two fingers

much more

don't play with me

i am not youuuuuuuuuuu

you can fly in burma
o many birds exist

why twins building bum

see
two grave yards two fingers
see as red sea

see

i make many droving on my way

i told you my mind not yours
be good

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#485105 Oct 26, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I think what she was meaning is that they could have written notes to be used later....
For themselves mostly ..I think ..who knew,what was,going to happen..
Or that there WOUKD be a posterity ...for any children I might have ..fir friends,..why do people ...write down anything ??
It's important TO THEM.

Btw, Good morning ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Catcher1 64,130
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 10 min gundee123 826
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 29 min Classic 3,824
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min Lbj 106,549
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 973,849
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 45,248
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 183,181
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 281,890
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 17 hr andy 43
More from around the web