Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 567,964
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#483552 Oct 19, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
His divine nature is the same as that of the Father. The Council of Nicea in 325 defined that He is "one in substance [homoousios] with the Father".....
It took 300 years after he died for a bunch of pagan ROmans to decree what Jesus was.... and you buy that bullshit over the words of Jesus in the Gospels.

If it was true then Jesus would have made it perfectly clear in the Gospels.
Your religion puts the words of Priests, Paul and Popes over that of Jesus.

You literally P all over Jesus.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#483553 Oct 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It took 300 years after he died for a bunch of pagan ROmans to decree what Jesus was.... and you buy that bullshit over the words of Jesus in the Gospels.
If it was true then Jesus would have made it perfectly clear in the Gospels.
Your religion puts the words of Priests, Paul and Popes over that of Jesus.
You literally P all over Jesus.
This is based on Scripture: His divine nature is the same as that of the Father. The Council of Nicea in 325 defined that He is "one in substance [homoousios] with the Father".....

I will not engage any person in a conversation who refers to Scripture as B.S.

Plus...you have no idea what religion I am a member of...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483554 Oct 19, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>glad to see you on here. your advice was taken and the adblocker worked. no more pop ups. thanks preston
That's great! I'm glad that it worked for you Preston...and you don't have to be pestered by offensive adds.
Thank adblock, not me...
BTW...Thanks for being compassionate and supportive of those in need...You are a good man... I wanted you to hear that from a Pagan.
Oh, and say it out loud so you have received it wholly.

Location hidden

#483556 Oct 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great! I'm glad that it worked for you Preston...and you don't have to be pestered by offensive adds.
Thank adblock, not me...
BTW...Thanks for being compassionate and supportive of those in need...You are a good man... I wanted you to hear that from a Pagan.
Oh, and say it out loud so you have received it wholly.
Really??? He is a good man??? You can tell whom knows the Word of God by their nonsense!!!!

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Location hidden

#483557 Oct 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Black Thunder 42" <quoted text>
Those "writings" he was referring to (such as the book of Jasher) is not even included in the bible.
There is some good example of the deceit of corrupted "priests".
----------
What makes you think that He was referring to Jasher? He said,'scriptures'...not 'Jasher'. It might not even have been available to them.
HE said that the Holy Ghost would bring to their remembrance the things that He told them. So the Holy Ghost can also bring to our remembrance what He wishes us to know.
Don't refuse Him...
KayMarie
Pay attention...I said "such as Jasher". There were many writings he referred to when he said "it is written". Haven't you learned that yet? Most are NOT included in canon.
BTW...there was NO bible when he was speaking...
truth

Perth, Australia

#483558 Oct 19, 2013
when i ebter in house i say..i have to pray..yee..why..as i fill what is it as it is..then after midnight i ray from 12 toward 2.30-3 o'clock..i become very tired with my rosary in my hand but i see i am strong like nothing happen..
you know Jesus
i say what i need from you..
as you do in Kana galilejska do miracle in my house too,,yeep

i fill from my back as 100 km per hour something trough me but nothing happen no i don't move..ha ha ha..simply door in my heart open then in my mind then bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
toward other door gone out..

goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#483559 Oct 19, 2013
entering in my house..yep

see jesus know leaders and others who they are..
you can fill too them all

they are not holy
victims of them as police judges lawyers amnd others leaders cover up on most owfull way..i say to you as they liked be transform as they do as they wish then you need know prayers its going effect them..

sword and words of Almighty god..

don't be afraid of them..they not pray as others can pray too..

Mercy of God exist..
truth

Perth, Australia

#483560 Oct 19, 2013
pray as Jesus and mother Mary are transformers rosary..
they will come in your life..as well your assistance..

you need understood that you can understand love and protection of god..

yee
truth

Perth, Australia

#483561 Oct 19, 2013
poor people on street sleep and asked for help
rich usually passing not even look

be bless who is poor God is always with them..

i sit in church today very nice young man with nice lady
yee..
o yee i see what i have to see

what other things coming from him toward me..yee
its not holy spirit..its something ddeference as posessor within him..yee..
see i don't say nothing at all any prayers..but
its start going out from him..

see

pray
god can hear prayers see too..

yee you can recognize many person nothing say just stop near you can see what is inside..

many many are legions

o lord mercyyyyy my Lord
they pray like that

be good

God is upon all of us.
truth

Perth, Australia

#483562 Oct 19, 2013
raseto is instrument where you put wheat seeds and its going around to find or remove weeds..yee..

then you can put toward winds phuuuuuuuuuuuu its gone..we call that vijati or vijoriti izvijati wheat from weeds and other things
then put water then you will see how much left from that water in raseto as asher..

whet every priest as bread have symbol on cloth

whet as every general as leaders have over hat hand and so on..

i say to you
Jesus Christ speak in parable.

