Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 688394 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#483986 Oct 21, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE christian god, the most vile entity ever imagined
one atheist plus one atheist equals two atheists...are there more??

The Word of God speaks of you people: The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#483987 Oct 21, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
I am whom God says I am
and he said
Mat_7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Remember this the next time ...before you judge a man to be a monkeys uncle..
Pro_6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.
I for one believe I'd breathed life into Adam.And created Eve from.his,rib

And,DO NOT BELIEVE...we have evolved from OTHER biological forms, as '
THE RCC seems to .

I do not believe God,age an erroneous,account of Creation..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#483988 Oct 21, 2013
who="karl44" <quoted text>
THE christian god, the most vile entity ever imagined

----------
HE is not vile...it is just your imagination. Clean up your mind, and you can see the beauty of Him as He really is.

KayMarie

Location hidden

#483990 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
I am whom God says I am
and he said
Mat_7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Remember this the next time ...before you judge a man to be a monkeys uncle..
Pro_6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.
"I am whom God says I am"...yes you am...and you am not in the state this ballgame am being played...

When a person tells me he does not believe that God exist...in my world he is an atheist...there is no judging in calling him what he is...any more than if he called me a Christian...

But...I don't expect you to be able to follow that logic...you are past the stage of senility...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#483992 Oct 21, 2013
GOD BREATHED LIFE INTO ADAM. A HUMAN ..
Correction sorryv

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#483993 Oct 21, 2013
And my meaning was,obvious ..I'm sure,.

God does,not lie ..He inspired the,Genesis,account ..not one word about evolving from other life forms in it ..

NOR IN MY EARLY EDUCATION

“Get it right”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#483994 Oct 21, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
Everything I posted is proven out by Scripture. If not, please give a specific quote and provide Scripture in which it conflicts.
There are many examples of verses in the bible that contradict other versuses. They are easy to find via internet searching (and I know that examples have been posted in this forum).

What do you have to say about that?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#483995 Oct 21, 2013
who="chance47" <quoted text>
There are many examples of verses in the bible that contradict other versuses. They are easy to find via internet searching (and I know that examples have been posted in this forum).

----------
A non-answer. Don't you know any of them?

KM
truth

Perth, Australia

#483996 Oct 21, 2013
First Christan church is not orthodox no..
patriarch rejects mother Mary..
who reject mother they reject Son..
trough mother they want destroy Son..
jee

simply like that

breath..yep every breath is not holy..no

god not make us from ribs..no

your machine today with innovation can make many things..

soul plus water and light=life

but very specific..

even breath from horse and cow according you are holy and all humanity coming from them..
as well all Rex-dinisaures too..

humans looks so simple today yee
before
confo will go in Indonesia where underground have many teeth as elephant..

Are you for sure confe..god not make us from teeth from elephant..some Indian will say like that some us cow..
some say you are from goat horn..

now what a about zirafa as numbers

many people will tell you angels will bring you
hair=cells from hair can produce entire deferent life in water under specific temperature and place.
Please tell me where is there any breath..

we as kids usual play in creek with water
horse long hair put in water for certain time going into swimming snake..yee as life..see many many para=site in water sea salty as well sweet water..used simple mind be your doctor investigator.

light water and soul=life

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#483997 Oct 21, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You made every pro life poster angry. I am not in the tea party. Your friends hate God and you know it. You think there is an ancient tribe called jebussites. You posted all lovey dovey with a pro abort proud of killing an unborn labelled Derreck. You supportred the pro aborts all the way by not speaking up and saying they are wrong. You didn't even speak up for Christ. Foo called Christ filthy names many times and you asked her about her kidney stones.
Ok YOU BRING UP DERRECK ?????

..YOU PEOPLE TAUNTED,AND,DERIDED A,WOMAN
WHO HAD,AN ABORTION 30 YEARS,ago..by naming her baby any Derreck ..

To the point she, was,in tears,.....And,that's,a reAl way to reAch someone in pain alright .

really turn her to GOD that way ...

And you have taunted her about this,for years,and,shame on you for it .

You bet I WAS,disgusted .

You know nothing at all of hurt and pain in a situation like that.

SHE came on the board with doubts,.AND REGRET...AND YOU PEOPLE turned HER to the pro choice side .
.But U have talked with her .NEVER except in derision

SHE,REGRETS,,HER decision..But you mock her talking how,you did..

WHY DOn't you share what you said knit ..some CHRISTIAN. charity To a soul that might have turned to Jesus

I was crying myself at what you and your friend said to her .she was so sad ...

And you were the one here who brought up the child labelled Derreck. By you folks,

I HAD NO INTENTION IF DOING SO .it sickens me ...WHY DON'T YOU SHARE???

