Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,372
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
marge

Ames, IA

#484068 Oct 21, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
No lol I'm not that good ..we had tomatoes at one TIMe ..no goof .
The only thing we grow,well is,wonderful mangos,
We have people knocking st the door or just taking them .
we're up north we grow apples and and grapes mostly, so how far south are you?
marge

Ames, IA

#484069 Oct 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have three University degrees and hold a position as a college professor.
All you have is mental illness and a "magic book".
It is so cute when mental midgets like you think they know more than those of who actually bothered to get an education.
yet you must resort to name calling?

We have GOD on our side. May He Bless you.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484070 Oct 21, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
yet you must resort to name calling?....
You lunatics are the name callers.

You think you are better than everyone else.

In reality you are just pathetic liars and the morons that follow them.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484071 Oct 21, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
We have GOD on our side....
You might as well have Superman.

Just as fictional and useless.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#484072 Oct 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well have Superman.
Just as fictional and useless.
There is coming a day...

Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#484073 Oct 21, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
That movie ..Lol ..forget the name
NO BEANS
Blazing Saddles LOL
endtimes

Marietta, GA

#484075 Oct 22, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

http://youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#484076 Oct 22, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your other contradicting and inconsistent 42,169+ bible only editorialists EACH seem to be "appointing yourselves" as the final authorities over the Word of God......... In fact, you have "rejected" much of what Jesus Christ HIMSELF said (as biblical TRUTH, because it doesn't agree and fit in with your anti-catholic (bible only--agenda)...... The WORD OF GOD is NOT the bible only,(never has been despite what you bible only "fundamentalist" keep trying to "push"!!! The bible says "just the opposite"!! The WORD OF GOD comes from Jesus Christ and the Apostles through BOTH the written and the unwritten (oral tradition) 2 Thess 2:15 which has been entrusted to the Church that Jesus HIMSELF built upon the rock of Peter (Matt 16:13-21 and I Timothy 3:15)..... The TRUTH is the ineffable wisdom of God that is made known through HIS CHURCH (Eph 3:9-10). You, truth, claim to be this (strict) "bible only" follower and believer YET you (continually) "reject" what is written in the bible, by "picking and choosing ONLY what you want to believe!!!
For once why don't you embrace everyone who DOESN'T THINK JUST LIKE YOU, instead of creating a negative image of yourself?

I don't believe for one minute your parish priest would endorse your rants against others.

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#484077 Oct 22, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't long ago but actually recent and I brought it up, because she isn't so nice. The poster who had the abortion is not sorry for killing her unborn child, she has fought tooth and nail against the pro life movement. Rose was played by the pro aborts. The pro life posters really had tried to be friends with her, including me, but she came off as not so pro life by supporting abortifaciants and pre marital sex. She actually turned on the pro life posters and caused a lot of grief. Roser posted how we should give teenagedgirls the pill in case their impulses kicked in.
Marching up and down streets with posters does nothing but draw attention to yourself. The general public has become numb to this tactic.

.....If one is REALLY! concerned about abortions than pro-life people should band together, offer these women support, collect money, go into the hosptials and women shelters pay the women if they would carry their babies to full term and have adoption agencies set up, instead of condeming some poor young girl who might have no support mechanism or no one to turn to.

Its time you get to work instead of useless marching and hateful condemning.

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#484078 Oct 22, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't long ago but actually recent and I brought it up, because she isn't so nice. The poster who had the abortion is not sorry for killing her unborn child, she has fought tooth and nail against the pro life movement. Rose was played by the pro aborts. The pro life posters really had tried to be friends with her, including me, but she came off as not so pro life by supporting abortifaciants and pre marital sex. She actually turned on the pro life posters and caused a lot of grief. Roser posted how we should give teenagedgirls the pill in case their impulses kicked in.
Most teens have pre-marital sex. Thats life! I had pre-marital sex, lot of times, and enjoyed every minute of it, and I am now 63.

You are just pissing into the wind with your condemning.

Judy

Angus, Canada

#484079 Oct 22, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
For once why don't you embrace everyone who DOESN'T THINK JUST LIKE YOU, instead of creating a negative image of yourself?
I don't believe for one minute your parish priest would endorse your rants against others.
Good post!
Plain old common sense is not use often enough these days.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#484080 Oct 22, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
Where was your voice on the most serious matter in the catholic church?

Since the inception of the roman catholic church sexual abuse by catholic clergy on our children worldwide has been documented in the churches very own canon laws and papal documents, lieing, deceiving and covering up the worst sins of all, and offering no help to the young victims. Where was your voice on these matters?

http://www.awrsipe.com/patrick_wall/executive...