Why ants have colony?
weed seed and good seeds..

Why colonel serve public as well stay with public?

be good

Location hidden

#483563 Oct 19, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are embarrassing yourself!
He never said to pray on a public forum either and people do it all the time .[lol]
Mt 6:6
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Blessed Mother Mary’s part…. was a very important part in Christianity, Blessed Mother brought JESUS to US to save us.
"Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with you" (Lk 1:28)
"Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb"
(Lk 1:42).
LK 1:43 43 Elizabeth said….
“And how does this happen to me, that the Mother of my LORD should come to me?
THE ANGELUS
The Angel of the Lord declared to Mary:
And she conceived of the Holy Spirit. Lk 1:19,Mt 1, Lk 1:35
Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy WORD.
LK 1:38
And the Word was made Flesh: And dwelt among us. John 1:14
Mary is honored, NOT worshiped as we worship JESUS only!!!!!
I am not praying. I am telling you what Jesus said....and you completely ignored it.
As usual.
truth

Perth, Australia

#483564 Oct 19, 2013
they will tell you
who going toward you with stone or rocks..you going them with bread..confess yourself Eucharistic.

if not that stop..then make from your roof house tiny spot..then put as cylinder within tiny rocks ..water will wash..

Why you will worried look our lovely God sending rain and everything what we need..every priest say trough world as mass..wash me cleans me from my sin..you need ad even from deserved judgment.

Don't be affraid why you think priest is better then you..
remember what Jesus say to his mother and Joseph..
we are so sad where are you..
who me..
i am in my father house..
but we as parents and brothers and sister worried about you..

he give answer

who is my brothers and sisters

you who listen me as alive believers..

words of God is as some with you as well others..

Location hidden

#483565 Oct 19, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? He is a good man??? You can tell whom knows the Word of God by their nonsense!!!!
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
I don't think it's any of your business what I say to the cowboy.
I could care less what you think about the "word" of any god.
YOU certainly don't posit a very good example of crister behavior, so it would be in your best interest if you didn't defame others in lieu of your own "log on the eye" hypocrisy.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#483566 Oct 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,
This world is temporary....
We are NOT to conform to this world....
2 Corinthians 4:18
18 So we fix our eyes NOT on what is seen, but on what is UNSEEN, since what is seen is TEMPORARY, but what is <<<<<UNSEEN is ETERNAL.>>>>>
UNSEEN IS ETERNAL.....
Sadly I have to say that you understand this about as much as you understand what really happened in the garden of Eden.

I said once before that if people don't really comprehend accurately the first 6 chapters of Genesis then there will be no way they can accurately comprehend the rest of the scriptures. Most Christians fail miserably to accurately comprehend the first 6 chapters of Genesis upon which the rest of the scriptures are built.
truth

Perth, Australia

#483567 Oct 20, 2013
Its again to understand you need understood
we speak deference language to understood each other complete.

I told you
my father lose youngest brother as acident in foreginer country..yee he cry in sleep as night mare every night..i listen many times..do mum something..my father alwayes bring black cloth as sorrow as respect when you lose someone..yee..my mother dissapier one night with grandmother to old church far away from my place..priest give order pray he put around altar many small roks stone as sharp that you can't imagen ..pray he going first then my mother following in prayers and tears around opn her empty knee..my poor good mother..
my grandmother say she can't she sit on chair as queen..but during prayers its sweech off toward her she fall down in deep dream..my mother not..blade trough her knee go everywhere but she not stop..when priest stop toward morning she stop..after that never come night mare toward him..
Loving God
you give to
holy saints peregrine
strengthen those who suffer
give us comfort in the trouble moment of our personal life.
Many mothers as saint Peregrine have knee full of blade in prayers..because they believe in name of Jesus Christ.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#483568 Oct 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,
2 Corinthians 4:18
18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
WHY is the world temporary?
God wants to make a new one (better one, cleansed) without sin and evil.
Uhhh. Didn't I say that SCRIPTURE states God was gonna make new heavens and a NEW EARTH?
What is the purpose of Him making a NEW EARTH if no one was gonna dwell on that NEW EARTH. Your understanding greatly contradict the scriptures.
truth