It was,like watching a massacre .a feeding frenzy ..And you bet I tried to comfort her .

What did Our Lord say to the woman about to be stoned ...DID HE PICK UP A ROCK.

YOU show no more mercy now than you did when she was searching ...

I am sick thinking about it ...

And,sorry again to the others .

KNIT THIS BELONGS,ELSE WHERE ..AND I STILL CANNIT BELIEVE you are,proud if how,you downed her ...making her leave yet again .And BROUGHT UP DERRECK...
truth

Perth, Australia

#483998 Oct 21, 2013
Many people lived in hardship..yee they have every day horrible words and horrible physical job or very bad treatment..yee only almighty angels can except that..
Are you for sure emotion in words have to be strong side of personality?

Then you say o Almighty judge will judge you more as every victim need be triple victims according goodness of of Almighty law.

Could you imagen that horiblle law where sit mostly evil people in nice suits with nice diploma and very comfortable and expensive life toward many womans mothers and so on.

You not convince me in your corupt law.

My God died on Cross
-there is a not Mercy
-there is a no law
-there is suffering
that's your law and freedom

by
marge

Leesburg, GA

#483999 Oct 21, 2013
Job 33:4
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

“Get it right”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#484000 Oct 21, 2013
who="chance47" <quoted text>
----------
A non-answer. Don't you know any of them?
KM
At least you admit to giving a non-answer, good for you.

There are a tremendous number of examples. Like I said they are easy to find if you care to. Here are a couple:

God is satisfied with his works Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works. Gen 6:6
God dwells in chosen temples Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples Acts 7:48
So how about answering now? Why should a self-contradicting book be proof of anything?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#484001 Oct 21, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You made every pro life poster angry. I am not in the tea party. Your friends hate God and you know it. You think there is an ancient tribe called jebussites. You posted all lovey dovey with a pro abort proud of killing an unborn labelled Derreck. You supportred the pro aborts all the way by not speaking up and saying they are wrong. You didn't even speak up for Christ. Foo called Christ filthy names many times and you asked her about her kidney stones.
NO ONE CARES BUT YOU!! SO GIVE IT UP!!! It is clear to everyone that you have a personal vendetta against Rose and your intent is to discredit her.No cares, No one!You keep boasting that your church is the True Church that Christ founded.Act like it! Act like you are worthy enough to carry on that claim!Stop the trashing and swearing and act like a TRUE CATHOLIC!
truth

Perth, Australia

#484003 Oct 21, 2013
lucifer fall
yee
nice so nice but fall
yee

fall
yee

Where is first perfection?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#484004 Oct 21, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>She never regretted aborting Derrick, ever. Thirty one years later she still never regrets her abortion, ever and she is laughing her head off .....at.....you and you took it hook line and sinker. The only reason you left the abortion thread is the pro aborts were turning on you.
I believe that two wrong do not make a right. What your doing to Rose is worse than your claims of her....No One Cares!!! We all love Rose except you....now get over it and move on..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#484005 Oct 21, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
What is this poison you carry inside you that coerces you to obsessively attack Rosez again and again and again?It will bring you, not Rose, down.Rose has the protection of Christ and Rose's friends here. I see no one here befriending you. And it is not antiCatholicism. It is antihate.Get back to dialogue re faith or hit the road.
truth

Perth, Australia

#484006 Oct 21, 2013
depend what you read..
i told you who first reject mother Mary..patriarch

it is written
Son of God will be rejected
INRI

now
why they change many times scripture or ad many things to rule to have advantage from others..

look seed of tree..
one small other grow up bigger from some seeds.
where is there law how impossible grow up not to be some..

rich soil yee..

God is not destroyer..no.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#484007 Oct 21, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>She never regretted aborting Derrick, ever. Thirty one years later she still never regrets her abortion, ever and she is laughing her head off .....at.....you and you took it hook line and sinker. The only reason you left the abortion thread is the pro aborts were turning on you.
Get to the present. In your mania to attack Rosez you are lost in time babbling about something discussed long ago in another forum.None of us care to hear this.Go chew up the carpet or something. Dont attack people.
truth

Perth, Australia

#484008 Oct 21, 2013
Real Creator is not destroyer..no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Mr Wiggley 35,905
How did black people get here ( economically) 24 min Johnny 39
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min scienceanswersall 988,346
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr BOBBakatheboob 619,807
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 1 hr Chinamen Bowl Hat 54
Learn To Make Your Own Dental Partials At Home (Jul '13) 1 hr I saved 2 dollars 6
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr scienceanswersall 6,538
More from around the web