UNBELIEVABLE!

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#484081 Oct 22, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Blazing Saddles LOL
Oh yeah that was it ..silly movie,..
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#484082 Oct 22, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Oh BULLS**T YOU are no miss manners. And yes you do support abortion. You support the pill and even told people to give it to unmarried young adults and teenagers in case they give in. YOU can't and won't believe in teaching children that pre marital sex is wrong. YOU support Bitner Foo and all the rest of the pro aborts. YOU did not make any friends on the pro life side, did ya. YOU supported foo when myself and others complained on rthe words foo used to describe Jesus. You posted how there was a lost tribe known as the jebusses. Why are you on a Catholic forum if you are against the Church sooooo much?
James 3: 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. 10 From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.

Don't you just love it when someone who claims to be a Christian and then denies Christ with their mouth.

and we wonder why there are atheists among us.

You're a joke Husker

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#484083 Oct 22, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Marching up and down streets with posters does nothing but draw attention to yourself. The general public has become numb to this tactic.
.....If one is REALLY! concerned about abortions than pro-life people should band together, offer these women support, collect money, go into the hosptials and women shelters pay the women if they would carry their babies to full term and have adoption agencies set up, instead of condeming some poor young girl who might have no support mechanism or no one to turn to.
Its time you get to work instead of useless marching and hateful condemning.
The Pregnancy Crisis,Center that I'm on old terms,with ..does,give support to theses,girls,
..And is,also there for the ones who have had abortions...And come back because they feel empty inside ..

They don't pay the girls,..But they counsel girls,and the man at times ..give clothes,. Crib BABY supplies ..I went to one if their locations,
Near,me it was,like a,baby store warehouse ..
They help them get with others,who facilitate,adoptions,..or help keep the family together ..
Their director is,a,wonderful woman

I've gotten mail with the stories of some of these,young families,eh o have been made with the,support of these,wonderful folks,..
They provide a,setting where the girls,don't feel like pariahs,
Make friends,..

Sometimes,support is the one thing that can keep these,young women from
Giving in to the,abortion mentality ..to pressure.
Liam

Chicago, IL

#484085 Oct 22, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Most teens have pre-marital sex. Thats life! I had pre-marital sex, lot of times, and enjoyed every minute of it, and I am now 63.
I had pre marital sex too, and it was wrong. At least the CC has the guts to still stand up and condemn it, while you and Protestants say, gee there going to do it anyway. Lets give them condoms.
Btw, every teen I knew who got pregnant- and I knew allot- were using contraception at the time. People with the protestant and secular liberal mindset have failed them.
No God, no accountability, no problem. Right Mike?
truth

Perth, Australia

#484086 Oct 22, 2013
modern then that

av av av its nothing then peacfull face on many place

anger can kill many
but can weak up and keep you from death..never go sleep when others want..
Jesus say
not to sleep
be weak up

someone say i can put you in sleep on most evil way
i don't liked deference club or organizations no
i can be very angry day by day

what Jesus say
he try keep house as his father as family house
then
what a about your family house
what you will choose club or house
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#484087 Oct 22, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I had pre marital sex too, and it was wrong. At least the CC has the guts to still stand up and condemn it, while you and Protestants say, gee there going to do it anyway. Lets give them condoms.
Btw, every teen I knew who got pregnant- and I knew allot- were using contraception at the time. People with the protestant and secular liberal mindset have failed them.
No God, no accountability, no problem. Right Mike?
Did the catholic leaders fail catholics when they hid the molesting of priests?
truth

Perth, Australia

#484088 Oct 22, 2013
look
globe virus over globe security as you see mother womb

as motherboard see
read me carefully

on every motherboard of any center what so ever you prepare as innovation its exist as will be exist disaster..

under loving power as magnet field as in within its exist many many parallel universe..yee

could you imagine small cell as complex invisible
but very powerful mind system..or huge system..

we are deference in everything yee..

my mind is not yours

anger
oh with that power my anger can destroy universe

in peace as i want..my love can sustain all..

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#484089 Oct 22, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Teen sex is,Not a,good idea,..especially this crazy hook up mentality today ..it's,harmful ..in many ways,and does not please,God
It's nothing like when we were young ....out there ..But it does happen

But ..young boys and girls very young are doing it ..I'd much rather they learn to be protected than hurt another by aborting their babies ..And hurt or ruin their lives in the process ..not to mention spreading diseases that could kill them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Bongo 774,977
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 min WasteWater 5,712
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min WasteWater 5,099
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 22 min Grau 32
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min WasteWater 265,098
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 42 min gemma 660
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 46 min RAJESH 1,261
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 604,967
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lyndi 175,605
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web