Perth, Australia

#483569 Oct 20, 2013
Gods words is always some.
free will

Location hidden

#483570 Oct 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's any of your business what I say to the cowboy.
I could care less what you think about the "word" of any god.
YOU certainly don't posit a very good example of crister behavior, so it would be in your best interest if you didn't defame others in lieu of your own "log on the eye" hypocrisy.
As a Christian, no matter whom you are addressing, I cannot be silent when I see your ilk trashing the Word of God..

Your use of the word "god" tells me that your father is the devil...

My best interest is served in my belief on the Word of God...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#483571 Oct 20, 2013
Are you guys aware of why scripture states that there will be no more seas on earth when God renews everything? Because the waters of the oceans etc will be returned back over the earth to be a protective covering for the earth as they were before God placed the ozone layer there.

Many people are unaware that it was the waters that was a protective covering for the earth in the beginning,not the ozone layer as it is today. Just FYI.

United States

#483572 Oct 20, 2013
StarC wrote:
@ Rose more for you.....
Martin Luther was a heretic with his own ideas, pretty much like the protestant here.
You might want to read this……………
“As we approach the five hundred year anniversary of the Protestant reformulation on October 31, 2017, I am looking back to examine how that all worked for them. I am examining true fruit of the Tree of Protest, so to speak. In the last installment I went back and started from the beginning by examining The 38 Most Ridiculous Things that Martin Luther, the illustrious Father of Protestantism and the Bible-Only (sola-scriptura) movement, said. For this installment I’m jumping forward five centuries later to put on display the crowning fruit of the ‘so-called’ reformer’s rejection of the Sacrifice of the Mass, rejection of the complete Bible, rejection of sacred Tradition, rejection the Apostolic doctrine, rejection of the authority of the Catholic Church, rejection of the communion of Saints, and rejection of Mary. Altogether, their rejection of the only Church that Christ Jesus Himself established through His Apostles is summed up in image of the billboard below of a new Protestant Church located in downtown Warren, Ohio.”
Read more at: http://www.davidlgray.info/blog/2013/10/500-y... | DavidLGray.INFO
Be sure to read some of ML’s quotes
http://www.davidlgray.info/blog/2013/09/500-y...
ML ruined it for you proterstants that is why there is spin off after spin off after spin off… to the point where there is 42K churches, and none can agree.
-
-
"ML ruined it for you proterstants that is why there is spin off after spin off after spin off… to the point where there is 42K churches, and none can agree."
-
-
You Catholics on this board, keep repeating this *42,000 Protestant Churches* mantra as if the Catholic church is pure and clean and free of sin. Martin Luther did not ruin it for Protestants he simply noted publicly with his 95 Theses just a few of the things that are wrong with the Catholic Church. What you fail to realize is this, the first perversion of the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ was the Catholic Church itself, which ruined it for Christians in general and from there it went downhill as a result. There is spinoff after spinoff after spinoff of the FIRST perversion of the Truth of The Gospel of Jesus Christ - which is none other than the Roman Catholic Church. In desperate attempt to return to the true church, there would inevitably be spinoffs. None can agree with the Catholic Church–the Catholic Church, unfortunately, is the precursor of Christian confusion. The Catholic church cannot even agree with itself and has not agreed with itself, nor have its very own popes been able to agree with one another all throughout its history. And Martin Luther, a German monk, Catholic priest, and professor of theology - is simply just one such example. To say that Martin Luther "ruined it for Protestants" is ridiculous. The Catholic Church Inquisition, pedophile priests, torture and murder of heretics is the one who ruined it. For everybody. 42,000 Protestant churches you quote is simply peoples' desperate attempt to find their way back to the gospel of Christ - which has become obscured by the Catholic Church and it's hierarchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 18 min Grunt56 221,537
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Bongo 795,126
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min AntiqueAnnie 607,179
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 40 min Clear Dharma 488
I'm 13 F from the UK looking for an online Mast... (Mar '14) 1 hr Xxx 12
What's app 2 hr Beth 1
Osmanbey Vestel Klima Servisi *0212 482 29 76* ... 2 hr gncservis 1
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr lightbeamrider 545
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr AussieBobby 267,399
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 22 hr Rashes 177